[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

It really does not matter he was not goign to divorce her he just going to be stuck in a horrible situation of his on making and he deserves it.

He do deserves it.. Now if she's pregnant will she still do her brothers bidding over her own child.. I still thinks somehow SH will loose those shares and can't make good on the promises her and Sw has been offering..  I'm wondering what Lawyer Heo got that could counter her plan.. Maybe Sw will become a dummy CEO.. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Now why MS don't want those shares reported to the police..

I was wondering about this too.  If there is office CCTV that shows he had left just before 4 pm with his wife, and that somebody looking like SG went into his office at that time, just ahead of when the share trade was done,  I have to think that there is plenty of evidence to nullify that trade with appropriate authorities, starting with a police report.  Maybe not enough clear evidence to show that it was SG, or that his wife was part of the plan, for the police to file charges on them immediately... But clearly enough evidence to nullify the trade because he could not have done the trade which only he was authorized to do, if he was not in his office.

Thank you @jayakris- now it is getting better.  I want to erase that ugly smile off SH's face.

Looks like SU is going to let his heart ruin his and his mother's greed.  He is now letting his heart run his head.  I want to see what kind of role DS will play in between JA and SU.

2 minutes ago, viyra said:

Thank you @jayakris- now it is getting better.  I want to erase that ugly smile off SH's face.

Looks like SU is going to let his heart ruin his and his mother's greed.  He is now letting his heart run his head.  I want to see what kind of role DS will play in between JA and SU.

@viyra  It's gping to come dow to DS dad money.. At some point SH will be broke and will have to pay out..  DS dads money will come in handy JA will feel Sw in on DS.. They will come up with a plan to get the money out of them JA will use it as and oopouryunity to get RId of DS and marrying Sw if it's to get into SH good graces.. 

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

SO NJ thank SJ for always pointed him in the right direction.

Someone needs to.. His head has only been thinking on the lines of her.. Never has he thought about himself.. If he had been a Lil more selfish with JA maybe things would have work out for the two of them.. He still has a long way to go.. JA hasn't truly shatttered his heart yet..

Just now, sava2sava said:

Someone needs to.. His head has only been thinking on the lines of her.. Never has he thought about himself.. If he had been a Lil more selfish with JA maybe things would have work out for the two of them.. He still has a long way to go.. JA hasn't truly shatttered his heart yet..

What else does he need to hear or see?  There's the conversation between DS and Ahjussi - which I am thankful for Ahjussi being there around NJ because he always counter his decisions or comments pertaining to JA. 

1 hour ago, viyra said:

What else does he need to hear or see?  There's the conversation between DS and Ahjussi - which I am thankful for Ahjussi being there around NJ because he always counter his decisions or comments pertaining to JA. 

@viyra  NJ still hasn't seen JA love interest..  This will be the thing that do it.. Even when she knows he's engaged to another woman and she still choose to have and extra marital affair with him.. I'm thinkinh things with Sw new thing isn't going to pan out the way he and SH thinks.. Him playing round on the construction company daughter is going to due some damage to the company

That is so bold of SU to tell JA he is marrying somebody but wouldn't want to  part ways with her.  And I am sure JA is going to take advantage of this.  So this is going to be a repeat of SH=NJ dad love story.  But isn't it too early for SU to easily give in to love rather than focus on winning.  The way he is thinking, he is so taken with JA.  This definitely is going to destroy his focus and SH is not going to like it.

I hope MS don't change his mind about helping NJ and divorce the golddigger - fast!!!

The preview for Ep 34 - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,35,785406

Blurb:  대식(육동일) 앞에서 무너지는 진아 앞에 나타난 승주(서효림)는 재치를 발휘해 대식을 쫓아낸다. 남진(박윤재)은 순자(이종남)에게 진아의 빚을 대신 갚아주자고 제안하는데... 

Translation: SJ shows up in front of JA who faints in front of DS, and uses her wits to get DS out of there. NJ makes the suggestion to YSJ about paying off JA's debts on JA's behalf.

That is all rather weird, and not in the preview video.  The video shows YS and MS at one hospital, being told they have to go to another hospital, and then YS saying "am I going to die?"... So is it not pregnancy?...  We also see SH saying that employees will be laid off, and NJ seemingly telling his team that he is disappointed at their giving-up attitude.

I watched the raw for today's episode.

- SIU gives 2 options to DS father and DS regarding JA: pay the debt and get out of JA life forever or he takes legal action against the family.

- NJ tells his mom he wants to pay off JA debt and she blasts on him to either he cuts ties with her forever or he choose JA. And we know the answer to that. 

- SIU and SH meet with the fiancee family and it's official. NJ mom was asked by Elsa to prepare the food for the engagement.

- SJ helps JA at the company lobby regarding DS. She fakes a phone call to the police and DS runs away lol. JA friend opens her mouth and tells her co-workers that JA is married to the Cafe owner. 

Preview shows the share holder meeting and NJ hugging SJ and saying thank you to her. SJ and NJ talking about JA and it ends with SJ leaving the car and crying on her own. I hope NJ didn't find another way to pay of JA debt:angry: through SJ.

Sorry but this is only my limit of understanding lol and also it's not in order. 

Thanks @lu09 I am distracted today. Only have seen a few minutes of the raw.  Here is the first part.  The remaining may get delayed....

-----------------

Ep 34 Recap Part-1 (till 13:00)

- YS says it was just the bibimbap she ate. MS leaves saying to himself, "it's can't be... knowing my age" (Haha!)

- JA goes down from her office to see DS. YJ tells the team that DS at the cafe is her husband.  They are shocked that she isn't single.

- SH is in the car with SU and she's happy to know that JA is married. SU gets a call and he says, "Yes, Attorney Kim. Criminal punishment is possible too?". (Not clear what this is about).. He says "it seems pretty light". SH asks him what it is, and he says it is nothing. He had just asked somebody to look into something.

- JA pushes DS to the floor, saying "You want to see me die, to stop?". SJ sees her trying to drag DS away.  She acts like she is calling the police on a stalker, and DS just runs away. She tells NJ in a friendly way to get a hold on herself, rather than be shaken by a guy like that - "if you are like this, you'll only get bullied more".  But JA takes this in a twisted way and says, "so NJ has told you even that? That I was sold off to DS because of my family's debt, and I ran away?". That irritates SJ who says she only heard whatever was said at the cafe yesterday. SJ says it's so sad to see NJ still only saying that he understands JA and nothing else. Now JA says, "if so, then why are you butting into other people's matters".  SJ can't believe what she's hearing, and turns to leave, saying she will act unawares whatever happens to JA.  Now JA slumps to the floor, lamenting about the misery. NJ is kind-hearted enough to get her up from the floor. NJ calls SJ and she says she is on her way to the office. SJ tells JA to tell her if DS troubles her again. JA asks her not to tell NJ about what happened just now. SJ: "I know as much too. Let me go".  JA looks at SJ walking away, and says with a genuine look - "Thank you, Ms. Han Seung Ju".  Then she says in her mind - "I am sorry, Nam Jin.  Still I am relieved, that somebody so nice as SJ is by your side".  (I'm not getting the point behind this whole sequence though!)

- SJ tells team-mate YunHui not to tell NJ about what happened, as YH had seen the whole thing too.  "YunHui eonni" says she is old enough to figure that out.  YH says she is a fan of SJ.  If there was a guy with kind of temperament SJ has, she would've married him. But SJ wonders if being too much like a man is her own problem. (haha!)

- SU's and NSJ's families meet at a restaurant. NSJ's dad says he will invest in SU's projects and her mom has the date for the engagement fixed. SU and NSJ talk about her cast being off, and he encourages her to do more violin, as he wants to hear Franck's Sonata. Blah blah...

7 hours ago, jayakris said:

NJ makes the suggestion to YSJ about paying off JA's debts on JA's behalf.

Morning All, I;m getting real sick of NJ stupidity, He wouldn't even make arramgements to payoff the inheritence taxes because all he's been thinking about his paying off her debts.. Writer hurry and show him JA has Sw in her eyes so he could move on shatter his heart quick fast and in a hurry.. Still have his priorities in her when she's on the opposing team working against him..  He still believes if he pays off her debts she'll turn to him again.. No woman wants a man that everything about her like that..

13 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Preview shows the share holder meeting and NJ hugging SJ and saying thank you to her. SJ and NJ talking about JA and it ends with SJ leaving the car and crying on her own. I hope NJ didn't find another way to pay of JA debt:angry: through SJ

This is because NJ is being persistent to the end in helping her.. I think they all should leave him.. 

9 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Thanks @lu09 I am distracted today. Only have seen a few minutes of the raw.  Here is the first part.  The remaining may get delayed....

-----------------

Ep 34 Recap Part-1 (till 13:00)

- YS says it was just the bibimbap she ate. MS leaves saying to himself, "it's can't be... knowing my age" (Haha!)

- JA goes down from her office to see DS. YJ tells the team that DS at the cafe is her husband.  They are shocked that she isn't single.

- SH is in the car with SU and she's happy to know that JA is married. SU gets a call and he says, "Yes, Attorney Kim. Criminal punishment is possible too?". (Not clear what this is about).. He says "it seems pretty light". SH asks him what it is, and he says it is nothing. He had just asked somebody to look into something.

- JA pushes DS to the floor, saying "You want to see me die, to stop?". SJ sees her trying to drag DS away.  She acts like she is calling the police on a stalker, and DS just runs away. She tells NJ in a friendly way to get a hold on herself, rather than be shaken by a guy like that - "if you are like this, you'll only get bullied more".  But JA takes this in a twisted way and says, "so NJ has told you even that? That I was sold off to DS because of my family's debt, and I ran away?". That irritates SJ who says she only heard whatever was said at the cafe yesterday. SJ says it's so sad to see NJ still only saying that he understands JA and nothing else. Now JA says, "if so, then why are you butting into other people's matters".  SJ can't believe what she's hearing, and turns to leave, saying she will act unawares whatever happens to JA.  Now JA slumps to the floor, lamenting about the misery. NJ is kind-hearted enough to get her up from the floor. NJ calls SJ and she says she is on her way to the office. SJ tells JA to tell her if DS troubles her again. JA asks her not to tell NJ about what happened just now. SJ: "I know as much too. Let me go".  JA looks at SJ walking away, and says with a genuine look - "Thank you, Ms. Han Seung Ju".  Then she says in her mind - "I am sorry, Nam Jin.  Still I am relieved, that somebody so nice as SJ is by your side".  (I'm not getting the point behind this whole sequence though!)

- SJ tells team-mate YunHui not to tell NJ about what happened, as YH had seen the whole thing too.  "YunHui eonni" says she is old enough to figure that out.  YH says she is a fan of SJ.  If there was a guy with kind of temperament SJ has, she would've married him. But SJ wonders if being too much like a man is her own problem. (haha!)

- SU's and NSJ's families meet at a restaurant. NSJ's dad says he will invest in SU's projects and her mom has the date for the engagement fixed. SU and NSJ talk about her cast being off, and he encourages her to do more violin, as he wants to hear Franck's Sonata. Blah blah...

No problem:D. Thanks for always translating the episodes for us. It means alot:wub:.

Ep 34 Part-2 Quick Recap (after 13:00)

- SH requests YSJ for catering for the engagement dinners.  YSJ asks for $50K for that!!!  SH is shocked, but actually agrees to it.  NJ comes in saying he has something to tell YSJ.

- SU goes to JA's place and calls JA saying he is outside. He wants to see her, but she says she wants to take rest. SU: "I'm sorry, JA. Sorry that I met you so late. Sorry that you had to live in hardship all this while. So sorry that I let you live the life you were sick of, all alone... But, now I will protect you. I leave my heart with you. Forget everything, and sleep well".  JA cries, sitting on her bed.

- NJ is telling YSJ that he wants to pay off JA's debt, and YSJ is mad at him (no kidding!).  He had left all the money from his grandpa with YSJ.  She says she won't touch it.  YSJ is so mad that she threatens to go back to the hometown if he does this. "What do you want? Me or JinA?".  Now NJ says fine. YSJ asks him to never even bring this up again!

- YS says she is scared to go alone to the hospital, and MS takes her. After they call him into the doc's office, they are told they have to go to another hospital. She is pregnant!  Back at home, he says he is absolutely not divorcing him, now that she is pregnant. He is ready to get her whatever she wants to eat (and I again want to throw up whatever I ate!)

- Staff at HK are all seeing the notice of an urgent shareholder meeting, to re-elect a CEO based on majority shares.  The Team-2 leaders are worried, as this is even before the contest.  Team-1 guys try to make fun of them. The lawyer sees this and tells them to do their best in the contest.

- Mr. Jang tells SH that she is awesome for pulling this off. She tells him about new capital coming from the in-laws, to push forth with SU's projects after he becomes the CEO. They chat about JA being a married woman, that they both just found out. She wants a party once the emergency shareholder meeting is done.

- The team-2 people are all worried and out of spirits.  NJ stands up to do a Vince Lombardy speech like they are about to play a football game.  He says he trusts the Lawyer. They all grudgingly agree to play along.

- DS is crying when his parents come to see him. He thinks some "female gangster" reported him to the police on his marriage! A pretty gangster, but very scary!! The dad thinks that JA sent people to threaten DS... No way! Not a chance, till JA's family pays off their debt, says the dad.  In comes SU, hearing it and saying that he will pay off that debt.  DS tells the parents that he is the director at JA's office.  The dad asks SU for about $220K.  SU pulls out $200K and gives them. He then threatens them on counter charges and yells at them. They can either take this money, or undergo police investigation.  [THE END]

34 minutes ago, jayakris said:

- YS says she is scared to go alone to the hospital, and MS takes her. After they call him into the doc's office, they are told they have to go to another hospital. She is pregnant!  Back at home, he says he is absolutely not divorcing him, now that she is pregnant. He is ready to get her whatever she wants to eat (and I again want to throw up whatever I ate!)

- Staff at HK are all seeing the notice of an urgent shareholder meeting, to re-elect a CEO based on majority shares.  The Team-2 leaders are worried, as this is even before the contest.  Team-1 guys try to make fun of them. The lawyer sees this and tells them to do their best in the contest.

35 minutes ago, jayakris said:

No way! Not a chance, till JA's family pays off their debt, says the dad.  In comes SU, hearing it and saying that he will pay off that debt.  DS tells the parents that he is the director at JA's office.  The dad asks SU for about $220K.  SU pulls out $200K and gives them. He then threatens them on counter charges and yells at them. They can either take this money, or undergo police investigation.  [THE END]

@jayakris  Thanks a bunch :thumbsup:

Just reading Ys is pregnant makes me want to BARF.. 

I still don't understand MS allowing SH keep those shares.. After they were stolen.. Maybe it has something to do with loosing his on position due to his own incompetence in his company.. The shareholders will question his ability as a leader.. I would just love to see SH face when she realized she still can't make Sw the CEO.. But the good part about this is they still can't kick NJ out of the company.. 

I was going to write about Sw paying off JA debts but as the writer has made ot happen so be it.. I hope JA springs this on NJ in the next episode but knowing him he'll go and try and pay Sw back only to be told who us he to worry about his women and it's time he stop concerning himself with JA because he'll be taking care of her for now on.. Maybe after hearing this he'll be ready to pack up and leave because he'll feel he has no reason to stay there or partake in any contest.. All he's ever been concerned about is JA succeeding..

29 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@jayakris  Thanks a bunch :thumbsup:

Just reading Ys is pregnant makes me want to BARF.. 

I still don't understand MS allowing SH keep those shares.. After they were stolen.. Maybe it has something to do with loosing his on position due to his own incompetence in his company.. The shareholders will question his ability as a leader.. I would just love to see SH face when she realized she still can't make Sw the CEO.. But the good part about this is they still can't kick NJ out of the company.. 

I was going to write about Sw paying off JA debts but as the writer has made ot happen so be it.. I hope JA springs this on NJ in the next episode but knowing him he'll go and try and pay Sw back only to be told who us he to worry about his women and it's time he stop concerning himself with JA because he'll be taking care of her for now on.. Maybe after hearing this he'll be ready to pack up and leave because he'll feel he has no reason to stay there or partake in any contest.. All he's ever been concerned about is JA succeeding..

Ok I have to say I dont know why you seem to like attacking NJ like all the time for really no reason the hostility pretty odd. :dizzy:

You would think he was some villain or fool that completely neglect his family or duties when he does not at all when he cares he cares alot he shown this with SJ many times now.

He is doing this for his grandpa and his employees its weird to otherwise.

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ok I have to say I dont know why you seem to like attacking NJ like all the time for really no reason the hostility pretty odd. :dizzy:

You would think he was some villain or fool that completely neglect his family or duties when he does not at all when he care she cares alot he shown this with SJ many times now.

@dramaninja  I mean know offence to the viewers.. But NJ is really ticking me off.. Don't get me wrong I do like him but his crap about JA just continues to go on and on.. I get it that it's going to take a minute to move on but hearing that she called you a stalker and telling you to act as if you don't know her why can't he do just that..  What is going to take for him to get the message, words don;t seem to work must she paint him a picture also..

Maybe if Sw gets married to this new girl, And she finds out about his extra maritial affair she'll kick JA out of the company with the help of SH.. 

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

You would think he was some villain or fool that completely neglect his family or duties when he does not at all when he cares he cares alot he shown this with SJ many times now.

I think I can understand how @sava2savafeels about NJ - because I, myself is confused with his character.  He has a lifetime crush on JA and wants to do everything for her - but that was back when they were in the village.  He now has a different position,  or I would say in a different environment where he can just butt in someone's life without regard to the people around him.  He has been rejected and humiliated personally by JA and yet, he continues to cling to her.  Is he waiting for JA to humiliate him some more in front of everyone in the company?  His grandpa wants him to be a successor of a big firm - but the way his head is going, he is not ready for a change in his life.  There is one person who is willing to make him change for his own success but even that person seems to be losing it on him.  I wonder what it would take for him to wake up from his childhood dream.

Meddling with JA's  life, like wanting to pay off her debts, is the biggest mistake he is committing.  Now he (NJ) and SU will be competing not only in business but with personal issues as well.  SU has already decided what he wanted to do with JA and knowing SU's mind, he definitely will do anything to completely get JA under his spell.  I remember when JA told him to just give her up so he can marry for business and then become HK successor, SU told her 'he cannot or will not'.

Thanks @jayakris for recap I appreciate it 

- NJ is telling YSJ that he wants to pay off JA's debt, and

In a weird way I can understand NJ wants to pay off her dept , every time he find that she’s in a horrific situation, his instinct takes over and he forget about everything ( he’s a true friend )and I can’t fault him for that because when we love someone and they have a difficult problem,our instinct take over to help them that why poor guy getting involved when he shouldn’t . 

What do you want? Me or JinA?". 

But I like that his mother gives him the ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM  , he need to be stopped and understand he done enough for her ,he has offered to be a shoulder for her when she needed and she declined, he has tried to reach out to her a lot of times  and has been knocked back quite coldly each time .Its time to stop and consider other people around him and their feeling as well . 

Archived