[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

Is this becoming more of a friendly competition now lol

If that was it, why would we need 120 episodes.  

My take is that SH will expose HanMira's secret and hence an opening about who SH is and her skeletons from the closet start falling out.  SIU will be floored to find out about his mom actually conspiring to kill NJ mom or Dad or both.  Anyway, liking it so far since the drama seems to not hold back and move and clean up the floor quickly.  

My take is that SH will expose HanMira's secret and hence an opening about who SH is and her skeletons from the closet start falling out.

I am with u I think she will leak model secret to the tabloids when she agree to model for NJ . 

Blackmailing her wouldn’t be right already NJ also know about the child , or did she know who the father of the child  is , maybe married man 

28 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

If that was it, why would we need 120 episodes.  

My take is that SH will expose HanMira's secret and hence an opening about who SH is and her skeletons from the closet start falling out.  SIU will be floored to find out about his mom actually conspiring to kill NJ mom or Dad or both.  Anyway, liking it so far since the drama seems to not hold back and move and clean up the floor quickly.  

I mean the blew though so many plot points already this isnt a normal 120 episodes drama at all.

3 hours ago, jayakris said:

Ep 44 Recap Part-2 (From 18:00)

- DS is reluctant and embarrassed to go into the funeral hall, and YJ is asking him to be like a man, when NJ and SJ show up.  Now DS is scared too - "Oh mamma!! The female gangster!". SJ is funny here. She asks DS to be sure to plead for forgiveness from JA's late father for what he had done. DS agrees. SJ asks YJ why she isn't at their team-leader's engagement. YJ says she was the team's representative here.  NS/SJ go in, but DS needs a bit more time to "get mentally prepared".

- SU seems to be already inside the hall. JA is shocked. SU does the parting greeting to the late dad and says, "I am sorry to come this late. I am ashamed of it. Please do not have worries on JA any longer. I will treasure JA, give her support and protect her well". He bows to the mom also, and JA can't stop crying. He gets her up, and introduces himself to the mom. JA just says that he is the company director. Mom leaves them to talk.  SU tells JA that he isn't getting engaged. JA asks what that means. NJ arrives and interrupts them.

- Finally SU has a semi-civil conversation with NJ and tells him that he isn't getting engaged to anybody, if it is not JA. NJ is pleased but asks him why he put everybody through trouble. SU: "You ask like you don't know that this is all because of you?". He says ever since NJ showed up, his life got all messed up.  "Do you even know my feelings, on having to be in a contest with somebody like you that I had never even met, to become HK's successor?". NJ says that if SU had agreed to run HK like their grandfather wanted, none of this would've happened. He could have been back in his hometown without all this confusion.  NJ starts to say, "Even now, if you were to follow Grandpa's wishes..." and SU interrupts to say that his thinking has still not changed. "Grandpa's HK is no longer there". He wants nothing to do with the old fashioned company.  NJ says he will make sure that it won't go the way SU wants.  SU now says that it was on the calculation that he will take hold of the company that he even gave up the engagement (this may be just male bravado, in my opinion. there wasn't much conviction in how he said it). He says he is sure of beating NJ, who in return smiles and says he is also not a guy who loses out when he sets his mind on something. 

- SU changes the subject. He would like NJ to leave.  No matter how  much of a friend NJ is to JA, he doesn't like seeing NJ being around "his woman". NJ smiles. "Let's be clear. To JA, I am not her man, but her friend".  SU asks if he is still planning to be around JA.  NJ: "If you are good to her, that will do. Don't make her cry, or make her hurt inside. Then there won't be a need for me to be near her".  SU says there will be nothing of that kind - "so why don't you get going?".  As SU walks away, NJ says from behind, "You... seem to be a better fellow than I thought".  SU doesn't say anything.  (SU is of course happy with the compliment from the half-brother with whom he is beginning to get a bit comfortable, but he has too much ego to let it show on his face).

- YJ and DS are shocked to see SU there, and at SU and JA behaving like a couple.

- SH is in her room, cursing her luck. "You just had to hang on a bit more. Why? Why did you do this?".  She then remembers Mr. Jang telling her earlier about the passing of JA's dad and about sending YJ as the company representative.  She calls YJ and asks if SU is at the funeral hall, and gets the update on that [THE END]

Thanks for always recapping the eps for us. Now this is getting interesting. The brothers having a talk was a nice change from the other dramas. I hope SU keeps his promises because Elsa will make sure to ruin everything for her son if he doesn't follow her lead. 

14 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I'm surprised to see that we are not a love triangle where the second lead is trying to get the lead, with all the usual low shots, and all the scheme, at this rate in this drama despite the small family problems, he will remain only the two teams that will compete until the end

@marrez1  Don't speak to soon JA is the type to go with whom ever is winnig.. I put nothing past her like SH..

Maybe the lady daughter and Sw has the same dad

This is really an interesting turn of events. Si Woo may not turn out to be the jerk we all believed him to be. NJ's scolding really hit the mark. I liked how he at least broke off the engagement rather than just not show up--although I am old-fashioned and think that breakup-by-phone-or-text is low and slimy. 

Even though SW has one heckuva ego, and wants to fight NJ like nothing else, I can see a possibility of SW really turning against his mom when he finds out she tried to have NJ wiped out as a baby. I'd really like it if they ganged up on SH and put her and her schemes out of business. 

Dae Shik's fear of Seung Joo the lady gangster is hilarious. IMHO, the real gangster is Seon Gyu, and when he asked for double pay, I thought, why ask? He's just going to liberate the cash from the cash register anyways:angry:

Hey, hey, something nice happens out of nowhere.  So let me give the first 10:30 recap.

Ep 45 Recap Part-1 (Till 10:30)

- Oh, so YJ actually lies to SH and says SU is not at the funeral hall. SU had walked up right then.  He thanks her for doing that. SU is nice to DS as well, and thanks him for going there. He tells DS that JA's father will surely forgive DS.

- MS is with YS and gets a call from Lawyer CS who wanted to meet. They meet and CS tells MS that NJ's mom had gone to the police to turn herself in. YSJ is feeling terrible, he says. MS says he understands what CS is saying, but cannot forgive her. CS asks him to not stop production of clothes for Team-2. MS says he cannot bring himself to work with NJ after what happened, but we see that MS is not angry anymore. CS says they can find an arrangement where MS doesn't have to deal with NJ directly. Maybe MS can continue to make the clothes but go through another firm or something. Then CS offers that he can return the HK shares he lost, in an year's time.  Looks like MS may go for this, but he doesn't say anything.

- SH decides that she has to confirm things by herself, and asks Ajussi to go with her to the funeral place. But ajussi says he is a bit drunk, so he can't take her there. He then says he will call NJ first and check, as SH is being impatient.

- NJ is having a nice evening walk with SJ at the beach. He also lies, and tells Ajussi that SU is not there. SJ figures that SH may be trying to find SU.  She asks NJ why he lied.  He says he didn't want JA's romance to be affected. JA is being sincere in it, he thinks. SJ shows fake annoyance as usual, for all the JinA-JinA talk from NJ, and walks away. NJ smiles and follows her saying they both are starting their own thing from now on.

- Sitting at the beach, SJ asks NJ what it is that he liked about JA. A two-sided nature, he says.  The word he used can actually mean "double faced" though, and SJ jokes if he meant that kind of a cartoon character. NJ says no. JA is delicate in nature, but she can also be very strong if she is in danger. Stronger than him. So he had actually always felt that he should try to become stronger than JA, so as not to embarrass her. NJ: "But, on this, I think you are quite similar". SJ says no. She doesn't think there is anything delicate about herself. She is the type who pulls no punches, she says, jokingly. He thinks if she thinks like that, she could well get caught in self-made troubled waters and flounder (This conversation probably doesn't flow well in English, but it does in Korean).  Now she asks if herself and JA were to both be drowning in water, whom NJ would rescue first. NJ: "On that... Well, naturally I will--".  He doesn't get to finish the line, and she actually doesn't want to hear the answer either.  Here comes a kiss from her, out of the blue.  YEAH, you go girl!!! ...

- Then she says she doesn't want him to answer the question. Because she will be sad if it is not the answer she wants. NJ: "I would be rescuing you first though!".  Ear-to-ear grin from  SJ.  The fool spoils it though - "Because JinA is really good at swimming anyway". Nice scene here, as he is about to kiss her back and she has to cover her mouth.

Ep 45 Recap Part 2 (from 10:30)

- SH is getting upset at Ajussi too, and he asks why she is getting mad at him. Ajussi and Ms. Heo  console her, as she keeps downing some liquor. She gets up and just collapses to the floor.  They take him to the hospital. The doc says she will be fine. But she shouldn't be allowed to drink much at all, because that can be dangerous. Mr Jang comes in and yells at Ajussi for letting her drink. He seems to know her issue with alcohol.

- SU sits beside JA and asks her if she is upset at what his mom had said to her before. She says no, but he says he knows that his mom can be that kind of a person. He apologizes for making her go through that, and gives her some background on his mother's experiences, as explanations/excuses for how she became like that.  Once, when he was probably 4 years old, he was badly sick. SH was so scared, that she called his dad. Dad was drunk, and passed away as he drove to come see him. With his dad and "elder-mom" (which is NJ's mom) having passed away like that, his own mom became the culprit responsible for it, in his family.  Grandpa and grandma detested SH all their lives, as the one who "ate up" their son. SU: "Is it understandable, if I take my becoming the HK successor as the way for my mom to get compensation for the time of suffering that she has had?".  JA: "But if you know that, you shouldn't be doing this, right?".  He says no. He is fully confident of what he is doing, in breaking off the engagement and coming here. JA says she doesn't want to see SU having a hard time on account of her. He says he is actually feeling more comfortable. He believes in himself, on becoming the HK successor with his own abilities. JA says that she is still scared/worried. SU: "For a while, my mother may make things hard on you. But, promise me on this one thing, whatever moments you may face. That you will absolutely not think of breaking up with me". He will be there by her side from now on, so she need not worry.  JA nods in agreement.  JA's mom watches SU sitting next to JA and behaving like a boyfriend, and she gets a smile.

- NJ hears at breakfast that SH had fainted and ended up in the hospital last night. YSJ gives Ajussi some food to take to the hospital. CS calls NJ to meet him at the office. NJ and YSJ talk about JA's dad's funeral and he asks her to give a call to JA's mom.  He gets a text from SJ that Han Mi Ra is at the Crown Hotel. She wants NJ to come to the hotel. He replies that he'll be right there after meeting CS.

- CS has Mr. Go (Mr Upright) in his office. He tells NJ that Mr. Go will be the man in charge of dealing with MinHan. CS tells NJ that MS has agreed to continue the production through all the 3 contests, on the condition that somebody other than NJ will be in charge of dealing with MinHan. CS asks NJ and YSJ to do their best till MS calms down on how he feels. NJ thanks him for all the help. CS gives a business explanation on why he is helping, as the CEO. He had offered help to both sides, but only NJ took up on it, that's all.

- SH wakes up and Mr Jang tells her that there is no news from SU. She wants to get up and try to see if the engagement can be rescheduled, and Mr Jang begs her to give up on it now. He asks what the point is, if SU doesn't want it. She thinks SU actually wanted it. He physically holds her down on the bed, and Ajussi comes in, showing his displeasure at it. SH is in tears, and Ajussi asks his angel not to cry, because it will make his heart go to pieces...

- The team-2 ladies are pestering the hotel receptionist, and SJ tells her that she is Miranda Han's younger sister/friend. The lady insists that she cannot give them the room phone number of the actress.  She agrees to pass on a note to her, and SJ writes one.  NJ comes in to join them.  The women say that there is nothing they can do. NJ says the only option is to just sit and wait there for ever.  The team-leader allows the other two ladies to not take that trouble.  He will just have SJ with him :).. "Why are you bothering just me?" asks SJ.  Ms Lee and Ms Kim know exactly what the team-leader is doing. Haha.  NJ explains that the actress had to come in or go out at some point, and SJ is the only one who the actress knows.  SJ acknowledges NJ's devious mind! ... NJ and SJ are funny together, really.

- SU takes JA back to her place, and gives her a hug.  YJ, the woman with perfect timing always, sees them hug and goes - "so these two are really dating?".  She is not happy with JA for stealing the man everybody wanted.

- SH is brought home by her two admirers. YSJ shoots her mouth again - "But really, why did SU do this? Skip the engagement and go to the funeral?"...  Uh oh... SH: "Who told you that?"  [THE END]

SJ wasting no time claim your MAN..

I see nothing much reall happend in tbis episode.. Thanks @jayakris  SH isn't going to give up on Sw marrying some noble money. She'll set out looking for another wife for Sw especially if her plans about Miranda blows up in her face amd NJ wins the second contest..

Dae Shik's fear of Seung Joo the lady gangster is hilarious.

93674106-EDFC-4B8C-AFB6-9D0E8CD35437.gif

I love that scene as well, DS plays his role beautifully. 

IMHO, the real gangster is Seon Gyu, and when he asked for double pay, I thought, why ask? He's just going to liberate the cash from the cash register anyways:angry:

Yes, this guy is really a gangster not only he’s got talent to do dodgy dealings with other people but he’s almost got a split personality the way he pretends he cares for his sister was convincing , that why I thinks it’s hilarious the way he gets apologise from DS for letting his friend accuse him for the theft . 

1841F522-69EC-484A-811C-58BC2E7B2A69.gif

As I am talking about the scene,  how come NJ /SJ kiss is so disappointing is that even a kiss compared to JA /SU <_< 

03828E37-5986-4DE3-B65B-9A55FD83F158.gif

Preview for E46 - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&amp;bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,47,786060

Blurb: 수희(김혜리)는 시우(강태성)가 어머니가 아닌 진아(진예솔)를 선택하겠다고 하자 이성을 잃고 약을 삼키려 한다. 한미라(간미연)를 찾기 위해 호텔에서 잠복 중이던 남진(박윤재)과 승주(서효림)는 단서를 발견하는데...

Translation: As SU selects JA over his mother, SH tries to swallow pills.  While on a stakeout to catch Han Mi Ra, NJ and SJ find a clue.

Also, my work is becoming busy... May not get to do a recap.  Will try.

Hello Everyone.

I must admit I liked SW in todays episode.. Loved Sw called SH bluff with her pills.. I wish a lot more these adult children would do the same when they parents put bleach and poision in front of them talking about they going to drink it if they don't break up.. Atleast Sw stood his ground.. I must say SH is getting her karma and thatr karna is JA..

Looks like the kidnapper has been in prison all this time and has been released..   Well we should get answers to a lot of unanswers question..   I hope YSJ in her desperation for a man don't fall into his trap using NJ money to try and help him.. I think this is where NJ is going to have tio choose to do whats right and whats not.. Will she try and move him in G/pa house 

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@Ameera Ali  I think she did, Bugt SH might threaten her to go public.. 

Do you think the guy that got out of prison is kidnapper #1 or possibly Sw bio dad or maybe both ?

FDA0AD73-0E31-46FB-9BB1-3222CAA6BD35.gif

when I watch this scene I got this feeling , he is the kidnapper #1  but Kdrama we can’t be sure :D  

This model seem not reliable to me 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

when I watch this scene I got this feeling , he is the kidnapper #1  but Kdrama we can’t be sure :D  

This model seem not reliable to me 

I think it is Kidnapper #1.  I also think he could be SW father.  

Did the model agree to work with NJ ?  I see that Han MR trust SJ and NJ with her child.  That is good.  What ever publicity that SW mom does to hurt the actress probably will be less effective  or back fire on her.  I think Kidnapper #1 will start blackmailing SW mom.  Not NJ mom.  (Just my thinking)

Archived