Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

1 hour ago, calledtoteach said:

What if NJ and SW were switched because BCS took the wrong child?  NJ could possibly be SH's son.

Laywer Heo did a DNA test betweein NJ and his late Mom, so NJ is the legitimate heir of the Ahn family.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for your help but I keep getting lock account.. I'm waiting for the help desk to assit me ..

3 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

What if NJ and SW were switched because BCS took the wrong child?  NJ could possibly be SH's son.

@calledtoteach  Now thats and interesting thought but thats not going to fly.. NJ has been tested as G/pa biologicalG/child.. I don't think SH ever had kids at all.. If Sw isn't BCS and YSJ child the only option left is SH stole Sw from the orphanage where she frequent all the time..  

I think Lawyer Heo got further instruction on this or more of G/pa's last will needs to be read at a certain time 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm trying to make some sense out of all the baby thieving theories. Let me try and summarize what I think I know for sure. Please correct me if needed:

1) NJ is definitely related to Chairman Ahn

2) CSW is definitely not CSH's biological son

3) NJ was stolen from the hospital by BCS under the direction of CSH. He was told to get rid of the baby. Instead, he gave it to Sun Ja to raise in place of their baby that (may or may not have) died.                                        

4) Therefore, CSW and NJ are not half-brothers, and NJ is not a good candidate to donate part of his liver. 

Possibilities: 

1) CSW might be the son of BCS and Sun Ja, and didn't die after all. Then he was stolen by CSH and became her son.

2) CSW might be some random baby that was dropped off at the orphanage and CSH snagged him and pretended it was her son.

3) NJ might be a compatible donor for CSW because in RL, there are organ donors who aren't related to the patient. 

4) BCS and/or Sun Ja might be potential organ donors *if* CSW is actually their son. 

Did I miss anything?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Hello chingus, I have been watching the five-episode collection at the end of the week on KBS world. I dislike SW's mom more and more. She is bringing sadness to all around her. As KBS WORLD is five episodes late, I just watched till episode 75, but I know that Jina will reconcile with SW after he went to the hopital. I like that couple.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

I'm trying to make some sense out of all the baby thieving theories. Let me try and summarize what I think I know for sure. Please correct me if needed:

1) NJ is definitely related to Chairman Ahn

2) CSW is definitely not CSH's biological son

3) NJ was stolen from the hospital by BCS under the direction of CSH. He was told to get rid of the baby. Instead, he gave it to Sun Ja to raise in place of their baby that (may or may not have) died.                                        

4) Therefore, CSW and NJ are not half-brothers, and NJ is not a good candidate to donate part of his liver. 

Possibilities: 

1) CSW might be the son of BCS and Sun Ja, and didn't die after all. Then he was stolen by CSH and became her son.

2) CSW might be some random baby that was dropped off at the orphanage and CSH snagged him and pretended it was her son.

3) NJ might be a compatible donor for CSW because in RL, there are organ donors who aren't related to the patient. 

4) BCS and/or Sun Ja might be potential organ donors *if* CSW is actually their son. 

Did I miss anything?

No @shamrockmom  You pretty much summed it up.. I'm kind of leaning more towards the fact that there was a switcharoo.. I think BCS gave his child to SH to raise and have a better life giving the facts of how him and YSJ really had no means to raise there child in such a lifestyle but it was ok to raise a child that wasn't theres in such and enviroment wouldn't have no affect on him.. If Nj was really related to him he would have check on his child but no he didn't.. I think he had always knew how to get in contact with SH just never said a word.. I still believe YSJ knows more the what she's claiming.. Just as she told G/pa the lie she didn't know where BCS was and had no contact with him after he drop infant NJ off.. Well as we learned she knew he was in jail and before he went he had been in contavt with her to get money from her that NJ work hard for.. I say lock em all up including YSJ.. YSJ is more of a kidnapper then the others..

Yes I don't think Sw and Nj would be compatible but giving this writer I could see this happening that they are compatible but still no relation also becoming halfbrothers because of YSJ rasinig NJ and him donating his liver to Sw if he does turn out to be YSJ undead child..  

How much more havoc from these people NJ will have to recieve.. First steal his life then his parents rob him of his G/pa now they want his liver.. Whats next his heart.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, valerie savage said:

No @shamrockmom  You pretty much summed it up.. I'm kind of leaning more towards the fact that there was a switcharoo.. I think BCS gave his child to SH to raise and have a better life giving the facts of how him and YSJ really had no means to raise there child in such a lifestyle but it was ok to raise a child that wasn't theres in such and enviroment wouldn't have no affect on him.. If Nj was really related to him he would have check on his child but no he didn't.. I think he had always knew how to get in contact with SH just never said a word.. I still believe YSJ knows more the what she's claiming.. Just as she told G/pa the lie she didn't know where BCS was and had no contact with him after he drop infant NJ off.. Well as we learned she knew he was in jail and before he went he had been in contavt with her to get money from her that NJ work hard for.. I say lock em all up including YSJ.. YSJ is more of a kidnapper then the others..

Yes I don't think Sw and Nj would be compatible but giving this writer I could see this happening that they are compatible but still no relation also becoming halfbrothers because of YSJ rasinig NJ and him donating his liver to Sw if he does turn out to be YSJ undead child..  

How much more havoc from these people NJ will have to recieve.. First steal his life then his parents rob him of his G/pa now they want his liver.. Whats next his heart.. 

Hmmm. I'm not sure I agree with you, although you do raise an intriguing possibility that he switched the boys around.  I think BCS really believed his child died, and since he had this stolen child, he gave it to his wife YSJ because she was so emotionally devastated, plus then he didn't have to commit murder. (Even criminals have limits--SG is a great example of that. Thieving $$=yes. Murder=no.) Of course, since the stolen NJ was not really his biological son, he didn't check on him. BCS seemed genuinely surprised to see CSH with a new name and new life. 

YSJ surely knew BCS was in jail, but seriously--why would she advertise that embarrassing fact? Especially since that lout wanted to leech $$ off NJ and YSJ. 

Yeah, Sun Ja knows that BCS stole NJ now, but she may not have known 30 years ago. Or she knew something was amiss but didn't ask questions. I don't think she's one that should face a prison sentence for NJ's kidnapping. If she does, it should be mitigated by the fact that she raised him well as a single parent since BCS was in and out of prison like it had a revolving door. And he didn't exactly financially support his child either. 

As for the family taking the wrecking ball to NJ's life, and if his heart is next?  :lol:  Heh, I refer you to a recent daily "Love is Drop by Drop" where the family who wrecked the heroine's life took her deceased husband's heart for their jerky son who then became a decent dude and fell in love with the widow. :rolleyes: Let's hope that after stealing his life, killing his parents and robbing him of his grandfather, NJ catches a break. I personally don't trust that CSH wouldn't figure out a way to have NJ not wake up from the donation surgery. :blink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Ep 81 preview:  http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,82,789161

Blurb: 허청산(강신일) 변호사는 허집사(양혜진)에게 수희(김혜리)와 시우(강태성)의 칫솔과 머리카락을 갖다 달라고 부탁한다.

방철상(권혁호)은 검찰에 출석할 것을 약속하며 모습을 감추고, 수희 앞으로도 검찰 출석 요구서가 날아오는데...

Translation: Lawyer Heo asks Ms. Heo to get him the toothbrush and hair strands of SH and SU. While BCS tries to hide his looks to appear at the police station, a police summons lands in front of SH too.

• Like 5

Ok.  The cat is out of the bag.  SH and SU are not mother and son.  Lawyer got the results of the DNA test.  Now he will have to test it with grandpa's DNA and see if he is really the grandson?  If SH did not give birth,  was she telling the truth about her being the mistress / lover.  She might have had a crush at NJ father?  OR was she blackmailing him with something?  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@angelwingssf...  I had the thought (maybe far-fetched) that maybe SH was not the real mistress, but took the baby from the real mistress (???)  Lawyer Heo's sister seemed to know about the mistress, but did she actually see the real mistress ?  Maybe there are more surprises to come.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, msmy said:

@angelwingssf...  I had the thought (maybe far-fetched) that maybe SH was not the real mistress, but took the baby from the real mistress (???)  Lawyer Heo's sister seemed to know about the mistress, but did she actually see the real mistress ?  Maybe there are more surprises to come.

IF SU is not SH son, then who is the mother?  What was in the brown box that the lawyer pulled out of the draw?  Does it contain Grandpa's DNA hairs and such?  Did they not do a DNA when SH brought the child at 10?  IS the lawyer thinking of doing one now?

The best part of this episode was the lawyer was stumped with the news.  He is usually a rock most of the time the only time I saw him be this way was when he heard the news from the doctor and when he saw the DNA report.  Maybe there was no mistress at all and since we are partially aware of the business being bad shape at that time, SH could be involved in blackmailing NJ dad about something.  Just another branch that could fork the story differently.  

When did NJ dad actually die.  (I do recall that he was rushing to save SW from something).  Also, if it was after NJ was kidnapped, why did he not bring the child home?  Was SH even pregnant and did she have a child?  Or faked to have one?

• Like 6

The best part of this episode was the lawyer was stumped with the news.  He is usually a rock most of the time the only time I saw him be this way was when he heard the news from the doctor and when he saw the DNA report.  Maybe there was no mistress at all and since we are partially aware of the business being bad shape at that time, SH could be involved in blackmailing NJ dad about something.  Just another branch that could fork the story differently.  

I think the real mistress was real the grandfather was talking about her with NJ , but I think no one saw the real mistress maybe that why it’s was easy for her to take role as the mistress easily , who would question her if she got real son in her hand play the mother.

Me thinking in the earlier  episodes how strange , she didn’t have any pictures or talk about him with her son , the reason could be because she is a fake :mrgreen:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think the real mistress was real the grandfather was talking about her with NJ , but I think no one saw the real mistress maybe that why it’s was easy for her to take role as the mistress easily , who would question her if she got real son in her hand play the mother.

Now you are giving me another idea.  Was SH a maid in the mistress house and took over the child that her mistress had.  But then she was in the Hope clinic with NJ step dad and SU was born there - so, how do we add her in?  The nurse remembers that her name was that of some Korean spy -  Did the mistress die and SH took mistress name and raised her child?  Everything seems too hairy right now with this latest revelation.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Now you are giving me another idea.  Was SH a maid in the mistress house and took over the child that her mistress had.  But then she was in the Hope clinic with NJ step dad and SU was born there - so, how do we add her in?  The nurse remembers that her name was that of some Korean spy -  Did the mistress die and SH took mistress name and raised her child?  Everything seems too hairy right now with this latest revelation.  

We all know how ambitious she is , I think she may have raising the son of the real mistress - to gain all the power she desire &  to secure her place she ask the kidnapper #1 to take NJ  . 

she may knows NJ dad & had crazy feeling toward him , I wouldn’t be surprised she loves him & he didn’t got clue. 

But how ironically funny , the two grandchildren been raised by two woman , believed they were real mother & behaving according to that:joy:

• Like 7

Whoa, the story can go in any number of directions.  This is getting exciting.  SH was a known lady, as a designer with HyunKang.  But she could have claimed to be a mistress IF nobody really knew the mistress of NJ's dad.  But that doesn't fit, because SH has the three of them in a picture with the actual dad of SU.  But is the guy in that picture really NJ's dad?...  If he isn't, where is that guy??...  There is one odd stuff earlier when the orphanage director's wife said the girl in the orphanage was pretty but showed no familiarity with SH's picture.   Did she take up the identity of somebody else from the orphanage?  But that doesn't fit either, because SH was from the same town where the orphanage was, and BCS always knew her (but then again, we didn't hear BCS say anything about knowing her to be in an orphanage)... Mystery!

It will get impossibly crazy, if the lawyer now finds in a DNA test with the chairman's hair strand, that SU is a real son.

If SU is the real son, then all I can think of, is a really crazy scenario.  NJ's dad had an affair for sure, because he died while going to see his mistress. Maybe the mistress was somebody else, who actually was from that orphanage and had a baby with him.  Maybe she died during childbirth, and SH who was madly in a one-way crush with NJ's dad, stole that baby (SU).  SH acted like she was the other woman and called NJ's dad when SU was sick, and he died on the way. Maybe she created the accident to kill him and his wife who was trailing him (if I remember correctly).  Meanwhile SH had asked some other guy to act like a dad to SU till he was 5 years old or so (who remembers only little of his dad and has no real fond memories either) and took a picture.   Then another 5 years later, she brought SU in front of the chairman, claiming to be the mistress.  Maybe the chairman had never seen the mistress and bought the story.  SH rationalized this all to be out of her love for NJ's dad...  Would that all fit?  I have no idea.  I'm just throwing stuff out.

--------------

Ep 82 Preview - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,83,789585

Blurb: 수희(김혜리)는 남진(박윤재)에게 이사들이 해임시키려던 걸 정직으로 무마해주겠다며 간 이식을 종용하고, 시우(강태성)는 쇼크로 입원한다. 남진은 상현(조덕현)을 지키기 위해 수희가 배후라는 증거를 찾아내려 하는데...

Translation: As SH tells NJ that she can smooth out his dismissal by the directors into only a suspension, SU gets a shock and is hospitalized. To protect ajussi, NJ tries to find and bring out the evidence that SH was behind it.

• Like 7

Maybe it wasn't Sun Ja's baby that died after birth, and it was CSH's baby. She then stole CSW and passed him off as hers so she would still have ties to the family. I may be wrong, but I am betting CSW is the son of BCS and Sun Ja. The irony that CSH would have to beg SJ to get tested or donate her liver to save CSW would be delightful to watch. Or BCS could do it...and he would probably demand some major payola for the donation...:lol:

• Like 6

Interesting revelations in today's episode. It means that Grandpa didn't do a DNA for CSW?   Also,  Grandpa Ahn did not  put SW in the family registry, he may have some doubt. CSH will be in for some surprise from Lawyer Heo, once the DNA test reveal about her and SW.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

Maybe it wasn't Sun Ja's baby that died after birth, and it was CSH's baby. She then stole CSW and passed him off as hers so she would still have ties to the family. I may be wrong, but I am betting CSW is the son of BCS and Sun Ja. The irony that CSH would have to beg SJ to get tested or donate her liver to save CSW would be delightful to watch. Or BCS could do it...and he would probably demand some major payola for the donation...:lol:

This is possible, assuming that such a switcheroo could even be done at the hospital and YSJ could be convinced that her baby died.  Somehow, they would have to get rid of the dead baby before BCS or YSJ realized that it wasn't their baby.  How would you even orchestrate it?  And SH wasn't all that rich then to pay the hospital nurses big money, as she was just a designer at HyunKang. Or maybe she could get money from NJ's dad with some baby illness excuse.

Maybe there is one possibility.  Just as NJ was born, SH's baby and YSJ's baby were both badly ill and in intensive care in the same hospital.  SH's baby died.  She saw it from outside the ICU and went in, thanks to some quick thinking.  She switched the baby tags and moved YSJ's baby to her own baby's cradle.  Before the nurses knew, she took her dead baby away and buried it, so the hospital thought that the YSJ-BCS baby was stolen.  To cover up their responsibility, the hospital told YSJ-BCS that their baby died, and they had to give some believable excuse for the immediate burial.  Soon after, maybe even in a couple of days, she got BCS to steal the third baby (NJ) from the hospital.   I think it was HyunKang's hospital, so NJ's dad chose not to sue them but started looking for the baby quietly. Maybe the hospital director did not even tell NJ's dad that another baby was stolen too, in which case he or the grandpa would've investigated the hospital guys, seeing a pattern.  In the end, NJ ended up with BCS-YSJ, and their own baby had been taken by SH. Pretty complicated but possible, right?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1

O.K.!!  We're back..... just saw the raw episode,  and the DNA test says SW is Chairman's grandson.  So that leaves the fake "mistress" (CSH) as the con trying to get a claim to Hyungang.  Now the mystery is how did she get SW?  Lawyer Heo is awesome.  :rolleyes:

Here's a crazy thought.... What if NJ doesn't give the liver transplant, and Lawyer Heo has to seek out SW's birth mother for her help!   HA!

Edited by msmy
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, msmy said:

O.K.!!  We're back..... just saw the raw episode,  and the DNA test says SW is Chairman's grandson.  So that leaves the fake "mistress" (CSH) as the con trying to get a claim to Hyungang.  Now the mystery is how did she get SW?  Lawyer Heo is awesome.  :rolleyes:

Here's a crazy thought.... What if NJ doesn't give the liver transplant, and Lawyer Heo has to seek out SW's birth mother for her help!   HA!

OMG the woman is a Psycho. She stole not one but two. Do you guys know if NJ and SW are the same age. If this is the case then the possibility of them being fraternal twins is high. Or it can go as you said with the unknown Bio mom. Hopefully the Psycho didn't kill the real mom:crazy:. It was highly suspicious how she appeared 10 years later with SW and how NJ bio parents died afterwards. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1