[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah NJ seems to be the only one really upset and he has not long his  grandpa long

@dramaninja  This is what Sh seems to be saying how can G/pa leave all that to a person he didn't know that long.. This is why I think she'll try and contest G/pa will but remember the lawyer has a backup video.. He's going to stop her all the around so let her going on with her planning we'll see that it's her that will have to submit Sw DNA regardless to how many people say G/pa recognized Sw has a G/child she'll have to prove it or shut up and be happy with her and Sw got.. I still have phantoms about living in that house she wants to be in so bad.. Looks like she's still talking ofd maeeiage talk between Sj and Sw.. 

Damn, a busy morning and I had to run out.  Just got back.  Not sure I have time for a recap, but just the important starting item, for now.  Let me see if I get to watch it now.

- No successor named.  Lawyer Heo Cheong San will be the temporary CEO for a year, handling the Chairman's shares.

- The two candidates for successor (NJ and SU) need to form their teams and have three fashion contests.  The results of that and the sales from 1 year will be used to decide on the successor. (But how these two things are combined for the decision, was not mentioned, I think!)

- The winner will get the Chairman's shares that Adviser Lawyer Heo will be holding in storage for a year.

(Whoa... This is weird, but sets up the drama as a business intrigue drama with romantic angles, I guess.)

- SH tells SU that it doesn't matter even if all the shares go to NJ after a year as the successor, because SU can still be the biggest shareholder and become the CEO if they can get the chairman's brother's shares, and the MinHan shares, to go with what they both have.

Will be back if I get to watch the rest now...

15 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Damn, a busy morning and I had to run out.  Just got back.  Not sure I have time for a recap, but just the important starting item, for now.  Let me see if I get to watch it now.

- No successor named.  Lawyer Heo Cheong San will be the temporary CEO for a year, handling the Chairman's shares.

- The two candidates for successor (NJ and SU) need to form their teams and have three fashion contests.  The results of that and the sales from 1 year will be used to decide on the successor. (But how these two things are combined for the decision, was not mentioned, I think!)

- The winner will get the Chairman's shares that Adviser Lawyer Heo will be holding in storage for a year.

(Whoa... This is weird, but sets up the drama as a business intrigue drama with romantic angles, I guess.)

- SH tells SU that it doesn't matter even if all the shares go to NJ after a year as the successor, because SU can still be the biggest shareholder and become the CEO if they can get the chairman's brother's shares, and the MinHan shares, to go with what they both have.

Oh yes I though it be something like this so its going  to be couple vs couple

How are they planning to take brother share ? if they couldn’t even take the grandfather share :D

Interesting so SUI not giving up on SJ then bad news for AJ .SUi wouldn’t like her missing up her plan if she start something with SU 

its a game on then creating line of clothes from scratch and sell it wouldn’t be easy . 

At the funeral hall,
- SH lies to SJ that G/pa had said he wanted to attend the engagement, that he awaited for 30 years (yeah, right!)

- SU says "let us go" to SJ and she says, "you go ahead; I have to talk to NJ" (haha)

- SJ apologizes that she was the reason for what her dad did, and SU says there's nothing to apologize. He asks if she found a place and she tells him yes. he says he will always be there to help.

- She asks if what he said at the roadside stall, about family being family even after 30 years, was about his own case.  Yes, he says. One thing he is sure of, is that the G/pa only wanted him to be happy.  She says it he isn't the only one. She also hopes for him to be happy.

- SU and SH tells MS that they are suspicious of foul play in all this, etc.  Trying to bring him on their side and against NJ. SH does some badmouthing of NJ.  Also that the Chmn was all for SU and SJ.  (The b i t c h!!)

- SJ gives NJ candies, asking him not to give it to anybody and eat it all by himself. Good for raising the spirits, she says.

- SU wants to take her and leave.  She says this is no time for him to do that. It is his G/pa's funeral.  He can call her when he is over the grief (sarcastically, but not showing it on her face!).  She leaves.  As NJ puts the candies in his pockets, SU wonders what NJ-SJ are up to.

- The room-mate tells JA about SU being the son the chairman's son's "second" (mistress), and that a real grandson has been found.

- Remembering G/Pa at the columbarium, some crying, etc. The G/pa's brother seems to be annoyed at the show of tears by SH.

-------

- NJ tells Lawyer Heo that he wants to just go back to his hometown.  Not interested in this fight.  The lawyer tells him that it's the G/pa's wish that he shouldn't deny.  NJ is not buying it.  Somebody told him that the "grandpa would've only wanted him to be happy".

- NJ says that the house and land from the G/pa are too much for him to handle, and can be donated (to charity?), but he would like to use the money the G/pa gave him.  The lawyer asks him to think it over again. NJ gives him a "real goodbye" bow and gives him sincere thanks for all he did to connect him to the G/pa.

- SH and SU try to act nice to the grandpa-brother.  He is not impressed.  SU says, "now that I'm the only one in the bloodline", he objects and says there is also NJ now. SH says that it is still unsure. Suspicious if the lawyer pulled a scam, she says.  The old man doesn't agree. He can see that NJ resembles YG a lot. he takes a dig at her - "Oh, right... You can't be happy that the guy showed up, huh?" ... She acts like it isn't so, but the old man knows better.  "Just like in old times, you say a lot of stuff that you don't believe in your mind, huh?".  Bam!!!  (I like the old man for now, but I know the wicked pair will turn him around later)

-------

- SH sees the lawyer and NJ's mom talking. The lawyer asks the mom to convince NJ to do what the G/pa wanted. The G/pa trusted only NJ to run the company, he says. She says she will try but thinks NJ can be stubborn, as she raised him to not be wishy-washy. SH smirks, seeing the talk.
- Mom tries to tell NJ that the G/pa wouldn't have done this if he trusted SU, when NJ says SU knows the business better and all that. Mom and ajussi unable to convince him, for now.
- Mr. Jang talking with SH and asks why she is back to work so soon, etc. She says they may not even wait for this one-year business, as she has a plan.  She is going to go after the dead old man with a  vengeance (well, technically, the "successor" designation in the will is only chairman's shares, so if she has majority shares, they can forget about G/pa's plans and have SU as the CEO or chairman).
- JA is at work, remembering SU's words encouraging her.
- SU calls SJ, asking to meet. Seems like she agrees to meet at 8 pm.  JA calls him, asking for some clarification on the European colors and designs used in Korea or something.  He asks her to come by. He wonders why she needs it though.  They meet and he helps her out. He asks, "okay, now tell me. why did you want to see this report?".  He guesses that she came mostly to meet him. He offers to drive her home, and does. (He likes being pursued, I guess!).  The woman is on to her tricks, asking him to give an autograph on her cast.  (Man, is she a go-getter, or what?).  He signs her name, rather than his.  He says he wants her name to be known to the world - "by when there is a brand under your name".  (JA got what she wanted!)  [THE END]

E17 preview blurb - 보조 잠금장치를 달아주러 온 남진(박윤재)에게 승주(서효림)는 파혼 사실을 털어놓는다. 진아(진예솔)은 시우(강태성)가 있는 술집으로 찾아가고, 만취한 시우는 진아를 승주로 오해한 채 속마음을 털어놓는데...

Translation:  As NJ comes to help with fixing a lock, SJ reveals the fact that the engagement is called off.  As JA comes to the bar where SU is, a plastered SU mistakes her for SJ and exposes what is truly in his mind.

Looks like JA will hear that SU still likes (loves?) SJ.  My guess is that the drama is setting her up with the excuse needed for her to hate SJ and give her trouble.  The video shows SU getting the ring back from SJ and later grabbing her wrist. He is also saying, "the one who made me into this... is none other than you, SJ"... I don't know what that bullcrap from him, is...  The bartender is calling and saying that SU is drunk.  JA comes and says, "director, please sober up" ... SH is asking somebody "whom did you say my son was drinking with?"...  NJ gives a resignation letter to the lawyer who seems to be in no mood to accept it.  The employees are murmuring that the company is running into stormy weather.   Not sure who says the final words, "getting fired?" and "Namjin?"  (SH may have said it, but it was said as "Namjin-gun", with "gun" as a suffix of respect and endearment, so I don't know why SH would say that).  We will wait and see tomorrow...

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Looks like JA will hear that SU still likes (loves?) SJ.  My guess is that the drama is setting her up with the excuse needed for her to hate SJ and give her troubl The video shows SU getting the ring back from SJ and later grabbing her wrist. 

I’d say after being tricked by SU ,I’m glad she don’t let anybody to manipulate her again .I can’t see her willingly letting anybody puppet master her life .she seem determined to make all her own decisions for herself that why I am not surprised she give him his ring back she will do her own thing now ( to hell with everyone else ) .

And I think she will be the one persuade NJ to stay and follow his grandfather wishes .She is a quiet a strong character. She always stood up for what she believed in and stood up to those she considered were in the wrong ( love it when she Burn gold digger) .That why I think she will remind him about what his grandfather want to achieve and to keep his grandfather legacy intact.

Talking about an idiot , AJ surly will hate on SJ she is everything she is not loyal ,loved and sincere to everyone and didn’t have agenda when she pursuing something or dealing with anybody. She will be more evil when she beats her fair and square by coming up with fabulous designs. For me I give up on Aj the moment she dump and lost contact with a nice guy like NJ who loved and respected her for someone like SU .She will steal and cheat her I got a feeling her roommate will be first she put under the bus soon .

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

TBH Sw probably can collect uncle shares but it's going to come down to his mom dirty deeds in the past thats going to cause him to loose everything she'll get exposed for hiring kidnappers and not only that Sw wil get caught up in his dirty deeds such as sabatoge causing the company to loose all kinds of money and let's not forget his promises to those shareholders who probably hasn't return a dime they have pocketed so far.. I can't wait to see Nj face when he realizes Ja is stabbing him in the back and has and all out crush on Sw.. Waiting for Sj to mend his brokenheart.. Ja will become full of herself but it's going to be Sj who will out design her and Sw or her want even see her coming..  Sw will feel confident knowing that Nj don't know Sj is a designer and really going to become arrogant that he got Nj weaknes on his side what the promise he make her own label..

I say Nj was willing to wlk away from it all but they're going to force his hand to jump into this fight. I hope he makes Sh and Sw bowdown to him show hin the respect he deserves..

Glad uncle sees the resembalance of Yg in Nj.. Sh can't fool him.. He don't buy her BS also..  

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

And I think she will be the one persuade NJ to stay and follow his grandfather wishes .She is a quiet a strong character. She always stood up for what she believed in and stood up to those she considered were in the wrong ( love it when she Burn gold digger) .That why I think she will remind him about what his grandfather want to achieve and to keep his grandfather legacy intact.

I agree.  I think she will be the catalyst.  He needs her, from the contest standpoint too.  Knowing that she will be there as the chief designer in his team will help him a lot in getting the confidence to take on SU.

I am also interested in seeing what the Gold-digger and her brother will do, to get MS away from the wicked pair... The dad needs to stop talking about marriage, and not be on SJ's case for teaming up with NJ.  The wicked pair are not going to give up on the marriage idea (they have no choice) and are bound to step up their badmouthing of NJ to him, so the Gold-digger's counter-action is needed on the gullible fellow MS.  Though she is strong, I think SJ loves her dad a lot, and would want him on her side, in her plans with NJ...  So stuff like catching SU having his romantic sessions with JA and conveying it to MS would be the kind of work that the Gold-digger may do.   Who knows, maybe we will like the Gold-digger later!

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I keep saying this but I really like how kind NJ and SJ are too each other I cant wait for them to work together.

Feel free to repeat it.  I too really like the straight, sweet and kind interactions between the two, that are so frank and open.  It is like they just feel an unshakable trust on each other, already.  May the romance grow stronger and stronger!

7 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Sh saying she's not going to let anyone take away whats Sw.. I don't get why she thinks everything belongs to Sw and seems like she's going to try and challenge G/pa's will on the grounds of being incompetent.. We shall start to see her trickery and trechery very soon..  I tell you her smiling face isn't to be trusted.. When I see her smiling I think of this song

Thanks for that song.  Very apt...   The thing is that SH does not know that there is also a video with the chairman himself talking about everything.   If SH pushes any of this any far, the courts might buy what is in that video.

I do have one worry though.  The doctor.  In almost every drama that I have seen this guy in, he has been a shady character.  Just that they picked that actor, makes me worry that SH will get that guy to claim that the grandpa was not mentally stable when he made the will.  Hopefully the lawyer has taken proper preparations for a fight that he definitely must have seen coming!

I hope I am wrong but I see NJ walking away for now, let the company crumble and then come back to save it.  I haven't seen the episode yet but everybody seem to like YG brother, or NJ samchon.  Should we trust him this early on the drama?

Golddigger has to move fast and not let MS marry his daughter off to SiU.  If SiU gets into the Han family, Golddigger might lose some - so I guess he might team up against the evil mother and son - she needs the money - or, she and her brother need MS money. 

2 hours ago, viyra said:

I hope I am wrong but I see NJ walking away for now, let the company crumble and then come back to save it.  I haven't seen the episode yet but everybody seem to like YG brother, or NJ samchon.  Should we trust him this early on the drama?

Golddigger has to move fast and not let MS marry his daughter off to SiU.  If SiU gets into the Han family, Golddigger might lose some - so I guess he might team up against the evil mother and son - she needs the money - or, she and her brother need MS money. 

You are not the only one who is thinking like this. After the funeral, SIU told his secretary to hold a meeting to lay off 10% of employees and that is something that can cause the company some serious damage.The chairman is not dead for long and this S"""t is starting already. 

As for Golddigger, yep she will try to stop the marriage at any cost cuz if SIU joins the family, he will find out about the embezzlement which they can't have that. In a way, she is helping the OTP but at the same, it doesn't matter cuz NJ is the legal heir lol.

Also, why the hell is this JA trying to hit on some other dude when she is legally married? She is going to cause some embarrassment for this dude aka SIU down the line. I hope NJ finds out the truth about this ungrateful vixen soon. 

1 hour ago, viyra said:

I haven't seen the episode yet but everybody seem to like YG brother, or NJ samchon.  Should we trust him this early on the drama?

It is actually the Chairman's brother, not YG's brother (YG was a single son, I believe).  I am unsure how that man will turn out to be.  He seems to know a lot about SH and is constantly shooting caustic lines at her, but he and the chairman didn't get along too well either (which SH knows, as she told SU).  So, SH clearly believes that he can be turned around, and for now, we have to assume that she will manage to do that.  The drama needs SH to have some weapons to mount a fight, because, so far things have not gone her (or SU's) way.  She will somehow get the old man as a weapon.  I expect that it will turn around and go in SH's favor for a good stretch at some point, before NJ-SJ win things back at the end.  And I think that great-uncle will be a big part of the troubles for NJ-SJ even if he comes around to their side in the end.  Just guesses though...

14 hours ago, jayakris said:

I am also interested in seeing what the Gold-digger and her brother will do, to get MS away from the wicked pair... The dad needs to stop talking about marriage, and not be on SJ's case for teaming up with NJ.  The wicked pair are not going to give up on the marriage idea (they have no choice) and are bound to step up their badmouthing of NJ to him, so the Gold-digger's counter-action is needed on the gullible fellow MS.  Though she is strong, I think SJ loves her dad a lot, and would want him on her side, in her plans with NJ...  So stuff like catching SU having his romantic sessions with JA and conveying it to MS would be the kind of work that the Gold-digger may do.   Who knows, maybe we will like the Gold-digger later!

For what I see so far I think the gold digger will know father feeling toward NJ that he think he is fraud of course taking SU & SH words for it and his past experience with him when he  play role for SJ  thinking to move away from home ( he didn’t like at all) . She will be happy with SJ getting closer to NJ because father wouldn’t suggest her marrying NJ . She will let SJ take the lead she knows already she didn’t like SU .When SJ work with NJ I thinks her brother will spread rumours around that will eventually upsets fathers further .

So she and her brother would make SJ and her father relationship drift apart ,she will bad mouth SJ and NJ so the father stay angry and worried .So I don’t think the father will be supporting SJ knowing SH &SH Feeling toward Nj he will think his daughter will mess up her chance for good marriage .

5 hours ago, lu09 said:

Also, why the hell is this JA trying to hit on some other dude when she is legally married? She is going to cause some embarrassment for this dude aka SIU down the line. I hope NJ finds out the truth about this ungrateful vixen soon. 

Good morning, She wish to take their relationship from [ Boardroom to Bedroom ] .She find him charming and think he will look at her as a equal partner. Funny part I remember SU wasn’t supported about SJ dream to open Fashion Store .I think he would look at her as a fling and way to achieve his goal to win .

About her marriage I think she used to put her issues on THE BACK BURNER she think it’s wouldn’t causes her any problems.

15 hours ago, jayakris said:

I do have one worry though.  The doctor.  In almost every drama that I have seen this guy in, he has been a shady character.  Just that they picked that actor, makes me worry that SH will get that guy to claim that the grandpa was not mentally stable when he made the will.  Hopefully the lawyer has taken proper preparations for a fight that he definitely must have seen coming!

@jayakris  Lawyer Heo said he and G/pa wasn't the only ones there when he made the will,, There was another Dr there when G/pa made the video and can contest that he  ws in sound mind and body at the time the video was made,, Now if she choose to try and challenge his will it would be her and Sw that would come up short because they would also have to DNA test SW anyway..

12 hours ago, lu09 said:

@lu09  This is what I'm looking forward to Ja husband coming to that company looking for her talking have you seen my wife.. He's going to tell her I did what you told me to do.. I got my chef cetificate.. 

Archived