[Drama 2019] Romance Is a Bonus Book ♥ 로맨스는 별책부록

Maetawinz

@stroppyse Thanks for the translations!! 

Loved episode 14 and the mini dramas there
While the romance is not wild and super exciting, I love the down to earth and realistic portrayal of a cozy romantic relationship between best of friends. The sense of comfort, some teasing and the trust. Just makes you feel all fuzzy inside and all smiles watching it. 

• Like 8

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Text Preview,  Ep. 15
Broadcast Date: 2019-03-16(Saturday)

Dan-yi (Lee Na-young) finds Kang Byung-jun's diary which is hidden in the attic.

She discovers EunHo’s (Lee Jong Suk) hidden secret.
Hae-rin (Jung Yoo-jin) feels strange about Writer Kang Byung-jun's novel "Heros" which is submitted using a pseudonym.
Someone takes the original manuscript of Eun-ho's first submission, and he feels upset because he doesn't know who did this.
In addition, the final winner of the contest collection for the competition is released.

Jae-min (Kim Tae-woo) is shocked …

Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Will Bug(윌벅) - You’re beautiful / 로맨스는 별책부록 OST Part.8 / Romance Is a Bonus Book OST Part 8

Title : You’re beautiful
Artist : Will Bug(윌벅)
Release Date : 2019
Genre : OST
Label : LOEN Entertainment, Inc.
Language : Korean

52612090_156640515282171_843865616787383

ROMANCE IS A BONUS BOOK

FANART by leeleecalli 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvD3-j2BxWg/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Talk About Working Together As They Say Their Farewells To “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

by L. Kim
9f33aaa4127942ed830d771608480512.jpeg?s=

With just two episodes left of “Romance is a Bonus Book,” lead actors Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young shared their thoughts about the drama coming to an end.

Lee Na Young, who played Kang Dan Yi, said, “I can’t believe it’s already the end to the point that I keep dreaming about filming. I was happy to meet Dan Yi, Eun Ho, and the publishing company through ‘Romance is a Bonus Book’. Thanks to them, I was able to spend a very happy and warm winter. I hope it was a drama that conveyed warmth and comfort to viewers.”

Lee Na Young revealed she had worked hard to round out her character, who moves forward without any hesitation despite the harshness of reality. She explained, “Although I had many worries about expressing Dan Yi’s abundant charm, I was able to move on with faith in a good production team. I was always grateful to Jeong Hyeon Jeong, the writer who consoled hearts with her sympathetic script, director Lee Jung Hyo, who guided with loving words, and the crew members who laughed whenever our eyes met in difficult situations.”

Then she relayed her gratefulness to her co-star Lee Jong Suk, saying, “I also thank Lee Jong Suk, the actor who understood, cared for, and created the best teamwork with me. I was honored and happy to work with a trusted colleague.”

Lee Na Young also didn’t forget to mention the other actors as she fondly shared, “In the scenes with the members of the publishing company, I used to get emotional just by facing my senior and junior actors. It was an affectionate time we spent together.”

he actress said, “With Dan Yi’s growth as a character, I think I grew even more as an actress. Above all, I was happy for the loving eyes of the viewers. I ask you to keep an eye on me until the end. Thank you for taking good care of me and Dan Yi. Until the last episode, her growth period will continue. I hope that the courage of the tireless Dan Yi can convey hope and comfort.”

lee-na-young.jpg

Lee Jong Suk, who played Cha Eun Ho, said, “When I met the warm, mature character named Cha Eun Ho, I was able to look back on myself and grow both internally and in acting. I would like to thank Jeong Hyeon Jeong, the writer who made Cha Eun Ho, director Lee Jung Hyo, who pointed out his delicate emotions, the production crew who made the warm and pretty drama, and the actors who performed in the drama. I’ll keep the precious memories we made together for a long time.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1310771wpp/lee-jong-suk-and-lee-na-young-talk-about-working-together-as-they-say-their-farewells-to-romance-is-a-bonus-book

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Finally! Thank you!!!!

5 hours ago, ibru said:

Will Bug(윌벅) - You’re beautiful / 로맨스는 별책부록 OST Part.8 / Romance Is a Bonus Book OST Part 8

Title : You’re beautiful
Artist : Will Bug(윌벅)
Release Date : 2019
Genre : OST
Label : LOEN Entertainment, Inc.
Language : Korean

ROMANCE IS A BONUS BOOK

FANART by leeleecalli 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvD3-j2BxWg/

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3

Song Hae-rin (and Jung Eugene's portrayal of her) is now my favourite Korean drama character, and she will probably be my number 1 for a very long time. There is nothing I hate about her. She is not without flaw but she was well-writtten and Jung Eugene's acting was so consistent. And based on the preview of the finale, I will love her even more. I don't want to say goodbye to her yet. I wish her story will continue in another drama.  :)

I just wanted to say that before I post my final thoughts after episode 16. 

• Like 4

told ya something great will happen to DY, so happy for her!! im curious with what will happen between SJ and EH as they open each other’s knowledge about writer Kang and hoping everything’s going to be cool. 

please tell me that you guys also see the spark on ms. Go and CEO. from the very first episode, I thought they are a couple but then I was proven wrong about it. and somehow now i see the vibe again ever since the button incident lol. im liking their chemistry!

big hug to HR. she’s such a mature-strong woman both in love life and professional life. gosh i wish i can be as stong as her on dealing with man damn. 

• Like 6

ep 15 (almost to the end... :))

WHEE!!!SHE WIN THE CONTEST, GOT HIRED AND GOT 200 % INCREASED  IN SALARY . I felt so proud for danyi when she  do that push and pull trick with Kim Ceo :smirk:. go girl. show how sly you are more when you report for duty :w00t: . show em!!!

i wonder is ms seo playing her ex-husband or really did fall in love with other man? poor guy, so devastated that his ex-wife move on with close acquaintance of them  :sweatingbullets:

jiyul is being doofus like danyi. gosh. girl, please and learn from danyi how to recognize your own heart later. you are so head over heel over your so called roommate. :lol: 

that girl who sold danyi name as the devil, name is cheon seongyi? really ....:angry:. glad that you get busted. i can't wait to see you get ruled by danyi.:rolleyes:

the arc with Kang writer msytery dissapearance finally come to the end. eunho out of his good nature has been loyal companion to that ailing writer. such a good boy that i want to know who raised you so badly.  the old man knew the existence of his only son in moment of his loosing his memories one by one, but he remember him enough to jot it down on piece of paper. :cry: poor ji seo jun not knowing he met his dad in that cirmustances and now must learn that his father doesn't have much time left. eunho now will be the only connection he has in knowing who his father is.  :tears:

tomorrow is the last ep!!! 

D1yHFNaVYAAl1hh.jpg

tsk...tsk...tsk.... so dramatic :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just love the quotes at the end credits of ep. 15:wub:

Especially this in particular:-

"A Fair Part of This Unfair World Is Everyone Lives Once.. What Kind of Life it'd be Depends on You..."  

Just so moving and very true.. and also this gem:-

"We're Small But We Can Go Anywhere, You Can Do Anything If You Want It Enough..." 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 3/3/2019 at 1:58 AM, bebebisous33 said:

So by firing her, Go might actually propose another position for DY which fits better her qualifications

@bebebisous33 go at least propose her to a small company.

And dan i make a comeback when she won the contest.

Go is the one to advise the ceo to use special recruitment.

Great for dan i whom just tender resignation again.

• Like 6

I don't understand why the male lead didn't just stand up for her, he is even still hiding the fact that they've known each other for 20 years and that he literally owes his life to her. Normally I'm oppsed to nepotism, but she really is an extremely valuable, able and hard working employee, and they fired her on a technicality??? If I were him I would have threatened with resigning, like really, he is one of the founding members of the company, he is very well known, it's not like he would have problems finding a new job. He doesn't have to stay in that company, he wouldn't starve, he's staying out of loyalty, but loyalty goes both ways. If they wouldn't even do him a favour which would also benefit the company, then what's the point? I am so disappointed in him!

Edit this was my rant after binging 14 episodes XD 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1