[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@lu09  Yes she's very stupid she thinks she's helping the team win the competition. She's doing more damage then good.. SH also threatening to expose her daughter to the media.. I see all of this will blow up on team 2 and I don't think Sw will kindly take it they stoop this low to win.. As to use a womans child.. I see SJ karma catching up with her real quick..

Now do MS knows his BIL has a gambling problem. ?  I have to agree what will he do when he finds out his lovey wife ask for compensation for losing the baby.. Nothing good will come to her and brother she has been calling wolf for so long and it's time she gets taking at hand.. It's going to have to be SJ to check her and brother in front of Dad about the money she has taken from NJ to give to her brother and I'm looking forward to seeing the dumb look on MS face when he realizes wife is just a H-O-O-K-E-R and her brother is her P-I-M-P and he's the biggest trick of them all. The big question is he should ask her wheres the money.

Kudos SJ for telling your dad it's none of his business who she dates compared to what he did.. He still thinks he could control her life when he has placed that women above all and allowed her to come into the home and changed things before she even got comfortable and acceoting her dads marriage.. Then he sold her child hood home full of memories of her mother behind the women and her brother.. I say MS wjat's it's going to take for him to get a serious wake up call..

Exactly. SU won't be taking this lightly either because he told his mom directly that he wants to win due to his competency not dirty tricks or connections. If this was the old SU, he won't care and may have done the same lol. 

As for the money, I hope SJ finds out before the money gets used by dumb and dumber. The moron dad has to learn his lesson the hard way.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, lu09 said:

As for the money, I hope SJ finds out before the money gets used by dumb and dumber. The moron dad has to learn his lesson the hard way.

@lu09  I don't know whats ir's going to take for dumb dad to see everything is about money for her and brother.. Maybe it's going to have to take when he's completely bankrupt and brother has her off getting it on with the next victim..

Good evening, I thinks SJ / NJ wouldn’t stand still while SH’s mess with a model child And will try to help her and his sincerity will win her over . At the end the model will knows that there is no point to protect a relationship that is a dead , the man who’s the father of her child seems to be a bad father already, the way he ignores his child Broke my heart . 

Thanks @jayakris for recap it’s help me know what happen while I am working :D

@sava2sava & @lu09 I agree with you both , I can’t wait when all come true :P 

NJ gave up the second competition and told the model to protect the child. The model found out the truth and seems to have a change of heart. The preview shows HMR going to Elsa's office and accepting the offer but with a condition attached to it. Also she is wiretapping the conversation. Elsa will never know what hit her lol:D.

NJ payed the Golddigger and pimpy and they already split the money at the cafe:angry:. But preview shows stupid MS finding some expensive coats in his room and interrogates golddigger about it lol. She tells him she got the money from her brother who works at the cafe but he isn't believing it:lol:

I didn't want to say this the last ep but this ep made me say this. This kidnapper guy better go back and take acting classes again. For God's sake, who hired him?

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

NJ payed the Golddigger and pimpy and they already split the money at the cafe:angry:. But preview shows stupid MS finding some expensive coats in his room and interrogates golddigger about it lol. She tells him she got the money from her brother who works at the cafe but he isn't believing it:lol:

I didn't want to say this the last ep but this ep made me say this. This kidnapper guy better go back and take acting classes again. For God's sake, who hired him?

Thanks for this update @jayakris..

Now MS shouldn;t believe a thing his golddigger says when it comes to her brother or her.. Where would the brother gets money from working at a cafe any other time when he's gotten his hands on money he don't even call or see his sister not until he's broke and she cries bloody wolf when the brother needs help and a place to stay.. Now if DS did what NJ suggested about installing thise cameras and if MS had half of a brain the size of a lemon he'll go to the resturant and start questioning DS to see if the money was stolen by the brother and ask to see the tape and see just where wife got the omney from and she didn't ffer a dine of it to be spent in the house or tried to give back the money her brother has already stolen.. Technicall the 50 grand should have went to SJ for the stocks he stole from her.. MS is going to need to file charges on this man in order for her to get it.. Stop helping him or get a divorce..

I haven't seen the latest but did Kindapper #1 meet YS.? Most people like Kidnapper #1 would have bad acting skills which means he won't be around for long even though he's right YS kept the same number because it ws his only means to contact her later she always knew he would call or try and find her..  

Ep 49 recap

- Ms Heo tells BCS that YSJ is away and doesn't let him in at the house.

- NJ is feeling downcast about MS' yelling, and SJ is apologetic about the grief she and her dad is causing him.  NJ tells her that they should think more before rushing into it.  She tells him in a nice way that it is not what she wants to hear. She wants to hear him ask her not to worry, and say that he will wait for her come what may. Now he smiles and tells her that she will indeed wait for her and will absolutely not let her go. Unless she leaves him, there is no way he will leave her. He says he meant only to give her dad time to come around.  They are back to their playful ways, as the team members come in.

- CS calls in NJ and tells him of YS' $50K demand. They both think that SG is behind it. NJ thinks that they would rather give the money, if that helps YS get over her mental anguish.  But it bothers him that MS is unaware of all this. He might misunderstand this, feels NJ.  CS thinks it can be explain when the time comes.

- SH looks at the photos that YJ sent her. She thinks HMR is tied down now.

- At the team-1 meeting, SU reviews Mr Jang's and JA's designs. Suddenly SH says she finds YJ's design pretty good too, making YJ thrilled. SU asks everybody to make the dress samples.  SH tells them not to worry about getting HMR to model.

- NJ and SJ come to meet HMR. She doesn't want to see them, but SuJi lets them in, as she wants to hug uncle NamJin. NJ and SH tell her that it must be a misunderstanding and ask to see the pictures.  She gives her phone and says "if I knew you were sent by SH, I would have never met you to start with". NJ and SJ are puzzled, and HMR tells them that SH had said that she had sent NJ to her. Now SJ tells her that SH and they are on competing teams, and explain the details.  NJ asks why there would be no pictures of him and SuJi from everywhere else that day, but only from outside the cafe. If he were trying to take pictures, why would he get it taken only at the cafe. But HMR says that only NJ knew where they were meeting. But when NJ asks her, she recalls that she had met SH also at the same cafe. SJ: "Now there is no doubt. SH must have sent somebody and got the pictures taken". HMR tells them that SH had threatened her with exposing her child and her dad. SJ can't believe SH would do this. HMR is now sure of what happened, and asks SJ what she should do.

- NJ suggests that it is better for HMR to get on the stage for SU. If the child and her dad are whom HMR needs to protect, that's what she ought to do. HMR asks if they wouldn't lose the whole contest if she does that. SJ asks if he is out of his mind. That means he will be just handing over HK to SU and SH, she says. NJ: "Then what else can we do? We can't get a child caught in an adults' fight, can we?", as he pats a sleeping SuJi.  He then tells HMR that he had indeed come to  see her at first, hoping to be nice to SuJi and get HMR on their side.  But he learned something from SuJi too in the process. When SuJi became so trusting of a stranger like him, and got close, he actually felt ashamed that he had an ulterior motive.  Whatever is the reason, it is not right for people to use people. He even apologizes and asks HMR not to worry about him and to do what is best for SuJi  (Basically some nice blah blah from him. Both the ladies are very touched. Good job).

- He tells HMR that their design concept was mother-daugther couple dresses. SJ's idea (Just as we all expected).  They will give HMR the dress as a gift later.  Before leaving, he tells HMR that he felt SuJi wants to be out seeing the world, so she should get out with her daughter more.  Seeing that is his wish, as a fan of HMR.  (The man has got HMR ready to eat out of his hands)

- SJ is all mad at NJ in the parking garage, but he is unfazed and SJ doesn't know what to say. She goes, "I must be mad. Why do I even like this fellow?"

- BCS waits outside but left just before YSJ got home. She is scared, on hearing that BCS was there.

- BCS is with his bro, and asks him to get some food for him.  While yelling he says "get something from the gas station". He suddenly recalls that YSJ had worked at a gas station. He wants his bro to get the phone number of gas stations in the hometown.

- SU and JA working on the design plans.  He tells her that people don't know how enjoyable it is for somebody to love somebody.  Nothing here, except JA bringing up some Chinese plan.

- BCS calls the gas station, asking if it isn't the gas station run by DS' dad. It is. He introduces himself as, "hello sir, I am NJ's dad, Bang Seong Cheol". DS' dad remembers him.  BCS asks what happened to YSJ. It seems DS' dad doesn't know where BCS was, so he says, "What, you were in some jail or something all this while, to not know the news?" ... He tells  BCS that NJ is the grandson of HK. BCS can't seem to believe what he is hearing. He is thrilled that his life is about to get to the next level.

- The foolish dad and the gold-digger are doing things that make me puke. MS leaves and YS gets a call from NJ.

- NJ tells YJ that he has put together $50K. He tells her that he'll handle this. She thanks him. After he leaves, she cries and wonder if she should leave the house "to stop that jerk from bullying you".

- NJ gives the money to YS at the cafe. SG is satisfied as sweet sister gives him money. They discuss keeping MS unaware of this.  DS hears it, but who knows if he understood what it was...

- BCS is outside the house, looking like a 1960s cartoon character, with flowers. Go away, says YSJ.  "Go back, when my wife and son are here?," asks the cartoon figure.  She yells at him, and he says he then has no choice but to talk to NJ, now that I hears that "that NamJin is the grandson in the HK Group?".  YSJ: "Don't mess with NJ.  If you mess with NJ, you and I will both die!".  Evil laughter and overacting from the jerk. [The End]

50 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Actually, it was @lu09 who gave that quick summary at first.  I was running late...

50 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I haven't seen the latest but did Kindapper #1 meet YS.? Most people like Kidnapper #1 would have bad acting skills which means he won't be around for long even though he's right YS kept the same number because it ws his only means to contact her later she always knew he would call or try and find her..   

Good point, that if they picked a bad actor, it may be because they don't plan to keep him around too long.

Also, since he seemed not to show any clue that NJ had any connection with HK, we now have to assume that he kidnapped a kid without knowing whom he was kidnapping.  HK was already a big company at that time (as NJ's dad was married to another chaebol family daughter).  So, whoever got him to kidnap the baby, had not told him whom he was kidnapping.  So, we should rethink any idea that he could be the dad of SU etc, too.  He doesn't show any indication that he knows anybody in HK.  Otherwise, he would be out there at HK first, after hearing that NJ is there.

I hope NJ’s sincerity would help him win this round :D , I nearly cried for the way he cares for the model welfare and her child :wub: 

3 hours ago, jayakris said:

Also, since he seemed not to show any clue that NJ had any connection with HK, we now have to assume that he kidnapped a kid without knowing whom he was kidnapping.  HK was already a big company at that time (as NJ's dad was married to another chaebol family daughter).  So, whoever got him to kidnap the baby, had not told him whom he was kidnapping.  So, we should rethink any idea that he could be the dad of SU etc, too.  He doesn't show any indication that he knows anybody in HK.  Otherwise, he would be out there at HK first, after hearing that NJ is there.

I agree , maybe there was a middle man that hired him  :D poor me thinking he was living in a better life with money he got from kidnapping NJ  to learn he was so bad in his chosen job he was in prison all that time ..

@jayakris  Maybe the middle man is SH sidekick whom saw how madly in love she with NJ dad and thought by having NJ kidnap would increase her chances of entering the family.. He could also be Sw dad and SH nor he hasn't spoken up about it.. I could see these two plannng to take on the family assets for themselves to live rich.. Long as Sw don't know all is fine even if he finds out years later it's still all good because its no way he'll turn in his parents to live poor..

I don't think kidnapper #1 just went into the hiospital and took a child just for YS sake if nothing is in it for him..

I don't think kidnapper #1 just went into the hiospital and took a child just for YS sake if nothing is in it for him..

Does he seem to u a kind and loving person  to do it for free :D  - the way he thinks he will get a free meal from everybody :P

Could he kidnapped the wrong child 

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Now MS shouldn;t believe a thing his golddigger says when it comes to her brother or her.. Where would the brother gets money from working at a cafe any other time when he's gotten his hands on money he don't even call or see his sister not until he's broke and she cries bloody wolf when the brother needs help and a place to stay.. Now if DS did what NJ suggested about installing thise cameras and if MS had half of a brain the size of a lemon he'll go to the resturant and start questioning DS to see if the money was stolen by the brother and ask to see the tape and see just where wife got the omney from and she didn't ffer a dine of it to be spent in the house or tried to give back the money her brother has already stolen.. Technicall the 50 grand should have went to SJ for the stocks he stole from her.. MS is going to need to file charges on this man in order for her to get it.. Stop helping him or get a divorce..

Let's pray this is the case cuz I can't stand watching him for the rest of the drama lol. I think there is someone else who did the actual kidnapping. This guy looks careless and doesn't seem to know whose child he picked up. 

As for the money, I hope it's SJ who finds out and make them pay back or press charges cuz this is ridiculous. 

49 minutes ago, lu09 said:

As for the money, I hope it's SJ who finds out and make them pay back or press charges cuz this is ridiculous. 

Where would these two get money to [ay it back or be sued unless it;s from MS but you can best believe SJ or MS will find out about it and she gave it to her pimp brother..

On to kidnapper #1 why do he thinks he's entitled to money because he kidnap a child is beyond me why even thinks he'll be welcomed .. Wow this is just beginning to be a Lil to much.. 

I love ths writer she sure has a way of throwing you for a loop.. This just cracks me up..

Arghh they made it seem like NJ payed the money on his own terms. MS made a scene at the house:crazy:. But the preview shows Lawyer Heo telling the moron the truth. Too late for that<_<.

As for the competition, HMR will be modelling for SH group however lawyer Heo said something that indicates he has a solution to the blackmail problem. Elsa is done for lol. Not to mention, SW is finding out now how his mom got the model after NJ made a remark about her method at the breakfast table. NJ told him to ask his mom directly lol.

Ep 50 Part-1 (Till 15:30)

- BCS says he will lie down there till NJ comes, if she doesn't let him in and talk to him.

- SuJi wants to go out. HMR recalls what NJ said to her and asks if they should go see her "Uncle Beluga" (NJ). SuJi is happy and HMR thinks to herself that she is no longer going to hide with SuJi.  They go to HK offices.  YJ recognizes her and asks if she was there to see SH. But she says they are there to see NJ, surprising YJ.  She takes SuJi to NJ's team office and leaves to go see SH.  The team has a good time with SuJi.

- HMR is harsh with SH but agrees to model, but only under some conditions. She shows SH that she is recording the conversation on her phone.  After she does the modeling on Team-1's stage, she won't do any advertisement modeling, or any press/media interviews. The photo of SuJi that SH has, has to be deleted after the contest.  If the photo ever reaches the public in the future, SH has to take up all legal responsibilities. SH agrees but has a request too. HMR should do a "press-play" (Korean word for press manipulation) about appearing on stage for her team. HMR asks if that means she will have to see a reporter. SH says, without that there is no meaning in her being on their stage, as she won't be doing advertisements or interviews after it. HMR agrees to it.

- HMR says she hopes never to see SH again, once this is over. SH acts like she is unfazed.  HMR leaves and SH calls the agency guy (CEO Park) and ask him to set up the "press play".

- HMR meets SC, calling him "uncle", so they are old time friends. She says it's the first that she is seeing him since her mother's funeral time. 7 or 8 years ago. HMR: "Thank you for remaining in my mother's memories as the first love who watched over her". (Oh, so they were pretty close). She tells him that SuJi is with her "Beluga Uncle" (NJ). She guesses that this contest was all SC's idea, and he agrees.  But she has to model for Team-1, to protect SuJi and her dad. She feels really apologetic to NJ but has no other way. SC says - "It is actually not like there is no other way, though"  (we don't hear what his plan is)

- Ms Heo brings tea for BCS. He asks for liquor instead, but Ms Heo says they don't have it. YSJ asks him to get lost if he is there to get money from NJ. BCS: "Who asked for money? Let us live together!".. He says he just wants to live with his "wife and son".  "Wife and son?", yells YSJ.  He had never earned a penny to take care of her like a wife, so how dare he!... BCS: "Then I will reveal it all". Like what, asks YSJ. BCS: "That we quietly stole NJ". YSJ: "Stole him? What are you talking about? Isn't NJ the son of a relative of yours?". He laughs. "How would I have a relative in the HK group?  I was just quietly stealing him for you".  He says he did it all for her sake.  Get out of here, says YSJ. He says he can't just leave.  He wants YSJ to get him some food. YSJ screams for Ms Heo to call the police.  He says, fine.  He can just tell the police that he and YSJ stole that child from the hospital 30 years ago. YSJ is about to cry. "I didn't know, okay? You said he was your relative's child!".  Now he says, "Who knows... I think I have no doubt that I told you I stole him, though.  Who do you think the police will believe?".  Evil laugh from him and attempted violence from YSJ, who can only scream.  The man is going to stay, I guess.

54 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Arghh they made it seem like NJ payed the money on his own terms. MS made a scene at the house:crazy:. But the preview shows Lawyer Heo telling the moron the truth. Too late for that<_<.

As for the competition, HMR will be modelling for SH group however lawyer Heo said something that indicates he has a solution to the blackmail problem. Elsa is done for lol. Not to mention, SW is finding out now how his mom got the model after NJ made a remark about her method at the breakfast table. NJ told him to ask his mom directly lol.

Still has not learn his lesson from the last time his stupidity is quite impressive.

Ep 50 recap Part-2 (from 15:30)

- Office texting between SU and JA. He reminds her of meeting at the parking garage after work. She is like a kid in a candy store.

- SH comes in to announce that HMR will appear for them.  The team's ajussi thinks that they wouldn't even need to have a contest-3 now.  SH says that they will still need to go through contest-3 because of the 50% weight on the sales, but she thinks they have pretty much won.  The team-members want a team dinner outing but SU says tonight isn't good.  He lies that he has to go to some MBA graduates meeting or something. Then JA and YJ also say that they have plans.  SH looks at SU suspiciously.

- JA's mom is calling her to ask for money. JA says she has no money. "Don't you know it is my birthday tomorrow?" she asks.  The mom had forgotten, it seems.  SG overhears and wonders if she didn't get any money from SH for the picture-taking work. DS' parents walk in hearing that it is her birthday tomorrow. DS mom asks him how he can let "his girlfriend" work on her birthday. YJ tries to say that she is not a girlfriend, but the parents won't take it. The dad wants to go out for some food and shopping.  They leave SG in charge of the cafe and leave.

- SU wants to buy JA a bag. He reminds her that it is her birthday today. JA had actually forgotten (so the room mates have birthdays back to back?)... She tells him she never had bog birthdays, except for whatever NJ used to do.  He wants to buy her a bag, clothes and shoes - all those gifts that she never got on her birthdays. (Is it just me, or does JA suddenly look rather pretty, not that she is in love and not looking like she was suffering from mosquito bites?)

- DS' parents buy JA gifts and they see JA and SU at the Dept Store. DS' dad says he guessed it when SU paid money on JA's behalf.  This was news to JA.  Mom tries to cover DS's eyes, but he says he is fine about JA now, and that he is becoming a real man like Dad wanted.

- YS is thrilled with the new coat that she bought from money for miscarrying. SG comes in and then MS.  She hides the coat when MS comes in.

- SJ is looking at the fruit basket NJ gave her to take to her dad and patch up with him. She calls NJ and he asks her to put on her aegyo with her dad. NJ wants her to go to his place tomorrow, and have food with his mom. She says she will be happy to see his mom.

- MS finds the fur coat, and sees that it cost $12,000 (My God, what did the idiot buy?). She tried to give some lie like it is fake item etc.  The she lies that SG gave the money.  He is not going to buy it, when SG is doing part-time work.  He yells and she calls for SG's help.  Now SG tells MS that "NJ gave $50K as the price of Savior's life" - pretty much what NJ worried about yesterday when he met SC.  Now MS is ready to just kill NJ.  The idiot runs out.

- NJ tells the family at dinner that he has invited SuJi to come home tomorrow. HMR's daughter. SH is sarcastic in saying that HMR is modeling for her team, and smirks about NJ inviting her. NJ says that he wasn't going to use the daughter to get HMR to model for them - "I think differently than you on that".  SU asks what this is about. NJ: "Looks like the world is unaware of this. Why don't you ask Mrs. Choi yourself?"

- Doorbell rings. NJ goes to check who it is. And they all hear MS yelling at NJ... "What? The price of Savior's life?".  [The End]

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

- MS finds the fur coat, and sees that it cost $12,000 (My God, what did the idiot buy?). She tried to give some lie like it is fake item etc.  The she lies that SG gave the money.  He is not going to buy it, when SG is doing part-time work.  He yells and she calls for SG's help.  Now SG tells MS that "NJ gave $50K as the price of Savior's life" - pretty much what NJ worried about yesterday when he met SC.  Now MS is ready to just kill NJ.  The idiot runs out

8056565F-1548-41B5-AEC5-8804D7A78337.gif

Oh dear lord , when will SJ’s dad stop begging some sad , pathetic brain damaged victim  who is easily manipulated by dumped gold digger and useless brother in law . 

Archived