[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

On 3/4/2019 at 9:01 AM, msmy said:

No subbed version yet, but lawyer Heo has laid it all out for CSH as to who's who and what's what.  She is visibly shaken and, with the abduction case now reopened, the court could force her to have a DNA test.  With that showing she is not SW's mother, she could be charged with the abduction of the Ahn baby.... big trouble!!  By the end of the episode, Mr. Bang is arguing with mom to go with him, and the conversation turns to the baby mix-up while NJ walks in and wants to know what they are saying.   On the bright side, SW can marry whoever he wants since he legally has no family to object or interfere.  ;)

That's awesome...I did not think of CSW having no parents to object to JA. I know they are technically married but CSH can't use JA any more to get her way. 

Also, I gotta give props to the OTT melodramatic music that comes on whenever the topic of conversation is NJ's parentage. It's grade A daily drama stuff!

And I love how everyone is suddenly a blabbermouth...yakking at a public place like a coffee shop or calling your boss's friend to look at the shredded DNA paperwork, lol. Priceless!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

And I love how everyone is suddenly a blabbermouth...yakking at a public place like a coffee shop or calling your boss's friend to look at the shredded DNA paperwork, lol. Priceless!

Yeah, this writer needs to come up with a few other ways for people to find out story twists.  It is always somebody walking in quietly, and hearing somebody speak in loud voice, stuff like, "SH is NJ's mom".   I guess the writer got sick of it herself, and came up with a new idea - have a secretary piece together DNA evidence, and take it to just somebody out there (who also reads it out so loudly that I feared it was also for somebody to walk in and hear!).  I mean, there is no reason why she shouldn't be taking it to Lawyer Heo who brought it to SH after all.   But okay, I guess.  We need story twists.  This has been fun to follow.

---------------------

Here is the E87 preview - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,88,790264

Blurb: 수희(김혜리)는 유전자 검사를 의뢰하겠다고 결심하고 남진(박윤재)의 칫솔을 챙긴다. 방철상(권혁호)은 허청산(강신일) 변호사를 찾아가 감형받을 방법을 제안했다 거절당하고, 간 이식을 앞둔 남진에게로 향하는데...

Translation: SH decides to get a DNA test, and picks up NJ's toothbrush. BCS is turned down by Lawyer Heo on a scheme he suggested to escape his own penalty, and he turns toward NJ, who is awaiting a liver transplantation.

--------------------

Meanwhile, the ratings are going through the roof too.  Episode 85 had a 22.5 on TNmS, breaking the record of 21.8 from E74.  Episode 86 went one further to 23.1.   I think Nielsen ratings may have just broken the 25 mark.

sometimes i found it ridiculous that people talk about secret in public place. and doors are always open. what was the reason that bang decided to tell the truth to NJ about his mother. Was it all about him or money.?

Bang is supposed to testify, so he came up with a scheme to make it sound like the statute of limitations have expired and he wouldn't face prison time.  Lawyer Heo is about to have a stroke dealing with him, and shouted at him to get out.  Bang then went to NJ himself to appeal to NJ about saying he knew as a teen that he had been abducted, but that he didn't care and did not want to pursue it.  NJ said "No", so Bang replied saying, "Ms. Choi is your birth mother.... do you really want to send your birth mother to prison?"   Preview shows NJ going to the seaside to mull over what he has been presented with.

More and more people know the truth, so we'll see what happens.  SJ is a peach and got into CSH's face really good.  Flashbacks of CSH insulting NJ have her reeling with guilt.  <_<

Now, almost; everyone knows the birth secret:crazy:,  I think NJ will help SW,  he just need to digest the truth  about his bio Mom.   SW, he may not take it well, his personality is totally different from NJ.  Mr. Bang, what else I can say? A loser and blabber mouth:rolleyes::crazy:.

We need twist and turns, we still have 33 episodes to go:blush:.

The ratings for episode 88 are going to go through the roof... keep the tissues handy, it's solid and full of emotion.  What a lot of soul searching by everyone.

This is definitely one of the lowest points in NJ's life.  He leaves the hospital for the rest of the day to sort things out.  His first stop with SJ is to get the truth from lawyer Heo.  Of course, lawyer Heo is as cool and thorough as ever, so the facts are all out.  Then NJ goes to CSH and lets her have it, right after she gets the DNA e-mail from the lab.  It was great.

Preview shows NJ back at the hospital as he still wants to help out SW, but CSH may be pulling a suicide attempt before she is stopped.  SW and JA  do not know of the mix-up, but team 1 saw the torn DNA report, so pretty much everybody knows.  

Boy I'm loving this writer this person has really twisted this story.. 

SH trying to commit suicide because her hold card has been exposed.. She thinks by doing this she can gain pity from both boys and save her face..  I still say rip her mask off for all of her little click to see just what type of women she is.. I still don't think NJ dad was in love with her like she claim there love was..

We all know NJ has a big heart but for hi to take pity I hope not.. She should get no sympathy from both boys regardless if she did raise Sw.. He didn't ask for it her twisted greed is really scary

3 hours ago, zoks said:

NJ and SJ's relationship is going to crack because of this. At the end of the day NJ is too soft hearted to let his birth mother suffer. SJ obviously hates her guts.

I sure hope not, but you have a good point. NJ is a softie, and when he gets his head straightened out and realizes that CSH did him a huge favor by having YSJ raise him into an admirable human being, he will not let her suffer. However, I don't think that he will give CSH a free pass either, and she is gonna have to own up to the bad deeds she's done.

Now that it looks like CSH will try the suicide route with a rooftop jump, you can bet NJ won't let that happen either--and I don't think show is gonna go there; the writer does not seem to have it in him/her to go really dark. CSH needs to stay alive and take some consequences for her actions--even if it doesn't meet my level of justice!

SJ is the one who is gonna have to cool her hot temper, because she sure does love to give CSH a major ration over all the crap she's done! NJ is gonna have his hands full....

2 hours ago, valerie savage said:

Boy I'm loving this writer this person has really twisted this story.. 

SH trying to commit suicide because her hold card has been exposed.. She thinks by doing this she can gain pity from both boys and save her face..  I still say rip her mask off for all of her little click to see just what type of women she is.. I still don't think NJ dad was in love with her like she claim there love was..

We all know NJ has a big heart but for hi to take pity I hope not.. She should get no sympathy from both boys regardless if she did raise Sw.. He didn't ask for it her twisted greed is really scary

That's interesting, and I hope we get some more backstory on that. From what Mr. Jang said, I thought the chairman's son really liked CSH. He said they were very much like CSW and JA back in the day. Did something happen between them, or did the chairman's son simply want his wife and his mistress? Regardless of the issues of did or didn't he love her, the fact remains that he fathered 2 boys with 2 different women, and since they were born at the same time, we can surmise their conception would have been similarly close. Jerry Springer would have loved to have this baby daddy on his show!  **Cue chair-throwing temper tantrums**

I actually laughed out loud when the Team Members found the DNA test results on the desk!  **Snort**  but the rest of the episode was quite well acted, and full of emotion--really above average for a daily. 

4 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

but the rest of the episode was quite well acted, and full of emotion--really above average for a daily. 

Absolutely.  This episode had the best acting from NJ, SH and SJ in the whole drama.  NJ was amazing when he walked into SH room.  You cannot deliver those lines any better.  SJ, who has often been on and off in her acting in this drama, was really good when she was crying while on NJ's hospital bed, after he talked about not feeling anything about the woman he thought was his mother.  The SH actress has been good all along, but she was really good today.  Pretty emotional episode all around.

I felt some minimal pity for even SH in this episode.  Can't blame her for wanting to commit suicide now, after finding that she wasted her whole life for nothing.  Serves her right though.  The guy who deserves no pity at all, and is still the ultimate lowlife, is that BCS dude.  It took tremendous composure for SJ not to slap the guy when she heard what he was telling NJ.  What a selfish jerk!

--------------------

KBS hasn't put up the E89 preview yet.  The last time they did that, they had postponed the broadcast due to the Trump-Un meeting.  I wonder if there is some problem with today's broadcast also... We will wait and see.

On 3/5/2019 at 3:49 AM, valerie savage said:

To be honest I don't see how NJ and Sw could ever forgive SG for what she's done but on the bright side of things both boys can be rid of the vile spawn.... I say sue her and send her to jail withiut a get all of jai free card ....

On 3/8/2019 at 2:17 AM, valerie savage said:

We all know NJ has a big heart but for hi to take pity I hope not.. She should get no sympathy from both boys regardless if she did raise Sw..

On 3/8/2019 at 12:53 AM, zoks said:

NJ and SJ's relationship is going to crack because of this. At the end of the day NJ is too soft hearted to let his birth mother suffer. SJ obviously hates her guts.

On 3/8/2019 at 4:24 AM, shamrockmom said:

SJ is the one who is gonna have to cool her hot temper, because she sure does love to give CSH a major ration over all the crap she's done! NJ is gonna have his hands full....

The Constitution of the Drama Lalaland

Article 1

Blood shall be thicker than water.

A person shall guarantee the best welfare of her/his family. Even though a family member commit wrongs, other family members shall protect the said family member. Reporting a family member for her/his crimes to the legal authority is not recommended.

Article 2

Kids shall respect their parents without reserve.

A kid must remember that a parent always wishes the best for her/his kid. Even if the parent kidnaps the kid or steals her/his legacy, the parent does that for the kid’s own good. Therefore, the kid shall forgive and accept the parent.

Article 3

Daughter-in-law (DIL) shall live with, respect  and serve her mother-in-law (MIL) without reserve.

Verse 1

DIL must be aware that MIL only considers her to be worthy of her son if she comes from a chaebol family. An average DIL shall feel very grateful when she is allowed to marry MIL’s son.

Verse 2

DIL shall live with MIL.  At no time shall she suggest to her husband that she wants to live in a separate house. MIL shall respect DIL at all times. DIL shall not talk back to MIL. DIL shall say sorry even when MIL is wrong.

Verse 3

DIL shall not expect that MIL treats her equally as MIL's own bloodline(s). 

DIL shall strive to be on MIL's good graces, by always providing her best service for MIL and offering good gestures, such as nice gifts, to MIL, even though MIL's bloodline(s) is/are not expected to do likewise.

For example, DIL shall wake up very early and prepare breakfast, work all day, and upon returning home, cook dinner for the whole family. She shall not complain even if MIL’s daughter, who is jobless, watches TV and does not offer any help.

Verse 4

In the case of prolonged severe discontent between MIL and DIL, the son/DIL's husband shall not dissociate himself from MIL/his mother. Instead, he shall provide a divorce certificate to his wife.

Unless amendment is passed, and/or special exemption is requested and granted, all stipulations shall be carried out dutifully. Failure to do so may incur strict penalty, in the form of banishment to Gobi dessert or Siberian tundra.

Yes, I'm afraid the NJ/SJ relationship is going to get rocky after all this.   NJ talks CSH off the ledge of the roof.   You can see NJ getting a little soft and wavering after CSH gives him her pregnancy book, and SJ is still outraged, as she should be, considering what CSH did to both NJ and her father.     But I wouldn't expect it to last long as this writer doesn't seem to drag out those conflicts.  It's actually quite refreshing to have some of these snags worked out quickly.  NJ is going to be challenged to find the right position.

Bang is at it again and appears in SW's room blabbering away.  SW is confused and I think Bang is stopped by CSH before everything is revealed.  Preview shows lawyer Heo with Chairman's brother explaining what has happened.  I forgot about him, but he would be SW's relative.

Can anyone find any info about this writer, Park Gye Hyung?  I find nothing, but it seems like this might be a writer to follow.:D

Hoot of the Day: For all of CSH's supposed wealth, it looks like she picked a pair of shoes with a thrashed heel for her suicide attempt today. Why wear a nice pair of shoes when they will just get messed up?!?  (12:27)

eskdOg0.jpg
Dear PD-nim: If you are gonna do a close-up shot on the shoes, make sure they go to the shoe repair place first!!

Loved this week episode, :wub:

5c83261e20569471164002.gif?download

* Poor  SJ , can’t axcept SH is gonna be her future MIL ,  she most be regretting dumping SW by now :mrgreen: probably there storyline will be the reverse situation of SH & JA , I can’ Wait to watch how SH would deal with a future daughter in law that  hate her :joy:

5c83270306254424663900.gif?download

* please someone, hit him in the head , Is he gonna keep going around in circle & knocking every door to save his life :scream: SH need to sew his big mouth :D 

5c8327f9c4de5244807067.gif?download

* he should come faster to save her , he need to lose weight , SH master of manipulation it didn’t take long for everyone to be alright with her  :sweat_smile: 

13 hours ago, dramaninja said:

NJ always stuck between 2 women or more. :joy:

Heh, let's count the women who NJ wants/needs to keep happy:

1) Real mom Sun Ja--I think NJ got lucky to have her raise him. Being poor was tough, but she always loved him.

2) Girlfriend SJ--and I like how she gets along with Sun Ja. They will be fantastic as MIL/DIL.

3) Birth mom CSH--because he is a soft-hearted guy. 

4) possibly Childhood friend JA

It's hard for a man to keep one woman happy in his life....NJ has at least 3, possibly 4 if you count JA.:lol:

1 hour ago, msmy said:

@shamrockmom... I saw that, too, on the shoe and wondered what the heck did she step in?  It looked like gum or something worse.   Yewwwww.:wacko:

I magnified it at 720p on my Samsung computer monitor....it looks like the covering of the heel is partially torn off, exposing the white area underneath, and the thing that looks like a ball is the heel covering all bunched up. Side note: After watching "Love is Drop by Drop", which had so many scenes involving shoes/feet (including many close-ups!), I admit I really pay attention now to things like this. PD-nim shoots a scene like this....and I should not be laughing because the shoes are a mess!

Things like this make Kdrama viewing sooooo much more fun because you never know what will come up next in the background. Another example of fun stuff to watch for is the books in the background. Some are English titled books. Those can be really funny to speculate on the choices of books depending on the scene in the drama. The books and props travel from drama to drama, which gives credence to my theory that there are ginormous warehouses in Seoul (I like to call them Props-R-Us, Prop Depot, and Prop-Mart) where the PD's get all the props from. I've also seen random cats in the background during outside scenes in some dramas.

Archived