[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 82

It happens again: When a good lead has important evidence, s/he tells it to the enemy

Nam-Jin gets important evidence, i.e., the recording that contains Soo-Hee’s suggestion for the bad dye & e-mail between Sang-Hyun and the Vietnam company.

Yet, instead of preparing in secret, he tells about the evidence straight to So-Hee. He also reveals his plan to share the evidence among board members & to get Sang-Hyun & his daughter to testify. Then, he left the phone on the table in the gumiho's office (Did I watch correctly?)

Is this a smart strategy to agitate the gumiho (in which he should have a back-up for the evidence), or just plain stupidity?

Gosh, my hair is getting thinner. It is true that watching this drama is free; but the special hair tonic is rather expensive.

31 minutes ago, jasmine19 said:

Episode 82

It happens again: When a good lead has important evidence, s/he tells it to the enemy

Nam-Jin gets important evidence, i.e., the recording that contains Soo-Hee’s suggestion for the bad dye & e-mail between Sang-Hyun and the Vietnam company.

Yet, instead of preparing in secret, he tells about the evidence straight to So-Hee. He also reveals his plan to share the evidence among board members & to get Sang-Hyun & his daughter to testify. Then, he left the phone on the table in the gumiho's office (Did I watch correctly?)

Is this a smart strategy to agitate the gumiho (in which he should have a back-up for the evidence), or just plain stupidity?

Gosh, my hair is getting thinner. It is true that watching this drama is free; but the special hair tonic is rather expensive.

@jasmine19,:wub:your comments; I noticed that his phone was left in the table:crazy::lol:, I think it was mistake by the director/prop guys or it could be plain stupidity on NJ part.   Don't let it get to you, I used to be frustrated watching K-drama, but; I normally pull away if I can stand the plot/scenario.  Writers of K--drama especially daily are notorious for all

the twist/turns that sometimes you want to reach out at your tv screen and give them a good smacking(just opinion, Peace):joy:

30 minutes ago, dulceres said:

@jasmine19,:wub:your comments; I noticed that his phone was left in the table:crazy::lol:, I think it was mistake by the director/prop guys or it could be plain stupidity on NJ part.   Don't let it get to you, I used to be frustrated watching K-drama, but; I normally pull away if I can stand the plot/scenario.  Writers of K--drama especially daily are notorious for all

the twist/turns that sometimes you want to reach out at your tv screen and give them a good smacking(just opinion, Peace):joy:

My goodness, yes I saw NJ leave the phone on the table too, and I wanted to reach thru my phone screen today at lunch and snag it back! However, there still should be a copy of that file in Seon Hui's phone, so all might not be lost. Trying to decide if the stupid one is NJ or the prop guys and PD-nim!

One thing for sure, Chairman Ahn's late son seemed to have a great deal of difficulty keeping his pants on and the zipper in the locked and upright position--I mean potentially 2 mistresses and a wife?!? Did he ever hear of "keeping his beef burrito wrapped"?!? Sheesh.

I think NJ is Choi SH’s Son. NJ and SW paternity done with Grandfather and they did not do with their parents.

CSH will be shocked that she hurts her own Son NJ and raise SW instead.

Her own son being deprived of her love but NJ is blessed to raise by another mother with love and bubbling w joy

14 minutes ago, dkdk1 said:

I think NJ is Choi SH’s Son. NJ and SW paternity done with Grandfather and they did not do with their parents.

CSH will be shocked that she hurts her own Son NJ and raise SW instead.

Her own son being deprived of her love but NJ is blessed to raise by another mother with love and bubbling w joy

I definitely wound'nt want this.  It is definitely disgusting.  I would rather have SH steal a child than be NJ mother.  He is the good one (stupid sometimes) in this drama and I don't want to lose that feeling.  As many have been saying NJ's father either did not keeps his pants zipped or that no one else has his children except his wife and someone got abandoned and someone got stolen.  

40 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Looks like there was no episode today.  Did not see any latest clips or preview for tomorrow on KBS site.  

Looks like it.  It is because of all the coverage of the Trump-Kim summit.  The KBS site says 2-28-19 for Ep 83.  Here is the preview that came up

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,84,789681

Blurb: 남진(박윤재)은 긴급 이사회를 소집해 수희(김혜리)의 그간 악행을 밝히고 상무직을 박탈하겠다고 선언한다.  허청산(강신일) 변호사는 시우(강태성)의 생일이 음력이란 사실을 듣고 놀라운 반전을 추리해내는데...

Translation:  NJ declares that he will call the urgent director board meeting, reveal the bad deeds of SH, and get her off the executive director post. Lawyer Heo hears that SU has a lunar calendar birthday and reaches a shocking deduction.  [I hope I got this translation right.  I think I did... I don't get the lunar calendar part clearly]

Well the black hearted women stole not only one son but 2. I knew she wasn't to be trusted from the beginning. I had always said she and NJ father was never in some kind of romantic engagment. It was her with a onesided crush.. When Nj was born from the clip that they showed in the earlier episode his dad was very happy and quoted that NJ was the awaited child that all was expectantly waiting for his arrival..

I'm beginning to wonder now whats SH real game, Now knowing that Sw could really be another G/child of G/pa making him and NJ half brothers, I think SH was going to use Sw to win that company over and may kick him out in the end.. SH is a women scorned knowing that the boys father had a wife and a women on the side that she fitted no where in his heart as he only seen her as a collegue.. I think she would have told Sw that I raised you up until now I owe you nothing and it's your father that owes me.. SH is more then capable of something like this.. I like to see NJ and Sw team up and sue the pants off her all she has stolen taken away from her and given back to it's rightful owners..

How stupid can JA be to allow this women to take advantage of her after all NJ has done for her.. Ja is playing a dangerous game by letting SH use her like no tomorrow.. If Sw wants nothing to do with her if he finds out how SH used her to pressure NJ to help him I would say no better for her take his child and leave her she's another opportunist waiting for the time to come to jump at if it would benefit her..  I just don't picture her taking care of a sick man for the rest of her life..

Still haven't seen the subbed version, but it seems as though Lawyer Heo is visibly shaken when he learns that NJ is actually the son of mistress Mom, and that she  got rid of him to latch on to SW, who is the grandson of Hyungang Group.  That makes us uneasy, but it just shows what an absolute sleeze she is by abandoning her own child and taking someone else's to gain a place in Hyungang.  What a shock this is going to be for everybody.  :tears:

28 minutes ago, msmy said:

Still haven't seen the subbed version, but it seems as though Lawyer Heo is visibly shaken when he learns that NJ is actually the son of mistress Mom, and that she  got rid of him to latch on to SW, who is the grandson of Hyungang Group.  That makes us uneasy, but it just shows what an absolute sleeze she is by abandoning her own child and taking someone else's to gain a place in Hyungang.  What a shock this is going to be for everybody.  :tears:

Could that have been intentional?  I don't think so.  It was a gaff done by BCS (I think!).  He did not probably know about it.  

Now that SU is the child of the rich mom, how would the family on the other side would respond to this information.  Remember Lawyer Heo had to get the Uncle's shares in order to hold on to CEO position.  

Would SH be shocked?  To know that NJ is her child?  Or did she intentionally dump her child to get a position in Hyuangang?  

Wow! NJ and SU will be totally shocked.  

37 minutes ago, msmy said:

Whew she is a monster.

40 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Whew she is a monster.

He switch boys :D

That what happen when u ask dumb person to do ur dirty job  , 

So SW  is the rightful grandchild for everything :smirk: , 

* oh my god , Is he trying to hide with this color 

F0800E84-BCED-416F-9FD6-8420BFDAD5B1.gif

Here I was wondering how they were going to extend the plot.  Now NJ and SJ's relationship will be in peril, because suddenly the evil lady who tried to ruin her father's business is going to be her mother-in-law.

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He switch boys :D

That what happen when u ask dumb person to do ur dirty job  , 

So SW  is the rightful grandchild for everything :smirk: , 

* oh my god , Is he trying to hide with this color 

Both NJ and SU are his son's offsprings.  But SU is his legal daughter in law's legal child.  By searching for NJ, grandpa did a favor to SH.  If SH had fallen sick and needed something from her child she would be in a dilemma.  For example a liver, kidney or even a heart :naughty:

Archived