[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Thanks @jayakris for recap I appreciate it 

In a weird way I can understand NJ wants to pay off her dept , every time he find that she’s in a horrific situation, his instinct takes over and he forget about everything ( he’s a true friend )and I can’t fault him for that because when we love someone and they have a difficult problem,our instinct take over to help them .

But I like that his mother gives him the ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM  , he need to be stopped and understand he done enough for her ,he has offered to be a shoulder for her when she needed and she declined, he has tried to reach out to her a lot of times  and has been knocked back quite coldly each time .Its time to stop and consider other people around him and their feeling as well . 

Yeah he made a  promise and he does not break them it will just give him peace of mind,but I dont think that is no longer require now though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah he made a  promise and he does not break them it will just give him peace of mind,but I dont think that is no longer require now though.

I was glad for once SU done something helpful for NJ ( even if he didn’t know :D) . 

NJ need to know she is fine without his help so he could move on because for me I think he is genuinely unable to me on or put himself out there again romantically until she alright and moving with someone else .

I would say JA and SU found each other - JA is looking for someone who would lead her to the stairway to heaven and SU wants a woman who would start moving with just a flick of his fingers.  SU has made a move now regarding JA's status with DS and once this  is done, there is no way he would want NJ to interfere with her life anymore, just like  what @sava2savamentioned  earlier.

Is SU paying off JA's debts or he is threatening to take civil action against DS and family?  If he is paying off the debt, is he paying it off from his own pocket or using the company money?  Also, if and when he files a civil suit,  would it be under the company's  name?  He can't do that - JA should do it or - have the company lawyer and someone  SU knows to do it.  So many questions about SU's move towards JA,  If he intends to pay off her debt using the company's funds, then his trouble will begin.  If SH finds out, I am sure there will be trouble - or - deduct the money spent on settling her debt from her salary.

Preview for E35 - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,36,785407

Blurb: 긴급 주주총회 자리에 자신만만하게 나타난 허청산(강신일) 변호사는 비장의 무기를 꺼낸다. 승주(서효림)는 남진(박윤재)에게 진아(진예솔)가 어떤 존재인지 묻는데...

Translation: Attorney Heo is full of confidence as he shows up at the shareholder meeting and pulls out a secretly held weapon. SJ asks NJ what JA means to him.

The preview video shows NJ hugging SJ saying he is really thrilled. She asks if she is too much like a male-buddy to him (haha. she seems to have taken the conversation with YunHui eonni too seriously!)... Looks like SH was telling the lawyer to take a vacation after he steps down as CEO, but that must be when he was waiting anxiously for his guy to get back from the US, and we see him running in on time.  Based on the blurb, it looks like SH/SU won't pull it off at the shareholder meeting (I just don't know what this "secret weapon" document is).  Looks like NJ made SJ sad with his answer to her question about what JA means to him. Maybe the idiot finally gets a sense of how badly SJ wants him to take her as his girlfriend and goes to hug her from behind as she sadly looks at the sunset?  Maybe a kiss too?  (No, the preview didn't have any of that; I'm just asking for some fun stuff...)

For last episodes , I have warmed to JA and I feel very sorry for her character and she deserves some happiness. -_-

That why , I’d prefer for her to have a man of her own . One she doesn’t have to share with someone else. SU isn’t right for her for many reason but the main one is his possessive for power and money and that will never go away . She’s been through enough she needs someone who can give her 100%, not someone who have many baggages.

the writer should bring a new hunk for JA , someone who is charismatic and connected  to the  future wife to make it interesting :naughty:

8 hours ago, viyra said:

Is SU paying off JA's debts or he is threatening to take civil action against DS and family?  If he is paying off the debt, is he paying it off from his own pocket or using the company money?  Also, if and when he files a civil suit,  would it be under the company's  name?  He can't do that - JA should do it or - have the company lawyer and someone  SU knows to do it.  So many questions about SU's move towards JA,  If he intends to pay off her debt using the company's funds, then his trouble will begin.  If SH finds out, I am sure there will be trouble - or - deduct the money spent on settling her debt from her salary.

Good Morning All, @viyra  TBH I think SH and Sw has been using the company funds for there own personal uses.. I think the inheritence taxes money could have been paid using the company money.. All this will come back on SH.. NJ will end up having to pay them any way when that time comes he'll put SH and Sw out of the house.. I still think Sw will move JA in that house to get back at NJ but this will also be what he needs to help him move on.. When Sw realizes that SJ has a thing for NJ and Nj has a thing for her it's not going to sit well with him.. Sw is going to be annoyed..  I'm wondering do NJ plans to move out of the house when Sw brings his wife along.. Not understanding where all this is leading to..   

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

For last episodes , I have warmed to JA and I feel very sorry for her character and she deserves some happiness. -_-

That why , I’d prefer for her to have a man of her own . One she doesn’t have to share with someone else. SU isn’t right for her for many reason but the main one is his possessive for power and money and that will never go away . She’s been through enough she needs someone who can give her 100%, not someone who have many baggages.

the writer should bring a new hunk for JA , someone who is charismatic and connected  to the  future wife to make it interesting :naughty:

@Ameera Ali  I beg to differ, JA has had a man in her life all to herself matter if fact two men NJ and DS she has used the both of them when she understood what she meant to the both of them.. Her being with Sw is what she deserved.. JA had NJ sharing her with DS and vice versa without there knowledge.. NJ always thought JA would show know interest in DS because of his handicap but in fact DS was the smart one here.. He always knew NJ had a thing for JA and had his father to do what he wanted to attach her to him.. DS knew at some point if JA didn't find anyone better then NJ she'll end up being with NJ.. Now tell me what you think of my thoughts.. Sw has a lot of baggage including his mom skeletons that hasn;t fell out of the closet yet.. SW looks powerful arrogant but he'll be seen as the Man that stole someone else's life through his Mom.. SH will have Sw pride hitting and all time low and he will have no way to get back up without JA because she's been there before.. This is were he'll have to give up everything and start from the bottom..

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

SJ needs to tell NJ how she feels about him atleast to put it out there

@dramaninja  For what nothing register with his Dumb butt about a womens feeling if it has nothing to do with JA.. He's a later learner, He has a long way to go before he blooms and see theres other more beautiful and attractive women in the world besides JA..

Its pretty unfair to expect him to read her mind and know how she really feels.I am pretty sure he never being confess to or anything so I doubt he he  any real experience with a lady.Thats why I want her to put it out there that she likes him.

NJ is like the only one in the show with any  attachment to someone he knew for a long time.

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Its pretty unfair to expect him to read her mind and know how she really feels.I am pretty sure he never being confess to or anything so I doubt he he  any real experience with a lady.Thats why I want her to put it out there that she likes him.

I get what your saying. But like I said it won't do any good.. Look he has never confess to a woman also all this time he's had his head into JA azz nd never told her how he feels so whats the point of her telling him.. I'm sure he had heard how other girls admired his looks and charms but he also thinks thats what JA sees in him.. Not knowing she's has never look at him as her other half because nor she or he has opened up to one another.. JA may have expected NJ to tell and he just assumed she knew..

What a load of crock NJ knows nothing about women are there feelings.. I don't even thinks he knows the man is supposed to take the lead because JA has been leading him all this time until she told him to get lost and take a long hike.. I'll take one from @Ldy GmermBooks.KICK CANS..

Ep 35 Part-1 (till 15:30)

- DS' dad says tells SU that they'll take the money and nullify the marriage. DS' is pretty much crying. The dad signs an agreement.  Now SU asks that DS should stop the cafe also.  Dad and mom beg him to let DS keep the cafe. They will get DS to let JA go from his mind. SU agrees but asks DS to never go looking for JA or tell anybody at the company that it was SU who paid off the debt. Or else, he will  have to stop running the cafe. The dad is actually relieved, and SU notices how much the dad loves his son.

- CS is on the phone. His guy's flight is at 3:05 and the shareholder meeting is at 4 pm.  He is worried. NJ and SJ comes in to wish CS well and say that they trust him, and SJ gives him a candy that should relax him.

- Two office mates ask JA about her husband at the cafe, and she is silent. YJ asks if she tried the tonic that DS brought. JA gets angry at YJ, for placing a zipper on the dress she designed. YJ says she was only helping. SH and Mr. Jang comes in and now everybody is jumping on YJ, saying that is not the zipper to use. YJ says she will change it tomorrow. SH uses the chance to  mention JA's situation, and say to JA - "Your husband must care for you, to even bring tonic for you".  SU walks in, to say that DS is not JA's husband. He is just somebody who registered a marriage without JA's knowledge. SH asks how he knows it, and SU claims that JA had told him when she took up the job. Now that DS came even to the company, he has to let others know. JA is surprised, as she knows SU is partly lying, but says nothing. SU then tells her, "you asked about a lawsuit to nullify the marriage, right? I got my friend Lawyer Kim to look into it" (so, that was the phone call he had in the car yesterday). He says it just takes some time, but there's no problem. So she has to just focus on her work. JA just says a "yes".  SH tries to take a dig at JH but SU puts a stop to it.

- Outside, SH asks him if he really isn't keeping a flame for JA. SU acts angry, saying he has to focus on his work, as he is set to become the CEO later today! He tells her he knows how much she waited for it for 30 years. Then he repeats the words DS' dad said earlier about how he will do anything for DS (But SU's tone is like he is hinting that SH really was not a loving mom like that). SH gets the hint but SU says he only means that he knows what all she does for him, and to say that she shouldn't worry.

- Outside the shareholder meeting hall, SH makes fun of CS - "Looks like everything will be back to normal now. It was tough for you, right?" She says he should go on a vacation trip to relax and "heal" once he is no longer the CEO.  CS says that is what he is thinking too, once he steps down. SU says he will visit CS after the shareholder meeting, so they can have a dinner together. CS says they should.  All fake talk....   But the lawyer is worried. His guy needs to get in soon from the airport.

- Inside, SH asks SU if he is ready with his acceptance speech. She wonders why CS is not coming in. "Must be tough to take it, huh?".  They announce that the meeting is starting, and CS' guy runs up and gives CS the document, outside. Right when they announce that the CEO position will go to SU because SU's shares are 30.3% and the shares held by CS are only 27.8%, CS walks in saying "just a moment". He goes up to the podium and announces that a Mr. Steve Jeong the CEO of Victoria Investments from the US, has transferred the 7% shares they had in HK, to CS. "Now the shares I hold are 34.8%. Now I suppose there is no need for a change of CEO". Boom!  SH and SU look crestfallen.  Haha!!!

- As everybody walk out, CS tells SH that it looks like he can't take that trip after all. SU is full of it, still, as he tells the lawyer that he will be able to take a trip to his heart's content after one year. SH: "So you found the Steve Jeong that we have never ever seen, huh?". CS: "Did you not know?  Steve Jeong is the younger brother of the late wife of the chairman!".  He says Mr. Jeong had kept in touch with him, and that he is in poorer health now. So he may stop his business and go on a trip sometime.  He leaves, and SH is about to cry.

7 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Ep 35 Part-1 (till 15:30)

- DS' dad says tells SU that they'll take the money and nullify the marriage. DS' is pretty much crying. The dad signs an agreement.  Now SU asks that DS should stop the cafe also.  Dad and mom beg him to let DS keep the cafe. They will get DS to let JA go from his mind. SU agrees but asks DS to never go looking for JA or tell anybody at the company that it was SU who paid off the debt. Or else, he will  have to stop running the cafe. The dad is actually relieved, and SU notices how much the dad loves his son.

- CS is on the phone. His guy's flight is at 3:05 and the shareholder meeting is at 4 pm.  He is worried. NJ and SJ comes in to wish CS well and say that they trust him, and SJ gives him a candy that should relax him.

- Two office mates ask JA about her husband at the cafe, and she is silent. YJ asks if she tried the tonic that DS brought. JA gets angry at YJ, for placing a zipper on the dress she designed. YJ says she was only helping. SH and Mr. Jang comes in and now everybody is jumping on YJ, saying that is not the zipper to use. YJ says she will change it tomorrow. SH uses the chance to  mention JA's situation, and say to JA - "Your husband must care for you, to even bring tonic for you".  SU walks in, to say that DS is not JA's husband. He is just somebody who registered a marriage without JA's knowledge. SH asks how he knows it, and SU claims that JA had told him when she took up the job. Now that DS came even to the company, he has to let others know. JA is surprised, as she knows SU is partly lying, but says nothing. SU then tells her, "you asked about a lawsuit to nullify the marriage, right? I got my friend Lawyer Kim to look into it" (so, that was the phone call he had in the car yesterday). He says it just takes some time, but there's no problem. So she has to just focus on her work. JA just says a "yes".  SH tries to take a dig at JH but SU puts a stop to it.

- Outside, SH asks him if he really isn't keeping a flame for JA. SU acts angry, saying he has to focus on his work, as he is set to become the CEO later today! He tells her he knows how much she waited for it for 30 years. Then he repeats the words DS' dad said earlier about how he will do anything for DS (But SU's tone is like he is hinting that SH really was not a loving mom like that). SH gets the hint but SU says he only means that he knows what all she does for him, and to say that she shouldn't worry.

- Outside the shareholder meeting hall, SH makes fun of CS - "Looks like everything will be back to normal now. It was tough for you, right?" She says he should go on a vacation trip to relax and "heal" once he is no longer the CEO.  CS says that is what he is thinking too, once he steps down. SU says he will visit CS after the shareholder meeting, so they can have a dinner together. CS says they should.  All fake talk....   But the lawyer is worried. His guy needs to get in soon from the airport.

- Inside, SH asks SU if he is ready with his acceptance speech. She wonders why CS is not coming in. "Must be tough to take it, huh?".  They announce that the meeting is starting, and CS' guy runs up and gives CS the document, outside. Right when they announce that the CEO position will go to SU because SU's shares are 30.3% and the shares held by CS are only 27.8%, CS walks in saying "just a moment". He goes up to the podium and announces that a Mr. Steve Jeong the CEO of Victoria Investments from the US, has transferred the 7% shares they had in HK, to CS. "Now the shares I hold are 34.8%. Now I suppose there is no need for a change of CEO". Boom!  SH and SU look crestfallen.  Haha!!!

- As everybody walk out, CS tells SH that it looks like he can't take that trip after all. SU is full of it, still, as he tells the lawyer that he will be able to take a trip to his heart's content after one year. SH: "So you found the Steve Jeong that we have never ever seen, huh?". CS: "Did you not know?  Steve Jeong is the younger brother of the late wife of the chairman!".  He says Mr. Jeong had kept in touch with him, and that he is in poorer health now. So he may stop his business and go on a trip sometime.  He leaves, and ZH is about to cry.

Hahahaha, Lawyer Heo roasted them lol. It seems like Elsa completely forgot that NJ mom's family has some shares in the company due to the arranged marriage lol. 

@Ameera Ali  I beg to differ, JA has had a man in her life all to herself matter if fact two men NJ and DS she has used the both of them when she understood what she meant to the both of them.. Her being with Sw is what she deserved.. JA had NJ sharing her with DS and vice versa without there knowledge.. NJ always thought JA would show know interest in DS because of his handicap but in fact DS was the smart one here.. He always knew NJ had a thing for JA and had his father to do what he wanted to attach her to him.. DS knew at some point if JA didn't find anyone better then NJ she'll end up being with NJ.. Now tell me what you think of my thoughts.. Sw has a lot of baggage including his mom skeletons that hasn;t fell out of the closet yet.. SW looks powerful arrogant but he'll be seen as the Man that stole someone else's life through his Mom.. SH will have Sw pride hitting and all time low and he will have no way to get back up without JA because she's been there before.. This is were he'll have to give up everything and start from the bottom..

I believe they haven’t had a proper relationship and NJ is kind of at fault as well . I don’t agree that she had NJ for herself , she didn’t ask him to do the impossible it was his choice . Yes he loved her , walked up with her , wiped her tears away and stroked her cheeks but if I am fair its wasn’t  for her only he is caring towards everybody ,he is that kind of man .I think their story it’s heart broken every time , they get the chance , there were a complication that make things difficult for whatever reason for them to be couple ( like a marriage situation) .In a sense I thinks that when she know there were no chance for them and she feel sorry towards NJ and relived he find comfort with SJ . 

Thanks @jayakris for the recap :D

Ep 35 Recap Part-2 (from 15:30)

- As NJ tries to open the car door for SJ, she opens it, not expecting it, and the door hits him. After she finds that he is fine, she asks what the heck he was doing, when she has hands to open the door. Haha. NJ says, "argh, maybe going to a bathhouse was better".  Now she asks, "Bathhouse together? What do you mean? Don't tell me you feel I am too much like a male buddy?"

... NJ says he was just joking. He gets a call from Ajussi who tells him the details of what happened at the shareholder meeting.  SH and SU catches Ajussi speaking on the phone. SH screams at her secretary for giving all the details to Ajussi, and the Ajussi also gets yelled at by his "angel".

- NJ suddenly hugs her saying he is way too thrilled. He tells her the news. She is thrilled too.

- MS is in his office, thrilled about the baby.  NJ and SJ come in, looking thrilled too.  MS thinks they must've heard about his baby news, and they think he must've heard of the office news. Then SJ tells him of the lawyer's staying as the CEO, but MS doesn't tell him his news, even after SH asks why he is so happy. They give MS the design documents, as MinHan is supposed to produce the clothes, now that the contest is fully on. MS calls YS to ask what she wants to eat.

- SU and SH licking their wounds. No other option but to go through the contest, says the mom. The son has no doubt that they can show NJ how good they are. Mom thinks NJ may not even continue after one contest.

- Ajussi walks in, all sad at being yelled at by his angel. The Team-2 staff gets trolled, before he says CS will stay on as CEO. He plays the buffoon, talking about his hurting heart.

- NJ and SJ are in the car. He says he has somewhere to go to, briefly. He also asks her to take some rest at home. It is affecting even her skin tone. She asks what's wrong with her skin. SJ: "YH eonni says she would marry if there was a guy like me. And now you say that you want go with me to a bathhouse" (something guys do, in Korea). "What, I have no female charms?".  NJ: "Not so. You are such a charming and lovable woman". SJ: "You're just saying that to make me feel good, right?".  NJ says no. His heart thumped many times, seeing her. SJ: "When? When did your heart thump?". NJ remembers the first time at the hospital, and later when she hugged him. He says there were moments. His heart thumped without even him knowing it. He says it was so tough whenever that happened because he had feelings for JA too.  SJ: "What does JinA really mean to you?". NJ says that JA represented his memories, and what he was used to.  "Because all moments that I recall, had JA in it.  JA may have erased me, but I can't do that. Erasing JA is like erasing all of my past".  SJ has tears streaming down on the right cheek that NJ can't see. She asks, "can you please let me out, out there". NJ says he will take her home, but she says she has an appointment that she forgot about.  He stops the car and she runs away, with him looking.  She goes around a building and says "That foolish idiot of a guy".  She finds the sunset annoyingly pretty.

- SU says he is fine and the team members don't need to keep staring at him.  He gets a call from YSJ, asking what food she should prepare for the engagement. He says he doesn't know. She can decide. YSJ "So bulgogi, chapjae and all that?".  SU says fine and hangs up on her.  Haha. What character this guy is!... YSJ and Ms. Heo has a chat about it.

- Barf-worthy sweet moments between MS and YS.  She wants him to forgive SG but he is still mad. They try to find a cute name for the baby.  She suggests GuWon, which means "rescue", as the baby rescued the mom from divorce. MS likes it.  (Yikes, what kind of cute baby name is "rescue"?  Maybe we'll use "xavier"?  Or wait for what the subbers come up with)

- DS is drinking and crying, as NJ comes in, saying "it is all over!". He tells him that a rich guy paid off JA's debts.  NJ wants to know who.  DS: "To tell you... It is..." [THE END]

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

- As everybody walk out, CS tells SH that it looks like he can't take that trip after all. SU is full of it, still, as he tells the lawyer that he will be able to take a trip to his heart's content after one year. SH: "So you found the Steve Jeong that we have never ever seen, huh?". CS: "Did you not know?  Steve Jeong is the younger brother of the late wife of the chairman!".  He says Mr. Jeong had kept in touch with him, and that he is in poorer health now. So he may stop his business and go on a trip sometime.  He leaves, and SH is about to cry.

@jaykrishina  Thanks a lot.. So CS is NJ and Sw great uncle. How can SH not know who he is since she was supposed to be so well in tuned about this family.. I tell you she hiding so much dirt until it's not funny.. G/pa still fighting her from the grave and NJ still thinking of JA to even notice whats going on..

Off to work will return this afternoon ro watch subs can;t wait to se the look on SH face.. IU still say MS should get those shares back from her.using the law..

3 minutes ago, sava2sava said:
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

@jaykrishina  Thanks a lot.. So CS is NJ and Sw great uncle.

No, not the lawyer, CS.  It is the old man in USA who is the great uncle.

I feel so sorry for NJ , it is so obvious he find it hard to move on and I agree it’s hard to erase someone close to u all these years and it’s more than hard to when everyone is telling him , what he should do 

I worry that SU will be harsh to him ( in the upcoming episode ) when he go and ask him ,why he pay for JA’s debt , knowing the true now and him straggling with true and his pains I feel like NJ will end up messing SJ about , and I know it’s out of character but I thinks that’s what he need to realise his feeling for SJ . 

5 hours ago, lu09 said:

Hahahaha, Lawyer Heo roasted them lol. It seems like Elsa completely forgot that NJ mom's family has some shares in the company due to the arranged marriage lol. 

This is exactly what I had thought.. Didn't G/pa say when he married NJ mom to his son it was to help save the company.. So G/pa needed money then and NJ dad agreed to marry his Mom..This is why blaming G/pa for SH and Nj dad break up isn't what it was at the time.. I think SH had this crush on him and did some horrible things back then..   So technically the shares that lawyer Heo got from uncle really belongs to NJ not some share pool that Sw could end up owning anyway..  

It's no way Sw will share ownership of that company with NJ.. So let all the backstabbing and horrible things come.. It wouldn;t  surprise me if Lawyer Heo or the good uncle isn't killed off. 

Archived