[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

The dye fiasco is getting resolved, but poor NJ is going to take some flak from the public in tomorrow's episode.  Seung Joo is absolutely in mistress Mom's face and told her explicitly that she is going after her job when NJ becomes Chairman.  Once again, SJ's Dad's company faces some backlash over the dye situation, but Mr. Han was very civil towards NJ and knows that CSH is behind it all.

Lawyer Heo has formerly requested that NJ's abduction case be reopened, and he is slowly getting to Mr. Bang to cooperate.  Bang's incentive is to reap some of the benefits of NJ being chairman.

SW's illness is cirrhosis of the liver and needs either a transplant (quickest remedy) or stem cell therapy (lengthy process).  Mom has been tested as a possible donor, and is convinced she would be a match because "she gave birth to him".  I think not.  I'm guessing that it will be NJ as the possible donor, and mean Mom has done so much evil that she will have to grovel to get help.  She is so over the top at this point with resentment and evilness that I wonder what it will take to stop her.  Mr. Lee has been so burned by her that he now sees her for what she is.  He is really bummed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@msmy, I think you hit mark, NJ will be SW's savior, not sure;  if SJ will be happy if NJ will donate his organ.   Lawyer Heo knows that the evil mistress is the culprit of all that's happening at Hyunkang:crazy:.  I have no sympathy for this woman, she is pure evil.

Hopefully, Mr Bang will come around sooner than later.  Regarding the mistress instructing SG to find JA, I am leery cause I am not sure if she is sincere.:wacko:

:D I wanna know about this massive mythical bank account that NJ is drawing from right now. Let's see....medical/hospital costs and compensation for the customers who developed skin problems from the formaldehyde, compensation to Minhan Corporation for the shutdown costs, all the customer returns + the $100 (figure was given by subbers) gift cards, and a whole new batch of clothing that will need to be made, the regular employee salaries + OT for all the extra work, plus there are probably more things that I have forgotten....it's gotta be a lot of money. 

Then again, CSH must also have a major mythical bank account too after the funds she's given SG to do his deeds, plus the payouts to BCS ($50,000 to start, and she promised him $300,000) and the hush money to the nurse(s). And don't forget her son's hospital bills.  :rolleyes:

I know there is a lot of stuff we viewers should not think about too hard when watching a Kdrama, but one thing that always gets to me is the money trail...:lol:  NJ and CSW are gonna co-inherit a bankrupt company. 

I have no worries about SG. Finding out about JA's baby, and his own horrific experience with having his own child aborted will galvanize him into turning on CSH. I can't wait to see how he will do it. It would be boring if he just told CSH to pound sand and get lost. What he might do is lead her on a wild goose chase "looking" for JA, while liberating her money from her wallet for his expenses. That would be fun to watch. He could be the person who sets up clandestine meetings with CSW and JA; easy to do with his taxi business.

13 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

I have no worries about SG. Finding out about JA's baby, and his own horrific experience with having his own child aborted will galvanize him into turning on CSH. I can't wait to see how he will do it. It would be boring if he just told CSH to pound sand and get lost. What he might do is lead her on a wild goose chase "looking" for JA, while liberating her money from her wallet for his expenses. That would be fun to watch. He could be the person who sets up clandestine meetings with CSW and JA; easy to do with his taxi business.

This will really be fun, if SG takes SH for a ride now.  That guy seems to have turned around too.  By the way, I really like the actor.  His line delivery is really good!  The way he said, "well, I guess I can find her" when SH called, was superb.  He is very natural in his acting, unlike a few others in this drama.

-------------------

Preview for Ep 79: http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,80,789050

Blurb: 진아(진예솔)는 자신을 찾으러 온 선규(강두)에게 시우(강태성)를 만나고 싶지 않다고 전한다. 수희는 한국을 빨리 떠나라며 방철상(권혁호)을 재촉하고, 허청산(강신일) 변호사는 방철상을 불러 한 가지 제안을 하는데...

Translation: As SG meets JA, she says that she doesn't want to see SU.  While SH presses BCS to leave the country quickly, Lawyer Heo calls over BCS and makes a proposal.

Now, that's a twist if JA says she doesn't want to see SU.  I guess SU's health needs to get more critical before she drops her fear of SH and runs to him.  But the romance between these two is quite touching....  Wonder what Lawyer Heo is planning to do with BCS.  He is slowly tightening his grip on SH's throat.

--------------------

Meanhile, Ep. 76 set a new high for ratings on Nielsen, with a 24.1 share, beating the 23.7 set by Ep. 69.  The drama has been #1 in its time slot for all episodes so far.

NJ and Mr. Lee are slowly winning over the angry parents of the affected children by going the extra mile in accommodating them with medical and financial support.  Male  designer of team 1 knows that Ms. Choi is behind it after talking to Mr. Lee.  The word is now out that SW is seriously ill.

Mistress Mom is told she is not a match for liver transplant, so she knows that it has to be NJ, the half brother.  I wouldn't expect her to do anything but take a cowardly approach by finding JA and asking her to get NJ to donate part of his kidney.  That's a tough situation for JA, especially after NJ just loaned her big money for a shop.  Seung Joo is shown in the preview of lashing out once again at CSH and sticking it to her for being such a lowlife.  I would imagine that NJ's mother would be outraged as well. :angry:  Hopefully, CSH is going to be forced to approach NJ herself and beg for her son's life.

:rolleyes:We all know that it will come to this, SW getting sick and  the only person who can save him is NJ. @msmy, you are right CSH need to talk to NJ directly and  ask him to save SW and also beg for his forgiveness .   Of course, NJ's Mom and SJ does not like this idea, but.;  at the of end the day NJ is softhearted and he cares for his only sibling.

In the preview, JA is back in the office and SJ is lashing out  CSH:love:

Did the doctor at the hospital throw in a doubtful seed that there may be a possibility that SU may not be SH 's child?  Did not understand the conversation.  

Disgusting of JA to come and beg for SU.  Just because NJ is a nice guy does not mean that he has to agree to it.  Also there are so many who would come forward to donate.  

@angelwingssf... I was guessing that the doctor was just confirming SW and his mother's relationship, but at the end of ep. 80... BOOM!  Lawyer Heo is consulting with SW's doctor about his condition, and the doctor mentioned that the HLA (human leukocyte antigen) compatibility is low.  That is odd for a mother/son, so lawyer Heo is asking the doctor if they maybe are not related.  Next episode shows Lawyer Heo getting evidence from his sister for a paternity test.   Just as some here have suggested!!!  Good work, chingas!;)

And Seung Joo rocks!!  She is in SH's face again about putting JA up to asking NJ for help to save SW.  There is no indication that mistress Mom will ever change her behavior, even though she acts like she is "sorry".  And will NJ even be compatible if SW is not really her son?  What a week we're going to have next week!

Preview shows CSH getting the subpoena to appear in court about the abduction case.  Lawyer Heo has a deal with Mr. Bang to compensate him while he stays out of sight.

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Did the doctor at the hospital throw in a doubtful seed that there may be a possibility that SU may not be SH 's child?  Did not understand the conversation. 

Yes, he said it pretty clearly.  That, they are "HLA-incompatible" if I heard right.  If SU and SH and blood-related, their HLA can't be that incompatible, he said.  Then the lawyer asked if that means SH and SU aren't mom and son.   We didn't hear the answer, but unless they are trolling us in some way, it looks like @sava2sava and others have been right all along, in their guess that there is more to the story than just SH getting NJ stolen.  She has stolen SU too.  Now the story gets even more interesting!!!!

It's interesting.  I have always held that SU was the grandpa's grandson on the basis of SH telling NJ's dad at the columbarium that "she always loved him".  On the basis that Koreans don't lie to dead people, I always thought she wouldn't say that if she was sleeping with somebody else and had a baby at that time.  But if SU is not even her son and she had stolen him, it is possible that she could have said it to the late dad of NJ, as it wouldn't be a lie.  She loved him so much that she wanted to get back to him using a stolen baby, I guess.  Haha.  I didn't think of that possibility at that time.

Based on the preview, the lawyer is trying to get a DNA test done for SH and SU.  That should put an end to any suspense.   The writer is on a roll now.

Hello Chingu's, yes indeed. we are on a roll:lol:.  NJ for sure will do a compatibility test, he is such a softhearted fellow and don't want to have a guilty conscience in case something happens to SW.  

Love SJ lashing out at SW's Mom, right on!!! Kindna feel sorry for SW; cannot  accept the fact  that his Mother is capable of doing evil deeds, but; he was brainwashed since he was a child.

Anyway, we are almost at the finish line:wub:  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!

@jayakris, @dulceres, @msmy -  Wait a minute.  If SH and SU are not related and she has stolen another baby to make sure that she gets the inheritance, who is SU and how could he be related to NJ?  When SH was not compatible with the liver, she said she will have to ask NJ. How would NJ liver be compatible? Are NJ and SU paternal twins?  Wouldn't the nurse know about it.  Wow! lots to think about for the weekend.  

39 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

@jayakris, @dulceres, @msmy -  Wait a minute.  If SH and SU are not related and she has stolen another baby to make sure that she gets the inheritance, who is SU and how could he be related to NJ?  When SH was not compatible with the liver, she said she will have to ask NJ. How would NJ liver be compatible? Are NJ and SU paternal twins?  Wouldn't the nurse know about it.  Wow! lots to think about for the weekend.  

Maybe she doing identity theft , that why her background  Don’t match with the information the  lawyer knew about her  , when he was confused with her growing up in orphanage while she had mother :D 

I cant imagine them as a twins :mrgreen:

Hello Everyone. I just about had it.. I can't retrieve my old account back and don't like my full name on display like this.. Anyone have any idea how to change my display name I've tried everything and it still comes back to my full name.. It's a hedache.:rage:

Yes it's me sava2sava..

I think Sw might be kidnapper 1 and 2 son Sh is desperate now.. SH is thinking get NJ to save Sw he'll do it because of the fact that kidnapper 2 raised NJ..As Nj always thinks she took him in when he had no place to go.. I think agreeing to saving Sw life is his way to payback the debt he thinks he owes.. I have been saying he don't understand the meaning of kidnapping and he owes none of these people anything.. Now if the shoes was on the other foot no way will Sw be even contimplating giving his liver to Nj even if he is his half brother.which I still don't think he is.. Sh will play the card if he turns out to be kidnapper 1 and 2 son I raised him better then you could have look at NJ is a proven fact.. In return let Sw inherot the company and I'll pay you handsomely for the rest of your lives and I think kidnapper 2 will go for it..

On 2/19/2019 at 8:43 PM, jayakris said:

But thinking of crazy scenarios, what if SU is the YSJ-BCS' son whom SH stole from another hospital, orchestrating a fake infant death, because she needed a baby to bring NJ's dad back to her?  Can't remember how long YSJ-BCS think their son lived.  If it was only for a very short few days, and if there was a way to make them believe that the child died, that could fit.  Not sure if that was even possible, because the nurses at the hospital where NJ was, would have to believe that SH had also given birth to a child.  That is because the nurse (that the lawyer talked to) seemed to remember SH as having just given birth.  But anyway, if she stole BCS' baby and then asked him to steal NJ, that would make for a very interesting situation.  SH and YSJ would both have raised stolen children.  Maybe the raised sons will forgive them both too...  This writer seems to like symmetric situations like that, I think.   But I think my scenario is too far-fetched... Just giving  it to @sava2sava to think about :)

@jayakris  It's not far fetched. Yes I think SH did a switcharoo and stole YSJ child and replacing him with a dead one.. As of todays episode the Doc has confirm that there blood match levels are two low to be related and lawyer Heo being the smart cookie he is asking the housekeeper for SH and Sw toothbrushes and hairs to do a DNa test which I think he'll also test Sw to Nj and G/pa but Nj isn't really needed for this.. I knew that G/pa left his DNa available just for something like this after he's gone.. 

5 hours ago, jayakris said:

Yes, he said it pretty clearly.  That, they are "HLA-incompatible" if I heard right.  If SU and SH and blood-related, their HLA can't be that incompatible, he said.  Then the lawyer asked if that means SH and SU aren't mom and son.   We didn't hear the answer, but unless they are trolling us in some way, it looks like @sava2sava and others have been right all along, in their guess that there is more to the story than just SH getting NJ stolen.  She has stolen SU too.  Now the story gets even more interesting!!!!

This is why SH never press the issue about NJ DNA being retested, Now you see why I had really question was they really related and she could have stolen him to.. SH wanted to live a chobeol lifestyle no matter the cost.. I think G/pa also knew that Sw was no relation to him.. Well now what will happen to the inheritence I could see NJ letting Sw keep part of the money because he'll see it as all his fault for being born looking at densed he is but SH on the other hand should be sued and taken to the cleaners.. She used her onesided crush for a married man and a tolen child to try and hang on to the relationship which I still thinks she had something to do with his accident..  

I still think SH stole the baby from the orphange 

1 hour ago, msmy said:

@sava2sava...try putting your screen name in the sign in section, then hit ' forgot password  " and see if you  can  get  a new  password. I had  trouble  a few weeks ago.

Me too.  You can use the same password  -  All I did was go to the forgot password and they will ask you for the email address.  Give them the email you have signed with Soompi.  They will send you a reset link and you can reset your password.  I used the same one as before and everything worked fine and dandy.  

Thanks everyone for your help but I keep getting lock account.. I'm waiting for the help desk to assit me ..

3 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

What if NJ and SW were switched because BCS took the wrong child?  NJ could possibly be SH's son.

@calledtoteach  Now thats and interesting thought but thats not going to fly.. NJ has been tested as G/pa biologicalG/child.. I don't think SH ever had kids at all.. If Sw isn't BCS and YSJ child the only option left is SH stole Sw from the orphanage where she frequent all the time..  

I think Lawyer Heo got further instruction on this or more of G/pa's last will needs to be read at a certain time 

Archived