[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

26 minutes ago, zoks said:

Here I was wondering how they were going to extend the plot.  Now NJ and SJ's relationship will be in peril, because suddenly the evil lady who tried to ruin her father's business is going to be her mother-in-law.

925F2DF2-AE38-4891-96B7-66533E2BEA5C.gif

Wow not forget the slap she give her , but which daughter in law didn’t get slapped from her Future MIL , she would have grudges right :joy:

@angelwingssf , I can’t wait to see NJ & SJ  response, his fake mother jealousy toward the fact SH is the mother :mrgreen:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:crazy:, we need a twist/fillers to ensure that this drama reach the 120 episodes:phew:. Anyway,   NJ and SW will probably adjust to the situation better than to SH, if she intentional asked BCS to abduct her bio son in order to gain power and live in luxury that is pure evil. At the end of the day, SH will be forgiven and they will be over the moon. Am I too early to predict happy ending for all?:blush:

NJ and SW will probably end up co-managing Hyunkang.  NJ is a kind person, thanks to his adopted Mom that raise him well.  SH better watch out for your future daughter in-law:lol:, I don't mean it in a bad way,  SJ will respect her, but; she will not be submissive to all of her wishes.

@Ameera Ali... you've got it right.  Mr. Bang, dressed like a pimp, screwed up the abduction and has shaken poor lawyer Heo into an almost fetal position.  OMG!  Hopefully it will make CSH such an outcast that everybody will despise her and throw her to the curb.  Now I'm wondering how much lawyer Heo will present at the hearing.... everything???

1 hour ago, msmy said:

@Ameera Ali... you've got it right.  Mr. Bang, dressed like a pimp, screwed up the abduction and has shaken poor lawyer Heo into an almost fetal position.  OMG!  Hopefully it will make CSH such an outcast that everybody will despise her and throw her to the curb.  Now I'm wondering how much lawyer Heo will present at the hearing.... everything???

Now what , Would the writer make NJ greedy, evil :mrgreen: ? !

How  ironically the grandfather was horrible to the grandchild he spend 30 years looking for ,  SH was thinking how to destroy her own son & may cross her mind to kill him as well  :joy: 

I dont know about u guys but lawyer surprised face is to die for , he steal show for me today 

9A2236B3-061F-4A3C-9F26-8446F78C1D44.gif

So this is what I got from today's episode: 

1) NJ's bio parents are CSH and Chairman Ahn's son

2) CSW's bio parents are Chairman Ahn's son and his legal wife. 

3) NJ and CSW are half brothers....so they cannot be fraternal twins, even though they have the same birthday. (The joy of having your wife and your mistress giving birth on the same day....sounds like a "Paternity Court" episode!)

4) CSW is the rightful heir of Hyunkang, because his parents were married legally, so NJ is out as a potential heir of HK. 

I can' t stop thinking of the Michael Jackson song "Billie Jean", in which he denies paternity of a child. Yes, this is a dead giveaway of my age bracket! 

My kids never did understand that song because they grew up in an era of DNA testing.

CSH definitely screwed up by hiring a brain-cell challenged guy like BCS to do the switcharoo, because that guy and soju=disaster. I'm surprised she didn't write him a check!  

I was not expecting this plot twist. If SH doesn't really know and BCS really caused a huge mix up i would really love to see the look on her face when she finds out that NJ is her real son, and she was raising the child of the woman she hates. 

What will MS do if he finds out that his daughter's future mother in law is SH, i can imagine his blood pressure going way up high.

This was such a cool episode.  How come none of us properly figured out this scenario as a possibility?  I think BCS stealing the wrong baby was mentioned by some here, but at least I didn't think that was possible because I felt SH would know who her baby was.  But it seems like that is exactly what happened. The possibility that she might have done it right after childbirth when she did not even know how her baby looked, didn't cross my mind!  The same goes to SU's mom, who also would notice if her baby seems to be with SH and a baby had gone missing, so both moms were unaware of the switch.  That is unless it was right after childbirth when they took the babies for a bath, etc.    This would all require them both to be born around the same time too - a pretty low chance, but I suppose possible.   Am I reading this right?

Or, are you all thinking that SH clearly knew of the switch, and knew that NJ was her baby and SU wasn't?   That is impossible.   She would not so coldly say "that baby died" when she first heard of NJ being alive (if she knew that it was the baby she carried for 9 months), and continue to stick to SU as her son and show no interest in NJ.  No way; no mom in the world could be like that!

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

This was such a cool episode.  How come none of us properly figured out this scenario as a possibility? 

IMHO, when the DNA test showed that Si-Woo & Soo-Hee did not match, some us might have suspected that Nam-Jin might be Soo-Hee's son.

However, to be honest, none of us want to find out that a kind and gentle person like Nam-Jin turns out to descend from a vile gumiho. Thus, we might have tried to suppress that possibility. Even now, some of us might find it hard to accept the fact.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain SH has no idea that NJ is her son, especially when she insisted SU would be a match to her.

As for me, when she wasn't a match I immediately thought NJ would be her son simply because she treated him like garbage.  The worse you treat somebody in a KDrama, the more likely you're secretly related to them.

Yes i do agree that SH doesn't know about this mix up. Her goal was "her" son would be the only one who will inherit the company that's why she wants to get rid of the other kid not to interchange them. I also think SH is a loving but controlling mother despite doing evil things, she loves her son that's why i think she has nothing to do with it this time she will also be shaken by this news.

Did the late chairman know this secret (that Nam-Jin is Soo-Hee’s son while Si-Woo is the late DIL’s son?

There were two reasons for this.

1) In these dramas, bloodline is everything. If a parent has lost a kid for decades, upon reunion, s/he would inform the good news at once and give the kid the best treatment. Yet, the chairman took a long time before he told NJ that he was his grandson (even NJ wondered about this). He also treated him just as an assistant. If the reason is NJ’s safety, then the chairman could easily have protected NJ with body guards.

2) In succession, bloodline is also everything. If the chairman was like many other parents, he would just have passed down the company to NJ. As NJ is not experienced, he would ask someone, like lawyer Heo, to handle the company for some time. However, he would still have passed down most of his shares to NJ & made sure that Nam-Jin eventually leads the company. Yet, the chairman wanted his successor to be decided through competition.

I wonder if these events happened because, after NJ was brought home, the chairman conducted a secret test on NJ & SW, against his, his son’s, his late DIL’s, and Soo-Hee’s. Then, he found that NJ descended from Soo-Hee’s while Si-Woo descended from the late DIL. This would have put him in a dilemma. He wanted to pass down the company to SW, as the legitimate grandson. However, he did not like his (and SH’s) management style. On the other hand, he liked Nam-Jin's genuine care for him and other people.Thus, when he knew that his time was up, he had no choice but to inform NJ and to ask lawyer Heo, to hold the competition, after he passed away.

Of course this is just a speculation as I do not have enough evidence. Thus, I might be mistaken. Still, it looks that there is more mystery in the family.

This was a good twist in the story.  SH probably hated the daughter in law so much that she wanted her child gone for good.  So she hired her town dimwit to kill the child and what did she get ?  That dimwit takes away SH's child and instead of killing it hands it off to his wife who raises the child with love.  While the child is growing up,  the dimwit is locked behind bars and SH is raising the child of the person she abhorred.  There is a saying "Man proposes, God disposes".  What ever SH wanted will never happen.  That her child inherit the entire company and hence even proceeded to kill the real heir.   

The next few episodes should be fun seeing how NJ and SU are going to react and what would SU do knowing that the mother who raised him was the evil person trying to get rid of him.

Even though BCS was drunk and assuming he picked up the wrong child, would the other child not have the tag with the mother's name on it.  My guess is that the nurse made a mistake with the tags on the child and put the wrong tag on the right child.  That is how SH ended up with SU.  

We ended today with the DNA report of SH and SU which had a zero percent paternity and she is yet to open the second envelope.  The meeting with the share holders should be interesting next week since SH may agree to step down or accept the punishment knowing that her Real Son NJ will be getting everything.  This will make NJ start wondering about SH and her games and probably will confront SH and eventually know that she is his mother.  Will NJ foster mom tell him about it.  She had a panic attack today knowing that SH is NJ bio mom.  

2 hours ago, jasmine19 said:

Did the late chairman know this secret (that Nam-Jin is Soo-Hee’s son while Si-Woo is the late DIL’s son?

I doubt very much.  My guess is that they did not know she might have been pregnant even and that too having a delivery date so close to that of the legal daughter in law.  NJ dad must have had a tough time visiting the 2 females in the hospital and meeting his children.  Or did he even know about it or SH came up with it later?

It's a shame that our programming was interrupted because this writer has done such a great job of putting together 5 episodes (weekly) that fit snugly and completely together.  That has been interrupted and seems like a "bump" in the road when we can't see the end of the segment for 2 more days.  :angry:

It seems like lawyer Heo's prosecution plan may be scrapped with the latest DNA discoveries.  Why all of this personal info comes out in the coffee shop /public place is a lack of judgement, but only in K-drama....<_<

Anyway, as much as we'd like the hammer to come down on CSH, the truth coming out and seeing her have to face her real son and her rival's son is going to be sweet.  Trying to save face in both her personal and business settings is going to be worse than sitting in a cell.:lol:

Episode 83

Jin-Ah, when would you change?

Jin-Ah (to Nam-Jin), "... don't hate Ms. Choi much .... Now that I am pregnant, I understand her a bit better. For their children, mothers are not even afraid to jump into a fire pit."

Jin-Ah, if Ms. Choi wants to jump into a fire pit to save her own kin, it is her own business. However, she wants to stay safe. Instead, she tries to throw many other people into the fire pit. That's a big difference.

Meanwhile, you do not apologize to Nam-Jin for the risk he may face. You do not say that you appreciate his kindness and the understanding from people around him. During the conversation, your focus is on yourself, your baby, your husband, your MIL.

You know that Soo-Hee buys Team 1 products, probably with company fund, and thus doing a dirty trick & embezzlement, to win the competition. Yet, you are OK with that.

In short, you want a big favor from Nam-Jin, but still support your team (and your MIL) to destroy him, and the people who love him.

You are still the same as Jin-Ah who left town years before, the girl who hears only these words in her mind, ‘ME … ME  … ME …’.

Do you even know the word ‘shame’?

On 3/1/2019 at 8:53 AM, zoks said:

Yeah, I'm fairly certain SH has no idea that NJ is her son, especially when she insisted SU would be a match to her.

As for me, when she wasn't a match I immediately thought NJ would be her son simply because she treated him like garbage.  The worse you treat somebody in a KDrama, the more likely you're secretly related to them.

This is a just punishment for her 

The preview for Monday's E85 - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,86,789897

Blurb: 긴급 이사회 당일, 수희(김혜리)는 사의를 밝히는 대신 사표 수리는 3개월 뒤라는 조건을 내건다. 허청산(강신일) 변호사는 수희에게 시우(강태성)를 생각해서라도 남진(박윤재)과 유전자 검사를 해보라며 설득하는데...

Translation: At the emergency director board meeting, SH brings up the condition that she will resign after three months instead of stepping down. Lawyer Heo tries to convince SH to do a paternity test with NJ, at least for the sake of SU.

------

So it looks like SH does not accept the DNA test results from Lawyer Heo as real.  I suppose that makes sense.  She doesn't know if it was her DNA that was tested against NJ.  Toothbrushes can of course be mixed up.  But then again, she is just trying to escape reality and delaying the inevitable.  But it allows the drama to create more confusion.

No subbed version yet, but lawyer Heo has laid it all out for CSH as to who's who and what's what.  She is visibly shaken and, with the abduction case now reopened, the court could force her to have a DNA test.  With that showing she is not SW's mother, she could be charged with the abduction of the Ahn baby.... big trouble!!  By the end of the episode, Mr. Bang is arguing with mom to go with him, and the conversation turns to the baby mix-up while NJ walks in and wants to know what they are saying.   On the bright side, SW can marry whoever he wants since he legally has no family to object or interfere.  ;)

To be honest I don't see how NJ and Sw could ever forgive SG for what she's done but on the bright side of things both boys can be rid of the vile spawn.. Sw grew up being hated by his G/pa, She has used him in a way it's all about her even if NJ would have gotten the company it still would have been in her favor.. I say sue her and send her to jail withiut a get all of jai free card..

@shamrockmom Yes we understand the meaning of the song.. I some how think SH and NJ dad was never really a hot and heavy item.. I sonehow think it was just a one nightstand.. 

Medical issues came up today to confirm SW's and NJ's parentage.  NJ's mother has really lit into CSH about the harm she's doing to NJ, and CSH is digging in, not admitting that she made a mistake.  But it's eating at her, and the guilt is making her nuts.  While at SW's bedside, SW's birth mother came in a dream and put her hand on her to spook her... :w00t:  At the end of the episode, Mom and CSH are in a heated discussion , evidence came out in the discourse, and in walks SJ to hear it all.  She drops her purse and is shocked... she will be even more protective of NJ and in the face of CSH.

Male designer knows it too, as secretary called him to look at the torn DNA results.

Archived