[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

You are correct, @msmy.  NJ very much knows and strongly believes on the basis of logical/circumstantial evidence from Lawyer Heo, that it was SH who had him stolen, and he has openly hinted that straight to SH too.  We need to wait till the lawyer finds evidence and lines up the ducks in a row to catch SH.  But I would still expect NJ to not go for any revenge on SH and just accept her as what she is.  He will tell her that she did something unforgivable and will promptly forgive her!  Because he is so far being portrayed as a guy who goes for his own peace of mind and happiness - which, in his mind, comes from others around him being in peace too.

--------

Preview for Ep 72:  http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,73,788235

Blurb: 수희(김혜리)가 철야 작업을 하고 들어왔다는 시우(강태성)를 의심하자 승주(서효림)가 나서서 시우가 쓰러졌다는 사실을 밝힌다. 허청산(강신일) 변호사는 방철상(권혁호)의 족적을 쫓으며 수희(김혜리)를 압박해오는데...

Translation: While SH is suspicious about SU who comes in saying he was doing all-night work, SJ steps up and reveals the truth that SU had fainted.  Lawyer Heo is on to finding the footprints left by BCS, and comes to put pressure on SH.

--------

Just started watching Ep. 72.   Whoa, SJ just unloads on SH, at the company, when SJ and NJ bring SU back from the hospital (after all three told everybody at night that they were working late, and SJ had agreed with SU that they wouldn't tell SH that he had fainted).   SH thought that the three were out looking for JA and started going after SU and NJ.   SJ just couldn't stand it, so she came down on SH like a ton of bricks and left her tongue-tied.   You go girl, SJ!!!!!

The scene after NJ pulls SJ into their office is hilarious too.... Everybody at the office thinks they had a night out and were "doing the nasty".  In walks SJ's dad hearing that... He then asks NJ not to think of "breaking the speed limit" (Korean slang for pre-marital sex). Haha

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, fanofr said:

At the time, Lawyer Heo told NJ how mistress changed her name, how she and Bang know each other.  But he said they lack concrete evidence that mistress was the one who asked Bang to kidnapp NJ.  NJ said then it would open up a pandora's box and he was unwilling.  Lawyer Heo said he understood but on his part, he would continue to dig for information/evidence. 

@fanofr  Sounds like to me that pandoras box NJ don't wan open has a lot to do with his so called Mom whom I think is involved in all of this up tp her neck.. I've been wondering what will it take for him to get he don't owe her a debt and it's the other way around.. 

Boy Lawyer Heo is hot on they trail. 

Several things came out of episode 72....SW's elevated liver enzyme level is not a good sign.  Don't know if that will be a factor in the future, but that is what was discovered when he ended up at the hospital thanks to NJ and SJ.

Lawyer Heo found out that Bang went to another city to visit on his day off, the same city  where former nurse is working at a hospital .  Lawyer took a picture of a "receipt" that Bang left for Ms. Choi.   More evidence that the nurse is being paid off.

JA took on a shop with a $30,000 loan from NJ.  His mother is furious that NJ did that.  JA is looking at the sonogram of her baby, so I don't think she had the abortion, and will go through with the pregnancy.

Ms. Choi is making big trouble for Pres. Han of MinHan group after he denied producing items for team 1 as he has too much work.  He did not mince words with her about her past bag of tricks, so she  is throwing her weight around and blackmailing him.

@sava2sava... I think you are mis- characterizing  NJ's Mom.  She is not the bad person here.  She was not involved in the kidnapping, and was told by Bang (her former unregistered husband) that the baby was that of a relative.  She was depressed after losing her own baby, so it was a blessing to her to be able to raise NJ.  NJ loves her for that, and he had no idea that he was adopted until recently.  The bad people here are mistress Mom and Bang, who planned the kidnapping.

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Sounds like to me that pandoras box NJ don't wan open has a lot to do with his so called Mom whom I think is involved in all of this up tp her neck..

No he wouldn’t open that door  , because he always so busy meddling in other people’s  affairs , helping SW to the hospital , giving JA money   :D 

Yes she did mistake not reporting it , she lived a lie for 30 years knowing her husband is criminal that was in & out of prison but fair to her , she was kind , and loving would that count for something . 

@msmy I share the same opinion of NJ's mom.  She is a bit of an airhead but can be sharp as nails when need be.  But the woman has a golden heart.  I hope she ends up marrying Lawyer Heo :)

@Ameera Aliyes, NJ is a busybody and always meddliing.  But he is well-matched with SH in this department!  They can spend much bonding time meddling together :)

Preview for Ep 73 - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,74,788331

Blurb: 순자(이종남)는 승주(서효림)를 불러 진아(진예솔)와 얽힌 과거 이야기를 꺼내며 남진(박윤재)을 잘 단속하라고 타이른다. 수희(김혜리) 또한 연지로부터 남진이 진아에게 돈을 빌려줬단 사실을 알게 되는데...

Translation: YSJ (NJ's mom) talks to SJ about the entangled past with JA, to persuade her to keep NJ under good control.  SH learns, again through YeonJi, that NJ had lent money to JA.

-----

Though I want to agree with those of you who stand by YSJ as a woman with a good heart, she often does everything that makes me want to join @sava2sava's camp that thinks she is just a kidnapper who deserves no sympathy.   Next episodes seems to be like that.   She has no business now to meddle into NJ's decision (taken with SJ) to help out JA.  To try to bring wedges between the young people who get along so well, is what all these old people do.  That is pretty much the theme of the drama, as we see now.  SH, BCS, YSJ, JA's mom, etc are all great at making things bad for the younger people.  SH has been using the nice but weak woman YJ also in it.

-----

I watched E73. It looks like SU is coming around to giving up on JA, just as SH wanted... but it doesn't look like NJ and SJ will let him do that.  And, just as I said above, I totally hated NJ's mom in this episode.  I usually take her as a rather clueless but well-meaning lady, but here she went too far, trying to make SH worry that NJ might move back to JA if she doesn't watch it.  Of course, NJ seemed to put that thought to rest later, but it is just sad to see the old people trying to poison the minds of the straight-thinking youngsters.

Is everybody having login problems or what?  No comments from anybody for a day?

Hi @jayakrisI was logged out of the forum! Took me a couple of days and many tries to remember the password.  Early sign of dementia! 

I'd have to agree with those who think YSJ is a good person.  I don't think she was aware that Bang kidnapped baby NJ.  Her reasons for not wanting them to meet was to keep him from mooching off NJ. 

She is meddling in NJ's love life because she is afraid his future FIL will ill-treat him.  She also doesn't like that he makes himself too readily available to JA.  Even when they were back in the boondocks, she always said that NJ loves JA more than JA loves NJ.  She said JA was only using him.  I think she is being an over-protective mama.  Ordinarily I would find it annoying but I guess there are other more annoying characters that she seems pretty harmless to me :P

Same here with login... finally changed my password and that worked.  I didn't think there was that much, though, in episode 73 to comment on.  I agree with you, @O about Mom... she knows that people will take advantage of NJ's good heart and is encouraging SJ to be aware.  SJ is pretty sharp by having her Dad in the business, so it's good that she's close to NJ and knows what's going on.

Evidently NJ has a strategy to deal with Pres. Han's situation with evil mistress Mom.  NJ said to go ahead and produce their products and later get more work from other countries where she can't interfere.

Episode 74 is pretty awesome.  JA's shop is called "Needle and Thread", and she redesigns clothes to update them.  She's now "outed" when Pres. Han's wife takes clothes to the shop, and ex-con brother is a cab driver that took her to the shop and recognizes JA.  Trouble ahead.

SJ is really assertive toward SH in defending NJ, and also gets pretty "direct" with SW when she tells him that it was his mother who caused trouble by playing dirty with MinHan.  She accused him of being of the same cloth, and said she didn't blame JA for dumping him because his ethics were shaky.

Lawyer has the goods on SH and Mr. Bang, including a video of the nurse accepting the bribe from Bang, and the copy of the receipt that was delivered to SH.  They are both dumbfounded and searching for an excuse.  End of episode.

I know we usually complain about awful side stories, but Dae Sik and Yeon Ji are so cute... :D

On 2/13/2019 at 12:41 AM, jayakris said:

Preview for Ep 73 - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,74,788331

Blurb: 순자(이종남)는 승주(서효림)를 불러 진아(진예솔)와 얽힌 과거 이야기를 꺼내며 남진(박윤재)을 잘 단속하라고 타이른다. 수희(김혜리) 또한 연지로부터 남진이 진아에게 돈을 빌려줬단 사실을 알게 되는데...

Translation: YSJ (NJ's mom) talks to SJ about the entangled past with JA, to persuade her to keep NJ under good control.  SH learns, again through YeonJi, that NJ had lent money to JA.

-----

Though I want to agree with those of you who stand by YSJ as a woman with a good heart, she often does everything that makes me want to join @sava2sava's camp that thinks she is just a kidnapper who deserves no sympathy.   Next episodes seems to be like that.   She has no business now to meddle into NJ's decision (taken with SJ) to help out JA.  To try to bring wedges between the young people who get along so well, is what all these old people do.  That is pretty much the theme of the drama, as we see now.  SH, BCS, YSJ, JA's mom, etc are all great at making things bad for the younger people.  SH has been using the nice but weak woman YJ also in it.

-----

I watched E73. It looks like SU is coming around to giving up on JA, just as SH wanted... but it doesn't look like NJ and SJ will let him do that.  And, just as I said above, I totally hated NJ's mom in this episode.  I usually take her as a rather clueless but well-meaning lady, but here she went too far, trying to make SH worry that NJ might move back to JA if she doesn't watch it.  Of course, NJ seemed to put that thought to rest later, but it is just sad to see the old people trying to poison the minds of the straight-thinking youngsters.

Is everybody having login problems or what?  No comments from anybody for a day?

I thought I forgot my password. Guess I wasn't the only one. 

4 hours ago, msmy said:

Episode 74 is pretty awesome.  JA's shop is called "Needle and Thread", and she redesigns clothes to update them.  She's now "outed" when Pres. Han's wife takes clothes to the shop, and ex-con brother is a cab driver that took her to the shop and recognizes JA.  Trouble ahead.

SJ is really assertive toward SH in defending NJ, and also gets pretty "direct" with SW when she tells him that it was his mother who caused trouble by playing dirty with MinHan.  She accused him of being of the same cloth, and said she didn't blame JA for dumping him because his ethics were shaky.

Lawyer has the goods on SH and Mr. Bang, including a video of the nurse accepting the bribe from Bang, and the copy of the receipt that was delivered to SH.  They are both dumbfounded and searching for an excuse.  End of episode.

I know we usually complain about awful side stories, but Dae Sik and Yeon Ji are so cute... :D

@msmy, yup, agreed with you with  Dae Sik and Yeon Ji, I hope that YJ really care about DS.  SW Mom is a piece of work,  hopefully, JA will be safe for now and SH's thug will not inform of her whereabouts. 

Really like Lawyer Heo, he knows how to throw cold water to SH/BC.  Hopefully, NJ and SJ will not have a lover's quarrel because of SW' Mom spouting something stupid about NJ previous relation with JA.

On 2/14/2019 at 9:31 AM, msmy said:

Agreed, but Dae Shik's parents are even cuter! Not only do they openly 'ship their son and Yeon Ji, but they are still so in love, and so positive toward each other that they send my cuteness meter reading to Overload status!

SJ really raked CSW over the coals about his business ethics, and about the blind spot he has when it comes to his mom and her dirty deeds. That was an enjoyable scene. When SJ or NJ get fired up--look out!

I know this will set some readers off, but I am feeling very sad for CSW right now. He was starting to be so much less of an ***hole, but now after his evil momma drove JA off, he's back to his old ways. How awful for CSW to believe that JA aborted his baby....he must be grieving not only the loss of the relationship with JA but the loss of a child he probably very much wanted without any say in the matter.  Yeah, yeah I know....she is definitely keeping the baby....but CSW doesn't know that, and his anguish is really getting to me. Since he himself was fatherless, that adds to his issues as well. He had no father to protect him, and now he thinks he couldn't protect his own child either. I hate watching him act out his anger and frustration, but I get where it comes from.

I can't wait for the day that SW will discover everything about his mom. SH is laughing right now but when people discovers all the things she did she will be all alone and will remember what NJ told her that she will be shedding more painful tears and that day is near. What kind of mother wants to see her child suffer? She is very selfish and desperate for power and been using SW as her excuse for everything. 

I do agree with Dae Sik's parents they are fun to watch and they bring humor to the drama. I also like Dae Sik and Yeon Ji scenes

I do agree with Dae Sik's parents they are fun to watch and they bring humor to the drama. I also like Dae Sik and Yeon Ji scenes

I agree that their relationship is cute , I love their scene :blush: but could their relationship work realistically but why am I using the word realistically nothing in kdrama is realistic these day .For me I feel she in love with the financial security his parent provide , but I hope she will be genuine to him . 

I'm afraid poor SW has a liver disease or hepatitis.  His symptoms are getting serious and he's quietly fighting pain.  His mother mentioned his drinking but he blew her off.

NJ explained to Mr. Han that it was actually SJ who suggested loaning money to JA, and that's why he loved her.  He earned a lot of brownie points today with Mr. Han as he praised SJ and told how much he appreciates. her.

Ex-con brother Seon Gyu was sent to pick up the redesigned clothes at JA's shop, and there he saw the sonogram picture and baby diary.  He realized what a creep Ms. Choi is, and apologized to JA and offered her help.  Looks like he could flip to the good side.

Lawyer Heo has mistress Mom and Mr. Bang in a corner, and before they could do anything, lawyer has already contacted another nurse who was at the hospital during the kidnapping.  He emphasized once again that the statute of limitations starts when the child is found, so there is still time to nail Ms. Choi and Mr. Bang.

I meant to say something as some of you have about Dae Sik's parents and how funny they are knowing DS has a girlfriend.  They came today and want to buy Yeon Ji a car, so they were all excited.  She never impressed me as a gold digger, so I think she is sincere and will not break DS's heart.

I find those boutonnieres that the male designer on team 1 wears is comical.  The white one looks like styrofoam... maybe an upcycle?!

:rolleyes:

On 2/14/2019 at 9:10 PM, shamrockmom said:

I know this will set some readers off, but I am feeling very sad for CSW right now. He was starting to be so much less of an ***hole, but now after his evil momma drove JA off, he's back to his old ways. How awful for CSW to believe that JA aborted his baby....he must be grieving not only the loss of the relationship with JA but the loss of a child he probably very much wanted without any say in the matter. Yeah, yeah I know....she is definitely keeping the baby....but CSW doesn't know that, and his anguish is really getting to me. Since he himself was fatherless, that adds to his issues as well. He had no father to protect him, and now he thinks he couldn't protect his own child either. I hate watching him act out his anger and frustration, but I get where it comes from.

I am totally with you.  I feel really bad for the guy, who does seem to have a good heart and is forcing himself to become bad because he feels it's his duty towards his mom to be like that.  I pity the guy for having such an evil character as his mom.  Seeing her put on such an act of love towards him, and keep him away from knowing what she has been doing, I am forced to wonder if she is even his mom!

But I loved the scene where SH came up with excuses to save herself and BCS, as Lawyer Heo showed the CCTV evidence to them.  Amazing Houdini act with such quick thinking, even if the lawyer knew that it was all a lie.  But the lawyer has more things lined up, it seems.

Looks like the gold-digger has completely turned into a loving wife.  But she was nothing more than airhead all along.  But it seems her brother is also turning around?  It seems even he can't stand what SH has done to JA, when he saw that JA is indeed pregnant.  The story is getting very interesting...  I wonder how everybody will know of where JA is and that she is pregnant.  I bet SU will be back in hospital soon, and somehow JA will find out and run to him.

By the way, there is more humor in the drama than the subbers are letting everybody know (they just don't seem to have any interest in picking up on the humor).  When DS' parents showed the pictures, at first they said they want to buy DS and YJ "cha" which can mean a vehicle or simply "tea".  YJ thought they were going to buy her tea, and then saw the pictures of cars.  Haha.

Is the drama hellbent on making everybody turn into good people, except SH?   They made us hate SU at first, but now we feel pity for him and do not hate him.  They made us hate JA once when she looked like such a selfish woman, but she is very much alright and like how NJ always thought of her.  They made us hate YS at one time, and she is now just a lovable airhead.  Her husband was so annoying at first, but now he is a good guy who loves his daughter and adores her boyfriend NJ too.  Perhaps they are about to make his brother-in-law alright too? ... Maybe they are on to the same thing with even BCS (who showed up saying he loves YSJ and even stopped overacting, to maybe make us like him!!)...  In the end, it looks like everybody will be good, and SH will be surrounded by everyone.  That could be the drama's story.  "Love and truthfulness conquers all".

[Sorry, I was traveling, and couldn't post the previews for the last couple of episodes]

----------------------------------

Ep 76 preview from KBS - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,77,788424

Blurb: 수희(김혜리)는 재수사 의뢰를 피해 방철상(권혁호)에게 한국을 떠나 살라며 돈을 건네고, 방철상은 순자(이종남)를 만나 같이 떠나자고 한다. 허청산(강신일) 변호사는 남진(박윤재)과 시우(강태성), 수희가 모인 자리에서 3차 경연 결과를 발표하는데...

Translation: As SH gives money to BCS and asks him to leave from S. Korea, so as to avoid a re-investigation, BCS meets YSJ, asking her to leave with him.  Lawyer Heo reveals the third contest results in a meeting with NJ, SU and SH.

The preview video shows her offering $300K to BCS, to go abroad.  Whoa, that's a lot of coin!...  Wonder where she will come up with that, without leaving some good money trail.

Sorry i havent been posting lately, my grandma is in the hospital right now and my job been keeping me busy too. Again im sorry.

Episode 61

Spoiler

Credit: KBS World TV

Episode 62

Spoiler

Episode 63

Spoiler

Episode 64

Spoiler

Episode 65

Spoiler

Episode 66

Spoiler

Episode 67

Spoiler

Episode 68

Spoiler

Episode 69

Spoiler

Episode 70

Spoiler

Ep 77 Preview: http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,78,789007

Blurb: 시우(강태성)는 3차 경연 패배를 인정하지 못하는 수희(김혜리) 앞에서 쓰러져 병원으로 이송된다. 순자(이종남)는 허청산(강신일) 변호사에게 전화해 방철상(권혁호)이 함께 떠나자고 했다는 사실을 이야기하는데...

Translation: As SH is unable to accept the 3rd context defeat, SU faints in front of her and is transported to the hospital.  SJ calls Lawyer Heo and tells him that BCS had asked her to leave with him.

Now I really feel bad for SU.  Nothing is going right for the guy! .... Looks like CS will be hot on the trail of BCS when he tries to escape.

what was the document that the lawyer handed over to Ms. Choi ?  Looks like SU needs something and his mother is planning on being involved with something medical.  Bone marrow or blood donation?

EDIT:

The subs are out.  The document that the lawyer handed over was the birth records of SU which puts Ms. Choi in the vicinity of the child that got abducted.  SU has liver problems and it has hardened and the doctors are looking to treat it using stem cell technology.  Getting a liver would be difficult and Ms. choi wanted to donate her liver for her child.  Is she trying to tell the doctor not to put him on a database for liver transplant?  Probaby @sava2sava might be on the right track.  IS SU really step sibling to NJ ?  How come nobody has done any DNA analysis with SU ?  I know that Ms. Choi raised a ruckus during grandpa's funeral.  After that we did not hear anything.  They could check NJ and SU blood work and if they were step brothers, the DNA would show that and NJ could be a donor to SU.  

21 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Probaby @sava2sava might be on the right track.  IS SU really step sibling to NJ ?  How come nobody has done any DNA analysis with SU ?  I know that Ms. Choi raised a ruckus during grandpa's funeral.  After that we did not hear anything.  They could check NJ and SU blood work and if they were step brothers, the DNA would show that and NJ could be a donor to SU.  

I think @sava2sava has been hoping for some serious fun with SU's not being a true step sibling to NJ.  Actually it will be a lot of fun if there is a twist like that, and SH has to leave with nothing in the end... but I still don't think that is the case.  I think these two are both the grandpa's grandson.  We have to assume that the grandpa and Lawyer Heo would not accept SU as even a possibility for a successor without fully making sure of his parents through a DNA test, knowing that they did a DNA test of NJ.  

But thinking of crazy scenarios, what if SU is the YSJ-BCS' son whom SH stole from another hospital, orchestrating a fake infant death, because she needed a baby to bring NJ's dad back to her?  Can't remember how long YSJ-BCS think their son lived.  If it was only for a very short few days, and if there was a way to make them believe that the child died, that could fit.  Not sure if that was even possible, because the nurses at the hospital where NJ was, would have to believe that SH had also given birth to a child.  That is because the nurse (that the lawyer talked to) seemed to remember SH as having just given birth.  But anyway, if she stole BCS' baby and then asked him to steal NJ, that would make for a very interesting situation.  SH and YSJ would both have raised stolen children.  Maybe the raised sons will forgive them both too...  This writer seems to like symmetric situations like that, I think.   But I think my scenario is too far-fetched... Just giving  it to @sava2sava to think about :)

-------------------

Ep 78 Preview from KBS:  http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,79,789023

Blurb: 상현(조덕현)은 남진(박윤재)과 승주(서효림)와 함께 수희(김혜리)를 찾아가 유해성분 유출 가능성이 있는 염료를 일부러 추천한 거냐고 따진다. 수희는 선규(강두)를 불러 시우(강태성)를 위해 진아(진예솔)를 찾아달라 부탁하는데...

Translation: Ajussi, with NJ and SJ joining him, quarrels with SH on whether she recommended a dye that could possibly release toxic ingredients.  SH calls SG and asks him to find JA for SU's sake.

Okay, so it looks like SH comes to some sense and decides to care for SU's well-being, for once.

Archived