[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

14 minutes ago, viyra said:

I believe I asked this before - but I want to ask again - WHY DID  SIU AND SH MOVE TO NJ'S HOUSE??   The chairman's will did not say for them to share the house with NJ.  They were awarded their own.

I hope JA's words really thrust deep in NJ's heart and I want it to hurt him - that's  the only way he will move on without thinking about JA and not  feeling any guilt.

SJ and NJ - HWAITING!!!!!

NJ wanted to donate the house because the inheritance tax of the house was too much and also he gave up  the competition from the begining so Elsa asked him to put SIU name under the house and she will pay the inheritance tax of the house. So basically now the brothers are co-owner of the house. 

Me too. This should be a wake up call for him. Also lets not forget he still doesn't know she is legally married to DS. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, lu09 said:

Me too. This should be a wake up call for him. Also lets not forget he still doesn't know she is legally married to DS. 

@lu09  This should be a wake up call for him but it won't the only way for him to wake up is to see her charming SW his brother.. NJ will never accept JA as being married because he knows the consequences of how it happend but he'll have to accept it when he realizes that she's still in contact with DS and not doing anything about it.. She claims she can't live because of him in reality she can't live because of what her parents did to her.. She needs to blame somebody so why not NJ since she's been using him and DS most of her sorry life.. I don't think we'll have to worry about her to much DS Dad will come and pay her a visit to pay up..

Lawyer Heo is on to what SH is doing I hope he offers Uncle more money for those shares and throw a monkey wrench in SH program..

It’s difficult to even to tolerate AJ given her behavior at the moment.She is a selfish individual and often just goes for WHAT SHE WANTS,without thinking things through or thinking of others .She know NJ love her and thought she was THE ONE and has been interested in her over decades :D. How could she pursue THE BROTHER of the man she supposed to despises/want to forget .It seems her mother RAISED A T-RASH.

8 hours ago, jayakris said:

But seeing NJ brings all the memories back, so he also has to be erased. NJ: "Still... did you have to call me a stalker?". JA: "You are a stalker, no? A stalker who brings back the bad memories I want to forget".

My goodness, she has no shame , she even not apologizing ,didn’t she know stalking is a DISGUSTING CRIME ,so is accusing a MAN WHO IS NOT GUILTY.what she saying didn’t make senses , there a lot of women are afraid because men they know have the ability to stalking them .she need to be educated but who I am kidding I am not surprised,Aj is an ignorant twit so I can imagine her being uppity until SOMEONE BROUGHT HER DOWN A PEG OR TWO :D .

9 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I said she was a user.. She knew how he felt about her and she preyed upon that.. She's doing this because of Sw who in return is going to do the samething to her.. Let her learn the harsh way.. She needs to be saddle to lollipop boy.. But I have and idea even he's not going to want her..

Yes I think she’s gonna end up alone as well because I don’t believe this magical bond she has formed towards SU will last long CALCULATED PEOPLE LIKE THEM AREN’T SUDDENLY MAGICALLY CLOSE .

I can see her do a few months of faked niceness and over charm , but when that wears off , these two don’t have any thing bring them together for ever !! What bring them close is work and after you take away the work THAT BRINGS THEM TOGETHER, we have nothing there.NO SHARED INTEREST, NO SHARED DREAMS ,NO SHARED HOBBIES,NO DEEP LOVE ,NO REAL ANYTHING :phew: . Just two disgusting human being controlled by their greed and evilness 

Thanks @jayakris for recap I appreciate it a lot .

Here is the E26 preview for Monday, from KBS - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,27,784863

Blurb: 시우(강태성)는 진아(진예솔)와 순자(이종남)을 회의실로 부르고, 진아를 몰아세우는 순자를 나무란다. 남진(박윤재)마저 진아와의 문제에 대해 선을 긋자 순자의 서운함은 커져만 가는데...

Translation: SU calls JA and YSJ to the meeting room and lashes out at YSJ for scolding JA. When even NJ draws a line about her issue with JA, it only makes YSJ grow more sad.

That explains why we see YSJ crying.  We see in the video that NJ is complaining to YSJ that she shouldn't have gone and made a scene.  I am sure NJ didn't mean to hurt her but told her to not bother about JA, without knowing that SU also had yelled at her.  It also looks like SH is not trusting JA at all, from the preview.  We see a couple of ladies coming for interviews at the Team-2 office.

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

Here is the E26 preview for Monday, from KBS - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,27,784863

Blurb: 시우(강태성)는 진아(진예솔)와 순자(이종남)을 회의실로 부르고, 진아를 몰아세우는 순자를 나무란다. 남진(박윤재)마저 진아와의 문제에 대해 선을 긋자 순자의 서운함은 커져만 가는데...

Translation: SU calls JA and YSJ to the meeting room and lashes out at YSJ for scolding JA. When even NJ draws a line about her issue with JA, it only makes YSJ grow more sad.

That explains why we see YSJ crying.  We see in the video that NJ is complaining to YSJ that she shouldn't have gone and made a scene.  I am sure NJ didn't mean to hurt her but told her to not bother about JA, without knowing that SU also had yelled at her.  It also looks like SH is not trusting JA at all, from the preview.  We see a couple of ladies coming for interviews at the Team-2 office.

Umm in what world do you think he has the right to get into someone business?  He seems sot forget that NJ is a boss as well he cant just do what he wants.

All he does is insult people at funerals,home on the streets or whatever,Cant wait until both these pieces of garbage get taking down a notch

On 12/7/2018 at 7:27 PM, dramaninja said:

Umm in what world do you think he has the right to get into someone's business?  He seems to forget that NJ is a boss as well. he cant just do what he wants.

My guess is that SU will see YSJ yelling at JA at the start of the next episode, and asking her why she is yelling at JA about the NJ stalking matter when she is not even NJ's real mom.  That must be why we see her crying later about not being his mom.  If SU does something like that, it will be incredibly classless and cruel on his part.  But we have come to expect that from him!

12 hours ago, jayakris said:

My guess is that SU will see YSJ yelling at JA at the start of the next episode, and will ask her why she is yelling at JA about the NJ stalking matter when she is not even NJ's real mom.  That must be why we see her crying later about not being his mom.  If SU does something like that, it will be incredibly classless and cruel on his part.  But we have come to expect that from him!

Someone Slap NJ Into A Wake Up Call.. Even If She's Not His Mom She Did Her Best To Raise Him As Best As She Could And She Has Every Roght To Tell JA Off.. YSJ Should Have Also Check SW And Told Him To Mind His Own Business.. When It Comes To NJ We Can Expect These Things From him He Had Placed JA Before Everyone In His Life.. Now It's Time For Him To Get Real Life Lessons And Come Out Of His Dream about Her.. No It Won't Be JA Living In His Fantasy House That He Describe To G/pa About.. I'm Still Mad At The Fact He Allowed SH and SW Live In That House.. He's Going Against Everything G/pa Did.. 

On 12/8/2018 at 12:59 AM, jayakris said:

It also looks like SH is not trusting JA at all, from the preview.  We see a couple of ladies coming for interviews at the Team-2 office.

For me I do think he trust her in his own twisted way - he just a real S-hit and frankly desperate to win  .Obviously , it’s a big deal for him to win .:D

JA should be worried because abig part of her universe is $$$ and social climbing ,and new set of employees will reduce her chance to succeed and shine :D

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:
On 12/7/2018 at 4:59 PM, jayakris said:

It also looks like SH is not trusting JA at all, from the preview. 

For me I do think he trust her in his own twisted way - he just a real S-hit and frankly desperate to win  .Obviously , it’s a big deal for him to win .:D

I was talking about SH.  You are right that SU does trust JA in some twisted way, because he sees some desperation in her, which he thinks is like his own desperation to win.  But the mom has her suspicions on JA.  Interestingly, she probably feels that JA is like herself, too.

The more interesting thing is that SU trusts JA because he doesn't look at himself as somebody who would cheat/betray, but only as one who is cut-throat, focused, and shrewd (in his mind). So when he sees a bit of himself in JA, he doesn't feel that JA will cheat/betray him.   But similarly, SH, who probably knows that she herself is capable of cheating/betraying anybody, sees herself in JA -- and so she probably suspects that JA will ultimately cheat/betray SU...    A rather curious dynamic, if I am reading it right!

What the hell is this? Just watched the ending of the ep:dizzy:...

Spoiler

SIU and JA kissing each other. How the hell this happened lol:scream:

In the preview, Golddigger brother is going through SJ apartment for the shares:angry:. I hope she already signed it and legally got the shares cuz it's going to be trouble if she didn't. 

4 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Hide contents

In the preview, Golddigger brother is going through SJ apartment for the shares:angry:. I hope she already signed it and legally got the shares cuz it's going to be trouble if she didn't. 

WTF IS GOING ON SO SOON:naughty:

Ep 26 Part-1 (till 18.15)

- YSJ keeps yelling at JA, as JA tries to say that she can explain. SU walks in and YSJ and he takes them both to a meeting room. YSJ thinks SU will help, but when she explains that JA called NJ a stalker, SU's response is like a "so what?".  YSJ asks if he isn't concerned about having somebody like her as a designer.  He says he hires people only based on their skills and not their personal life. He changes subjects and asks YSJ why she is at the company.  YSJ says it was to bring lunchboxes for Team-2. SU makes fun of it saying he doesn't understand it - "it's not like they are some elementary school kids".  Then he becomes real nasty - "and that too, it is even harder to understand somebody who isn't even the real mom doing it". YSJ begins to cry. Now he gets real tough and warns her that he won't go easy on her if she ever repeats such a thing where his team works, as JA is his designer.  NJ comes in, and the asshat starts off on NJ, for having random people show up at the company. NJ doesn't say anything, and tells YSJ that if she does these things it make things tough for him.  YSJ gets angry, but she is sad at the same time. "I'm not even your mom". He says that's not true, but asks her to leave the JA issue for him to handle.  She goes home and just cries.  

- Ms. Heo asks why she is crying and she tries to explain, but Ms. Heo doesn't understand it. She tells her what SU said to her, and Ms. Seo comforts her. She also tells the story of once taking a lunchbox to SU at his school, as SH had left him under her watch for a day or something, to give a window into the tortured soul that SU is. She thinks SU is actually envious of people who have moms who take lunchboxes to them rather than have some successful mom like him (that is, he is covering up his own mental issues by yelling).  Now YSJ feels sad for SU and goes into her noble-idiot self, saying she should start making breakfast for SU starting tomorrow (stop it, will you??).  Ms. Heo wants to have a drink together to cheer up YSJ.

- A Lee JeongJu comes for an interview with Team-2. She is already an employee of HK and has a great resume, so the team-2 is surprised that she isn't with SU's team.  She thinks she wasn't selected by Team-1 because she is a working mom. NJ is surprised, and she explains the details of a problem as the child was sick for three days.  SU had asked her if she would let such things happen again, and she had to say that she would do the same thing because the child was more precious than her work. SU had even cut off the interview then. She promises that she won't let her design work be affected by any child issue. NJ selects her on the spot, saying he appreciates her working mom "warrior woman" attitude. She will the second warrior woman in the team, along with SJ. He puts her hand around SJ and says, "she is still single, but she has a baaaaad attitude!". All the team members say they agree with selecting her, and SJ says, "I too agree, in a baaaaad way".

- Team-1 is having a meeting and Mr. Jang proposes an outdoor outfit concept for the design, but SU is not too impressed. He asks YJ and JA also for their thoughts and seems to be more in favor of JA's idea for 20-something women for office, campus, dates, outdoor. Mr. Jang likes it too, and SH thinks it doesn't sound bad. SU asks JU to develop the concept.  After the team leaves Mr. Jang asks SH if he wasn't right earlier when he said JA was like SH in her young days.

- SH talks to Mr. Jang in her office and asks him about the procedural details of transferring shares.  About 7% shares in HK (She doesn't know how, yet, though).  She then talks about JA.  She doesn't trust her, as she finds it weird that she called somebody like NJ a stalker.  Mr. Jang tells her that he heard YSJ was at HK and kicked up a ruckus with JA when she brought lunchboxes. JA didn't open her mouth then, so it seems right that NJ never stalked her, he says. SH is upset that YSJ even came to HK offices. She asks Mr. Jang to join for dinner at home. She texts YSJ about dinner.

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Reveal hidden contents

You call that a kiss? :joy::joy:

Its like they just pressing their faces ever so sightly against each others

Ep 26 Recap part-2 (from 18:15)

- MS seems to have got SG out from detention on bail. He brings him home.  SG is acting all pathetic. Nothing here to see...

- Ajussi leaves from work first, and NJ asks to comfort YSJ at home.  Others leave and it is only NJ and SJ.  She wants to go eat out with him.

- Team-1 staff are also leaving from work, except JA, YJ and SU. YJ looks at DS' video and looks at JA in disgust. "How badly must he be wanting to see his mom, to be crying during a broadcast?".  She can't believe JA is making DS come to Seoul and take all this trouble for her. DS texts YJ to call him if it's okay to talk now. She calls him and DS invites her to go to his place. He wants to make some food for her.

- YJ goes to DS' place, and she gets a call from her mom. Mom needs some money for cram school fees for her youngest sibling. She is annoyed. She tells DS when he asks, that her mom is asking for money. She says she was envious seeing him cry about his mom. She thinks her own mom is nothing but a burden. DS takes the bonus money he got from the broadcast and just gives it to her.  He insists that she take it. He makes enough money and gets money from his dad too.   And suddenly his mom and dad show up unannounced. He introduces YJ as his only friend in Seoul. His dad is all happy, asking, "since when did you start having such pretty girl friends?" (Funny that the parents don't act like their son is a married guy). They offer to leave, if they are interrupting anything.  YJ says that they can join for the meal.  She calls them "abeonim, eomonim" like they are some FIL and MIL.  The parents notice it and are thrilled.  Finally the dad asks quietly, "but how can you meet another girl, when JA is there? Are you two-timing her?".  DS says that they are just friends and YJ agrees. [But neither DS nor YJ mention that she is JA's roommate!!!]

- SU wants to leave from work and want JA to go with him.  She looks a bit surprised.

- YSJ and Ms. Heo got drunk and fell asleep at home.  I guess she forgot about making dinner.  Sh and Mr. Jang comes home and SH is upset when the ajussi makes excuses for YSJ.  The two men take the ladies inside. YSJ is murmuring about NJ and the ajussi tells her to sleep tight knowing that NJ also knows her feelings. SH and Mr. Jang are leaving to eat out somewhere.  The ajussi asks, "just you two? what about me?" (haha).  He wants t have a drinking contest with Mr. Jang, and SH asks what the two guys are up to.  (Hey witch, you have two guys fighting over you!)

- SJ and NJ are having a nice walk and SJ asks her to wait, as he goes to get some coffee.

- SU and JA are sitting by the Han river.  She wants to know why he hasn't asked her anything (about her situation). He says he is just not curious about it. JA says she wanted to erase all her memories, about her family and everybody else. That is why he ended it with NJ. SU: "NJ, that dude... seems to like you a lot. Isn't that so?".  JA: "I have never ever had feelings for him".  She tears up and wonders if she will be cursed for not accepting NJ's feelings. JA: "I am looking elsewhere already. But just thinking of him, hurts me inside". She asks if it is right for her to feel like this.  SU leans in and they get ready to do something like a kiss or whatnot [THE END]

No one cares if she accepted his feelings what peoepl do care about how she treated him and calling him a stalker that what made his family angry you fool  you going to continue to bring  misfortune upon yourself.

I am also sick of her "woe is me"  attitude is annoying already.

@Ameera AliCorrection he assaulted SJ with that kiss one lady and headbutted the other.

Thanks @jayakris for recap :wub: 

My thoughts on today’s episode :D

SU , What a nasty piece of work he is , why insult someone because they try to show their love to their son. WHAT DOES HE KNOW ABOUT HER to say she isn’t his mother , giving birth only didn’t make someone a mother . What make it’s worse me feeling sorry for that scumsbag for a second because he has so much jealousy and pain inside of him that he let’s out with vindictive comments and insults.:sweatingbullets:

She wants to know why he hasn't asked her anything (about her situation). He says he is just not curious about it.

He is not curious, it’s a big NO No and I thinks this will cause a problems in the future for them. If he develops real  feeling towards her wouldn’t he be curious and asking questions about her past and her family. It does make me wonder ,IS SHE GONNA BE HIS LITTLE DIRTY SECRET.:unsure:

JA: "I have never ever had feelings for him".  She tears up and wonders if she will be cursed for not accepting NJ's feelings. JA: "I am looking elsewhere already

What a b-itch you would expect her to show decency toward NJ , kidness towards her all these years , acknowledge him as friend at least a normal human being would But nothing of sort . I hope karma hits her hard and gives her a BROKEN HEART. Even SU more human than her and acknowledged NJ a descent guy and a good catch . :huh:

@dramaninja he disgusting but at least he got some move ....  yuk I can’t believe I am saying that . Seriously NJ is so slow no wonder he spend al these years with out kissing JA:D

How money days and night will he will spend before he look at SJ romantically never mind kissing :sweatingbullets:

Archived