[Drama 2019] Romance Is a Bonus Book ♥ 로맨스는 별책부록

Maetawinz

Almost forgotten why i love this boy so much:expressionless:

IMG-20190204-160536.jpg

First his stylish acting 

Second his heart flustered love gaze:wub:

IMG-20190204-160615.jpg

And the most i like from him is he is a man who could made me felt tingling in stomach just by saw his shaved hair line :blush:

Spoiler

Maybe his sexy jaw line help him looks so dashing with clean triming cut:kiss_wink:

Awww:ph34r:

IMG-20190204-160526.jpg

And can't wait both realize their relationships  is more than nona dongsaeng.

It's just me who think Dany actually loves Eun ho as man since young too, but tried to denying for some reason?

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

When CEH said that he couldn't believe in love because of DI, his words were ambiguous. First, he saw DI marrying a bad man as she thought, she was in love with him. "Love" led her to a disaster and unhappiness. Moreover, due to this, he couldn't love her. Then he witnessed how DI allowed her boyfriend and husband to disregard her which led CEH to the conclusion that love turned people into dummies and people in love might be exploited by the partner. That's why he decided not to show any love at all. One of his ex told him that he couldn't love, she was wrong. It is just that she didn't know that his heart was already taken. CEH already loves DI and has loved her for a long time but he never showed it openly, even to DI. To me, he has been restraining himself for a long time. As for his hoobae and colleague, she just thinks that CEH has never loved anyone hence she thinks, he can not see that she loves him. But she is behaving exactly like CEH... acting like a colleague and friend. She stopped herself from touching his arm hence it is definitely not obvious that she likes him. Moreover, she keeps pushing her mother away, while the latter is trying desperately to woo CEH as her future son-in-law. Her behavior towards her mother makes the beholder think that she is uncomfortable with her mother's words. Then just like CEH, she runs to him, when she is drunk. No wonder if CEH can not see that she is after him. 

As for the designer, I disliked his behavior towards CEH. Using the offer in order to meet CEH and talking about rumors was rude. He never intended to agree to the job. However, once he sees that DI is a friend of CEH, I believe that he will change his mind. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Happy to see this thread is getting more and more crowded filled with many love thoughts for this drama! Made me feel i'm not alone with all of these mushy feeling after watching all the episodes. :wub:

I really really love the plot in this drama, very promising! hoping the story development will go even better in the latter episodes. Im rooting for the main leads!! So curious to see EH reaction when he knows about SJ and DI 'casual' relationship :P

anyone knows about the rating for this drama? Just curious..

• Like 5

Really love the character of DI.  And, Lee Na Young is playing the character beautifully.  It's so nice to see her in a drama, after such a long time. She is absolutely luminous on screen.    Hee, hee, if I was married to Won Bin, I 'd be luminous, too. :D

The story  is a nice change from all the makjang-ness that is currently televising.  I hope the story doesn't stray too far from being a rom-com.

And, I love how the publishing house was filmed at Forest of Wisdom, in Paju City.  I visited in October and loved the entire area.  I rode the same elevator as in the drama.  I recognized many of the areas in the drama.

As for 'shipping', I have nothing against EH.  But, I like Mr Umbrella more with DI.  They seem to be on the same wavelength. 

Knowing that Lee  Na Young is a veteran actress, I was curious in the age differences between the members of the triangle.  I was surprised that there is 12 years difference between her and L JS. There is no perceivable age difference in their characters. That is really good acting.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 2/4/2019 at 10:00 AM, stroppyse said:

I'm actually liking the flirtatious friendship that DI is starting with JS. Plus, I like JS' dog. It's a good thing that I'm on board with EH already and find him completely charming, not to mention his little actions for DI are so touching, even if she's not aware of them, that I won't have SLS.

I like Mr Umbrella and Ms Green Onion`s relationship as well. They look good together and his dog totally won be but I won`t have SLS because I  root for Eun Ha and Dan Yi to be together. He loves her so much. It is one sided at this point but I already know that the heroine will start to see Eun ha as a man and not a boy. ;)

I wonder how Ji Seo-Joon will start working at Eun Ha and Kim Jae-Min`s company. I think he will accept because he will find out that Dan Yi is working there.

• Like 3

i love this show so much! the most excited part is getting to see LJS acting together with his ideal type..LNY..he has been mentioning her as his ideal type since forever...he must be over the moon to finally get the opportunity to work with her..and the after ep 4, i know this show will continue to awe me with the story lines and the great acting from all the casts..LNY is soooo good in potraying DY she nails it! LJS as usual can look very manly and cute at the same time..and his gaze?? i wonder how is it possible that DY cant see through him all these years..that gaze can melt girl's heart in a heart beat...i will support this show till the end...daebak!!!

P/S: I was active in soompi forum during W-Two Worlds supporting LJS and HHJ..but has not been on soompi ever since the show ended..i forgot my logon id and username both and had to register a new id..hehe..anything for LJS and LNY!

Edited by lavenderrr1
additional info*
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

tumblr_pmgk0asHMS1r8sro0o1_540.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_pmgk0asHMS1r8sro0o2_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pmgk0asHMS1r8sro0o3_540.gif
tumblr_pmgk0asHMS1r8sro0o4_540.gif
tumblr_pmgk0asHMS1r8sro0o5_540.gif
tumblr_pmgk0asHMS1r8sro0o6_540.gif
tumblr_pmgk0asHMS1r8sro0o7_540.gif
tumblr_pmgk0asHMS1r8sro0o8_540.gif
tumblr_pmgk0asHMS1r8sro0o9_540.gif
tumblr_pmgk0asHMS1r8sro0o10_540.gif
l

“Is there something on my face?”

tumblr_pmbakhmBx51qgzpr7o1_400.giftumblr_pmbakhmBx51qgzpr7o2_400.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_pmbakhmBx51qgzpr7o3_400.giftumblr_pmbakhmBx51qgzpr7o4_400.gif
tumblr_pmbakhmBx51qgzpr7o5_400.giftumblr_pmbakhmBx51qgzpr7o6_400.gif
l

Source:lilkisara

tumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o7_400.giftumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o1_400.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o3_400.giftumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o2_400.gif
tumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o5_400.giftumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o4_400.gif
l

Source: mufalo

It feels like I’m starting completely anew. It feels like I’m really a new recruit. And do you know what I like the most? Now people call me by my name. For all these years, no one called me by my name.

+ bonus

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pmbfcrNP291rerqho_540.gif

Source:mufalo

Spoiler

tumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o5_400.giftumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o7_400.gif
tumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o6_400.giftumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o4_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o8_400.giftumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o3_400.gif
tumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o2_400.giftumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o1_400.gif
l

Ms. Song, I’ve been told to prepare for an executive meeting. What should I prepare? Five IVLs. IVL?

Edited by bebebisous33
multiple postings / more than 3 gifs are to be put under spoilers
  • Like 4