[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

Preview of Ep 36 on Monday, from KBS - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,37,785462

Blurb: 진아(진예솔)의 빚이 해결됐다는 사실을 알게 된 상현(조덕현)은 사채를 의심하고 남진(박윤재)은 허청산(강신일) 변호사를 찾아가 1억을 융통한다. 승주(서효림)는 진아를 향한 남진의 진심을 알고 남몰래 괴로워하는데...

Translation: On learning that JA's debts have been settled, Ajussi suspects a moneylender loan, and NJ meets Attorney Heo to borrow $100K.  Unknown to others, SJ is tormented by NJ's sincere feelings towards JA.

The video shows SU having a nice outing with JA, but then JA asking him if he is paying her off for him to be with another woman.  SU says she can pay back the money to him later.  It looks like the Ajussi and NJ don't know who paid off her debt, and are worried that she took a loan from some loan-shark.  That seems to be why he is taking an urgent $100K loan from the lawyer, saying JinA has fallen in trouble.  We also see SJ drinking alone (poor girl!).  But NJ hears YSJ say that SJ seems to have a man,which is why she broke off her wedding with SU.  Let us hope that NJ will start getting a clue, and stop making SJ cry!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry i haven't been updating been swamped at work.

Episode 22

Spoiler

Credit: KBS World TV

Episode 23

Spoiler

Episode 24

Spoiler

Episode 25

Spoiler

Episode 26

Spoiler

Episode 27

Spoiler

Episode 28

Spoiler

Episode 29

Spoiler

Episode 30

Spoiler

So those shares that Lawyer Heo got a hold belongs to NJ Uncle..  NJ mothers brother.. I'm wondering do he knows that his nephew has been found.. Maybe he's someone that can talk some sense into NJ head.. NJ questioning DS about who paid off JA debt I hope DS tells NJ her new boyfriend.. He don't have to give any name just say her new love interest..

I just loved the look on SH face when she thought her and Sw had made it to the CEO position.. As the title says move over fate NJ will become the owner of that company.. I think SJ should file charges against MS wife brother and get those shares back from SH.. 

If Sw looses this contest and all those shares end up with NJ Mom and Son Duo will try and kill.. Sw pride won't take a lost..  

48 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

NJ questioning DS about who paid off JA debt I hope DS tells NJ her new boyfriend.. He don't have to give any name just say her new love interest..

I just love how innocent NJ is did he run to lawyer crying JA is in a troubled - he seem to thinks SU is a big bad wolf or something I can’t wait what lawyer responds to 100,000 loan :D

* wishing it will be wake up call 

165D3CEB-A843-4CFB-A68E-722F9DA18458.gif

8 hours ago, sava2sava said:

So those shares that Lawyer Heo got a hold belongs to NJ Uncle..  NJ mothers brother.. I'm wondering do he knows that his nephew has been found.. Maybe he's someone that can talk some sense into NJ head..

I think it could be the brother of NJ's grandmother, and not his mother. That's how I took it in my recap.  I saw that the subbed version has it as the brother of the "chairman's daughter in law".  What the lawyer said wasn't too clear.  He said "the younger brother of the 큰 사모님".  That is  "elder madam" ("elder wife-of-a-boss").  NJ's mother could have been a 사모님 (madam) once to him, especially if NJ's dad lived apart somewhere with her, or if Lawyer Heo was directly NJ's dad's lawyer (otherwise only the Grandmom as the lady of the house, would be 사모님 to the lawyer).  But even in that case, I don't see how she could be a 큰 (big, elder) madam.  For that addressing, I think there has to be somebody else who was a "younger madam" (or 작은 사모님) or just a "madam".   Who?  Can't think of anybody like that.  Thus the only one who I can think of as 큰 사모님 (elder madam) is the wife of the chairman itself, with NJ's mom being the 사모님 (madam).  

So, I am tempted to disagree with the subbers for now, until we find out more.   Also, I don't think NJ's mom's brother would be old enough to have health issues and stop his business.  He would only be in his mid-50s, where as the chairman's brother-in-law would be in the 70s, normally.  On the other hand, if Steve Jeong is the chairman's brother-in-law, I don't see why he would have a preference between SU and NJ, and he would normally be inclined to go with the established SU rather than support the lawyer so as to give a chance to NJ who is the newly-found grand-nephew.   That may be why the subbers guessed it to be NJ's uncle, rather than grand-uncle.  So, who knows?   Anyway, we will find out later...

On 12/22/2018 at 3:47 PM, sava2sava said:

@jayakris  Per sub conversation When SH ask how did Lawyer Heo find CS.. Lawyer Heo Said you didn't know CS is the brother of the chairmans DIL.. Which means NJ mothers brother..

That was a guess from the subbers, because the lawyer did not say it explicitly as the "brother of the chairman's DIL", like they had in the subs -- which is what I was posting just above.  It does make more logical sense that it could be NJ's uncle, but the word "keun samonim" (elder madam) that he used has a higher chance to be referring to NJ's grandmother and thus the brother could be NJ's grand uncle too.  We will wait and confirm later.

I think something has to happen before NJ realise he has fallen in love with SJ.  The guy is like very loyal tunnel-vision type.  He will think he is in love with JA until someone knocks him hard on the head! 

Ep 36 Recap Part-1 (till 17:00)

- DS recalls SU threatening him, and tells NJ that he can't tell who paid off JA's debt. "If I tell you, that man will not let me run thus cafe," looking really scared. Then he says, "no doubt that he is the one who sent that gangster woman to me" (haha; he is scared of SJ too). NJ: "You mean he sent gangsters to you too?".  And YJ walks in, and NJ leaves, all concerned.  DS continues to cry, saying he still loves JA, as YJ commiserates.

- NJ talks to Ajussi, who guesses that JA must have taken some private loan. He things there's no doubt that it is some loan-sharks, especially after NJ tells him that he had even sent some gangster woman to scare DS.  Must be some really scary loan thugs, he thinks.

- JA meets SU at the usual bar, and asks wht it was that he said at the office earlier about looking into nullifying her marriage. She is worried that it will make DS' dad sue for the debt. He says he has settled the debt. Now JA gets it, and her expression changes - "So, you are marrying another woman and you will pay me off with money? Is that what you meant?". He says it's because JA is somebody he likes, and he hated her being bullied, that's all. She asks why he only thinks about himself and not how she would feel. She wants him to take back that money. SU gets a bit angry and asks if this is all she takes him for. "You think I was trying to win your heart with money?".  He says she can pay him back when she is successful with her own fashion brand. SU: "I was careful all along, not to hurt your pride. But this isn't pride, but inferiority complex".  Then he goes on with his own sob-story about being a hidden child, and about his determination to take on all and show his abilities to everybody who made it that way. He was running on that, wanting to protect his mom and take possession of HK. "But now there is another person I want to protect. That is you".  He says he will never leave her aside. "My heart is true. That's all you need to trust".  He hardly lets her say anything, and tells her that he wants to take her somewhere tomorrow.

- Poor SJ is sitting alone, drinking and recalling NJ telling her of being unable to erase JA because that's like erasing all his past-life memories. Also all the sweet moments between them. (Nice background song!).  She then takes comfort in what her dad once said, that it's enough if he alone in love, regardless of what the other party feels.

- YS and DS are drunk and gets back to his place by taxi.  He wants to drink some more.  he has soju at his place. They go in, singing... (I think this is trouble!!)

- NJ meets CS at his office, to request a $100K loan, as he has nobody else to ask. JA seems to  have fallen in trouble, having borrowed money from a some loan-shark thugs.  CS asks if JA is somebody NJ likes. He says yes, and CS agrees to remit the money to him.

- YJ is woken up by a ringing phone and finds herself hugging DS and sleeping at his place.  (So, at least they have not done the nasty or anything while drunk. He still has his pants on :)). DS is worried about what to do if Mom hears that YJ is with him.  Just don't tell her, says YJ.  DS says he is unable to lie, and YJ just runs the heck out of there. (Haha!  I like YJ.  She is a really good actress too)

- NJ finds SJ dispirited when she comes in for work, and asks her if she drank last night.  But she asks him for her Christmas present. He is supposed to give them all gifts. NJ wants to take the team for lunch on him.  They do that often anyway, says SJ. She wants him to grant a wish each from the team members.  He agrees.  Mr. Upright just wants a lunch cooked by YSJ.  Ms. Kim wants a "sogetting" (blind date) set up for her.  NJ says he knows nobody in Seoul, but SJ says she will set it up with a senior guy from where she worked before. Ms. Lee wants an extra day off or something. SJ wants NJ for something for a day (I'm not sure exactly what; and NJ seems unsure too).

40 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Looks like NJ and SJ going on a date or something next episode, it looks really cute.

If it’s true they going in a date ( we never know with these drama it could be a meeting) 

9 hours ago, O said:

I think something has to happen before NJ realise he has fallen in love with SJ.  

maybe SJ sincerity touched the universe and bought back NJ sense  and realise what good woman SJ is :D

*  I steal quote from my healing love :D 

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

If it’s true they going in date  ( We never know with these drama it could be meeting  ) 

maybe all NJ need is SJ sincerity touched the universe and bought back NJ sense  and realise what good woman SJ is :D

*  I steal quote from my healing love :D

Looks like he is her  Christmas present lol its a good way either way for them to get closer.

I believe she asked a day to spend with him for her Christmas present. The episode ended with NJ seeing JA and SIU hugging and NJ confronting SIU asking him why he is screwing with JA when he is getting married soon. 

Ep 36 Recap Part-2 (after 17:00)

- Mr. Jang gives SH a dress as Christmas gift. He designed and made it himself. She is feeling bad that she got no gifts for him.  Now the ajussi comes in with a small box as gift for his angel too.  A hair clip.  It seems like she is touched by it.  Ajussi leaves after taking a dig at Mr. Jang for not sticking to "fair play". Mr. Jang tells SH that Ajussi is actually not a bad person, from what he has found out. He tells her Ajussi's sad story about a wife who left him and a daughter he hasn't seen in years. SH looks at the hair clip that Ajussi gave. SH offers to take Mr. Jang for a meal sometime, and he leaves. SH puts on the hair clip and finds it to be quite nice.

- JA gets caught by team members for coming back to work in the same clothes as yesterday, and still smelling of liquor.  She gives the excuse that she was with a friend who was hospitalized. SU tells Mr. Jang that he and SU will be out seeing some showrooms today.

- SJ has done her first set of designs and Team-2 needs some models. Ms. Kim suggests a kpop idol group. NJ likes the idea and thinks idols will be popular with students (for whom their designs are). Mr. Upright wonders if idols would do modeling. They would be expensive. NJ says that would be a problem. Ms. Lee suggests athletes as models. NJ says that will work too. Now SJ has had it. She goes after NJ for being wishy-washy and saying "this is good, and that is good too".  He says it's because it was true. She grabs the idol pictures and asks him - "this girl is pretty, and this is pretty too, for you?".  NJ says "yeah, they are all pretty, you know". Now SJ gives up and says they will just go for some normal students as models.  NJ says "that sounds pretty good too!" and SJ wants to slap him. "The meeting is over; let's just go eat", decides the chief designer.

- Ajussi asks NJ if he did something wrong to SJ, and he replies in the negative. Ajussi just asks him to be good to her.  NJ looks puzzled.

- SU takes JA to an expensive restaurant overlooking the Han river. It's where he used to come whenever he was frustrated.  JA says rivers and seas make her more frustrated.  Because they prevent you from leaving even when you want to. Everybody liked living by the sea in her home town, but she hated it. SU points to the signs on a bridge on the river and says the boats are supposed to go under the bridge based on the green or red signs on the bridge.  He gives her some bull crap about green sign on his life's path, and realizing the day she fainted that she was going to be with him for his life.  After the lunch, they take a walk by the river and she takes a selfie of them both on her phone (and I think she will use that picture for something later!)

- SG calls YS. She is outside the house, wanting to see his loving sister. She tells him that he is going to be an uncle soon. Doorbell. Oh, it is MS. SG has to hide in a hurry!  MS brings gifts, for YS and the baby too. As MS goes to his room, SG runs out, after giving YS an envelope of some money.

- DS is getting fond memory of being hugged by a drunk lady!  (Yeah, we know where this is going).  NJ comes to ask where JA lives. DS gives him the address, asking him to tell JA not to send him to prison.

- YS drives JA home. And NJ is on his way there too. He finds the two hugging and SU giving JA a forehead kiss.  After JA goes in, NJ confronts SU who asks if NJ is still hanging around JA.  NJ : "Then you? what are you doing here?". Aren't you supposed to get married, asks NJ. "So what are you doing here?".  SU: "I love JA, okay?" [THE END]

12 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Looks like NJ and SJ going on a date or something next episode, it looks really cute.

Also he change his hair looks like it for those that care lol

Thanks for the info - right about time - NJ hairstyle is making me dizzy!!!

Preview for Ep 37 from KBS - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,38,785672

Blurb: 수희(김혜리)는 시우(강태성)이 자리를 비운 사이, 시우의 휴대폰에서 진아(진예솔)와 다정히 찍은 사진을 발견하고 경악한다. 승주(서효림)는 남진(박윤재)과 데이트를 즐기며 좋아하는 사람에 대한 얘기를 꺼내는데...

Translation: While SU is not around, SH discovers on his phone the intimate picture taken by JA with SU, and is shocked.  As SJ enjoys a date with NJ, she brings up the matter of whom he/she likes.

The preview shows DS asking himself why he can only think of YJ's breast all day (I am sorry, but that is what he said!! Haha)... SJ seems to be asking her senior colleague (maybe the lady from that dept store where she worked before) what she used to do when she was dating. SJ then says "I'm also going to try dating someone, okay?" ... Looks like she feels comfortable enough to open up to NJ.  Let us see how he responds.

By they way - I may not manage to do a recap of E37.  Or maybe a late one or a quick one. Some Christmas day confusion...

NJ says that will work too. Now SJ has had it. She goes after NJ for being wishy-washy and saying "this is good, and that is good too". 

Seriously what his problems 

Is there something in the tap water he drink to make him suggestible? ;)

@jayakris thanks for recap yesterday :) and enjoy ur Christmas Day and I wish @sava2sava, @viyra, @dramaninja, @lu09, And everyone a nice day as well :wub:

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Seriously what his problems 

Is there something in the tap water he drink to make him suggestible? ;)

@jayakris thanks for recap yesterday :) and enjoy ur Christmas Day and I wish @sava2sava, @viyra, @dramaninja, @lu09, And everyone a nice day as well :wub:

@Ameera Ali  NJ head so far up in JA butt he can't think or see straight.. Like I have said this is a form of stalking after she has said serveral times repeatedly to not mind her and yet it seems to not be sinking in his head.. I understand that it's hard for him to accept just to be cut off like that bit it something he's going to have to accept. Running to help her isn't what she wants. She wants to be rid of everything connected to her past and NJ is her past not someone of the present.. The only way NJ will leave JA alone and stop worrying whats happening to her is to see her and Sw.. NJ has to see JA with a new love interest in order for him to move on.. Nj may just forefit this contest because of her.. But has the title says move over fate this maybe what lites a fire in his buttocks to start thinking of himself and not everything revolves around her..

NJ might just run back to that small fushing village to live with his memories of her when he thought life was good between the two when he can't seem to understand all JA did was use him and DS..

Now you understand what nips at me about him.. NJ is just being plan silly.. 

24 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@Ameera Ali  NJ head so far up in JA butt he can't think or see straight.. Like I have said this is a form of stalking after she has said serveral times repeatedly to not mind her and yet it seems to not be sinking in his head.. I understand that it's hard for him to accept just to be cut off like that bit it something he's going to have to accept. Running to help her isn't what she wants. She wants to be rid of everything connected to her past and NJ is her past not someone of the present.. The only way NJ will leave JA alone and stop worrying whats happening to her is to see her and Sw.. NJ has to see JA with a new love interest in order for him to move on.. Nj may just forefit this contest because of her.. But has the title says move over fate this maybe what lites a fire in his buttocks to start thinking of himself and not everything revolves around her..

NJ might just run back to that small fushing village to live with his memories of her when he thought life was good between the two when he can't seem to understand all JA did was use him and DS..

Now you understand what nips at me about him.. NJ is just being plan silly.. 

Lol :lol: DS seem more clever than NJ these days , at least he begins to take step to move on ( even it mess up to thinks about YJ’s breast) at least he not crying for JA any more

Archived