[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Run NJ run NJ Here's your chance to head to the boarder no lookinhg back and keep it pushing.. JA has more headaches coming her way.. She told NJ that because she wants to try and sink her claws into Sw.. He has caught her in another lie.. Sw is going to use JA infactuation with him to try and seduce NJ to keep him from winning.. When he finishes with her he's going to throw her away..

Also What in the world is MS is talking about if SJ and NJ likes each other it could be bad for her.. She will not be able to marrhy anyone,, Wait who is feeding him this BS.. Wait it's okay to marry Sw and illigetimate child but if it's NJ all men will be closed off to her.. I know he can;t be listening to is wife the golddigger who seems to still be begging after her brother got him in the mess he's already in.. Way to go MS your such a good judge of character..

Here is the preview for E25 from KBS - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,26,784862

KBS Blurb:  승주(서효림)는 기운이 빠진 남진(박윤재)을 위해 회식자리에서 분위기를 띄우고, 술에 취한 승주를 데려다주던 남진은 만석(홍요섭), 연실(유지연)과 마주친다. 순자(이종남)는 도시락을 만들어 현강을 찾아오는데...

Translation: After SJ livens up the mood for the sake of an out-of-spirits NJ at the team dinner,  NJ takes a drunk SJ to her home and they run into MS and YS. YSJ makes lunchboxes and visits the HK office.

From the video, it looks like SJ waits outside till JA comes out after talking to NJ, and it seems JA asks her not to interfere.  Not sure why NJ had to go so far as to kneel down and apologize, after SJ's dad asks them to stop what they are doing.  Is he already getting ready to say that she likes her and beg the dad to let them date?   That would be great, but I suspect it is a bit too early for that.

37 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Also What in the world is MS is talking about if SJ and NJ likes each other it could be bad for her.. She will not be able to marrhy anyone,, Wait who is feeding him this BS.. Wait it's okay to marry Sw and illigetimate child but if it's NJ all men will be closed off to her.. I know he can;t be listening to is wife the golddigger who seems to still be begging after her brother got him in the mess he's already in.. Way to go MS your such a good judge of character..

I think he is a fool, who just reacts without thinking much.  But he is good at heart, and probably will listen to reason from SJ on this.  Especially as he now knows that SJ was dead right about her opposition to his remarriage.  Let us see what the dad does.  The first thing I want him to do is to secure the shares in SJ's name and not allow SG or SH to play some trick on it.  I will be nervous till he gets SJ's signature on the papers and files it with the right office.  I can wait for him to come around to agreeing to the NJ-SJ relationship, but his shares are awfully crucial right now!

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I like to say I officially despise  JA, looks she does not have to like him or return his feelings, but he has been to good of a friend for her to disrespect him like that and throw him away like trash.She is going to learn a harsh lesson.

NJ considered her as a very special friend and helped her a lot but look what she just told him -  he needs to be erased from her life so she could go on with her life.  So ungrateful!!!

Let me join you in despising her - will put her in the same jar as SiU!

I thought when i started watching this  drama the character i would hate most is the mother of si woo but nope i think i would hate jin ah more. Her evilness is already coming out and i'm sure that's not the only thing she would do as the drama progresses.

Based on my understanding of the preview i think Man seok wants Seung Jo to quit being a designer to Nam jin's team because everybody knows she was once engaged to Si woo so people would see her in a "bad light". I guess Nam jin was kneeling to apologize because he recruited seung joo. @sava2sava 

AJ was awful yesterday’s episode, personally I would welcome a short AJ /SU relationship if it was to show her fall for him and him to be with her just to use her against NJ. Only for her to get hurt and devastated when he admits that he doesn’t love her . Then hopefully she kills Su and we will be rid of both . 

8 hours ago, viyra said:

NJ considered her as a very special friend and helped her a lot but look what she just told him -  he needs to be erased from her life so she could go on with her life.  So ungrateful!!!

11 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I like to say I officially despise  JA, looks she does not have to like him or return his feelings, but he has been to good of a friend for her to disrespect him like that and throw him away like trash.She is going to learn a harsh lesson. 

@viyra & @dramaninja  I said she was a user.. She knew how he felt about her and she preyed upon that.. She's doing this because of Sw who in return is going to do the samething to her.. Let her learn the harsh way.. She needs to be saddle to lollipop boy.. But I have and idea even he's not going to want her.. She said she need him gone in order for her to live well quit working in his family company.. I bet she won't do that.. I tell you she said that for other reasons.. 

7 hours ago, mamanijared said:

Based on my understanding of the preview i think Man seok wants Seung Jo to quit being a designer to Nam jin's team because everybody knows she was once engaged to Si woo so people would see her in a "bad light". I guess Nam jin was kneeling to apologize because he recruited seung joo. @sava2sava 

@mamanijared  From my understanding they where never official.. All Sw did was lay his demands on SJ and his backstabbing got him outed and she called it off..

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

AJ was awful yesterday’s episode, personally I would welcome a short AJ /SU relationship if it was to show her fall for him and him to be with her just to use her against NJ. Only for her to get hurt and devastated when he admits that he doesn’t love her . Then hopefully she kills Su and we will be rid of both . 

@Ameera Ali  To good to be true.. I think Ja will do SH bidding thinking it would help mother to like her so she can date SW..   I liked yesterdays episode with Sw having that sneaky look on his face when NJ sees JA he was all smiles until SJ came in and gave him that slap right back in his face.. That smile was wipe out so quick that turned into anger.. 

Ep 25 Recap (Part-1, till 8:00)

- SJ starts leaving with the team but goes back up saying she has to pick up some material to review at night, clearly showing that she was making up an excuse to go back and check on NJ.

- JA says that she erased everything from her hometown. Mom, dad, the sickening poverty... all of it.  But seeing NJ brings all the memories back, so he also has to be erased. NJ: "Still... did you have to call me a stalker?". JA: "You are a stalker, no? A stalker who brings back the bad memories I want to forget". She explains that the family was always a shackle if and when she tried to make anything of herself. She wants to forget it all. "So just stop, and let me go".  NJ: "you're asking me to not even be concerned for you? It is to see what was going on and to help you that I was looking for you".  JA says that she knows that. It's only because he was there, that he even survived that hometown life. "But now that I left that place, you mean nothing to me". Continues.. "Now there is no need for you, I mean". NJ: "So if there is no need, you would just throw away a friend?"... JA says she can throw away even her family and others who control her. If she can, she wants to erase them all too. "You don't know that this is who I am?".

- NJ is like he can cry. "How did you change like this? Are you the JA I knew?".  She says people can all change. She gets up. "Don't look for me anymore. Pretend that you don't know me, even if we meet. I don't want to be misunderstood by SH and SU because of you". He tries to hold her back. NJ: "Is this all I was to you? Somebody to dump when not needed?". She says a sorry. NJ: "Don't you know that I have feelings for you? I thought you felt the same. But it wasn't so, with you?". JA comes clean - "I have no feelings for you. I needed you those days, that's all". She gives him an advice for old times' sake. He should drop this and go back to his hometown. "You are never going to beat Director SiU.  So, don't get useless ideas. Go back to your hometown".  [W h a t ... a ... b i t c h !!]

- SJ is waiting outside and says, "we have met before, right?".  She says she thought JA was such a nice person for helping a stranger at the Mart at that time -"But that isn't the case, I guess?... JA, you are pretty awful. If you don't like him, you could just say it. Did you have to thrust a spear into his heart to feel satisfied?". JA asks if she overheard the conversation.  SJ says she accidentally heard it when she came back to pick up something. JA says this is a matter between her and NJ, and it is uncomfortable for SJ to butt in. SJ: "That man, who a certain someone has no need for, is somebody I so desperately need". As JA turns to leave, SJ sarcastically says, "And thank you for talking about surely winning this contest, Ms. Jeong JinA"

- SJ goes in and fixes a clip on SJ's necktie, saying, "I don't know about others, but I... and the 3 team-members... certainly need you.  So.. Don't feel hurt".  NJ chokes up, and she lightens it saying she hates guys who cry. She wants to go. She is hungry. She wants him to drink tonight.

My streaming site isn't working to good this morning so @jayakris  I have to depend on you this morning..

24 minutes ago, mamanijared said:

@mamanijared  "From my understanding they where never official.. All Sw did was lay his demands on SJ and his backstabbing got him outed and she called it off.."

@sava2sava true but not everyone knows that, the employees only know what they see not the real story so they will assume. 

@mamanijared  It's okay because Mom and JA  will have SW true colors esposed.. They all will become the laughing stocks of that company.. Once it's revealed about SH being invoved in NJ kidnapping from the beginning and SW not related to the family both masks will come off..  

4 minutes ago, jayakris said:

NJ is like he can cry. "How did you change like this? Are you the JA I knew?".  She says people can all change. She gets up. "Don't look for me anymore. Pretend that you don't know me, even if we meet. I don't want to be misunderstood by SH and SU because of you". He tries to hold her back. NJ: "Is this all I was to you? Somebody to dump when not needed?". She says a sorry. NJ: "Don't you know that I have feelings for you? I thought you felt the same. But it wasn't so, with you?". JA comes clean - "I have no feelings for you. I needed you those days, that's all". She gives him an advice for old times' sake. He should drop this and go back to his hometown. "You are never going to beat Director SiU.  So, don't get useless ideas. Go back to your hometown".  [W h a t ... a ... b i t c h !!]

9 minutes ago, jayakris said:

SJ is waiting outside and says, "we have met before, right?".  She says she thought JA was such a nice person for helping a stranger at the Mart at that time -"But that isn't the case, I guess?... JA, you are pretty awful. If you don't like him, you could just say it. Did you have to thrust a spear into his heart to feel satisfied?". JA asks if she overheard the conversation.  SJ says she accidentally heard it when she came back to pick up something. JA says this is a matter between her and NJ, and it is uncomfortable for SJ to butt in. SJ: "That man, who a certain someone has no need for, is somebody I so desperately need". As JA turns to leave, SJ sarcastically says, "And thank you for talking about surely winning this contest, Ms. Jeong JinA"

I'm glad the witch laid it out for him.. NJ needs to move on Kidnapper #2 was right all along she called her the way she seen her.. She wants NJ gone so she can seduce Sw without feeling guilt towards NJ.. Just as she said seeing him brings back who she is and where she comes from.. She can't have people in that company knowing who she really is.. 

SJ hearing JA saying that will lite a candle in her butt to be sure to prove them wrong.. JA is just as bad as Sw to much arrogance and confidence.. They are going to loose this contest.. They may win one but if they win 2 out of the three I can gaurantee somebody is going to steal Sj design and try to pass it off as there's and get caught.. 

SJ has one up on JA who designs has never been in the market.. SJ already has people plagarizing her designs and there being sold.. I don't think SH or Sw is aware of this.. So let the games begin.. 

Ep 25 part-2 (8:00 to 20:00)

Team-1 is having a dinner party too. The middle-aged guy (Mr. Jo?) in the team tries to pour a drink for SH and Mr.Bonjour downs it for her. (That is like an act of chivalry in Korean drinking scene... I believe they call it "black knight"). JA joins them too, showing a cheerful look.  When JA says she can't drink, the middle-aged guy now wants to be her black knight, and the other woman wants him to be her black knight. But he isn't interested. When YJ says JA actually likes drinks, JA says she doesn't want to drink just today. Now SU drinks for her and everybody claps. JA thinks to herself - "it took a lot to find the opportunity. I must grab it. I must!".  (The writer is continuing the honest style of story-telling!)

Team-2 is having a great time with the pork back-bone stew and drinks. When ajussi asks about it, NJ says the tie clip was a gift from SJ. Ajussi wants one too, and SJ says she will get him one when she gets her salary. Also one for the other guy.  (I need to pick up all these people's names). Yun Hui also wants something. SJ offers to get her a blind-date. Haha. SJ: "I now have a reason to win this contest. So we're surely going to win this!". She plays the part of the drinking cheerleader, saying they should do a "Missile" (mi-sa-il, the first letters of future, love and work in Korean).  She is careful about not giving NJ much drinks, filling water in his glass instead.  Her dad calls, saying was at her place to meet her. She says she'll give the door pass-code, and texts it to him. They do another "missile".

- They get out of the taxi, and SJ is drunk. A nice piggyback ride ensues, to her place.  She is not really drunk, but he just wanted to carry her.  She cheers him up saying she hopes he won't feel hurt, because he has done nothing wrong.

- Ajussi comes home drunk and tells YSJ that NJ went to take SJ home. He tells YSJ about JA calling NJ a stalker, and YSJ is mad.

- The dad sees that NJ has brought SJ home. YS is also there in the place. SJ grumbles about the dad bringing her. Ms is surprised that she joined as the designer for NJ. He is not happy that she didn't tell him. "If you work with him, isn't it like you broke off the wedding because of him?".  She asks what is the connection there.  Dad. "No need for all the arguing. Just stop working". SJ: "I don't want to".  The dad isn't being rude to NJ.  MS's problem is just that NJ and SU are siblings. "If some rumor starts that you broke it off with SU and is dating NJ, you can't get married anymore!".  SJ: "I don't care about such rumors. For me, my work is most important now". He asks NJ to look for another designer. The dad and mom continue arguing and NJ gets down on his knees to beg him to let SJ to work with him, as he badly needs her.  SJ is touched, and we see a sweet smile on SJ's face.  Looks like the dad is out of words, and SJ says she is going to work for NJ whatever he says. The dad agrees finally, and NJ is happy. MS says he and YS are moving out of their house tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, jayakris said:

SJ is touched, and we see a sweet smile on SJ's face.  Looks like the dad is out of words, and SJ says she is going to work for NJ whatever he says. The dad agrees finally, and NJ is happy. MS says he and YS are moving out of their house tomorrow.

Thanks for the recap @jayakris  Now why is MS moving from the house did he loose it..? Is this apart of YS plan to sale the house to help her sorry brother or is she looking for the papers to steal those stocks..?

Ep 25 Part-3 (20:00 onward)

- SU is leaving for work, without eating anything, but there isn't much on the table either (haha!). YSJ actually brings a bowl of something though. Finally SH decides to ask YSJ to cook for SU and her. For $1000 a month.  YSJ is fine with the salary, "for cooking just the breakfast".  SH asks why just breakfast, and YSJ says they anyway eat out later. But she offers to make food at other times if she is told in advance, and that will be "service" (on the house, that is. LOL).

- NJ comes for breakfast. YSJ says she will take lunchboxes for the team today for lunch.

- MS and YS are in a small apartment. YS is whining about having just one bathroom and all that. Just useless chat. I will skip this.

- DS is modeling, eating "country food" and he starts crying. The anchor asks if it's because he is recalling his mom.  DS cries saying "mom, I miss my mom" (I guess another video is going to go viral!).  They give him an envelope. A special bonus from the CEO for his "mom" show!

- YSJ brings lunchboxes to HK and calls NJ from the lobby. Waiting for NJ, she is all proud of him being a team-leader at such a big firm.  She sees JA leaving with Team-1, and wonders why she is there. She thinks of asking NJ, but doesn't.  Team-1 is thrilled with the lunch.  YSJ asks the ajussi to go with her to show Lawyer Heo's office. She has a box for him too.

- Outside, YSJ asks, and Ajussi tells her that it was indeed JA. She is the designer in Team-1. YSJ is mad to hear that. Even more mad when she hears the stalker story.  Ajussi tells her that JA met NJ and setttled the matter, so YSJ should let it go too.

- They meet CS and she gives him a lunchbox. He is very happy, and touched to see that it is his favorite dish. YSJ asks him to tell her anytime he wants to eat home food. They leave.

- Team-2 members thank YSJ. They call her "madame" first, and changes it to "mother" as she gets embarrassed. "The team-leader's mother is our mother too" says the guy.  SJ offers to walk her out and get a taxi. They run into YJ and JA. This time JA called her rather instinctively, "auntie!" (ajumma). YSJ yells at her for calling NJ a stalker.  [THE END]

--------------------

40 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Thanks for the recap @jayakris  Now why is MS moving from the house did he loose it..? Is this apart of YS plan to sale the house to help her sorry brother or is she looking for the papers to steal those stocks..?

I don't think so.  She didn't want to move out, and tried to not even let in the realtor in the last episode.  It is just MS knowing his financial situation, and trying to save money.  I guess he needs some money for lawyer fees to help SG out of jail.  We haven't seen YS do anything about the shares, or SG telling her to do anything. We will have to see SG or SH making some move on this.  I think we did not see if SJ actually signed the share transfer forms and if he submitted it to the proper office.  Hopefully he has.  That thing is trouble if the papers stay with him.  But then again, we are probably worrying too much, based on what we have seen in other dramas.  This writer has so far not shown a tendency to get into devious schemes and all that, so maybe there is nothing to that.

27 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Team-2 members thank YSJ. They call her "madame" first, and changes it to "mother" as she gets embarrassed. "The team-leader's mother is our mother too" says the guy.  SJ offers to walk her out and get a taxi. They run into YJ and JA. This time JA called her rather instinctively, "auntie!" (ajumma). YSJ yells at her for calling NJ a stalker.  [THE END]

JA is so full of it first she needed NJ to live now that she has a job and eyes on Sw she needs him to diappear to live what a load of croc.. Yes YJ read her in front of everybody, Tell her off even mention her sorry living condition in they hometown.. Let everyone know she's married to a mentally challenge lollipop boy.. 

27 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I don't think so.  She didn't want to move out, and tried to not even let in the realtor in the last episode.  It is just MS knowing his financial situation, and trying to save money.  I guess he needs some money for lawyer fees to help SG out of jail.  We haven't seen YS do anything about the shares, or SG telling her to do anything. We will have to see SG or SH making some move on this.  I think we did not see if SJ actually signed the share transfer forms and if he submitted it to the proper office.  Hopefully he has.  That thing is trouble if the papers stay with him.  Bit then again, we are probably worrying too much, based on what we have seen in other dramas.  This writer has so far not shown a tendency to get into devious schemes and all that, so maybe there is nothing to that.

Thanks @jayakris  SJ is going to hit the roof when she finds out.. MS sold her home and memories behind YS brother she's not going to be to happy with Dad.. She' going to ask him do her brother means more then her so from now own don;t try and tell me who to like or date because your my father and have no rights anymore.. MS isn't thinking jpow is actions effects SJ life and when her and NJ come out on top in the end which they is he's going to look like a fool in front of her and NJ.. I still thinks it's going to be NJ and the money that G/pa left him that saves his company and also cause a lot of problems to SH.. 

I think Lawyer Heo will have his hands in a lot of things when it comes to that company.. SH Sw or Nj isn't really paying to much attention to him..  He's already said he can't let the mother and son duo win.. So I like to see whats he's going to be up to while NJ is just blinded by reality.. I need SJ to show him this reality to fight for whats rightfully his and kick the mother and son duo out because if it comes down to it which it is someone is going to try and kill him again.. Maybe this will wake him up.. 

I think since SH wants to plaster that picture in the house I will love it if Lawyer Heo enlarge NJ parents picture and also place it in the house reminding SH who the true owner is.. I bet she'll hit the roof if she sees this.. Especially if it's one with NJ added to it..

I believe I asked this before - but I want to ask again - WHY DID  SIU AND SH MOVE TO NJ'S HOUSE??   The chairman's will did not say for them to share the house with NJ.  They were awarded their own.

I hope JA's words really thrust deep in NJ's heart and I want it to hurt him - that's  the only way he will move on without thinking about JA and not  feeling any guilt.

SJ and NJ - HWAITING!!!!!

4 hours ago, viyra said:

I believe I asked this before - but I want to ask again - WHY DID  SIU AND SH MOVE TO NJ'S HOUSE??   The chairman's will did not say for them to share the house with NJ.  They were awarded their own.

I hope JA's words really thrust deep in NJ's heart and I want it to hurt him - that's  the only way he will move on without thinking about JA and not  feeling any guilt.

SJ and NJ - HWAITING!!!!!

@viyra  In Nj mind his plan was to move on and wait for JA to contact him.. Now that he knew she was in Seoul he thought of looking for her their and helping her out.. He never intended to stay in that house thats why he didn't mind SH taking it over.. NJ problem is he prioritized JA over what G/pa wanted for him.. All Nj was happy about that he got to know his bio family and have a half brother.. Now he's thinking that at some point that he and Sw will be able to get alone and run G/pa company well.. He wants tro estabilish a relationship with half brother but what he fail to realizes is the reality of his being.. He's going to have to accept who he is and start to put SH and Sw in they're places regardless to if he wants to or not and accept that the house is his period.. So what if SH paid the property taxes her name is still not on the deed.. Like I said SH has always fanticsized about living in the house and plastering that picture up in the house NJ just allowed her to slap not only G/pa in the face because of his repect to his Bio Mom but he's allowing her to slap them all with her B-A-S-T-A-R-D CHILD.. I really can't fathom what he's thinking with but I want SJ to make him wake up and smell the coffee because he means nothing and far as they are concerned he still don't exsits.. He's going to have to make his presences known to the world of HK group and that he's not the person to be triffuled with..   At some point I see him kicking both the Mother And Son Duo out.. 

Also you can best believe that Sw will parade JA around that house just to get next to him.. But He Ask For It Allowing Them To Move In.. It Wouldn't Suprise Me If Sw Don;t Try And Move Ja In and Make Nj Sleep In The Other House..    

Archived