[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, jayakris said:

- SU and JA are sitting by the Han river.  She wants to know why he hasn't asked her anything (about her situation). He says he is just not curious about it. JA says she wanted to erase all her memories, about her family and everybody else. That is why he ended it with NJ. SU: "NJ, that dude... seems to like you a lot. Isn't that so?".  JA: "I have never ever had feelings for him".  She tears up and wonders if she will be cursed for not accepting NJ's feelings. JA: "I am looking elsewhere already. But just thinking of him, hurts me inside". She asks if it is right for her to feel like this.  SU leans in and they get ready to do something like a kiss or whatnot [THE END]

Thanks @jayakris  I've said it twice and I'll say it three times you don't feel to a person you don't care about..(She's been using NJ and DS all the time) At some point she cared for NJ and still do she just looking for soneone much better and in this case in her eyes it's Sw.. She has placed NJ in a position that if she can't find anyone better then he's the Man for her.. Please let him see her kissing and gooying over Sw so he can move on.. I still like to think Sw will dish out to her what she did to NJ because his mom don';t trust her and won';t allow hin to really hookup with her.. 

13 hours ago, jayakris said:

SU: "NJ, that dude... seems to like you a lot. Isn't that so?".  JA: "I have never ever had feelings for him".  She tears up and wonders if she will be cursed for not accepting NJ's feelings. JA: "I am looking elsewhere already. But just thinking of him, hurts me inside". She asks if it is right for her to feel like this.  SU leans in and they get ready to do something like a kiss or whatnot

I made a mistake in the translation which I noticed only when I watched the ending scene once more in the clip video above.  I must have been absent-minded earlier when I was finishing it and running out for work. She actually said "I am looking elsewhere already.  Just thinking of that person, makes my heart flutter.  Seeing him makes my heart jump. Is it right (okay) to feel like this?".... She wasn't talking about NJ, but about SU.  Basically seducing him, and making it clear to him that he was welcome to try the lips thing.

Here is the E27 preview from KBS - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,28,784995

Blurb: 시우(강태성)와 진아(진예솔)의 키스 장면을 목격하게 된 승주(서효림)는 남진(박윤재)이 둘을 보지 못하도록 몸을 내던진다. 수희(김혜리)는 시우와 진아의 사이를 의심하고 새로운 맞선을 알아보는데...

Translation:  SJ, who happens to see the SU-JA kiss scene, throws herself across so that NJ will not see the two of them.  As she is suspicious of the SU-JA relationship, SH looks into a new arranged-date.

Ooh, I don't like it.  That guy SG is big trouble.  Looks like he steals the share transfer paperwork.  Maybe better than he steals it, rather than SH herself?  Who knows... We will see.   And what the heck is SJ doing, preventing NJ from seeing SU-JA and jumping in front of some bike?  Let the dude see JA...  Ah, these noble idiots!  But one more piggyback ride is in store.

38 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I made a mistake in the translation which I noticed only when I watched the ending scene once more in the clip video above.  I must have been absent-minded earlier when I was finishing it and running out for work. She actually said "I am looking elsewhere already.  Just thinking of that person, makes my heart flutter.  Seeing him makes my heart jump. Is it right (okay) to feel like this?".... She wasn't talking about NJ, but about SU.  Basically seducing him, and making it clear to him that he was welcome to try the lips thing.

Here is the E27 preview from KBS - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,28,784995

Blurb: 시우(강태성)와 진아(진예솔)의 키스 장면을 목격하게 된 승주(서효림)는 남진(박윤재)이 둘을 보지 못하도록 몸을 내던진다. 수희(김혜리)는 시우와 진아의 사이를 의심하고 새로운 맞선을 알아보는데...

Translation:  SJ, who happens to see the SU-JA kiss scene, throws herself across so that NJ will not see the two of them.  As she is suspicious of the SU-JA relationship, SH looks into a new arranged-date.

Ooh, I don't like it.  That guy SG is big trouble.  Looks like he steals the share transfer paperwork.  Maybe better than he steals it, rather than SH herself?  Who knows... We will see.   And what the heck is SJ doing, preventing NJ from seeing SU-JA and jumping in front of some bike?  Let the dude see JA...  Ah, these noble idiots!  But one more piggyback ride is in store.

NJ and  SJ are so alike they are really sweet to each other thats just how they are.They dont want to see the other in any pain.

I mean I knwo he needs to see it but I do love that about them.

Hoot of the Day: Dae Shik's bright yellow shirt with the "420 everyday" Logo! Ha!

k4oQdbP.jpg

Yeah, that's what we say here in SoCal where it's legal!

Dear Wardrobe Coordi, please brush up on your American slang before you get into big, big trouble. 

I gotta wonder how that made it past the censors since marijuana is illegal in Korea.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

SJ, who happens to see the SU-JA kiss scene, throws herself across so that NJ will not see the two of them.  As she is suspicious of the SU-JA relationship, SH looks into a new arranged-date.

Here I am hoping that NJ would see SU and JA kissing so that he will put an end to his crush and see that JA has moved on. SJ is not helping NJ by blocking him from seeing the kiss. Knowing that NJ has a crush on JA, SU will use NJ's weakness where JA is concerned to his advantage. 

I am just surprised that SU takes a move on JA so fast. The kiss gross me out. Both SU and JA are perfect for each other. Both will take whatever means even hurting other people to get what they want. 

11 hours ago, dramaninja said:

To me SU is using JA because of NJ not like I care but that i what I feel.

Actually they are using each other who cares. :neutral:

@dramaninja  JA is goldigger # 2 she's infatuated with Sw because she wants to escape her miserable past..She'll do his bidding but hopefully NJ won't fall into her trap.. SH calls her the way she sees her and warning Sw about her kind is because she's well aware of what type of person she is because she was once JA.. So let's see how far they both will go to obtain what they want.. I don't see SH allowing Sw to be with someone like JA who has nothing or can bring anything to the table.. All she has with her is a lot of bad baggage.. Besides what man can trust a women that tries to seduce another man when she's married on paper and claims another man is a stalker.. I'm looking forward to her and Sw pride takes a hit from NJ's team #2.. They are to overly confident that they are going to win..   

2 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

I am just surprised that SU takes a move on JA so fast. The kiss gross me out. Both SU and JA are perfect for each other. Both will take whatever means even hurting other people to get what they want. 

@rikimaiu  Hello it's been a while glad your joining us her.. How are you liking this drama so far ?

Ok question to all if her brother manage to get a hold of thise oaoers who ever he sakes them to will only put the person that bought them from him in trouble and land him back in jail.. This is illegal all the way around.. When will MS wake up..  

17 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he disgusting but at least he got some move ....  yuk I can’t believe I am saying that . Seriously NJ is so slow no wonder he spend al these years with out kissing JA

14 hours ago, dramaninja said:

SU team who seems rather dead like his kissing skills.

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s  funny how JA was all like  [ WTF ..SU kissing me ... WHY ? How? Oh ok ..then let me cry ...]

3 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

The kiss gross me out.

You guys are having a ball.  Seriously funny....

6 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

Yeah, that's what we say here in SoCal where it's legal!

Dear Wardrobe Coordi, please brush up on your American slang before you get into big, big trouble. 

I gotta wonder how that made it past the censors since marijuana is illegal in Korea.

What is this you are talking about?  Is it about smoking marijuana? and it being legal here in CA?

Is there t- shirts for that?

In today's episode, the BIL did steal those stock certificates.  In the preview we see this BIL taking the stock certificates to SH.  Looks like she will own these shares.  

4 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

In today's episode, the BIL did steal those stock certificates.  In the preview we see this BIL taking the stock certificates to SH.  Looks like she will own these shares.  

So we have breaking and entering and SH obtaing those stocks illegally will get her in a world of trouble.. Let's hope they get caught.

Ep 27 Recap Part-1 (till 16:30)

- The mouth-to-mouth activity that turned many a viewer stomach, was seen by SJ.  She says "NJ should never see this" and gets in the way of a bicycle, probably deliberately. Falls. Gets a scratch, asks for a piggy back ride - "carry me!" - and gets it!  Nice scene, and she talks about the body or mind not having any scars that last.

- In the car, the look on JA's face is like somebody just applied turpentine on her lips.  SU says "I hope you won't misunderstand. I meant nothing with my behavior", and she says she won't.  But he looks like he regrets it. She says "no need to blame yourself, team-leader. I won't think much of it, and won't see any meaning in it". (But I suppose she knows that she has a bit of an upper-hand in the relationship now, as she makes it like he decided to do it, while it was she who did all the "come on" for it).

- Ajussi makes some dish for SH and Mr. Jang, and gets upset that Mr. Jang tastes it first before his "angel" did. Mr. Jang says he did it because he knows she can't eat spicy food. he says it's good food, and SH also likes the food. The men start the drinking contest. Ajussi wants to know what relationship he and SH has. They joined the company at the same time 30+ years ago, says Mr. Jang. He thinks they were always soulmates, and SH kinda agrees. When Ajussi asks, he says he never got married, which surprises Ajussi.  Then Ajussi comes out and says, "I like Ms. Choi" and SH chokes on her food. He wants "fair play" in a contest over her. SH just says he must be drunk. Ajussi gives his sob story about his wife divorcing him, and about his sincere love for SH, crying. She just gets up and leaves saying she has a headache.

- NJ drops SJ at her place, and jokes that she seems to be perfectly fine about walking now. He wants her to put on some ointment on her scratches. She feels that he is an admirable person. For holding up, while he must be hurting inside. "For a body injury, you can put on some ointment. Do you know how to handle a hurting heart?".  He asks how, and she gives him a hug, patting him on his back. "Like this". She asks him to let her know any time if he wants to be comforted. (Aw, that's sweet!)

- SU is back in his room, all upset. "Why did you do that, SU?" he asks himself.

- YSJ is being overly nice to SU at breakfast (as she bought what Ms. Heo said that he never had a pampering mom). She says she can make him food whenever he wants. She apologizes for getting upset about JA yesterday. But she wants him not to complain about lunchboxes at work, and talks about her lunchboxes making Team-2 happy. Offers to take lunch to SU's team also, whenever he wants. SU looks somewhat touched but says, "no I am fine".  Now SH takes a dig saying, "so you seem apologetic after all". YSJ: "not to you, okay?".  SH then complains about YSJ getting drunk and forgetting about the dinner last night. YSJ does say sorry for that.   Then Ms. Heo gets a call from Lawyer Heo, wanting to meet her.  Ajussi says he told the lawyer that Ms. Heo had got drunk last night.

Recap Part-2 (from 16:30)

- Mr. Jang tells SH that this was just how An YeongGyu behaved with the team, when SH joined 30 years ago.  She agrees.  He says they didn't know then, that it was because YG had feelings for SH. She thinks there's something is going on between SU and JA. She is concerned.  Mr. Jang is surprised.  SH: "This can't go on. I will need to hurry up on a wedding for SU".

- DS gives gifts to his parents. Mom wants him to stop the Homeshopping work and get back to the hometown. He doesn't want to, because JA is still in Seoul.  He wants them to help set up a shop for him near where JA works. He wants a cafe. He says he has a coffee barista certificate, from when he took classes with JA and NJ.  He says he can see JA and YJ every day, if he has a cafe there.  I seems his mentioning of YJ is what got the dad to agree to think about it. (The dad seems to want to drop this JA charade and move on to a better girl?)

- CS is scolding his sister (Ms. Heo) about getting drunk. It seems he and the chairman also were always concerned that she might have a tendency towards alcoholism.  She says it's just from loneliness from being in the house for 30 years. But she says she is happy now because NJ and others take her like family.  He asks her to repay their kindness, then - "Make Ms. Yang the genuine lady of the HyunKang house" [I just do not know what he meant by that!  Huh?????]

- SH is calling somebody; probably a matchmaker.  She wants a wedding for SU.  A rich chaebol family in real estate or investment business would be great. JA comes in, and hears her saying this - "Jeoseong Construction? The ones who are in the resorts business?... What else? 28 year old, and a violin major?... Oh, sounds great. Fine, set up a date for this weekend. If SU likes it, we want to do an engagement without much delay".  She says it all deliberately for JA to hear, and then tells JA that finding a marriage for SU is making her very busy.

- SG suddenly recalls the share matter and startles YS. "If brother-in-law's shares were given to SJ, there should be share transfer certificate, no?".  He hands her some document, which is the shareholder list of HK. Apparently SJ is not listed as a shareholder. She is surprised.  She was sure that MS said he transferred the shares. SG says he has to find the transfer certificate. He says if he finds it, he can sell that to SH, for a high price. She objects saying they will be kicked out if he creates trouble again. He thinks they can do it without MS knowing it. He says he is doing this for his sister.  They can sell the stocks and live like proper human beings. He has got his clueless sister on his side again.  He wants to know how to get into her house. She remembers that the door code was once texted to MS' phone by JS.  MS comes in, and they act like nothing is going on.

- SG gets into SJ's room at night and gets the share certificates.

- NJ brings SJ home. He asks if he is going to bring her home every day. He says yes; he is her "reassuring oppa" after all.  She says she is so happy that she has such an oppa now.  He pats his "dongsaeng" (younger sister/friend) on her back the same way she did to him.  She is impressed that he has learned it so fast and hasn't forgotten.  He again watches her going up the steps, with a smile.  And he soon hears her whistle (as she probably saw the room burglarized) [THE END]

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

So we have breaking and entering and SH obtaing those stocks illegally will get her in a world of trouble.. Let's hope they get caught.

Not to mention It, Lawyer Heo saw stupid at the company. Stupid was released on bail and with NJ and SJ filling report to the police with the break-in, he is screwed lol. This is one of the moments I want Elsa to be smart and not accept the shares cuz it's too early to get cut. 

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Wait is SJ moving in with NJ?

Yep. I think he took her to his house after the break-in accident. I think it's temporary.

Having a nice time  reading your posts, peeps/chingus.  I have a question (which I might forget to ask later) before continuing on reading:  How did SG get into SJ's room?  Isn't SJ  living in her own apartment?  Who have SG the key to enter the apartment?  Looks like he might end up in the rent-a-cell again with what he just did - entering illegally (reminds me of the migrant caravan) and then stealing.

3 hours ago, viyra said:

I have a question (which I might forget to ask later) before continuing on reading:  How did SG get into SJ's room?  Isn't SJ  living in her own apartment?  Who have SG the key to enter the apartment?

In today's episode, his sister told him that SJ had texted her apartment door-code to MS.  We know that it was from the time when YS and MS had gone to SJ's place and waited there.  NJ and SJ went home after the Team-2 party, and NJ knelt down and begged MS to agree to SJ working for him.  We had seen SJ telling MS from the party that she was texting him the door code to get in and wait at her place.  So, we have to assume that YS checked MS' phone for the door code and gave it to her brother to go get into the apartment and steal the share certificate.

If MS has given her the form with his signature, and SJ had not filled in her name and signed it, then somebody else can fill in a name, sign it, and become the owner of the shares.  But I believe you have to register it at some office, so SG will have to do that first, and that too without MS' knowledge.  Then he will have to immediately sell it for cash to SH, before MS gets the notification of a completed share transfer and follows up on it.  There will be some clear paper trail on this, so SG is definitely on a "rent-a-jail-cell plan" again, like you said!  (But maybe the writer will skip the details and show this as a simple fraud job. It isn't that simple in reality)

6 hours ago, jayakris said:

When Ajussi asks, he says he never got married, which surprises Ajussi.  Then Ajussi comes out and says, "I like Ms. Choi" and SH chokes on her food. He wants "fair play" in a contest over her. SH just says he must be drunk. Ajussi gives his sob story about his wife divorcing him, and about his sincere love for SH, crying. She just gets up and leaves saying she has a headache.

He asks her to repay their kindness, then - "Make Ms. Yang the genuine lady of the HyunKang house" [I just do not know what he meant by that!  Huh?????]

He wants to know how to get into her house. She remembers the door code was texted to MS' phone.  MS comes in, and they act like nothing is going on.

- SG gets into SJ's room at night and gets the share certificates.

He again watches her going up the steps, with a smile.  And he soon hears her whistle (as she probably saw the room burglarized) [THE END]

Hello Everyone I'm back.. What A Read Thanls @jayakris

I'm getting real sick of Ajussi and his stupidity reaching for stars that he can't pick.. His embecille behavior is going to cause NJ a lot of trouble because his infactuation for SH seems to know no bounds and will cost NJ big time and all he could say is sorry. Which all no knows that so do he.. 

When it comes to Lawyer Heo asking that of the old housekeeper.. He's looking at how NJ let Sh move in which she'll and Sw will try to establish themselves as owners and NJ and the rest are outsiders.. SH always wanted the Mdm status that comes with that house putting YSJ in that position giving her the authourity of who is in charge SH and Sw will move out at some point because she still won't get the title that comes with the home.. Kudos to you Lawyer Heo for coming up with this idea..

Okay brother just drew the last straw for him and sister MS is going to hit the fan.. Him and sister hs done one job to many on him and dumb sister listening to her brother should have known better then to give him that passcode to enter her house.. SH will know they stole those shares and her purchasing them isn't going to help her any because she'll have to give them back.. In possesion of stolen property and a lot more of her dirty work will start to surface..

Archived