[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, viyra said:

With SJ's refusal to marry SiU, SiU won't get enough shares to take over HK Group - MinHan Group (SJ Dad's company) 7% shares is what SiU is waiting for.

Somebody has to knock some sense on NJ's head!!!   And Mr. Lee better tell NJ where JA is so he can see for himself how she is doing - and listen to what she says about him being her stalker.

@roli- G'Pa faking his death is also a possibility because there is no way NJ can handle the family business by himself, with all the crocs around him.  G'Pa won't want to lose this business to those snakes - especially SiU and his mom SH.

Now I'm thinking - regarding the name change of SiU from Choi to Ahn.  Attorney Heo said the process would be, after the request is filed, for grandpa to appear in court and attest to their relationship - and if grandpa can't do that, then SiU has to submit to DNA testing.  Since grandpa passed away (assuming he did), then SiU has to submit to DNA testing.  Now we will know if he is related to Ahn  family or was planted by SiU to the Ahn family registry.

So technically SIU is screwed If he doesn't get married to SJ and also if NJ is announced as the heir. Now I wonder what mother and son will cook up. He is probably regretting not changing his family to Ahn lol. Even if gramps little brother sides with SIU, it won't make a difference because at the end of the day, gramps shares are being held by lawyer Heo for a year according to the Will. You know what will be funny, if NJ and SJ get married for real now because they will need each other to save their family company but then again this is just a wishful thinking lol. This drama is on a fast pace which I'm worried what they will cover for the remaining eps :mellow:. And also I believe gramps is dead. In my opinion, he would rather spend time with NJ then to fake his death. 

9 hours ago, viyra said:

G'Pa faking his death is also a possibility because there is no way NJ can handle the family business by himself, with all the crocs around him.  G'Pa won't want to lose this business to those snakes - especially SiU and his mom SH.

Now I'm thinking - regarding the name change of SiU from Choi to Ahn.  Attorney Heo said the process would be, after the request is filed, for grandpa to appear in court and attest to their relationship - and if grandpa can't do that, then SiU has to submit to DNA testing.  Since grandpa passed away (assuming he did), then SiU has to submit to DNA testing.  Now we will know if he is related to Ahn  family or was planted by SiU to the Ahn family registry.

5 hours ago, lu09 said:

So technically SIU is screwed If he doesn't get married to SJ and also if NJ is announced as the heir. Now I wonder what mother and son will cook up. He is probably regretting not changing his family to Ahn lol. Even if gramps little brother sides with SIU, it won't make a difference because at the end of the day, gramps shares are being held by lawyer Heo for a year according to the Will. You know what will be funny, if NJ and SJ get married for real now because they will need each other to save their family company but then again this is just a wishful thinking lol. This drama is on a fast pace which I'm worried what they will cover for the remaining eps :mellow:. And also I believe gramps is dead. In my opinion, he would rather spend time with NJ then to fake his death. 

9 hours ago, viyra said:

@viyra & @lu09  Trust and believe G/pa is dead.. A door nob will see more action then him..No if and or buts about it.. The man took his last breath.. Nj just overwhelmed by all of this and with his new found riches he don't know what to make of it..NJ agreed to go because this is what the kidnapper 2 wants.. Kidnapper 2 wants to leave because she's actually afraid of people pointing fingers at her and may think the cops will get involved or she may go to jail.. She has a lot of question thats going to be thrown at her  that she's going to be accountable for so no matter if she runs back to that small fishing village she can't hide so she may as well face the music..Also he's trying by all means to avoid confratation but he'll have no other choice..I know Nj can't be that dumb to not know why he's a threat to them all.. He has listen to Sw claim he is the only heir why couldn't he think this of himself granted he went in without expecting nothing but what he's got what G/pa left for him and it's rightfully his no matter if those thinks he's not entitled to it he's more entitled then anyone..So him wanting to leave has nothing to do wuth Ja.. I thinks he's trying to protect kidnapper 2 because she still can be thrown in jail for still holding in to a kidnap child..

Yes Sw and Sh is so screwd as you say @viyra all this time Mom been doing all she can to get G/pa to change Sw last name was because of this.. She wasn't sure the child was dead nor did they bring a dead body claiming to be the dead G/child.. All she thought about that thers no one left to stand in her sons way as long as the child don't know what family he belongs to then why bother every thing will go to Sw.. She wasn't knock off her feet for nothing her worst fear has come back..It don;t matter if she can't stand for this or not at the end of the day YG was legally married to Nj's Mom.. So it's her and Sw that has to prove he's related to this family not NJ.. Just like lawyer Heo said you can submit a 100 DNA tests the results will be the same Nj is the rightfully bio g/child..  Sw hollered he didn't want to change his last name and wanted to knock the name AHN off the map not foing to happen he's going to want the last name Ahn now so he can try to be on a higher level then NJ.. Technically it's him and his mom comes after Nj and this is going to Mr Arrogance alive..So no one in that company has to bow to him they all just employees..  

The whole thing is nicely set up now.  The drama actually starts from here on out.  That is what it feels like.  It may all be company intrigue and romance between the two pairs.  No real birth secret or other things.  Actually none of the people look like the murderous kind evil people or anything either (though one never knows about SH).  So I assume there will not be any serious makjang in the drama.   I am looking forward to what kind of things will happen from now on out.

so the daily I was watching finished (I am mother also). now am looking for a good one and this one seems early enough that I can jump in. for folks who are watching, can you give me a quick review or feel? synopsis just didn't grab me to see....

and november's event! do join us. :D

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so the daily I was watching finished (I am mother also). now am looking for a good one and this one seems early enough that I can jump in. for folks who are watching, can you give me a quick review or feel? synopsis just didn't grab me to see....

and november's event! do join us. :D

@Lmangla  Hi it's been a while, I didn't watch I'm a mother but i did read comments on the drama from the thread and followed the previews..

This drama I like very much.. I thought we didn't have a birth secret in it before it started but I was wrong.. What i find refreashing about it normally we have to wait until the ending before the birth secret is revealed but this one has wrap a lot of stuff up in the first 3 weeks of the drama.. The family matriarch has died and left the G/son he looked for, for 30 yrs his house and all the family assets plus moveable properties..  The G/son (NJ) father was married to NJ mother but also was supposed to be in love with another women who claims her son is his son (which I don't think so) thought once G/pa dies he'll inherit it all only to find out he has a brother mother never told him about and now he and mother has to compete will the legal heir.. I still think the mistress had the child kidnap.. (He was kidnap when he was a day old from the hospital) 

Nj the legal heir has a crush on Ja since they were kids in high school .. She's a user her Mom sold her off to a mentally challenge boy because the boy is in love with her and throws tantrums like he's a 2yrs old child.. The mother even gave the slow boy her daughters seal to register they marriage which on paper they are legally married.. (I call him lollipop boy he always got a sucker in his mouth) lollipop dad threaten Ja mother with Ja dad fruad that if they don't do as he says he'll throw them in jail.. Mom sold off her daughter because she wants to live large in that small fishing village.. 

Sw and Sh: Mother and son.. Son thought he was and only child to find out he's got and half brother.. He's arrogant and self centered.. His mother is behind NJ kidnapping.. She's been lying to him from day one.. She harp on G/pa changing Sw last name from Choi to Ahn but G/pa never did due to the fact he didn;t think it was fair to Nj mom.. Now that G/pa is dead her son Sw will have to submit DNA to prove that he's and AHN.. (I think this is were we'll find out he's not)

MS and SJ: Father and daughter.. Father married a golddigger and not aware of it her supposed to be brother works for Sj dad company and has been stealing money to no end because he has a gambling problem.. Sw was supposed to get engaged to Sj but he backstabbed her and hide her dads marriage from her so she broke it off with him.. He only wanted to marry her to use her dad shares in G/pa company to take over the business and kick G/pa out of the company declaring himself president..

NJ adopted Mom (kidnapper 2) She lost her child when he was and infant.. Her Ex stole Nj from the hospital and brought him to her and 2 days later he left her.. She never reported or tried to look into where he could have gotten this baby from so later she registered Nj as her son wearing the last name Yang.. We haven't really heard her talk much about kidnapper one but she'll have to at some point.. She still can go to jail..

Lawyer Heo: The family matriarch head lawyer was the one to find Nj for G/pa.. G/pa had him to stop working on company business just to find Nj..

So now we have Ja who keeps having encounters with Sw and told Sw that Nj was a stalker..

Sj also has had these encounters with Nj fro the first episode and has became friends..

It's going to come down to

Ja & Sw vs Sj & Nj

And all the other daily dramatic with it..

Ok what I find strange is that Sh claimed she had to hide with Sw fearing that G/pa would take him from her.. I find that hard to believe.. Then she shows backup claiming Sw is Yg child..  The more I think about this she could have been involved in the death of YG.. Like I said once everybody was out the way who to stop her from claiming Sw wsn't his child.. G/pa saw something in her and we shall all figure this out when the time comes..  Looking forward to her flipping out when she'll have to submit Sw DNA which I think she'll use Nj DNA to pass off as Sw.

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Yes, this looks like a good drama, @Lmangla so join us!   It does not look like a makjang, so far, considering that a birth secret etc have already been revealed and is known to everybody by the 15th episode.   The acting seems good by the main 4 leads and others.   The writing does not show anything extraordinary, but things have gone rather smoothly so far.  Take a look.

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Ok what I find strange is that Sh claimed she had to hide with Sw fearing that G/pa would take him from her.. I find that hard to believe.. Then she shows backup claiming Sw is Yg child..

@jayakris @dramaninja @roli @lu09 @viyra & @shamrockmom  What do you make of this.. ? Something smells fishy here

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@jayakris @dramaninja @roli @lu09 @viyra & @shamrockmom  What do you make of this.. ? Something smells fishy here

Definitely fishy - I can smell it all the way up to Southern California.  That SH has no many lies hidden  underneath her blanket.  Maybe her own son is not aware of some of them,  Would be good if NJ uncovers them one by one.

28 minutes ago, viyra said:

Definitely fishy - I can smell it all the way up to Southern California.  That SH has no many lies hidden  underneath her blanket.  Maybe her own son is not aware of some of them,  Would be good if NJ uncovers them one by one.

Yes @viyra  She has way to many skeleton in her closet.. How can you not tell your son about another kid your Dad had with his wife.. She was so sure that child was dead that she never had to mention him to Sw.. After 10 yrs she was more confident that the child didn't show up so she brings Sw back to clain a position that he never had to compete for.. She thought G/pa would easily accept Sw and change his last name but that didn't work..  She never told Sw the real reason for G/pa's rejection all she ever told him that his Dad was madly in love with her and forced him to marry someone else.. She has truly painted G/pa the bad guy well let's see who is the worst between the two.. Because if Yg was so madly in love with her come hell or high waters he wouldn't have married just like that snd fathered another kid with his wife.. Thinking back on the flashback Nj was a much waited for child he was the family pride and joy.. So Sh has Sw thinking he was a loved child.. I think she could have seduce him one night but nothing happen then she disapper and shows back up claiming to have had his child..

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Yes @viyra  She has way to many skeleton in her closet.. How can you not tell your son about another kid your Dad had with his wife.. She was so sure that child was dead that she never had to mention him to Sw.. After 10 yrs she was more confident that the child didn't show up so she brings Sw back to clain a position that he never had to compete for.. She thought G/pa would easily accept Sw and change his last name but that didn't work..  She never told Sw the real reason for G/pa's rejection all she ever told him that his Dad was madly in love with her and forced him to marry someone else.. She has truly painted G/pa the bad guy well let's see who is the worst between the two.. Because if Yg was so madly in love with her come hell or high waters he wouldn't have married just like that snd fathered another kid with his wife.. Thinking back on the flashback Nj was a much waited for child he was the family pride and joy.. So Sh has Sw thinking he was a loved child.. I think she could have seduce him one night but nothing happen then she disapper and shows back up claiming to have had his child..

Exactly. If SIU was really gramps real grandson then she didn't have to hide it for 10 years and show up expecting the child to get accepted by gramps. Only someone who wants to hide something does this. NJ dad died while he was on the way to see SW/SIU, now I wonder if the accident was intentional. 

3 hours ago, viyra said:
5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Fishy indeed, @sava2sava.. And yes, I am also suffering the smell with you here in SoCal, @viyra.   The only thing I cannot understand is why the G/pa would not do a DNA test on SU all this while.  The only thing I can imagine is that he simply didn't have anybody else to take over and run the company that he didn't even want to know, fearing it would not be good news if he did a DNA test.  But, at least after NJ was found and the lawyer had just got a DNA test done, the G/pa could have asked for one.

But yeah, I see no reason why SH would keep SU away for 10 years and then show up, especially when she believed that NJ was dead.

53 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Fishy indeed, @sava2sava.. And yes, I am also suffering the smell with you here in SoCal, @viyra.   The only thing I cannot understand is why the G/pa would not do a DNA test on SU all this while.  The only thing I can imagine is that he simply didn't have anybody else to take over and run the company that he didn't even want to know, fearing it would not be good news if he did a DNA test.  But, at least after NJ was found and the lawyer had just got a DNA test done, the G/pa could have asked for one.

But yeah, I see no reason why SH would keep SU away for 10 years and then show up, especially when she believed that NJ was dead.

Maybe Gpa saw the time when SH was pregnant with SiU and just assumed YG got her pregnant, that's why he didn't bother having the boy do a DNA test to ensure relationship with the Ahn family?

4 hours ago, lu09 said:

Exactly. If SIU was really gramps real grandson then she didn't have to hide it for 10 years and show up expecting the child to get accepted by gramps. Only someone who wants to hide something does this. NJ dad died while he was on the way to see SW/SIU, now I wonder if the accident was intentional. 

@lu09  Exactly my point.. She claimed she called out Yg because Sw had a real high fever your child is running a high fever like that you call the ambulance take him to the hospital.. She could hacve called YG after she got to the hospital.. This is another reason I think she could be involved in this so called accident.. Supposedly NJ mom ran out after the dad to stop him and witness the accident and she decided to kill herself right then this story is to far fetch..  I think NJ mom witness something and had to be shut up..

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

@jayakris  G/pa left well enough alone.. Long as Sw didn't have the family name whats the big deal.. He was'nt really bothered or dealt with them not until probably wife passed away.. And if that much then maybe wife told him to accept Sw so he wouldn't be lonely alone.. My thought is this is probably when Sh came to work in that company.. But all and all Sh has been doing some dirty deeds that she needs to be exposed for.. I want to see her mask rip off.. 

Sw prides her and himself very high she never thought about these deeds of debt she has to pay coming back to her and her child.. Look at how she lied about not knowing about NJ.. Then she tried to thow the story off on YG as if she didn't know.. G/pa slap her a good one in the face bringing Nj back out.. Look at how she almost fell off her feet because after 30 yrs G/pa never gave up looking for him..  She had the look on her face your not dead..:crazy: She's not saying she can't accept this fir no reasons.. She has no other choice but to accept it so do Sw because it was Nj mom that was legally married to Yg and not her.. 

I am glad it’s monday I miss my sweet NJ :D

he calm me down ( my boss happy about it )

The other drama on the weekends make me stress out .I feel like going in circles.

@dramaninja She seem not good at multitasking  :phew: but never less she better keep her filthy hand away from NJ wallets :D

Boy the poor man not even buried yet and mother and son plotting already.. Sh is still trying to work Ms who asking questuon about Nj that she know of but playibng dumb.. Sw already start working Ja whom seens to already falling for him and se's not aware of he's only using her..  Sh saying she's not going to let anyone take away whats Sw.. I don't get why she thinks everything belongs to Sw and seems like she's going to try and challenge G/pa's will on the grounds of being incompetent.. We shall start to see her trickery and trechery very soon..  I tell you her smiling face isn't to be trusted.. When I see her smiling I think of this song

Archived