[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hyungang gets back to normal with SW as CEO and NJ really leaving.  Don't know how SW accommodated uncle and Mr. Jo.  Then the 2 year jump!!  NJ has his business, and SJ is returning from her studies.  JA is holding her 2 year old son, and CSH is learning how to cook with NJ's mother, who must have married lawyer Heo.  Wow.... I guess the extension is more fluff to fill up time.

NJ and SJ are getting a little "long in the tooth" to be starting their marriage and possible family if that's the way it turns out.  Their families are probably getting a little anxious.

They should've brought the new girl and guy to vie for NJ's and SJ's affections earlier.  They were wasting their time with fluff anyways, might as well try making that into a plot point.

Yep  this drama too me has gotten so terrible,so you going to introduce yet another character with 2 eps to go?

Also they STILL did not meet up even in the preview,they cannot fix  this in 2 eps they really drop the ball hard with NJ .

SJ  chose to run away very disappointed how bad her character  has gotten.

These last episodes seem to be a combination of lots  of "cute" along with NJ's  romantic relationships.  The new girl introduced as a potential love interest that works for NJ is awkward, and he seems to be uncomfortable with her advances.  This episode has her at the  family table for a meal after which NJ takes her home.  There he has his hand on her arm and Seon Gyu (remember him?  SJ's "step-uncle") walks up and surprises NJ.  I wonder if SG might have had a relationship with that girl and she's pulling something.  Or, maybe, SG is just reminding NJ that SJ is back home.

I stopped watching this show.  Was channel surfing & came upon this scene where NJ told sly fox she has paid for her crime! How? By wallowing in guilt so everyone has to treat her like a delicate flower? Idiot writer. 

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yep they going to drag this until the end, so no wedding, no kids, none of that for NJ and SJ..

This will not get a rewatch thats for sure they messed the only highlight of the show to me then drag it to the end.

I am not sure if NJ/SJ will be together at the end, they messed this one big time:lol: no re watch for me either.

Such a waste...this drama started so good then went downhill. They dragged the mental illness of SH too long, then this 2 year jump is nonsense. The writer messed this one up, too bad i was really liking the pace of the story before and all the actors they did pretty good portraying the roles, im pretty sure everyone watching was so disappointed.

I don't even know what to say.  In all my years of drama watching, I don't remember any drama going off the rails so badly, for really no reasons.  It was so nicely-paced and watchable till around the 95th episode.   Even the 4-episode extension was known well in advance by 5-6 weeks, so that is no excuse either.  There were any number of easier ways to finish the drama gracefully and without losing ratings (if not improve it), but they did none of that and picked the worst possible story arcs.  I have no idea what got into the writer.  So weird.  I feel bad for all of us, to have wasted all the time watching this drama now.

From comments on another site, the viewers feel the same way we do.... very disappointed.  I started this daily for the cast which was very strong, but not knowing what to expect.  I actually hope this writer will try again in another drama,  because the first 90 episodes were outstanding, but the last one fourth was a dud and she needs to figure out a way to finish off with a flurry.  This ending is a kick in the gut for all of the hours we invested in watching.:(

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

would like to know more about the actress playing CEO Heo's sister. I think I have seen her in some other drama. She looks so elegant and stylish with her head of grey hair.

I couldn't find much info...but yeah, I love her hair. So nice to see when everyone else colors their hair!

https://mydramalist.com/people/22846-yang-hye-jin

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

So yeah nothing much with SJ and NJ pretty much every single couple ended up more satisfying here .

What where they thinking.No Kiss or hug or anything like that.

Am I the only one who thinks that some issues among the cast or something caused the writer to be completely derailed?  I am totally creating an unfounded rumor, but if the SJ actress and the NJ actor had some fall-out and didn't want to be with each other much, then the screw-up in the final 1/4th of the drama would make some sense.   Even this final scene is like they were paid extra money to sit 6 feet from each other like, "damnit, let us get this over with and go home".

Something happened, that screwed up the writer's plans.  I just don't believe that a writer who did such a nice and tight job for 90 episodes (no real plot holes, and nice pacing) will fall apart like this.  It was like he/she kept trying to apply fixes and get things back on track, but could only continue all the BS like the mental issues and company takeover and all that, all the way to the end.  Then they ended it.  So sad.

31 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Am I the only one who thinks that some issues among the cast or something caused the writer to be completely derailed?  I am totally creating an unfounded rumor, but if the SJ actress and the NJ actor had some fall-out and didn't want to be with each other much, then the screw-up in the final 1/4th of the drama would make some sense.   Even this final scene is like they were paid extra money to sit 6 feet from each other like, "damnit, let us get this over with and go home".

Something happened, that screwed up the writer's plans.  I just don't believe that a writer who did such a nice and tight job for 90 episodes (no real plot holes, and nice pacing) will fall apart like this.  It was like he/she kept trying to apply fixes and get things back on track, but could only continue all the BS like the mental issues and company takeover and all that, all the way to the end.  Then they ended it.  So sad.

I have a friend of a friend who worked on set for the show and there was some issue with Hyo Rim and Yoon Jae and they chose to avoid filming together so the writers changed the plot. The original plot was that NJ was supposed to catch SJ before she travels with a back hug (reminiscent of their first meeting) and the show was supposed to end on episode 120 with a 2 year jump which did happen but without NJ and SJ being together. Originally they were supposed to film a wedding scene, with the whole family coming together to celebrate but due to the on set issues, they prolonged SH's mental issues and extended the show to create other plots. Hyo Rim actually finished filming back in the first week of April, she hasn't been on set since then and as far as my friend knows, she also wasn't around for the wrap party either (everyone else attended).

It's sad that it came down to this, it was such a good show and didn't deserve this ending. The way that I heard about it, Hyo Rim became the main issue that caused this.

Archived