[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

... And the preview video shows NJ asking SJ, "what do you mean? Are you saying we should break up or something?"...  It looks like SJ is not budging just yet.  Something will need to happen for SH to prove to SJ and NJ that she has fully transformed, and SJ may want to see her get her punishment too.  What would that be?

I felt real pity for SH when YSJ asked her about joining for the picnic.  SH had such a hopeful look on her face, but SJ would not even respond to what YSJ said.  The camera shot of SH's sad face then, was great.  Very subtle expressions but it said a lot about what SH has turned into. The SH actress has owned the show with her acting. Really good!

And where is the drama taking this hallucination thing?  They seem to be continuing it.  Not sure what they want to do with that.  We heard SH say that she is planning to tell SU sometime soon about the baby switch (or he would hear it from somebody else anyway, because everybody else but him knows it).  So what relevance do these hallucinations have?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like Bang is going to blab again so SW hears the secret from him.  What an idiot. :crazy:   I'm thinking ahead of the living arrangements, and it's going to get crowded in that house with spouses and a new baby.  Why the mistress is even  allowed to live there is beyond me.  Needless to say it's going to be   awkward !!  There's going be a lot of prickly people sniping at each other... Yikes.

On 3/14/2019 at 1:45 AM, msmy said:

NJ has justified his testimony by saying he wants to avoid negative publicity about Hyungang,  and made it clear to CSH that she is not forgiven.  He's not wrong about that because we know that an ugly scandal can send a corporation into a nosedive that takes a long time to recoup from.  It's an odd twist for NJ, and not of his character to lie to the prosecutor, but that is his choice to protect the company.

No doubt CSH has been given a second life, so she will be watched carefully to see if she wins or loses.  Her plan to split the company so both boys win doesn't seem to go over with lawyer Heo.  If she blows her opportunity to make good, she will be chastised by both sons and be walking the street.  SW is still seeing his ghost mother and is confused as to why she is telling him that he is her son.

Hi @msmy I can't agree with this.  "everything always comes to light". The shareholders will learn what the fox did and even worse, what NJ did to cover up for her.  Then the stock price will come plunging down.

But company and money aside, I am really disappointed in NJ.  How can he justify saving the company to tell us a whopping lie?  We are not talking about a harmless white lie here.  He decided to circumvent the truth to protect "his" interests.  yes, his .. his grandpa, his grandpa's company, his team, his employees etc.  Our Mr Integrity is nothing but a cheap liar in the end.  He decided to play judge and jury and told a lie to cover up for someone else.  Where is the integrity and honesty?  He made a ridicule of the justice system. He added to the lies and untruths that makes the system fail to deliver justice.

And we are not talking merely about a kidnapping  Kidnapping is bad enough as it is.  The fox said out loud when she first heard that NJ was found, "The baby is dead!".  And she had asked Bong twice, "why did he not 'stop' the baby as he was instructed to?'.  her intent was clear when Bong replied that there was no reason for such a step when he knew someone who wanted a baby.  But of course now they conveniently only talk about kidnapping as it that is the worst of her crimes.

And this lawyer Heo, I really can't understand him.  When he thought NJ was the legitimate son, he was all for forgiving Bong as long as he testified against the fox.  Now that he knows Siu is the legitimate grandson, he wants to punish Bong but thinks to himself "how can NJ punish the fox?". In the first place, NJ told him to let it go.  And Lawyer Heo was the one playing FBI and CSI rolled into one!    If  Bong didn't accept the Fox's money, would it have stopped there?  Wouldn't the Fox just hire another person to kidnap the baby?  And the person might have had no qualms to kill a baby!  Who has the greater guilt?  Yet, its all about the fox now!

You guys noticed that SJ's stepmom has become kinder and more intelligent?  Whilst Lawyer Heo and NJ have lost their marbles?!  is it a coincidence?  Or did they drop brain cells and moral values on the floor for stepmom to pick them up?!  

I so hate all the men in the series now.  The gaga muse guy thinks "poor fox" and the 'angel" guy is all about "but she is NJ's mom".  Siu I have never liked and still don't think too highly off.  Now Lawyer Heo and NJ make me boil at the sight of them.  Now I think the stepmom is great... go figure!  How did the drama come to this! :lol:

I too wonder about the 'visions' of legitimate wife appearing so frequently now.  Dear writer, do let the woman RIP.   Does she appear to make certain her son is the heir?  And not the so-called LOVE child?  Why plan to kidnap the legitimate heir if your son is the love child?  Who will father love more - son from a force marriage or son from beloved mistress?  No brainer.  Something is not quite right here! 

@O  NJ has always been a puching bag from the beginning.. He was raised to take on everyones misfortune as if it was his own sort of a way to be accepted since he has been look down upon due to his upbringing.. I don't think NJ will ever man up and look out for himself like the way SJ would like him to..  He still feels that he owes everyone even more so now afterl earning that SH is his bio mom and all the horrible deeds she has done to maintain her so called love to the one man she has ever loved..  

Oops... looks like the male team member of Team 1 lets the cat out of the bag when SW gets back to the office.  SW is angry and preview shows a big row at home.  Big trouble ahead until this can all be sorted out.

On 3/14/2019 at 8:25 PM, O said:

Hi @msmy I can't agree with this.  "everything always comes to light". The shareholders will learn what the fox did and even worse, what NJ did to cover up for her.  Then the stock price will come plunging down.

But company and money aside, I am really disappointed in NJ.  How can he justify saving the company to tell us a whopping lie?  We are not talking about a harmless white lie here.  He decided to circumvent the truth to protect "his" interests.  yes, his .. his grandpa, his grandpa's company, his team, his employees etc.  Our Mr Integrity is nothing but a cheap liar in the end.  He decided to play judge and jury and told a lie to cover up for someone else.  Where is the integrity and honesty?  He made a ridicule of the justice system. He added to the lies and untruths that makes the system fail to deliver justice.

And we are not talking merely about a kidnapping  Kidnapping is bad enough as it is.  The fox said out loud when she first heard that NJ was found, "The baby is dead!".  And she had asked Bong twice, "why did he not 'stop' the baby as he was instructed to?'.  her intent was clear when Bong replied that there was no reason for such a step when he knew someone who wanted a baby.  But of course now they conveniently only talk about kidnapping as it that is the worst of her crimes.

And this lawyer Heo, I really can't understand him.  When he thought NJ was the legitimate son, he was all for forgiving Bong as long as he testified against the fox.  Now that he knows Siu is the legitimate grandson, he wants to punish Bong but thinks to himself "how can NJ punish the fox?". In the first place, NJ told him to let it go.  And Lawyer Heo was the one playing FBI and CSI rolled into one!    If  Bong didn't accept the Fox's money, would it have stopped there?  Wouldn't the Fox just hire another person to kidnap the baby?  And the person might have had no qualms to kill a baby!  Who has the greater guilt?  Yet, its all about the fox now!

You guys noticed that SJ's stepmom has become kinder and more intelligent?  Whilst Lawyer Heo and NJ have lost their marbles?!  is it a coincidence?  Or did they drop brain cells and moral values on the floor for stepmom to pick them up?!  

I so hate all the men in the series now.  The gaga muse guy thinks "poor fox" and the 'angel" guy is all about "but she is NJ's mom".  Siu I have never liked and still don't think too highly off.  Now Lawyer Heo and NJ make me boil at the sight of them.  Now I think the stepmom is great... go figure!  How did the drama come to this! :lol:

I too wonder about the 'visions' of legitimate wife appearing so frequently now.  Dear writer, do let the woman RIP.   Does she appear to make certain her son is the heir?  And not the so-called LOVE child?  Why plan to kidnap the legitimate heir if your son is the love child?  Who will father love more - son from a force marriage or son from beloved mistress?  No brainer.  Something is not quite right here! 

This was such a fantastic post...thank you for articulating this so well. 

1) I didn't even think of the implications of the stock price and NJ's lie. Yeah, stuff like that always percolates to the top and then blows up into a mess. 

2) 100% agree. What he should have done (to remain in character) is to have told the unvarnished truth to the stockholders/board of directors, and let the consequences take effect. 

3) I am not a Kpop fan, but after days of reading about the current scandals in Korea, I cannot stomach one more lie or tolerate one more person that has zero honesty or negative levels of integrity. This show is on my last nerve!  :angry:

4) CSH was lucky that BCS was such a dimwit and that he had the one shred of integrity left to keep him from murdering the baby.

5) SJ might be the last character with some honesty and integrity. Personally, I can't imagine SJ marrying NJ and living in the house (no matter how large & lavish) with the MIL that she hates, JA and CSW (plus the baby), the real MIL aka SunJa, the housekeeper, possibly Mr. Lee and did I forget anyone? Maybe it's my western bias showing, but that's a lot of people to get along with as a newlywed couple. They need some peace. I don't blame her for putting the brakes on the proposal--and it was super cheesy anyhow! 

Another thing I noticed today: 

Z4bGgu0.jpg

The charnel house scene right at the beginning....did anyone notice the death dates were in 1992? If NJ and CSW are 30, how does that compute, even given the Korean age/Western age differential? To be 30, they would have had to have been born in 1989 or even as late as 1990. Was NJ kidnapped as a baby, and then it was 2-3 more years before the accident happened that killed Ahn Young Kyu and Kim So Young? I'm confused. :blink:

@shamrockmomYes, Ahn YK and wife died a few years after NJ was kidnapped.  I always thought from something Siu said, that they died when the kids were 4/5 years old.  Cos' Siu mentioned an outing when he was 4 years old and said that was his only happy memory of his Dad.  Apparently, Ahn KY forgot that he had another son and devoted his life to finding NJ.  Said he and his wife were devasted at the loss of their son.  So devasted that he seems to have completely forgotten he had a mistress and they have a son!  

I am finding the whole scenario rather weird.  I thought the fox had lied about her son's parentage.  But indeed he is an illegitimate son of AhnYK.  So why was the son so unloved?  The way Lawyer Heo said it sounded like AhnYK was so overjoyed at his wife's pregnancy.

And sheeh, the little Richard Simmons got two women preggars at the same time.  He is lucky he is dead - otherwise, he should be stomped on and used as toilet paper. 

9 hours ago, O said:

@shamrockmomYes, Ahn YK and wife died a few years after NJ was kidnapped.  I always thought from something Siu said, that they died when the kids were 4/5 years old.  Cos' Siu mentioned an outing when he was 4 years old and said that was his only happy memory of his Dad.  Apparently, Ahn KY forgot that he had another son and devoted his life to finding NJ.  Said he and his wife were devasted at the loss of their son.  So devasted that he seems to have completely forgotten he had a mistress and they have a son!  

I am finding the whole scenario rather weird.  I thought the fox had lied about her son's parentage.  But indeed he is an illegitimate son of AhnYK.  So why was the son so unloved?  The way Lawyer Heo said it sounded like AhnYK was so overjoyed at his wife's pregnancy.

And sheeh, the little Richard Simmons got two women preggars at the same time.  He is lucky he is dead - otherwise, he should be stomped on and used as toilet paper. 

Thanks for the clarification, but you are right. It makes no sense that he would completely ignore the son of his (supposedly) beloved mistress. 

And I like your ideas on what should have happened if AYK got his wife and mistress pregnant at the same time. Just think....if he had kept his pants on, or used some protection, a lot of people would have

been spared a lot of grief!

I think it is the timing of the two sons' birth that caused the dad to keep who he thought was SH's son pretty much hidden. He didn't want people to think like we all did - that he should've at least used protection if he was sleeping with his GF right after his marriage to another lady.  It was embarrassing for him. I think he didnt even tell his dad, as it seems it was at age 10 that the grandpa even saw SU. If the grandpa had heard there was another grandson, he would've certainly looked for him earlier.

But it seems the boys' dad was often in touch with SH. But he was not meeting her, again to avoid the story coming out and even the grandpa knowing it; and because SH also didnt want the grandpa to know, as she feared he would take SU away.  But SH knew that the dad cared enough to rush out like he did on the day of his death, if the boy was ever badly sick. And his wife knew about the mistress and perhaps the son too, which we heard. 

I dont think he was staying away from SU because he didnt care for him, but for a bunch of fairly logical reasons.  In fact, it doesnt look like he was searching much for NJ like the grandpa did.  At least we didn't hear anybody say that he searched hard - just that he was in grief about the missing son. That's because he knew he had another son doing just fine with SH.

But yeah, the dad doesn't come out like a saint. He was two-timing, and covering things up even from the grandpa for his own selfish reasons.

-------------------

Preview of Ep. 95 - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,96,791039

Blurb: 시우(강태성)는 허청산(강신일) 변호사를 찾아가 진실을 확인하고, 모든 사실을 알게 된 시우 앞에 수희(김혜리)가 모습을 드러낸다. 남진(박윤재)과 승주(서효림) 사이에는 결혼 문제로 냉랭한 기류가 흐르는데...

Translation:  SU confirms the facts from Lawyer Heo, and SU shows up in front of him after he knew all of the truth. A chilly breeze descends into the relationship between SU and NJ on account of the marriage issue.

The big blow up happened after SW went to lawyer Heo for the explanation of the "rumor" about Ms. Choi being NJ's birth mother. Needless to say he now hates everybody and feels helpless as to where he fits in the scheme of things.  The story is now at the point of who will be staying at the house and who is moving out, and who is running Hyugang and who is throwing in the towel.  Preview shows NJ's mom on a bus going back to her hometown, I suspect because the mix up is just too much to deal with every day.  No doubt the air around everyone is toxic and it will take the rest of the drama to sort everything out for a more workable atmosphere.  I think it's wise for SJ to put a halt on marriage plans, especially  with NJ's world turning upside down and having to face a crazy family situation that would only add tension to their relationship.:mellow:

Looks like SH is going border-line insane!  It was kinda eerie to see her sitting and rocking and back and forth, twiddling her fingers and talking to NJ's dead dad.   Now what will she do?    SJ is still not budging on her view of SH, though her dad and stepmom tried to push her to think of NJ's future and to not move away from SH and the family house.  Meanwhile, SU is reacting in a pretty realistic way.  He seems to be leaving the house with JA, who herself has no choice in influencing any outcome.   NJ is in a no-win situation too.  Oh, what a glorious mess!...  Why don't they just make SH go fully crazy and put her in a mental sanatorium?

----------

Preview of Ep 96 - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,97,791359

Blurb: 남진(박윤재)과 승주(서효림)는 뒤늦게 순자(이종남)가 외포로 내려갔다는 얘기를 듣고 버스 터미널로 향한다. 수희(김혜리)는 승주에게 앞으로의 시간을 남진과 함께 하고 싶다는 마음을 털어놓는데...

Translation: NJ and SJ head to the bus terminal, having heard a bit late that YSJ had left for Oepo. SH tells SJ her wish to spend her own future time with NJ.

Suicide and loony bins are very easy way out taken by kdrama writers.  I always feel cheated when they go that way.  I hope they don't go that way.  Such an easy way out for that fox.

I still don't see the fox as fully repentant.  If she was, she wouldn't have screamed at Bang that all this is his fault because he kidnapped the wrong baby.  Until she says to herself that everything is her fault than I will start to believe she is changing.  Now she shows repentance only when she has an audience.  

@jayakrisI think if that is what really happened, than the Dad is more of a loser than I thought.  It was a good thing they showed many episodes of the kind and clever Grandpa.  Otherwise, I would think this is not a family anyone would want to be part of! 

Today's episode was above average. Great acting by CSW, as he processes the fact that CSH is not his birth mother. Also, there was confirmation from Lawyer Heo that the Chairman's grand plan was that he wanted CSW and NJ to work together at Hyunkang. The Chairman Grandpa Ahn was indeed clever and wise--unlike his hapless and jerky son who should have headlined the Jerry Springer show "I got my wife and my mistress pregnant and the kids were born on the same day!".

Here are two other great screencaps from today:

0wej4IK.jpg

Thank you, SJ for saying this. I think every other character has forgotten this statement. It's a real drag that NJ is now connected to CSH and he can't help it. But she has a point. Who wants to have a MiL around that has a history of kidnapping? How could she feel secure living in the same house? The living arrangements right now border on the absurd. No wonder YSJ bails for the bus station.

Check this out:

mjbWErN.jpg 

The makeup artists have really done a great job with making CSW look haggard and pale after the surgery. The artlessly styled hair completes the look quite well. Then his mom paints the room he shares with JA in what looks like the palette from "Decorating a Funeral Home 101". (I love the color purple, so it pains me to write this.)  My Western-culture bias does not let me understand why JA  and SW don't get to decorate the room in the colors of their choice. I actually felt sorry for him today. He said he hated NJ....but did he forget he carries a lifesaving piece of NJ's kidney with him every day? WTH. I hope they remember they are brothers at the end of the day. 

On 3/11/2019 at 1:10 PM, jayakris said:

It looks like lawyer Heo thinks that SU will have to be pronounced the legal heir, as he is the legitimate son of his dad and NJ isn't. 

On 3/11/2019 at 1:10 PM, jayakris said:

But the grandfather knew that one of the two grandsons was illegal when he wrote his will with the specification that there should be a competition.  So it can be legally argued that his wish was to make whoever was more competent among the two (regardless of legitimacy from marriage) be the HK successor.  He thought that SU was illegitimate but allowed him in the race, so he would have allowed NJ in the race if he was the illegitimate one.  So, if I were NJ's lawyer, I would take on Lawyer Heo and argue that he should be the successor if he wins the competition.  Am I right?

On 3/13/2019 at 8:48 AM, shamrockmom said:

NJ, aka Mr. Straight Arrow now finds it acceptable to lie to the prosecutor just so his bio-mom won't get the punishment she wants and needs?!? I was disgusted that he would not tell the truth to the authorities. Is perjury even a thing to be considered?

On 3/13/2019 at 10:51 AM, O said:

I have always like NJ and Lawyer Heo but lately these 2 are getting on my nerves.  They used to be very upright.  Kind-hearted but they knew very clearly what is right and what's wrong.  Now all that brain cells evaporated in the discovery that NJ is the son of that fox.   

The problematic message: Be careful for your blood pressure

Episode 96
Nam-Jin to Si-Woo, “Even if I become the successor, I’m going to give up…. You’re the successor of Hyungkang … I don’t want that job.”
Sang-Hyun, “… shouldn’t we raise an issue of hoarding their own product?”
Nam-Jin, “That doesn’t matter.”

Thus, Nam-Jin is ready to surrender the company to the other team, even though they use illegal/dirty tactics and its leaders have committed serious crimes?

What about his team members, who risk their jobs to join him? What about Seong-Joo? What about Man-Seok? Does he ask their opinions?
As I mentioned previously, Nam-Jin may be a good man. However, he may not be a good leader or a good boy friend or a good son-in-law.

I wonder if the messages for the viewers are that, 
1) A ‘good’ person should be willing to sacrifice/risk her/his life and wealth for the welfare of bad people and their allies.
2) The ‘good’ person’s allies (team members, girlfriend, parents-in-law, etc.) should also be willing to make similar sacrifices.

Considering the legal and ethical ramifications of the messages, I wonder if the production team & writer realize that such messages belong to a different universe.
Perhaps, the ‘15+’ sign, at the opening image, needs to be raised to ‘21+’, or even ‘25+’.
Perhaps, also, before watching these serials, viewers need to consult their physicians. High blood pressure should not be treated lightly. 

@jasmine19I've always thought NJ is a fantastic son, leader and boyfriend. 

You see his team morale compared to the other team?  Because he works hard with his team, he laughs and struggles with them.  He is a good leader. 

There were comments made by the characters that the fox used dirty tactics but not illegal.  Since she used her own money to pay for the goods. It was considered not a crime.  NJ wanted to oust her to the Board but she out-smarted him.  Lee, his sidekick even thanked the fox for doing that!

NJ's team members did not risk their jobs to join him. Their jobs were already on the line.  It was either go or join NJ - their jobs depends on the outcome.  And Lee was already willing to throw in the towel.

As for boyfriend, I thought the girl was too whiny and unrealistic - in that, she knew going in what his character was like.  As for good son-in-law, when the future FIL knew NJ was going to donate his kidney, he said he knows that NJ will be very loyal and good to his wife and family.

NJ doesn't want to be CEO  now because all he and Lawyer Heo talked about was claiming his rightful position as the legitimate son.  Now that he knows he is not, he thinks it should go to the legitimate son.

My beef with NJ is that he was not true to his principles when he lied to the prosecutor.  I dislike him and Lawyer Heo now.  Siu - I have not seen the episodes but from what I read the little fox junior dares to be angry with NJ.  He should be upset with the fox who raised him.

I am only watching to see the end.  I don't like any of the characters now. but have invested too much time in this show and need to see the richard simmons ending the richard simmons writer cooked up.  

The legal and ethical ramifications you mentioned is this ... if you want to commit a crime in Korea, make sure you are related to the person you harmed with your actions.  Whole of Korea will say that you have to support family.  

8 hours ago, jasmine19 said:

Nam-Jin to Si-Woo, “Even if I become the successor, I’m going to give up…. You’re the successor of Hyungkang … I don’t want that job.”
Sang-Hyun, “… shouldn’t we raise an issue of hoarding their own product?”
Nam-Jin, “That doesn’t matter.”

In what universe should/could CSH get away with buying up all their clothing and dumping it in a warehouse? This is such blatant cheating I can't even believe it. The only way I can buy that NJ doesn't care about the fact that CSH did that is because he's running from these Effed-up people. He's throwing in the towel, giving the CEO position to CSW, and going back to Oepo. From the messed up living arrangements, to CSH trying to manipulate everyone around her to get access to NJ (after he's made it clear he is not interested in getting to know her on any level) I think the countryside village and a Jack-of-all-trades business must look better and better. I would also remind viewers that NJ has plumbing skills. That alone elevates him to "Hero" status in my book. Have you ever seen a broke or unemployed plumber?!? There are never enough good, honest plumbers in this world.

31 minutes ago, O said:

My beef with NJ is that he was not true to his principles when he lied to the prosecutor.  I dislike him and Lawyer Heo now..... 

I am only watching to see the end.  I don't like any of the characters now. but have invested too much time in this show and need to see the richard simmons ending the richard simmons writer cooked up. 

Agree 100%. That was the moment this drama derailed for me. Lying to the prosecutor was just....ugggh. So out of character for Mr. Straight Arrow NJ. I keep watching to see one of two things happen...1)show goes completely off the rails or 2) Show makes a massive comeback. I'm not gambling on #2 though........

@O

I see that there are some aspects that we tend to be in agreement, like the questionable actions from lawyer Heo and Nam-Jin in dealing with the abduction case, Si-Woo's haughtiness, the difficulty to take sides with characters as 'good' and 'bad' leads become blurred, and the implication that family loyalty trumps justice.

However, there are some aspects that I respectfully beg to disagree.

I do not make a fuss on Nam-Jin's decision to donate his liver. I support his action on humanistic ground. If I am not mistaken, Seong-Joo also supports his action.

As for Nam-Jin's, I keep my opinion that he may not be a good leader.

Lawyer Heo mentions that the late chairman had a vision that Nam-Jin's presence in the leadership is required to protect the employees. There is no guarantee that Si-Woo, on his own, could implement the  chairman's vision. Giving up means that Nam-Jin ignored the chairman's vision and the protection of the employee.

Nam-Jin is also the leader of his group. His group wants him to win, in the hope that when he does, their positions would also improve. If Nam-Jin wins the competition but gives up, even though he asks that his team members be 'looked after', the positions that they get might not be as good as if Nam-Jin leads the company.

I am not sure if, in the real world, many people would like to join somebody like Nam-Jin. The chairman's will strictly stipulates that the heir should be the winner of the competition. This will should be, legally and ethically, be honored. "Blood is thicker than water" (AKA nepotism) should take a back seat. Even if team 1 wins overall, in round 2 its leader used intimidation to force an artist to model for them. In any competition, cheating is a ground for dismissal.

As for Seong-Joo, she is a realistic image. If a person  did a lot of misdeeds, the victim would be careful to forgive and accept the perpetrator. The victim would observe if the perpetrator really regrets her/ his misdeeds and mends her/his way. S/he also needs some time to heal her/his wounds. These things may take some time (months or even years). As another commenter puts it, this is not like 'cheap forgiveness' that blights these dramas.

There is another quality in Seong-Joo. She is kind, cheerful and smart. She is loyal to Nam-Jin, when his dad is against him. She is courteous to his adopted mom, even though she is poor, while defying Soo-Hee, even though she is rich. She is good at her work and hardworking. She is loyal to and defends team 2 fearlessly. When Team 1 used dirty tactics in round 2, she quietly, with lawyer Heo and the artist, made a plan that enables team 2 to recruit the artist, two. She is an good person and has a good potential to be a leader.

Hi @jasmine19

Yes, we have to agree to disagree on some points.  My response to your post was not to get you to change your opinion. But just to share mine.

To me, it was a given from the start that NJ would donate his liver to Siu.  SJ was against it but gave up when she realised that its just part of NJ's nature.  SJ's Dad looked at it as a favourable testimony of NJ.  It would have been more interesting if it was NJ who needed the liver transplant.  Would Siu stepped up to help him?  We knew from the start what NJ would do.

I also disagree about Seong-Joo's leadership skills.  When she is not happy, she pouts and throws a hissy fit in-front of the team members.  To me that is childish and unprofessional.  Not to mention lack of respect for the team leader.  

Archived