[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

I lose more brain cells every day watching this. It's completely ridiculous, and I want it to end mercifully so we can get on to the next drama.

I stopped watching it after Elsa was announced as NJ mom lol. I get a headache just reading the comments of this drama. Do you know by any chance which drama is replacing this? 

On 4/13/2019 at 1:01 PM, lu09 said:

I stopped watching it after Elsa was announced as NJ mom lol. I get a headache just reading the comments of this drama. Do you know by any chance which drama is replacing this? 

Same here.  It rapidly went downhill from there.  I watched off and on at that stage.  I stopped watching it completely when they focused on the sly fox.  Good grief, the writer moved all the characters off planet Earth.  In that weird corner of the galaxy that they relocated to, the sly fox was the center of that universe.  

On 4/12/2019 at 12:43 PM, angelwingssf said:

where have you all folks moved to?  Missing our daily conversation.

I haven't moved on to anything yet.  Still feeling sad about how this drama that looked so nice till over 90 episodes had to crash and burn like this.  To think that I was even doing all those full-length daily recaps and all that for so many episodes at first when the drama was smoothly moving along and felt refreshingly different!...  Oh well.  

The ratings were 24 and above for 12 of the 14 episodes from Ep 85 to Ep 98.  Since then, it has not crossed 24 in 13 of 16 episodes, and has been mostly in the 22s.  Quite a few viewers left. Had it finished in 100 or 104 episodes, it would have been a really nice drama.

I haven't stopped watching but I still have to watch 2-3 episodes from last week.  Just waiting for it to mercifully end somehow, to move on to something else.

I also miss the daily conversation.  Anything good that any of you are seeing?

I guess we're at the crisis level now, and episode 115 was supposed to be the cliff-hanger before the weekend.  Big mouth male from team 1  was coaxed out of confidential material about CSH and her mental condition.  It has hit the fan in the form of several newspaper articles to the point of concluding that the company is in trouble and may not be able to pull off the Hyungang/Italian brand merger.  Lawyer Heo is in a panic and they are checking CCTV footage to find out who the snitch is.  Chairman Ahn's brother tells Mr. Jo (that guy who was working with CSH)  who is now the managing director, that they need to get rid of lawyer Heo, so the big red light is on when Mr. Jo calls for an emergency board meeting.  Lawyer Heo knows that both SW and NJ need to be present, even though NJ has officially resigned.  Not sure if that resignation has officially been acted on....

Somehow in these last 2 weeks all the characters need to be rounded up and reunited to save the company.  I don't like it that SJ's character has been reduced to some sniveling, pitiful,  somewhat weak former fiancee that was originally a tiger.  It doesn't fit the character as she was first introduced.  And Yeon Ji is pregnant with twins, so Dae Sik is over the moon, even though I'm trying not to imagine how this all took place (pass the eye bleach! )  :wacko:

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me too stop watching long time ago just like @lu09 , just waiting to see final episode :blush:

* It’s a shame drama was very good at start , saying hi to all of you . 

@Ameera Ali, yup; I thought it would be better than other daily, but; it  turn out to be another lousy plot/scenario.  Also, waiting for the final ep.

The drama I wanted was not the drama I got. I wanted the drama where NJ and SW conspired (with liberal assistance from SJ, JA, and Lawyer Heo) to thwart evil CSH and Chairman Ahn's brother and take over the company. I thought CSH would acquiesce when SW and NJ got her backed into a corner, and she realized she would lose them both. (Cue massive forgiveness and a HEA ending episode.) I never dreamed this writer would use the current dreary scenario of CSH being completely disassociated and mentally incompetent, and that the former feisty SJ would be a mopey sad sack. 

there was no need for all this long sequence of breakup, I mean it could have taken only five episodes at most. I don't know why the writer chooses to fill the episodes with this long separation between SJ and NJ. it wasn't necessary. It is dragging. As if there was no incidents to fill the drama. It was more exciting when the two teams were competing. :( 

I am like Jin Ah's mom at this point. I really don't understand why must they go to all this trouble and give SH all attention and care to her. Leave her at a hospital to treat her mental illness, she brought this upon herself.

The story is getting ridiculous it's like the writer is just grasping for straws to fill in the 124 episodes. 

18 minutes ago, mamanijared said:

I am like Jin Ah's mom at this point. I really don't understand why must they go to all this trouble and give SH all attention and care to her. Leave her at a hospital to treat her mental illness, she brought this upon herself.

The story is getting ridiculous it's like the writer is just grasping for straws to fill in the 124 episodes

So, we have two more weeks?  Not ending this week? :frown:

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Sorry, the way you questioned it made me laugh lol. Can't believe they extended it:triumph:.

Due to high rating, before it started going downhill, the power that be decided to extend this drama to 124 episodes:dissapointed_relieved:

Archived