[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

27 minutes ago, jayakris said:

If MS has given her the form with his signature, and SJ had not filled in her name and signed it, then somebody else can fill in a name, sign it, and become the owner of the shares.  But I believe you have to register it at some office, so SG will have to do that first, and that too without MS' knowledge.  Then he will have to immediately sell it for cash to SH, before MS gets the notification of a completed share transfer and follows up on it.  There will be some clear paper trail on this, so SG is definitely on a "rent-a-jail-cell plan" again, like you said!  (But maybe the writer will skip the details and show this as a simple fraud job. It isn't that simple in reality)

This is a good way for SH to use Ajussi and make it seem like NJ is behind it or somehow blamed on him.. No way is he's dumb enough to put his name on those shares unless sister argues that MS gave them to her which I know she want.. It's no way he can get out of breaking in SJ house when this time comes and she get out of giving him the door code.. Ram Sak her house to find those papers.. He would have probably stole her seal himself and stamp it.. YS brother is just a criminal.. How can they ever live like humans when he probably owes every loan shark in town.. He may think he's going to get a lot of money for those shares but it's goping to backfire on him when SH or Sw threaten to tell MS what they have done and end up selling them dirt cheap..:o 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

What is this you are talking about?  Is it about smoking marijuana? and it being legal here in CA?

Is there t- shirts for that?

In today's episode, the BIL did steal those stock certificates.  In the preview we see this BIL taking the stock certificates to SH.  Looks like she will own these shares.  

The "420 everyday" is slang for "smoking marijuana everyday". Knowing that marujuana use is illegal in Korea made me wonder how that shirt made it past the censors. Marijuana is legal in California--which is where they probably sourced the shirt. Dae Shik seems like the last person I could imagine to get high. He is such a Mama's boy! That makes it even funnier to me.

Finally I get chance to watch episode with sub and reading all ur post :D

The thing that makes me rolleyes more than anything else is , how dumb the gold digger having faith in her brother idea . It’s ridiculous she take her brother words for everything isn’t he the one that couldn’t even gamble right and put her in problems every turn . Are we supposed to believe that her Heart rules her HEAD when she dealing with her brother ;isn’t she  married for money . :crazy:

I should be gated for the thief incident but I am not :D,  I’m warming to the idea that SJ moving in with NJ , definitely those two need all the help they need to be moving on a pace with their relationship. We need them to be moving forward as couple.

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The thing that makes me rolleyes more than anything else is , how dumb the gold digger having faith in her brother idea . It’s ridiculous she take her brother words for everything isn’t he the one that couldn’t even gamble right and put her in problems every turn . Are we supposed to believe that her Heart roles her HEAD when she dealing with her brother the one that married for money . :crazy:

@Ameera Ali  Those shares are going to cost them all big time.. MS won't be able to turn his back ob SJ behind this.. Sister may as well sign her divorce papers because brother will run out on her leaving her holding the bag.. If SH has to give those shares back up she's going to want her money back.. Which I think she's been robbing that company every since she had the chance.. I don't see nothing good coming out of this.. Sw arrognce will hit and all time low once his mother skeletons start to fall out of the closet..

14 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

.. Sw arrognce will hit and all time low once his mother skeletons start to fall out of the closet..

I know , she is the one who will  destroy his chance to win . I don’t understand her why steal share and risk everything, did I miss something I thought grandfather didn’t gives his share to NJ ,  why the share still so important to her . Why can’t she trust her son ability end of the day he is the one with higher education. 

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I know , she is the one who will  destroy his chance to win . I don’t understand her why steal share and risk everything, did I miss something I thought grandfather didn’t gives his share to NJ ,  why share still so to important to her . Why can’t she trust her son ability end of the day he is the one with higher education. 

@Ameera Ali  TBH I think SH seduced NJ father.. SH always fixated herself as the Mdm of it all .. She needs those shares so she can oust Lawyer Heo so that Sw can become president.. She moved in that house because she has always had a fixation on that.. It's not that sje don;t trust Sw abilities iot's just she has done so much dirt in the past and lied to Sw so much.. She needs him to see her as the good mother she is and not find out about any of her wrong doings.. What she fail to realize is all her doing in the dark and behind Sw back will come to the light.. I think it's going to be JA that finds out that she was behind NJ kidnapping and may use it as a bargaining chip against her for dating and possible marriage with Sw.. Remember they're both two of a kind.. SH is as smart as theu come she's not trying to rush a marriage for Sw for nothing.. 

Were in for the long haul when it comes to NJ wising up..Mother and Son duo knows nothing about playing fair as NJ has in his mind to do.. 

45 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@Ameera Ali  TBH I think SH seduced NJ father.. SH always fixated herself as the Mdm of it all .. She needs those shares so she can oust Lawyer Heo so that Sw can become president.. She moved in that house because she has always had a fixation on that.. It's not that sje don;t trust Sw abilities iot's just she has done so much dirt in the past and lied to Sw so much.. She needs him to see her as the good mother she is and not find out about any of her wrong doings.. What she fail to realize is all her doing in the dark and behind Sw back will come to the light.. I think it's going to be JA that finds out that she was behind NJ kidnapping and may use it as a bargaining chip against her for dating and possible marriage with Sw.. Remember they're both two of a kind.. SH is as smart as theu come she's not trying to rush a marriage for Sw for nothing.. 

Were in for the long haul when it comes to NJ wising up..Mother and Son duo knows nothing about playing fair as NJ has in his mind to do.. 

She could end blackmailing her , JA it’s desperate enough to do it . 

U see that why I love watching this drama , the storyline is so great, it can go off in so many directions and with so many different conclusions.

Ep 28 Recap Part-1 (till 16:20)

- SG steals the share transfer certificates.  NJ and SJ come back, and NJ runs up after SJ blows the whistle.  He asks her if anything is lost.  She says nothing seems to be stolen (how dumb! she is sitting right next to the open drawer, and does not remember that she had an important envelope in that drawer??). She is puzzled how anybody could've known the door code to the lock that NJ had once made secure for her.

- MS sees SG coming back home, and asks where he was.  He lies that he was out looking for work.  At the convenience store. He says he is ashamed to ask for money from MS, and that was why. MS believes him, and behaves like a loving brother in law, saying he will find some work for SG (what a dumb idiot)

- SU says he isn't interested in marrying now, when SH tells him to have a set-up date. She tells him that funds/capital is important while getting hold of MinHan shares to get a majority shareholder status. SU does listen when she says it is the sole daughter in the JuSeong Constructions family; a violin major. He doesn't object to a date she has set up for tomorrow.  She leaves and he recalls his "tender moments" with JA. He thinks to himself, "Jeong JinA, just who are you, to be making me so bothered? Why the heck are you not getting out off my mind?"

- YJ is walking home, arguing with her mom on the phone, about giving so much money for her brother's cram school fees. DS walks up saying he came to see YJ and not JA.  With some food that his mom wanted to give YJ. She is touched. It is her favorite dish - grilled deodeok (a mountain root). She feels bad that she is getting it only one time, and not everyday like she would've liked. Her own mom never makes it for her. She is about to cry and DS asks why. Envious of his parents, says YJ. He asks her not to cry. He has some happy news. He is starting a cafe near YJ's work place. His dad will give money for it. Dad has lots of money, says DS. "So I can see JA... I mean, you, all the time". For YJ, he will give everything free at the shop.

- JA is recalling SU saying "that was with no real meaning" after the kiss. She tries to tell herself that it meant nothing.

- NJ brings SJ to the outhouse where YJ lives, saying her house was burglarized. SJ says that she can't think of anything that is stolen (idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot!!!).  They have reported it to the police but the CCTV was off (like they always are, when needed in Kdramas), so they have no leads. SU apologizes for troubling them. After SJ goes up, Ajussi whines about how this is not a good idea because SU and SH also live there. About the people at the company already talking about SU-JA and NJ-SJ. He thinks it will cause NJ trouble. NJ tells them that SJ has nowhere to go, and tells them about MS' having moved to a small place with his wife and brother-in-law. There isn't a room for her to stay there. He will go and redo the lock at SJ's place tomorrow so she can go there. Now Ajussi is worried about breakfast time when SH and SU will see SJ, but YSJ yells at him for unnecessarily worrying.

- YSJ finds SJ in the upstairs room, looking at the knee scratch. SJ says she got hurt because of "a certain some foolish man". To avoid him seeing something painful for him, she had to run across the street and get hurt.  She continues to talk about it in roundabout words. YSJ doesn't get whom she is talking about, but is supportive. But then she asks, in a friendly way, if she was already seeing some other men other than SU.  SJ can only sigh, and doesn't know if she should say anything.

-------

Part 2 (after 16:20) --- sorry that I had to leave for an hour and this got delayed.

- In the morning, YSJ gets Ms. Heo to take some food to the outhouse. She will know why, once she gets to the outhouse. SH and SU come for breakfast, seeing it. SH asks if NJ doesn't like to eat with them.  YSJ tells them that NJ has a friend with him, so he wanted to eat separately.

- At the office, NJ tells SJ that she should be able to go back to her place tomorrow, but she doesn't want to. She likes YSJ's food and wants to stay there. NJ isn't exactly sad about it - "well, then stay as long as you want". SJ: "So it is, I guess"

- YJ overhears it, and runs to the Team-1 office, screaming "big news, big news". She tells everybody that the designer woman of Team-2 who was engaged to SU, is on to "something" with NJ. She explains that the woman is living at NJ's house!  JA hears it and is puzzled.

- SH and Mr. Jang walk in and SH asks what this is - "You said SJ is staying at NJ's place?".  YJ says she happened to overhear them talking.  SH says SU and SJ had totally split; so they shouldn't get into gossip on this.  SU walks in and asks what is going on, and SH says there is nothing.  YJ was just answering something she asked about, that's all.  SU asks everybody to email him the reports they were making.

- NJ asks Ms. Kim in the team if some nanotech(??) fabric that is stain-resistant could be too expensive to use.  She says it is costly but they can manage. Ajussi also gives her some advice (he seems to know his stuff!).  NJ asks about Ms. Lee and Ajussi says she has gone to a highschool to see the activities to get design ideas (I guess youth activities are the theme). NJ asks SJ is they should also do the same.  They go to a basketball court.  They check out some boys playing and SJ comments about the sweat, passion and energy among friends on the court.  She wants to bring that into the design.  They go on talking some blah blah on the designs (I will skip this).  They joke and have a good laugh.  He goes and joins the boys, with the pretty cheerleader taking pictures, all excited.

- YS gets up, and it is already 12 noon. She can't find SG around.  The dude is at HK, pestering the receptionist. It is urgent that he see SH.  She comes out and SG introduces himself. They talk. SG: "Here is what I heard you wanted badly from my BIL". She looks at the stock transfer certificate, and asks him what his demand is. Before he even starts negotiating a big price, she asks him if he has MS' authorization certificate for his seal.  (So, SG was not even trying to transfer the shares to him and then sell it, but wanted to simply give it to SH for her to sign and transfer the shares. That makes her the criminal!). He is surprised that an authorization was needed from MS.  Then SH says that even if he had the seal, the transfer had to be done with the original owner and the new owner meeting in the presence of a lawyer.  "So, can you bring MS to me, to sign this?".  SG is all lost, and SH asks him to hit the road!

- But when he is about to leave, she says there is actually a way to do this. Some sort of an after-hours trade (that Mr. Jang had told her about, if I remember correctly).  If he can get that done, she can give him the big money he wants. He says he can try.

- On the way out, the lawyer sees him.  The lawyer recognized him though SG didn't know CS.  CS asks why he was there and he lies that MS had sent him on an errand. He looks suspicious and CS notices it.  CS's mind is at work...

- Ms. Heo starts putting the right ideas into YSJ's mind that she needs to start looking at herself becoming the lady of the house. If NJ becomes the successor to the chairman, there will be business dinners and all that at home.  She tells her what her brother told her. That she should help YSJ become like a lady of the house. Polished in behavior, with "noblesse oblige". YSJ is hardly interested. She wants no "noburisse" business.

- CS calls MS and tells him that his brother in law was at HK, saying MS had sent him. MS tells him that he hadn't sent him. MS tells him that he will ask about what this is.  MS still doesn't seem to understand the gravity of this.  He just wonders why his BIL was there and if he had simply stopped by.  (Man, this blockhead is driving me crazy.  Wake up, you pea-brain!)

- Ms. Heo has already started training YSJ on dinner manners. Start with salad. But YSJ wants to eat bread first. Then she drinks soup directly from the bowl, and leaves... Leaving Ms. Heo frustrated...

- The set-up date is on.  A woman meets SU.  She has a cast on her hand. From too much of violin practice.  She has her name written on the cast.  SU recalls JA asking him to autograph her cast.  The lady says her dad had written her name on it, saying he wanted her to make her name known as a violinist (what a coincidence, huh?). SU looks a her and basically sees JA's face.  [THE END]

Ep 29 preview blurb - 시우(강태성)는 진아(진예솔)에 대한 생각을 떨치기 힘들어하지만, 수희(김혜리)는 시우의 결혼을 밀어붙인다. 승주(서효림)는 뒤늦게 주식양도서가 없어졌다는 사실을 깨닫는데...

Translation: Though SU finds it hard to shake off his feelings towards JA, SH pushes ahead with SU's wedding. SJ belatedly notices the fact that the share transfer certificate is missing.

This is interesting.  The woman who sees SU at the end of today's episode just didn't act like she was doing a bit--part role, and that was already making me wonder.  Maybe this wedding thing may be a longer term confusion in the story?  What if he actually gets married, and JA starts moving back to NJ?... God, I hope not!

The preview video shows MS walking into a conversation between SG and YS.  Did he hear the details, or is the drama simply trolling us?  Anyway, the fact that the lawyer is watching, is giving me some comfort.  I hope SG won't manage to pull off his plan now.

Oh welll have not watch couple of weeks this drama, I thoug give it another oportinuty but It just doesnt make any sense at all. Just can seem to like it yet, I am going to skee more episodes or weeks come back later on. 

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

This is interesting.  The woman who sees SU at the end of today's episode just didn't act like she was doing a bit--part role, and that was already making me wonder.  Maybe this wedding thing may be a longer term confusion in the story?  What if he actually gets married, and JA starts moving back to NJ?... God, I hope not!

I think SU may get engaged at least ,but not sure if he will get Married ( with his mom & dad situation) . From SU’s point of view he will feel he does need to ignore his attraction towards AJ and be  with the woman that will support him . He doesn’t see it as an issue because for him it’s just unimportant attraction that he can easily put a side. He will be in total denial that his attraction toward AJ is quite strong or perhaps he does realise abit which is why he may take such extreme lengths to fight his feeling toward her . 

About AJ and NJ I thinks that ship has sailed already  :D AJ miss her chance .

thanks for recap , I will rewatch again tomorrow I should be in bed , it’s late . :lol:

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think SU may get engaged at least ,but not sure if he will get Married ( with his mom & dad situation) . From SU’s point of view he will feel he does need to ignore his attraction towards AJ and be  with the woman that will support him . He doesn’t see it as an issue because for him it’s just unimportant attraction that he can easily put a side. He will be in total denial that his attraction toward AJ is quite strong or perhaps he does realise abit which is why he may take such extreme lengths to fight his feeling toward her . 

Or maybe they will take it to precisely the same direction as what happened 30 years ago.   SU gets married to somebody for business reasons just like his dad, and JA, who is so much like his mother, continues to be his true love.  May be he has a child each with both of them, too!

Meanwhile, as SU and his mom are fighting each other, NJ takes the company and happily marries SJ :) ... I can live with that!

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Or maybe they will take it to precisely the same direction as what happened 30 years ago.   SU gets married to somebody for business reasons just like his dad, and JA, who is so much like his mother, continues to be his true love.  May be he has a child each with both of them, too!

Meanwhile, as SU and his mom are fighting each other, NJ takes the company and happily marries SJ :) ... I can live with that!

I hope he doesn’t because I’ve had enough of him being a horrible without adding a hypocrite to his list of achievement. The way  he was disgusting with his father I hope he didn’t follow in his foot step and take wife and cheat with mistress . 

But it if he start relationship with her wouldn’t he be her lover as she married already :D- we gonna get adultery angel8E05D1D0-20A0-4C47-8AB9-332B699E2456.gif

Ep 29 Recap Part-1 (till 17:30)

- SU's date is on, with the new woman (Na SoJeong is her name. Damn, we have one more SJ now.  This will be NSJ).  She thought SU was being sincere when he said he hopes to see her name be famous, as a violinist.  He says he was.  She says she is going to Italy next month, to be with the Firenze (Florence) Orchestra.  He tells her about his on Italian background, having studied Fashion at the  Marangoni Institute.  She says she will be playing Franck's Sonata, and he says he'd like to hear it if he gets a chance. (It looks like these two have some things in common, and this may get serious).

- Both JA and Mr. Jang are feeling rather uninspired at work. He wants to go have a tea with SH, and JA tells him that he and SH both look good together. Then YJ asks JA to join for some coffee.  She tells that her younger brother, back from Military service, is visiting her tomorrow.  JA thinks it will be uncomfortable, for him also to stay there.  JA asks her if she could stay elsewhere for a couple of days.  She will pay for it. JA says fine.

- NJ comes to the bench after hoops, saying he took trouble to give her the right looks (neutral-gender?) for her to get design ideas. She thinks he was doing it because he was enjoying it. He wants to see the pictures but she wants to show them only after her designs are done. NJ: "Don't tell me you were only taking my pictures because I looked really great?".  She shows fake disagreement with that. NJ gets a call from the lawyer, wanting to meet him.

- Mr. Jang brings coffee and some flowers for SH. She says she knows he is having a bad day at design, because that is what he always brought her flowers. He says she was always his "endorphin" (did I get it right?)... She gets a good laugh about it. He says he is bothered about the guy who calls her "angel".  Haha. She finds it all funny, but recalls Ajussi crying earlier.  Mr. Jang asks if SU went somewhere for the whole day.  She asks why.  "Nothing. Just that it's kinda nice not to have him around". He complains that he had never seen that kind of a boss in his design life.  She tells him that he is out for a set-up date.

- SU tells NSJ that he liked it today. He wants to go to a restaurant next time. She says she liked it and felt comfortable. He wants to drive her home, but she says she has a car. Her dad has sent her with a driver. "You are worried I will get away somewhere?", she jokes.  She expects the cast to be off from her hand when they meet next.

- NJ and CS talk about holding the 49th-day mourning ceremony after the Chairman's death, at home. NJ is surprised that it's already that long since his death. He needs to learn what all needs to be done. The lawyer says it is nothing much and describes what is needed. Then CS aks if it's true that SJ moved to the outhouse like he heard. CS feels it is a good idea, as SU was engaged to her. NJ asks "why so?" which surprises the lawyer. NJ says she is his friend. "A friend?" asks CS. He has to help a friend inn need. Somebody broke into her place. He explains why she had to love alone, away from her dad's house, and about SG causing all the trouble to MS.  

- Now CS's mind is churning again. He recalls meeting SG.  He asks his secretary to check into the company situation at MinHan.

- SG tells YS about a "block deal" that is done for after-hours stock trades. He thinks he jjst needs to find the internet site that MS uses for his stocks and his secret code number. He wants her to find it. She says no at first. It's not like she can just ask MS and he will say "here it is". SG tells her that this is for her sake too. They can make some big money from this. MS walks in asking "How? Let me in also, for making some big money".  SG just jokes. But MS asks SG why he was at HK. SG lies he stopped by to some Mr. Park, but he is no longer working there. [So the drama just trolled us with the preview.  MS remains as an utter fool... And it only gets worse next!]

- MS says he had sent SG some pocket money to do something for YS, and asks about it.  SG says that she forgot her login number, hoping to pry something out of MS.  MS laughs that she forgets everything.  "I also forget all my secret codes, so I have them all stored on my phone".  SG is thrilled to hear this. The brother and siste high-five after MS goes to his room [Damnit!!!! Can we have this idiot MS just die from foolishness and go away???]

---------

Recap Part-2 (from 17:30)

- JA is working late, and SU comes in. He tries to look at her design, and she tries to close it. He grabs her wrist, trying to see the design. He gives his comments on the design.  SU wants to drive her home, but she says no, as she has more work to do.  He leaves.  [The woman knows how to play him, huh?]

- YSJ is being a couch potato, and MS. Heo wants her to have thr right posture. YSJ acts out how she can be like a lady of the house. Ms. Heo finds it okay.  They need to go do shopping for the 49-day death commemoration.  She wants YSJ to wear proper clothes and not what she is wearing now.  YSJ goes to her room, cursing her luck.

- DS is with his parents, at a cafe that he wants his dad to buy for him.  The dad wants him to do the business right, as says nothing is free in this world.  The parents will get everything free, says DS. (That is about 4 people already, that he plans to give free coffee to!)

- NJ secures SJ's door lock again, and SJ finally finds that the share transfer paperwork is gone. She tells him about her dad giving the shares to her. That is the only item missing.  She asks if it is possible to transfer stocks with just that certificate. NJ isn't sure but thinks it can't be possible. She wonders if MS would have taken it back.  She calls him, and the dumb fool talks loudly - "The stock transfer forms? Maybe you threw it in the dustbin or something?".  The thief siblings hear him say "Nah... without a seal authentication certificate, it is of no use". YS asks what's up, and he tells her that SJ lost the paperwork.  The fool is just laughing (where can I go puke?). When YS asks if her house was burglarized, he says no.  She must have just lost it by mistake. SG thinks it can't be stolen, and jokes about how dumb a thief must be, to steal such useless paperwork.

- SJ says that she hasn't told the dad about the burglary, to avoid his getting worried.  NJ thinks that was good thinking from her.  But SJ is concerned.  She hadn't touched that document ever since she got it.  NJ wonders if somebody must know about it, to have taken only that item.  SJ: "Most probably, it has to be somebody who has a need for those shares, right?".  NJ says she should anyway continue to stay at his outhouse.  He is worried about leaving her at the apartment, alone.

- SH tells SU in his room that she heard about NSJ liking him. He is not too thrilled. She asks "would I force a woman whom you don't like, on you?". He says he can't understand his mom. She is a victim from a marriage of convenience. How come she is doing the same to him?... But she reminds him of their objective of his becoming the HK successor. SU: "It is not OUR objective. Say that it's YOUR objective, mother". SH is taken aback, and asks if there is a woman that he likes. He says there is no such woman. SU: "I don't believe in stuff like love. So you can do whatever you want".  SH says she will trust him on this.  She walks out, and SU seems to want to slap himself for the lie he just gave his mom.

- JA is walking. Forlorn, and recalling her times with SU. She wishes if his car were outside her place like a couple of times before, but it's a free parking spot (something that I have rarely ever found anywhere in Seoul!).

- At her place, JA finds YJ's family. The brother who is back from military service says she is pretty and introduces himself as Seo Yeong Cheol in military style. They are all ready to get drunk. JA gets out of there and goes back to a hotel or something.

- At dinner, the ajussi yaps and mentions SJ by mistake.  SU asks what he was saying. SH says that she already knows that SJ is staying there.  She isn't bothered about this. SU is seeing another woman anyway.  SU asks the ajussi why SJ is staying with them. Ajussi tells him of the burglary.  Then YSJ asks SH to come tomorrow and help in the 49-day ceremony. SH is surprised but sorta agrees to, as YSJ yells at her

- NJ comes and asks Ms. Heo to give him dinner separately. But SJ walks in and asks SH to have a chat with her.  They sit down, and SJ asks- "You said you needed my father's shares, right?". SH acts like she doesn't remember that. SJ reminds her and she agrees.  SJ asks - "did you send somebody to take away those share transfer certificate forms?".  SH gets up and slaps her. "You are calling me a thief?" [THE END]

----------------

Preview for E30 tomorrow - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,31,784998

Blurb: 남진(박윤재)이 진아(진예솔)와 휴게실에서 얘기 나누는 모습을 지켜보던 승주(서효림)는 남진에 대한 마음이 커져감을 느끼며 착잡해한다. 수희(김혜리)는 시우(강태성)의 약혼을 서두르고, 시우도 수긍하는데...

Tranbslation: As she watches NJ and JA sharing a conversation in the lounge, SJ has mixed feelings even as her feelings towards NJ grow.  As SH hurries up SU's engagement, SU also consents to it.

Ep 30 Recap Part-1 (Till 16:50)

- SH slaps SJ for accusing her of paperwork theft, and NJ comes to SJ's help. SJ says she is fine. SJ says she will just get the police to investigate. She was only checking with SH in advance. SH wants to know what happens when the police finds her innocent and says she will not forgive SJ at that time. SJ apologizes for upsetting her. SH: "Your problem is that you get into action before thinking. You get nothing from that, in this world. Sure, maybe I wanted your father's shares. But you thought I would send a thief to steal that?". She says she knows how to get it without any of that. "You watch, if I can do it or not!", she warns.  Now SU steps up to say that he too won't take this accusation.  NJ says an apology on SJ's behalf too, saying she is sensitive now, after the burglary at her place. SU wonders why he is apologizing, and SJ also says this isn't anything he needs to apologize for.  SJ: "I apologize for accusing you. But in case if any proof is found on any connection with you, I will not let you off easy".  She tells the wicked pair that she is still not sure of things and that she is determined to find out why the shares were so important to them. [I like her spunk!]

- SJ wants to go to her place, but YSJ is not going to let her go. She takes her away. Ajussi plays the fool role, asking his angel if her pretty hand is hurting after the slap she used it for.  But he does make a point in his buffoon style that doing such things does not suit her beautiful self, and all that... Rather talk it over, he says. She just leaves. [Ajussi is actually not a dumb guy at all, as I am beginning to see.  On most things, he is spot on with his observations, and he knows more than he shows.  He just likes to act as a buffoon, that's all]

- SH tells SU that it was MS' brother in law who did it.  That he had met her yesterday with those transfer certificate forms. SU asks why she didn't just say that earlier. SH: "It's not yet time for that. There is something left for SG to do for me". She doesn't tell him what it is, but he is concerned that the police may find some connection to her, then.  She says she has done nothing for things to go that far.  She is going to get the shares in a legal way. She asks him not to worry.  If at all anything is found out, the culpability will still only be on MS' brother in law.

- YSJ has an ice-pack for SJ, and can't believe what SH did. Ms. Heo wants SJ to eat something but she has no appetite. Now they all wonder what exactly is going on. Ajussi asks how much of shares MS had in HyunKang. SJ guesses that it's about 7%. When ajussi says that his angel won't do devious things, YSJ says that he is a traitor. She wants SJ and NJ to cut him out of their team. Ajussi gives some BS about Romeo and Juliet... SJ says she was hasty on this, and won't repeat such things. NJ liked what she said, and thinks she is cool. SJ: "You're getting it only now, that I am cool?"

- YS sneaks out of bed and checks MS' phone, but he has the phone locked. SG finds her, and is upset about the locked phone. He thinks he can get it unlocked by somebody, but the phone will be lost. YS is not for that plan, as they both will be the only suspects if the phone is lost. SG wonders if the phone password could be SJ's birthday. But they don't know her birthday. She will need another day to get that from MS, and SG is frustrated about losing even one more day.

- Looks like JA stayed at the office for the night, as found by Mr. Jang who comes for work in the morning. She says she worked late. SU comes in and Mr. Jang tells him that she did an all-nighter. After he leaves for a morning coffee with SH, SU asks JA if she doesn't want to tell him what's up. He wants to know if she is angry with him, and she says she has nothing to be angry about.

- JA runs into NJ in the coffee lounge. He thinks she is looking tired, and asks her to let him know if she wants money or anything. He understands her, on wanting to erase all the hometown memories. He had no idea, and was only making it hard on her all along. He won't do that anymore. He will stay away and just be a well-wisher for her to have a successful designer career. JA thinks in her mind - "Fool. You should be hating and resenting me. That would be so much easier on me". She tears up, and just leaves without a word before he sees the tears.

- It looks like SJ again overheard this, outside the room. Now she thinks - "NJ and I both seem to be fools. Fools who can't stop themselves even when they know it won't work out". NJ comes out and she immediately brightens the mood on his face. He gives her the cup of hot cocoa.  She gives him fake anger for the cocoa being too hot. "I ain't drinking no cocoa. Give me coffee".

------------

Ep 30 Recap part-2 (From 16:50)

- SU having a Team-1 meeting. Again pushing everybody to get things done by tomorrow. YJ grumbles a bit, but others agree.  Some discussion on fabric and laces. He asks the other woman to look into some Italian laces or something.

- SJ is leading a Team-2 discussion on student uniform designs. I will skip the details on this too.  She shows them some preliminary designs and the team is impressed. The working-mom designer also shows her designs with some sleeve pockets on the uniform, etc. Basically the drama keeps showing that Team-1 always has these dead meetings and Team-2 has all the excitement.

- SU comes to SH's office, and she the new woman NSJ is there, to his surprise. The ladies are back from a lunch together too. SU asks NSJ if she was uncomfortable, because his mom can make it uncomfortable. NSJ says it was very nice, on the contrary.  SH says she just found that NSJ's mom and she might have been classmates.  SH comments that SU and NSJ have things in common, and NSJ says she is happy with his support for her music interests.  Basically they are all in favor fo an engagement, which is exactly what SH wants to do. Before NSJ takes off for Italy next month. SU says he is fine with it, but his face shows reluctance too, though nearly imperceptible. SH says she will contact her parents and take care of this. SH asks SU to walk her out.

- On the way out, NSJ mentions the contest that SU is in. She is not the type to bother her man if he is busy, so she wants SU not to worry about her and focus on his work. She tells him what she has learned from her mom about not bothering men who are busy with work, as that only leads marriages towards divorces. They have a quick chat on some other basic personality items like drinking habits, and she says he doesn't have to worry [It's a funny way to get ready to get married.  Just a few chats and here they go... But she seems to be well-trained by her mom in the details of this "marriage of convenience" thing!]

- Four of the team-2 members are out for some field observation. YJ wants them all to have coffee. There is a place nearby. She whispers to JA the details on the cafe, and that DS' parents may be there too. JA is surprised that DS has started a cafe there. She tells the team that she has to return to the office and gets herself out of there.

- JA sees NSJ leaving after a hand shake with SU.  And SU sees JA standing there too.

- The team-2 members come to the cafe and DS asks YJ why JA was not with them. Because of his parents' being around, says YJ.  She will bring JA another time.  JA has a great chat with the parents, complementing the mom for the great food she had made earlier. The parents later have a chat about YJ being so good with DS, though the dad feels JA is better-looking.

- CS' secretary brings him the details on the MinHan situation and tells him about all the money lost because of MS' brother in law, who has a gambling debt problem. CS asks about the HK shares held by MS, and the secretary replies that there is no change in the share status.

- CS calls NJ to ask if anything was lost from her place, and hears that the stock transfer forms were lost.  Now the lawyer knows what's going on.  He figures that SH is going after those shares.

- NJ and Ajussi leave from work, to help in the Chairman's 49th day ceremony.

- SH is trying to help make food for the ceremony and is hearing it from YSJ, for her bad kitchen skills.  She goes to set up the ceremonial table.  Ajussi and NJ comes in, and SH yells at her for only coming now to help. Ajussi: "Oh, were you waiting for me, my angel?"...

- Mr. Jang leaves from work, and YJ is tired from trying to finish her tasks by tomorrow.  She eats some takeout food.  Now JA gets up, looking all out of sorts, and just faints.   Falls down to the floor.  In comes SU, right on time. [THE END]

49 minutes ago, jayakris said:

- SH tells SU that it was MS' brother in law who did it.  That he had met her yesterday with those transfer certificate forms. SU asks why she didn't just say that earlier. SH: "It's not yet time for that. There is something left for SG to do for me". She doesn't tell him what it is, but he is concerned that the police may find some connection to her, then.  She says she has done nothing for things to go that far.  She is going to get the shares in a legal way. She asks him not to worry.  If at all anything is found out, the culpability will still only be on MS' brother in law.

@jayakris  Thanks for the recap this morning, I've missed most of this weeks episodes and your recaps is just what I needed to keep me in tuned..  On to SH and those shares.. Even if she has someone to list there names on them and she buys them from a third party the point is she has them in her posession.. She knows that those stocks was stolen and she didn't return them to the rightful owner.. I tell you in all her scheming those stocks os going to cause her a lot of trouble at the wrong time for her and Sw..

I hope this would be grounds for MS tio divorce his wife.. He needs to think how eklse would her brother know where those stocks was and how else was their no force of entry to SJ house.. His wife has place his daughters life in danger.. As much as her brother gambles it wouldn;t be nothing for him to sell off SJ to some loan sharks.. So much for his love..

58 minutes ago, jayakris said:

- JA runs into NJ in the coffee lounge. He thinks she is looking tired, and asks her to let him know if she wants money or anything. He understands her, on wanting to erase all the hometown memories. He had no idea, and was only making it hard on her all along. He won't do that anymore. He will stay away and just be a well-wisher for her to have a successful designer career. JA thinks in her mind - "Fool. You should be hating and resenting me. That would be so much easier on me". She tears up, and just leaves without a word before he sees the tears.

NJ is right it's nothing wrong with him saying something like that to her all she did was run to him when she needed money or help.. If the writer is going this route for him and her he'll kill her with kindness something she knows nothing about because she's a user.. In the end she'll be made to look like a fool.. She'll steal one of SJ designs and try and pass it off as hers.. He'll then see her for who she is.. She'll be so embarssed to face him so she'll throw blame on him.. She mat then start taking up on his offer of money.. Which I wish he would stop offering his G/pas hard earned money to her.. She don't deserve nothing from him regardless to what her situation may be..  

Archived