[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@angelwingssf & @jayakris  G/pa, Lawyer & SW mom are the key players in this 

I think SW’s mom was probably the supposed “” Mistress so she can claim all the money. I have no idea why @sava2sava took so long to find the grandson. In the preview the way she gently touched the man’s picture, she seemed to be in love with him still. 

I have 2 theories she was the mistress and Chairman son was in love with her or she pretended to be the mistress and showed up pregnant needing a place to stay and got rid of real baby so her child can inherit.  

Below is just a theory 

I am suspecting the lawyer believed supposed mistress and was supporting until lawyer found out the the truth. So in order to find the child he had to disappear and had lots of bad information until Now where he found the real heir to the company.  SW’s mom will be causing lot of problems and she will find out that He is the missing heir. 

I find it really strange that SW never found out that he had a brother . Why didn’t the mother ever tell him. SW assume he is the only heir and she did not correct him. I find SW’s mon so pretentious. She acts really sorry that the Chairman doesn’t like her son because of her. If she told him the truth he would be very mad. I kinda feel bad for SW now because he is arrogant but he isn’t evil in my eyes. His supposed grandfather has never been warm towards him. He doesn’t dote on him and I wonder why???

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I find it really strange that SW never found out that he had a brother . Why didn’t the mother ever tell him. SW assume he is the only heir and she did not correct him.

For the usual reason, that you would know.  She wants all the inheritance to go to SW.  She wants nobody to get any other ideas.  She thinks that the older grandson, (born to the woman who was officially married to the grandpa's son) is never going to be found, so she doesn't even want anybody to know of such a son, or they will try to find him.  So she never told even SW about it.  She most probably was part of making NJ disappear, anyway, and so strongly believes that he is gone for ever.  So, no reason to tell anybody about the real SW story.  But she had no idea hat the lawyer and grandpa had become suspicious and had been looking for NJ for a long time.

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I kinda feel bad for SW now because he is arrogant but he isn’t evil in my eyes. His supposed grandfather has never been warm towards him. He doesn’t dote on him and I wonder why???

The only reason I can imagine is that the grandpa knows that SW is not his grandson.  But, as SW's mom seems to have truly been in love with the late dad of NJ, I have to assume that she didn't have a son with somebody else at that time.  Then how could he not be the grandpa's grandson?   In addition, it seems SH doesn't think that grandpa has any doubts on SW.  If she has any idea that the grandpa knows anything else, she wouldn't dare ask him to change SW's last name to Ahn.  So she doesn't suspect the grandpa to know anything about SW's bloodline.

That leaves me with only one option, which is what @Ameera Ali had given above -- that SW may be adopted. 

On possibility is that she secretly adopted him and showed up after Yeong Gyu (YG) was dead, saying SW was YG's son.  Maybe the lawyer got fooled by her and he was a reason why grandpa accepted her story too.  That could explain's the lawyer "guilty" behavior.  Later the lawyer found holes in her story, and the grandpa has been suspicious ever since.  But the chairman and the lawyer didn't have proof that SW was not a son and so they let things go on.  But this is a doubtful scenario, because they could easily do a DNA test just like the lawyer did for NJ.

That brings up yest another adoption scenario, but this time with the grandpa also knowing of it.  Perhaps SH knew that she had some health issue preventing her from having a baby, and might have got YG to adopt SW to get over the grief of losing a son (that is, after NJ was lost and YG went to SooHui, leaving his actual wife, and then the grandpa kicked him out).  After YG died, out of guilt towards to him (and also because he had no heirs), the grandpa let SH and SW back in, and he could've even helped groom SW to take over the company later, with the idea that it would be what the late YG would've wanted.  But YG may have had nothing to do with this adoption, and again the lawyer may have got fooled by SH lying about it.  He probably found later that SH's story had some holes, and started investigating - and then started looking into NJ's disappearance as well, doubting if it was all some bug plan by SH.

In any case, if SW is truly in his bloodline, I just do not see the grandpa being so cold to him.  But if he knew that SH had cheated on YG and had somebody else's baby, there is no way he would let her and SW be in the company, either.  So, as of now, I only see the second adoption scenario that can explain how everybody is behaving.  But we may see more later, and think of other things.  It is a pretty interesting conundrum for sure.

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I think SW’s mom was probably the supposed “” Mistress so she can claim all the money. I have no idea why @sava2sava took so long to find the grandson. In the preview the way she gently touched the man’s picture, she seemed to be in love with him still. 

I have 2 theories she was the mistress and Chairman son was in love with her or she pretended to be the mistress and showed up pregnant needing a place to stay and got rid of real baby so her child can inherit.  

Below is just a theory 

I am suspecting the lawyer believed supposed mistress and was supporting until lawyer found out the the truth. So in order to find the child he had to disappear and had lots of bad information until Now where he found the real heir to the company.  SW’s mom will be causing lot of problems and she will find out that He is the missing heir. 

@UnniSarah  I'm kinda of intuned to believe the latter.. I think she could have showed up after dad was dead claiming he was the G/child and did all she could to make sure the real heir don't show up ever.. I also think that picture was just a picture taken at school and she's been in love with him all those years in her onesided crush.. She could also be involved in NJ real moms death making sure NJ can never find his way home.. Either way her involvement of NJ not knowing his family in all these years is her doing.. What gives her the right to think her and son she have it all.. 

I find it really strange that SW never found out that he had a brother . Why didn’t the mother ever tell him. SW assume he is the only heir and she did not correct him. I find SW’s mon so pretentious. She acts really sorry that the Chairman doesn’t like her son because of her. If she told him the truth he would be very mad. I kinda feel bad for SW now because he is arrogant but he isn’t evil in my eyes. His supposed grandfather has never been warm towards him. He doesn’t dote on him and I wonder why???

Mom would never mentioned another child to him because of her past action to get rid of said child.. I still don't think her and NJ father was in a relationship..

As far as Sw being evil no not yet but he'll become evil once NJ identity is exposed.. He's going to tell G/pa how he don't like him because of his not approval of his mom and that's when I think G/pa is going to lay it upon him that his mom was already pregnant when she showed up at the door announcing that she's pregnant with his supposed to be dads child.. I assume G/pa will lay it on the line that he's not related at all to him and that it's been his mom lying to him all these years.. I look for G/pa to call him a charity case which isn't going to sit well with SW at all.. I think Sw will try to destroy it all before he sees the real heir takes it away.. He has no one to blame but his mom..   

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

For the usual reason, that you would know.  She wants all the inheritance to go to SW.  She wants nobody to get any other ideas.  She thinks that the older grandson, (born to the woman who was officially married to the grandpa's son) is never going to be found, so she doesn't even want anybody to know of such a son, or they will try to find him.  So she never told even SW about it.  She most probably was part of making NJ disappear, anyway, and so strongly believes that he is gone for ever.  So, no reason to tell anybody about the real SW story.  But she had no idea hat the lawyer and grandpa had become suspicious and had been looking for NJ for a long time.

@jayakris  This one is really going to throw her for a loop.. She's going to use G/pas dementia to try and claim NJ is a fake.. She's going to really go all out and say that they fake the DNA report and is going to want NJ retested and once it turns out to be true she'll then pay for a fake report.. As of now she don't won't her son to see her in a bad light she wants G/pa to look bad to him but never the less all her evil doings will come to the light.. It would be nice if someone from NJ mom side thats still alive to shed some light on NJ mom past with his dad..

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

That leaves me with only one option, which is what @Ameera Ali had given above -- that SW may be adopted. 

On possibility is that she secretly adopted him and showed up after Yeong Gyu (YG) was dead, saying SW was YG's son.  Maybe the lawyer got fooled by her and he was a reason why grandpa accepted her story too.  That could explain's the lawyer "guilty" behavior.  Later the lawyer found holes in her story, and the grandpa has been suspicious ever since.  But the chairman and the lawyer didn't have proof that SW was not a son and so they let things go on.  But this is a doubtful scenario, because they could easily do a DNA test just like the lawyer did for NJ.

What if Sw not even his mom child could be some child that she stole herself..  I don't think G/pa kick his son out of the house.. I don't think SH ever lived in that house..

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Or maybe grandpa just does not like the little jerk and see him for what he really is? :dizzy:

No @dramaninja  G/pa call them like he sees:blink::huh: them frauds..

8 hours ago, girrlit said:

I am beginning to think we could all get together an write our own daily script. lol

:lol::wub::lol: Morning All,  @girrlit  It would be a lot better then what were watching..

What is G'pa doing taking NJ to thge boardmeeting like that he don't plan to introduce him like that then why take him.. Sw sitting there like he's running everything and they all walking over the man (G/pa) as if he's not there they have really taken SW as the owner of the company.. I can't wait to see him get knock down a peg or two..

23 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

:lol::wub::lol: Morning All,  @girrlit  It would be a lot better then what were watching..

What is G'pa doing taking NJ to thge boardmeeting like that he don't plan to introduce him like that then why take him.. Sw sitting there like he's running everything and they all walking over the man (G/pa) as if he's not there they have really taken SW as the owner of the company.. I can't wait to see him get knock down a peg or two..

I can imagine that when you know you only have a very short time left on this planet, your attitude to other people or opinions changes :D so I think grandfather waiting for the right moment to do something about SW after all he know Sw not easy to put aside :phew:

I wonder how he’d react the moment he found that the company he’s devoted  himself to grow isn’t his:D

41 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I wonder what he said here sure was alot lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCKgaFvRqZM

Also look at her smiling he already making her smile like that  :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC8MUsXyddo

You owe me a phone I just spat coffee over mine while giggling at a scene   1-A9-D8-EC6-93-CB-4461-A1-E3-838-CC4-CBE

Seriously we need someone to sub episode for us 

Archived