[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

thanks again, as always @jayakris- it's good to see that SJ is a fighter - NJ needs someone like her by his side.

Not to get confused with the teams - Team 1 is SU, JA and YJ; Team 2 is composed of NJ, SJ and Ahjussi.  Am I right?

Glad that the attorney is always around too, looking out for not just NJ but SJ also.

Will SiU eventually marry the new girl and then play around with JA after the marriage?  Seem like SiU found someone who speaks the same tongue (because she is well trained for these kind of arrangements) as him.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, viyra said:

Not to get confused with the teams - Team 1 is SU, JA and YJ; Team 2 is composed of NJ, SJ and Ahjussi.  Am I right?

That is correct.  Team 1 has Mr. Jang, and a couple of more people too.  Team 2 also has three others that they recruited.  I think both teams have 6 people each as of now.

10 hours ago, viyra said:

Will SiU eventually marry the new girl and then play around with JA after the marriage?  Seem like SiU found someone who speaks the same tongue (because she is well trained for these kind of arrangements) as him

Yes, it looks like he will marry this new woman Na SoJeong, the way it is looking now, but shows no indication that he is ready to give up on JA either.  Probably something very similar to what his dad did, marrying NJ's mom but loving SU's mom.  The preview shows him at the hospital with JA, so who knows.... Maybe he will have a change of heart and disagree with the marriage that his mom wants.

Meanwhile, here is the preview for E 31 on Monday - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,32,784999

Blurb: 시우(강태성)는 쓰러진 진아(진예솔)의 곁을 지키느라 안회장(남일우)의 49재를 잊어버리고, 결국 수희(김혜리)의 화를 산다. 승주(서효림)는 진아가 쓰러졌다는 소식을 들은 남진(박윤재)이 뛰쳐나가자 서운해하는데...

Translation: While staying beside and guarding JA who had fainted, SU forgets the chairman's 49th day event, and makes SH angry. SJ becomes sad about NJ who rushed out on hearing the news of JA's fainting.

Somebody like the ahjussi should knock some sense on NJ's head.  Is he too blind to see who's in front of him supporting him unconditionally?  When is he gonna get over JA?  JA already told him how she feels.  I hope his infatuation towards JA don't destroy his friendship with SJ.

Thanks for the preview for Monday @jayakris

On 12/14/2018 at 8:51 AM, viyra said:

thanks again, as always @jayakris- it's good to see that SJ is a fighter - NJ needs someone like her by his side.

Glad that the attorney is always around too, looking out for not just NJ but SJ also.

Will SiU eventually marry the new girl and then play around with JA after the marriage?  Seem like SiU found someone who speaks the same tongue (because she is well trained for these kind of arrangements) as him.

I swear that I could see the cogs and sprockets in his brain turning as she said how she would be gone for 6 months at a time on the concert tour. Plenty of time to mess with JA and not get caught if they are discreet. How makjang would it be if he had a baby with his wife and his paramour like his father did?!?

16 hours ago, viyra said:

Somebody like the ahjussi should knock some sense on NJ's head.  Is he too blind to see who's in front of him supporting him unconditionally?  When is he gonna get over JA?  JA already told him how she feels.  I hope his infatuation towards JA don't destroy his friendship with SJ.

Thanks for the preview for Monday @jayakris

Thats not really fair or realistic expecting him be over her just like that it was a many year crush. The process is just goign ot be speed up more since SJ is always by his side now

He is not like the other guy that can move form women to women like its nothing

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Thats not really fair or realistic expecting him be over her just like that it was a many year crush. The process is just going to be speed up more since SJ is always by his side now 

Actually I'm not even sure that the drama is showing NJ to be that infatuated with JA like we think in this forum.  We haven't seen anything from him that says that JA was any more than a long-time friend that he wanted as a girlfriend.   Like, he likes her very much, will date her, and will even marry her in a jiffy if she is interested, but he won't be that emotionally crushed if she goes away either.  And he still is not looking that crushed.  Even after the chat with JA in the coffee lounge in the latest episode, he was out and joking with SJ just one minute later.  We saw similar things earlier too.  He was not at all pulling back on getting close to SJ right from the start.  If he was so emotionally stuck on JA, he would not have gotten close to SJ so easily and started liking her immediately - right from the second meeting between them when SJ fainted in front of his car and he took her to the hospital. He kept sitting by her side rather than the chairman's!

We did see a couple of scenes when he seemed to look sad and a bit lost.  But to me, he has only shown sadness to the extent that anybody would've had, if a friend from childhood suddenly became a different person, didn't even want to see you, and even started badmouthing you to be a stalker.  He is sad to see that JA has totally changed, but he hasn't been crying like his life got shattered or anything.

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Actually I'm not even sure that the drama is showing NJ to be that infatuated with JA like we think in this forum.  We haven't seen anything from him that says that JA was any more than a long-time friend that he wanted as a girlfriend.   Like, he likes her very much, will date her, and will even marry her in a jiffy if she is interested, but he won't be that emotionally crushed if she goes away either.  And he still is not looking that crushed.  Even after the chat with JA in the coffee lounge in the latest episode, he was out and joking with SJ just one minute later.  We saw similar things earlier too.  He was not at all pulling back on getting close to SJ right from the start.  If he was so emotionally stuck on JA, he would not have gotten close to SJ so easily and started liking her immediately - right from the second meeting between them when SJ fainted in front of his car and he took her to the hospital. He kept sitting by her side rather than the chairman's!

We did see a couple of scenes when he seemed to look sad and a bit lost.  But to me, he has only shown sadness to the extent that anybody would've had, if a friend from childhood suddenly became a different person, didn't even want to see you, and even started badmouthing you to be a stalker.  He is sad to see that JA has totally changed, but he hasn't been crying like his life got shattered or anything.

Yep agreed I SJ is part of that reason too, she is already filling the void in his heart.

Ep 31 recap (Till 19:00)

- SU takes JA to the hospital, asking IY to stay back at the office.  She wakes up at the hospital and appears to be okay. She says she has to get back to work, and SU gets angry at her for working without eating and sleeping.  She is taken aback and asks why he is angry.  He says he is gone insane because of her, constantly only thinking and worrying about her. He sees only her even when he closes his eyes or sleeps. "What the hell am I supposed to do?"

- Everybody is ready at the memorial function. SU hasn't come and SH can't get through to him on the phone. YSJ asks if he wouldn't have forgotten, and SH doesn't agree. Ajussi tries to calm things and YSJ is angry at him. NJ asks them to be respectful of the chairman. The lawyer wants to start the rituals and NJ says they can wait a bit more.

- JA agrees to not work so hard anymore, as SU is holding her hand.  She asks "may be you can let go of my hand?" and he does. SU notices the constantly-ringing phone in his jacket only after she tells him. He checks the text and remembers that it's the 49th day ritual time. But he says he will leave only if she promises to stay in the room.  She does.  (This scene was quite nice.  He is 100% in love with her, and even she must be finding it tough not to love him, if she was only pretending so far)

- SJ is all scared as she tries to stay the night at her own place, even though she tells herself that "Joan of Arc" can't be scared.  She calls her dad. Cute chat between the dad and daughter. He asks her to take a taxi and come. He is waiting outside as she arrives, and takes her in saying she can stay there.  YS is not rude or anything, but it's an awkward scene. SG calls her "niece" and SJ shuts him up, asking how he can even smile, after all the trouble he caused. The dad says YS is looking after him and that he has no blood pressure issues now. SJ gives MS an envelope of cash. He doesn't want to take it, but YS grabs it, thanking SJ.  YS asks for some food item the dad likes, and SJ says she will give her the recipe for YS to make it.  YS says she can't. When YS blurts out that she can't cook and that they buy even side dishes, SJ has had it. She gets up to leave. Dad  wants her to stay, but the other two murmur that there is no space to sleep. SJ leaves.

- Just when the lawyer says they should start the ritual, SU runs in. He says he forgot while working. SH is shocked, as he isn't the kind to forget anything. YSJ says "see, I told you". They start the rituals.

- YJ is at the cafe and tells DS about JA. He wants to run wherever she is, but YJ doesn't know where she is. She tells him that SU took her away. She is impressed with their team-leader for caring enough for the team as to do that. DS remembers the guy he once met him outside JA's place and wonders if this SU is that guy. DS says YJ should have gone along, but YJ says SU asks her not to. She gets peeved at him for saying that.

- YSJ yells at SH to do some ritual again and pesters her, and ajussi again comes to SH's help.  And SU leaves in a hurry.  Now Ajussi plays the buffoon again - on his knees and presenting SH with a flower kind of thingy made of dried squid.  I guess SH is supposed to offer it for the chairman's soul. NJ wants to take some food to SJ or something.  YSJ comments on how nice and pretty SJ is, and that NJ should get married to her. SH makes a snide stalker remark and they quarrel again.  Basically nothing important here.

- With only NJ hearing, CS asks SH if she knows a Go Song Gyu. She asks who that is. CS says it is MS' BIL and she says "should I be knowing even the name of MS' BIL?". CS says he wondered if he was at the company to see SH some days ago. SH: "Why should he see me?". CS: "This is odd. My secretary said he had seen you that day". SH says the secretary must've been mistaken. She hasn't met any such guy. CS: "Well, then.. I guess I should check the office CCTV".  SH asks what's so important about that guy, to do that.  Just to make sure of company security, says CS. Now SH leaves after taking a dig that the lawyer must be enjoying this CEO position he now has.  NJ is surprised that MS' BIL was at the company, and CS says he will expose this thing soon.

----

Ep 31 Part-2 (from 19:00)

- SJ is back at her place, and again getting scared with the sound of the wind outside. NJ calls, saying he is outside.  She is thrilled.  Goes to the mirror for a quick makeup check and runs out like a kid. He has brought food from the ritual, which is to be shared by people.  He has brought that dried-squid-flower thingy, saying he stole what Ajussi had made, for SJ.  When he asks if everything is okay, she says of course. "You forgot that I'm Joan of Arc?"... But when he is about to leave, she grabs his hand to hold him back.  Asks with a mischievous smile - "Tell me the truth. You came because you were worried about me, no?"... NJ starts lying, "Nah, more than worried, I was only..." but seeing the cute look on her face, he can no longer lie - "Actually I was totally worried". He says he was worried if she was alone, and scared... if she was even eating well... Worried about this and that, and everything. She almost tears up and says "I'm so touched".  She was actually scared but is fine now after seeing him. He asks her not to be scared, as the "reassuring oppa" is always there for her.

- SU is sleeping by JA's bedside and JA tries to ruffle his hair. He wakes up saying "I don't really like my hair being touched, okay?".  They have a light moment, as she gets worried of her makeup-less look. Still totally pretty, says SU. He admits to thinking earlier while looking at her sleeping - "Since when did this woman get inside my head?", recalling some earlier moments.  He never dreamed he would feel this way - all confused and shaken.  She says she has felt that way for a long time about him.  She didn't think she could dare pursue it with somebody like him. He says they should give themselves time. She wants to go to work too. He is against it at first but then agrees.  He will come later to pick her up.

- YS has made omelettes with a heart drawn on them, for MS.  She says she was happy that SJ came. It's like SJ is acknowledging her.  She cares so much for SJ, that she just must know her birthday! (The snake!)... MS is touched. He keeps going blah blah about all his love, and about why he forgave SG for her sake... "I was asking for SJ's birthday, but why are you bringing up SG?".  MS says, "Oh, SJ's birthday is..."

- SH comes to Team-2 office and asks Mr. Jang to send SU to her office when he comes.  She walks out and runs into SU and JA right after YJ sees them. She hears YJ ask how JA was feeling and remarking, "did you stay the night at the hospital, director?".  Uh oh... The mom has caught the son red-handed - "You need to talk to me, Director Choe".

- SH admits that JA was the reason he forgot last night's rituals. He stayed the night at the hospital too. he says she is his team member and he was going to take care of her, and not leave her for others to handle. He gets up saying he has meeting. SH: "Absolutely no way, with that girl. It can never happen".  She says that JuSeong Group has already agreed to invest in his project. SU says, "I will get engaged to NSJ just as you want. So don't say a word more to me. My matters are for me to handle".  [Hmm... What exactly is the buster thinking???]

- YS wakes up SG and says he has found the login number for MS' account. She will text it to him.  She warns that this is the last time. She is so guilty towards MS that she can no longer do this. He wants her to do just one more thing. She should get MS out of his office for two hours from 4 to 6 pm today.

- Ms. Kim and Mr. UprightGuy come to the office and tell others that the Team-1 designer had fainted and was in the hospital.  Hearing it was JA, NJ gets up.  SJ tries to hold him back, saying "don't go. We're in a meeting".  But NJ still runs out, saying he will just check on her condition and get her some medicine. When others ask if JA and NJ are in some relationship, the ajussi says, "what relationship? Just hometown friends. Now, not even friends".  But SJ has a sullen face. She also gets up with a determined look, saying "I am going out too".

- SJ stops NJ in the lobby, as he is coming back with some medicine. She says she will give it to JA.  NJ says he knows what medicines works on JA, and so he needs to see her to know her health situation. SJ: "Are you a fool, NJ?  Didn't she say she doesn't need you? And to pretend not to know her?".  NJ is rather normal in his reaction - "But still, if she is sick, how can I..." and now SJ totally tears up. "Speaking of me... the man who is of no need for somebody else, is the one I desperately need. I hate you being treated like that by JA.  I hate it to death, I mean!"

- The look on SJ's face is so genuine, that NJ can only stare at her, stunned.  [THE END]

(I am sure all of you who were cold about the actress, because of all the bad roles she did before, are finally on board with her, now.  SJ has been a fantastic character in this drama!!!)

Good afternoon everyone :D thanks for recap @jayakris part of it :lol:

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

- JA agrees to not work so hard anymore, as SU is holding her hand.  She asks "may be you can let go of my hand?" and he does. SU notices the constantly-ringing phone in his jacket only after she tells him. He checks the text and remembers that it's the 49th day ritual time. But he says he will leave only if she promises to stay in the room.  She does.  (This scene was quite nice.  He is 100% in love with her, and even she must be finding it tough not to love him, if she was only pretending so far)

Yeah I get the impression too he is being sincere with her , he likes her and I think in his heart he genuinely want to be true with his feeling,but it will be interesting to see how their relationship last with his mother knowing about it ; because of course at some point his head will start over ruling his heart and there will be something that keeps pulling them back to their reality. 

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

because of course at some point his head will start over ruling his heart and there will be something that keeps pulling them back to their reality. 

And his head is already over-ruling his heart.  Or he is so full of himself that he thinks his head and heart can both get what they want.  He tells SH that he is going to get engaged too!  He just wants her not to butt in on what else he does.  Huh???  So he intends to keep loving JA, while being married to NSJ?   What a punk!!!

So do MS know that those shares was stolen from SJ house during the break in.. Well if he do he should know it was done by brother and sister.. The burgular didn't steal anything else but just those shares.. So now will Sw threaten JA to marry him or he'll give the shares back.. 

NJ still got his priorities out if whack

Thanks @jayakris

24 minutes ago, jayakris said:

And his head is already over-ruling his heart.  Or he is so full of himself that he thinks his head and heart can both get what they want.  He tells SH that he is going to get engaged too!  He just wants her not to butt in on what else he does.  Huh???  So he intends to keep loving JA, while being married to NSJ?   What a punk!!!

OMG , u right he a crazy selfish man . How easy he think Involving with two woman ?? It is ( fiancé wasn’t dump as she seem ) , the greedy cow couldn’t let the money go I know it , maybe this the twist the plot needed every body seem nice lately :D

AJ or future fiancé will be scorned women  , as we know “ hell heath no fury like a woman scorned. 

16 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

So do MS know that those shares was stolen from SJ house during the break in.. Well if he do he should know it was done by brother and sister.. The burgular didn't steal anything else but just those shares.. So now will Sw threaten JA to marry him or he'll give the shares back.. 

Thanks @jayakris

Lo  no he does not why do people ake issue with him still caring about her? That stuff does not just disappear overnight that would be incredibility unrealistic.

All he did was get some medicine when he heard she fainted  big deal lol.This only shows how much of a moron JA is.

Speaking of that I have zero interest in any of the second leads romance I just dont care they both terrible people

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lo  no he does not why do peoepl take issue with him still caring about her? That stuff does not just disappear overnight that would be incredibility unrealistic.

All he did was get some medicine when he heard she fainted  big deal lol.

@dramaninja  MS is going to have to stop thinking love with his lil head,Because he's causing his daughter a lot of problems.. Those shares are in SH hands Sw needs to marry SJ to keep his mom from getting in trouble.. If they are married all will be well if not those shares can be a lot of problems to all of them including golddigger and brother.

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@dramaninja  MS is going to have to stop thinking love with his lil head,Because he's causing his daughter a lot of problems.. Those shares are in SH hands Sw needs to marry SJ to keep his mom from getting in trouble.. If they are married all will be well if not those shares can be a lot of problems to all of them including golddigger and brother.

Oh no I was not talking about that stupid dad or MS they are both dumb as a box of rocks just NJ lol.

I mean I be annoyed if he wasn't all ready really close with SJ its not going to take much to push him over the edge to loving her.Its hard to just cut of ties with someone even  when harsh words are thrown when you knew someone so long.

SJ is going to continue to pull him towards her until JA become a distance memory.

6 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

No, MS does not know that the shares were stolen.  In fact, SJ never told him that there was a burglary at her place, as she thought it would make him worry (as she said to NJ).   MS thinks she must have thrown it in garbage absentmindedly.   He had said to YS and SG that, right after SJ called.

Since SU has already told his mom that he will get engaged to NSJ, I guess he has no plans to marry JA.  If SG manages to transfer the stocks to SH, could SU get new ideas like you say?  Hard to tell.  Probably not.  If the shares are transferred, it will be in SH's name, and he won't have leverage on it.    The preview seems to show that SG does manage to do something, MS finds that something terrible has happened, and SH/SH looking happily at a laptop -- so probably the shares did get transferred!...  We also see SU telling JA that he cannot marry her....  Tough to say what will happen next.

As for NJ, I think SJ is going to set his priorities right, seeing the ending of Ep 31.

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

He is so dump two day ago he was saying  he will give her a space , why behave like he is her dad or something . I Keep understanding AJ feeling, he so much 

4 minutes ago, jayakris said:

No, MS does not know that the shares were stolen.  In fact, SJ never told him that there was a burglary at her place, as she thought it would make him worry (as she said to NJ).   MS thinks she must have thrown it in garbage absentmindedly.   He had said to YS and SG that, right after SJ called.

Since SU has already told his mom that he will get engaged to NSJ, I guess he has no plans to marry JA.  If SG manages to transfer the stocks to SH, could SU get new ideas like you say?  Hard to tell.  Probably not.  If the shares are transferred, it will be in SH's name, and he won't have leverage on it.    The preview seems to show that SG does manage to do something, MS finds that something terrible has happened, and SH/SH looking happily at a laptop -- so probably the shares did get transferred!...  We also see SU telling JA that he cannot marry her....  Tough to say what will happen next.

As for NJ, I think SJ is going to set his priorities right, seeing the ending of Ep 31.

They are so dumb  SJ just made a big fuss about these idiots stealing stuff they really think this works this way.

I am guessing SU will do what I was thinking earlier - get engaged/married to someone  else and have JA by his side.

What an oddball - no romance in his veins at all.  While JA was trying to touch his hair, SU blurted out reminding her 'I don't want my hair being touched'.  What a way to spoil romance.:dizzy:

6 minutes ago, viyra said:

I am guessing SU will do what I was thinking earlier - get engaged/married to someone  else and have JA by his side.

What an oddball - no romance in his veins at all.  While JA was trying to touch his hair, SU blurted out reminding her 'I don't want my hair being touched'.  What a way to spoil romance.:dizzy:

Terrible at kissing dont like being touch so romantic :smirk:

giphy.gif

Archived