[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I liked the moments between NJ and his mom at the sea, where she remembered what she did to her mother, and how she has to pay for this. I really like the acting skills of Mrs Choi, and actually, although she played an evil character at the beginning, she is being punished now and repenting. The actress is pretty, despite her age

I am not really feeling this sincere repentance from the fox.   She is still manipulate and trying to get her "sons" to do what she wants.  She still wants them to fulfill her dreams and ambitions.

As for looking great at her age, her mouth is clear evidence she has gone for botox! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NJ has just committed to CSH that he would not abandon her after hearing her life story of trying to survive,  and feeling guilty about leaving her mother.  That really creates a sticky wicket for SJ who  will feel like a third wheel.   I agree that the manipulation continues, and turning that household upside down forcing everybody to jump through hoops looks very wrong.  NJ seems to be losing every round so maybe he'd better start deciding who and what is most important to him and stop being the "nice guy".

Episode 98

Spoiler

Credit: KBS World TV

Episode 99

Spoiler

Episode 100

Spoiler

Episode 101

Spoiler

Episode 102

Spoiler

Episode 103

Spoiler

Episode 104

Spoiler

Thought this drama would retain its nice fast paced storyline but nope it went to the same route with daily dramas. The writer seems to be struggling to reach the required episode. I am frustrated with SJ right now she is acting like as if she is very selfless and thinking of NJ but the way i see it she is just plain being selfish. In a way, i still find this drama a bit refreshing because the villains in this drama are really not that evil compared to the other dramas i have watched before, and the leads are not acting too nice to the point that they are becoming stupid.

I will just hang on to the end to see what will happen until the end even if i'm bored to tears, the only thing that i am looking forward right now is the funny and cute scenes of Dae Sik's parents.

I had to jump to the end of episode 110 to see where this was all going, and it seems SW is siding with his mean mother-in-law against CSH, much to the surprise of JA and the rest of the people in the house who want MIL to get out and go back home.  He seems to be digging in, so his mental state is not so stable either.  What surprises me is the pregnancy is really played down, and there is rarely any reference to it or plans being made, which I would think would be one of the main focus points for SW and JA as a couple.

I completely agree with @mamanijared... just hang in to the end, but my goodness, what a drag this has become.  Pretty sad when the "high point" of a drama becomes the side story of Dae Sik and his parents!  :o

Episode 111 is escalating to a fever pitch with JA's mom getting into it seriously with CSH, and JA telling her mom to get out and go home.  That encounter went nowhere, so the household is still in an uproar and the argument was carried over into the lobby of Hyungang.  There,  Bang and JA's mom got into it and the brouhaha was observed by nosy male worker from team 1 who interjected, then was chastised by lawyer Heo, and I think Bang was fired (not sure).    SW is so angry that he let CSH have it,  and the "sympathy" trend continues toward CSH, so it looks like that is what the ending will be... all the people she treated badly will rally to assist her with her mental disability.  <_<

NJ was the one to bring CSH out of her anxiety spell at the office by convincing her that she was a successful designer and made people want to work with her.  She calmed down enough to do an interview  with a reporter and NJ was with her.  Then they went to sign the documents with the Italian company with a lot of hoopla, and she was fine.  Mr. Jang told Mr. Lee that she looked like her old self and he was so pleased.  

Preview shows that CSH has moved out somewhere and everyone is looking for her.  Plenty of blame being thrown around because she is in no state to be alone.  I just have a feeling that it is going to be SJ that finds/helps/rescues her in the end to bring them together.

In episode 112,  CSH seems to be leaving the office with her suitcase, and hands an envelope of money to the secretary , indicating that she's not coming back.  Mr. Jang calls SW and voices concern as to her whereabouts.  SW and family find that the closets are empty and no indication as to where she is.  NJ's mother really lit in to SW for the way he has treated his mother, and for letting his MIL rag on CSH.  Actually, he deserves that.  By the end of the episode, CSH is found at a hotel (?) and when they (SW, NJ, Mr. Jang, and Mr. Lee) tell her to come back home, she answers, "I don't want to."  SW places his hand on her arm and she quickly pulls away and looks to NJ for support.  I can't tell from the preview where this is going, but there will be a big hole at the company without CSH there so I wonder how they will fill that vacancy?

NJ told SJ's father that he turned in his resignation and that he wanted to do something on his own.  He decided to let go of SJ, and SJ is planning to go abroad to study.  (Or so they say...)

End of episode 113 shows SW having some kind of medical issue where he's grabbing his stomach as he sits in his mother's room.  Preview shows CSH in an encounter with someone outside the hotel and SJ sees it, so not sure if SJ will intervene and help as CSH is getting worse as far as her mental state.

Actually, CSH agreed to stay with Mr. Jang at his place and away from the frenzy at home.  He would hire someone to stay with her, and until then, NJ's mother said she would stay there so Mr. Jang could go back to work.  Mother  and Ms. Heo took side dishes to CSH who seemed more relaxed, but still confused when she mentioned that SW was studying abroad.  

NJ's team is determined to stay with him as he tries to break away, so we'll see how long his plan to leave lasts.  Preview showed SJ calling NJ informing him of the encounter between CSH and a cab driver.

Just from the raw.... SW's spell seems to be just an episode that scared him, but no setback.   Dae Sik and Yeon Ji are supposed to be getting married soon, and YJ is now pregnant.  They are thrilled.  SJ helps CSH out of her predicament with the cab driver, then calls NJ to come get her.  Mr. Jang alerts SW that his mother is missing, but she is with NJ.  Something has to hold SJ from leaving, so we'll see what happens.  More and more of the same.... the mental issues are not getting resolved so I guess we're stuck until the very end. <_<

Archived