[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So SW is the son of the mistress ,the illegitimacy child 

But still I couldn’t understand why grandfather would be cold toward him and don’t want to give him the family name when he was for years  the only living permanent reminder of his dead son . The grandfather still keeping his vow of silent on the situation .

But Sw seem in the dark If there is any secret about his birth at all ,he only show  resentments and bitter towards his father and grandfather .

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@jayakris  Hello Where are you help me to understand todays episode..

Lolipop boy has in his mind that JA ran off with NJ.. Ajjussi kept telling him that they wasn't together and he keeps insisting that they are.. 

Sorry @sava2sava, I am traveling abroad this week, and unable to see the episode early enough to help (probably till Friday)...  Luckily the subs seem to be coming out without too much delay now.

Looks like there was a bit of a further twist today...  We heard SW tell SJ that his dad was in deep enough love with his mom, to even abandon his parents, but that he ended up marrying a woman that his family picked.   That means, he married NJ's mom *after* he was with SH.  That is different than what we were discussing earlier.  Everybody (including me) seemed to think that Yeong Gyu's affair with SH was after his marriage and the death of his wife.  So, does that mean that SW could be older than NJ??

And then HS crying and asking YG at the columbarium - "Our SW is an Ahn family son, isn't he?"  (the last part also can be translated as "you know" rather than the literal "isn't he?"). Now, that was rather odd.  Koreans never lie to dead people; so she must have given birth to YG's son.  But if she did, why even say that to him?   But the line can also possibly fit the scenario of them adopting SW.  Like saying "you took him in and considered him an Ahn, no?"

So I am still unable to figure this out.  The grandpa's attitude to SW is what is causing the whole conundrum.

As for the rest of today's episode,  I want to smack SJ on her head and get her to just cut things off with the jerk.  At some level, she is still rather fascinated or at least amused by the guy.  Maybe even impressed with his tenacity and confidence, though she really doesn't want to date him.  She is asking for trouble if she does not cut this out soon.

But it was so cool to see SJ giving NJ a smile, and then sitting in the car and checking out her smile to assure herself that NJ wasn't just lying.   And NJ seems to have a way with his words to the women.  Now, he needs to extinguish the candle he is holding for JA.   The problem will be solved if SW starts liking JA... Let's root for that pair to hit it off, pronto!

15 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Sorry @sava2sava, I am traveling abroad this week, and unable to see the episode early enough to help (probably till Friday)...  Luckily the subs seem to be coming out without too much delay now.

poor excuse! :P

Wishing you safe travels dude!

SW is already annoying me to new levels.

It's interesting to see how much they're throwing at us in the first couple of weeks. I am curious to see how this one plays out

WAIT HOLD THE PHONE:  

So the man and woman in the picture is NJ real parents.  So SH probably showed up after the real parents were already dead claiming SW was the son. So my guess was right she had a onesided crush on NJ father..

I understand @jayakris  I'm also on vacation and return back to work tomorrow.. I'm in Texas right now my flight back to Vegas leaves tonight

14 hours ago, jayakris said:

want to smack SJ on her head and get her to just cut things off with the jerk.  At some level, she is still rather fascinated or at least amused by the guy.  Maybe even impressed with his tenacity 

SJ obviously didn’t  know how to handle SW at first ( I am not sure many could anyway ) he keep playing dirty and guilty her with his sad story and grandfather sick . 

14 hours ago, jayakris said:

And NJ seems to have a way with his words to the women.  Now, he needs to extinguish the candle he is holding for JA.  The problem will be solved if SW starts liking JA... Let's root for that pair to hit it off, pronto!

So now that JA’s (lollipop boy marriag) storyline is over ,AJ’s thinking to work in the company we can safely assume she will be interesting in SW any minute now. :D

JA’s expression when Sw help her out and introduce himself and asking to call if she need anything was quite amusing?

Plus,Did anybody else want to shove a bag of poo down SW’s throat

Safe travel to you :) 

31 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

WAIT HOLD THE PHONE:  

So the man and woman in the picture is NJ real parents.  So SH probably showed up after the real parents were already dead claiming SW was the son. So my guess was right she had a onesided crush on NJ father..

No she seem was first love and mistress’s to Nj dad  before he married to nj mom that my understanding from sw story to sj

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

No she seem was first love and mistress’s to Nj dad  before he married to nj mom that my understanding from sw story to sj

@Ameera Ali   Ok she may have been the mistress.  But SW isn't his G/child.. So now I'm more sure she did some under handed stuff to NJ when he was born she had to show up with him after he was born claiming he's the mans child.. 

After NJ did todays presentation that throttle SW plans she seemed very worried about who NJ is and wants to send SW to G/pa

15 hours ago, jayakris said:

want to smack SJ on her head and get her to just cut things off with the jerk.  At some level, she is still rather fascinated or at least amused by the guy.  Maybe even impressed with his tenacity 

SJ obviously didn’t  know how to handle SW at first ( I am not sure many could anyway ) he keep playing dirty and guilty her with his sad story and grandfather sick . 

@Ameera Ali  Yes he's playing real dirty..  I mean he just over talk SJ when she told him she wasn't interested in marriage.. He basically told her she was going to marry him rather she like it or not.. He didn't care if there was no love involved because he don't believe in love.. Then used G/pa past deed of not allowing his mom and supposed to be dad to gain sympathy.. 

I'm still skeptical about SH relations to G/pa son I find her charcter real shady and she's been feeding SW just her side of the story which seems to be a bunch of lies.. SH playing the innocent good girl role which I don't buy.. 

15 hours ago, jayakris said:

And NJ seems to have a way with his words to the women.  Now, he needs to extinguish the candle he is holding for JA.  The problem will be solved if SW starts liking JA... Let's root for that pair to hit it off, pronto!

So now that JA’s (lollipop boy marriag) storyline is over ,AJ’s thinking to work in the company we can safely assume she will be interesting in SW any minute now. :D

JA’s expression when Sw help her out and introduce himself and asking to call if she need anything was quite amusing?

Plus,Did anybody else want to shove a bag of poo down SW’s throat ?

When JA saw SW I seen greed in her eyes.. I think she's going to go after SW until she finds out NJ is the real heir to the company.. Hopefully NJ will see her true colors and realizes she already taken off the market and move on put that candle out he's been burning for  her as she said she left the past in her hometown that includes him..

lollipop boy dad told JA mom to go to Seoul and find JA or he was going to send the dad to jail she just sat there and took it.. She should have threaten to send the son to jail for illegally registering a marriage withou the other party consent..

No worries the big bag of poo going SW throat is when he finds out who NJ is.. Thats going to knock his arrogance into a loop 

OK G/pa even video taping naming NJ his sucessor and announcing him as his G/son.. I hope SH and SW don't finds about this tape.. I could see one of them trying to bump him off.. But my guess would be they would go after NJ thats the only way SW could be safe..

SW look really teed his plan blew up in his face because NJ sure called SW flunkies on those kickback they would have been handing out with the exception they get a cut to.. I couldn't tell if SW knew of this plan or not.. 

@0ly40  & @dramaninja  T..hanks for the video upload..

Also did anyone make out what was written on that yellow piece of paper of G/pa that SW balled up ?

SJ the character of lead female is born rich, it's rare on this kind of drama, 
I'm not surprised to see the couples that are going to come along as the stakes evolve, it's obvious that JA is starting to get greedy, a future willain,  I see an alliance in the future with SW, maybe they will be a couple, or I have the impression that she will try to seduce the father of SJ for the money and even disinherited SJ,, especially that the father seems quite young, maybe i'm wrong

23 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

NJ is impressing the heck out of me he very smart.

The little note just had 3 bullet points he did all that himself.

He is going  to be a  powerful force, made SW look like an amateur already. :smirk:

@dramaninja  That SW arrogance really needs a wake up call.. He ask NJ do he thiks he's someone just because he has a title..:o

Happy the chairman changing his last will and testament..:)  He and mom got the shock of there lives to see NJ change the game on them with his plan on the boardmembers getting kickbacks on the companies that invested.. SW himself wasn't aware of their plan and he wants to try and run a company.. SW now have to take another look at NJ who he thought was a nobody is going to become a force to be wrecken with especially when he's announce to be the only sole and heir to HK gruop.. NJ is going to fight with tenacity and determnation to keep his G/father legacy alive according to G/pa will.. He's going to have to fight SW and mom to get them out of that company.. I hope the chairman has bought enough shares to keep NJ in control of it all.. I do see him and mom trying to do a hostile take over.:rolleyes:

I can't believe lollipop boy sitting in that floor throwing a tantrum like that snot running out of his  nose and his parents trying to compromise with him:rolleyes:.. I say if he wants to act like a child then treat him as such whoop his butt:lol:

12 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Ok she may have been the mistress.  But SW isn't his G/child.. So now I'm more sure she did some under handed stuff to NJ when he was born she had to show up with him after he was born claiming he's the mans child.. 

Seriously though, SW’s mom does act as though she loves NJ’s dad  - though we still don't seem to have the full picture on their relationship  . I am not impressed with NJ’s dad ‘ and all this open marriage relationship or what ever they call it.:unsure:

But in today episode we know why grandfather didn’t like her.He think SW’s mom take his son away from him and leave him alone .Could it be that when he learn Sw’s Wasn’t his by blood .:D

I wonder if we ever will know how messed up NJ’s dad relationship was 

with these two women and his father :phew:

6 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I can't believe lollipop boy sitting in that floor throwing a tantrum like that snot running out of his  nose and his parents trying to compromise with him:rolleyes:.. I say if he wants to act like a child then treat him as such whoop his butt:lol:

Lollipop boy definitely a spoiled brat who needs to grow up and see things through adult eyes rather than as a sulky teenager ,but then he is a teenager .:D

wouldn’t it be funny if lollipop ‘s dad going to jail for marrying minor to grown woman rather him going to jail for fraud.:phew:

JA’s sure does have a high opinion of herself doesn't she? She seem to think  the world revolves around her. First she run away and cut contact with NJ without any reason .Then still decided to look for  job the same company he work for.Wasn’t she asking Nj to forget her and all nonsense in the opening of the episode.:crazy:

Finally SJ is a dumbo with capitals on every letter for thinking to letting that lunatic help her with gold digger and her father .

Archived