[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am actually, gobsmacked and going what ? What the hell ? How is this happening?Are we sure SH didn’t bribe judges  :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved: and what wrong with a NJ ? he is adding to my misery why should he run to JA and leave SJ in the cold in the next episode.I need comfort it’s isnt easy to be in team NJ :bawling::bawling::bawling:

* thanks @jayakris 

This was always going to happen  they lose one then 1 in one then  its all down to the final  contest.

It made no sense why they lost though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This was always going to happen  they lose one then 1 in one then  its all down to the final  contest.

@dramaninja  If SH bribe thise judges we'll find out later so now it's down to the sales which NJ will win which will richard simmons SH and Sw off..Just as he saod team two isn't to be taken lightly..

9 hours ago, mamanijared said:

I have to agree with you @sava2sava i also think SW father is not NJ's dad. SH looks like the kind of person who is desperate to do anything for money. 

I really do hope NJ will get his closure with JA before this week ends. I would love to see him get together with SJ at an earlier stage, not when it's already halfway into the drama.

How many times does MS have to forgive the gold digger siblings...i'm getting frustrated with him, he is too nice to the point that he is already looking dumb

@mamanijared  Sw and NJ don;t share the same father Look at how SH lied to Sw that she didn't know his supoosed to be Dad had another child.. This is why I said she has a lot of skeleton in her closet and her mask will be rip off later on in this drama..

When it comes to MS his ability to think beyond his golddigging wife is beyond me I have a feeling he's going to put his company jeapordy and have his own presidency in the hot seat behind her.

SH don;t realize who she's dealing with when it cones to the golddiggers brother if she don;t give him what he wants he;ll go to the police and reclaim those shares, Steal them again and may sale them to the other side I put nothing past this brother pimp..

I hope JA tells NJ to get out if the contest now. Also give him ths so called closure he need.. This would make him work even harder without thinking of her. 

41 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Team 1 designs was a copy ,its lack the imagination :crazy:. There something fishy with these judges 

I hope the cheap materials NJ team used will help to win the next part contest.

Will they do other designs -_-

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@dramaninja  If SH bribe thise judges we'll find out later so now it's down to the sales which NJ will win which will richard simmons SH and Sw off..Just as he saod team two isn't to be taken lightly..

@mamanijared  Sw and NJ don;t share the same father Look at how SH lied to Sw that she didn't know his supoosed to be Dad had another child.. This is why I said she has a lot of skeleton in her closet and her mask will be rip off later on in this drama..

When it comes to MS his ability to think beyond his golddigging wife is beyond me I have a feeling he's going to put his company jeapordy and have his own presidency in the hot seat behind her.

SH don;t realize who she's dealing with when it cones to the golddiggers brother if she don;t give him what he wants he;ll go to the police and reclaim those shares, Steal them again and may sale them to the other side I put nothing past this brother pimp..

I hope JA tells NJ to get out if the contest now. Also give him ths so called closure he need.. This would make him work even harder without thinking of her. 

Yeah  it good allot this happen before he gets together with SJ he needs a nice clean slate .

Looks like @sava2sava and I are on the same page once again on potential plot lines in the future :). I have not watched this drama in a while but one of the things that struck me early are I too do not think SW is really NJ's half brother. I feel like his mom is/was a gold digger and she tried to trap NJ's father. Perhaps she did really love him at first, but it was definitely her wanting to marry up. I do not know when my suspicious mind came up with this but from watching her poison her son's mind against his suppose grandfather blaming him for wanting his son to marry the woman he chose for him made me think that she was a liar and a gold digger who set her sights on the man and her plan failed. 

I also think she is the reason why NJ went missing from the hospital. That was even before she had the small slip in front of SW after the lawyer said who NJ really was. SW asked her if she knew that NJ's father had a son and she denied it but you could tell she did and I feel she had the child kidnapped and tried to kill it only the man she had do it could not kill an innocent child. (once again @sava2sava and I are on the same thought path.)

I feel like gramps may have known all along that SW is not his grandson and that was the reason he was so cold to him and disliked his mother. It would have taken nothing for him to get a DNA test secretly given how he did the same to NJ to prove blood. MY guess is because SW was an innocent he never outed the fact he was not his son's child and let it go. There was no reason for his attitude given how they value blood ties and a son for him to treat SW with a distant air unless he knew that the man was not his blood. This is also why he searched for NJ for 30 years as well. BLOOD. He wanted to see his sons child before he left as he was the last tie to his son and DIL who died too soon. I also think she may have had a hand in killing that man and his wife but I will put that on the back burner for now.  

The woman should have been satisfied that at least her son worked at the company, but she not only wanted the man to acknowledge her as a DIL and give the boy the family name,  but she also wanted her son to inherit everything and still does kicking out the true heir. This woman will have SW do a lot of bad things only for him to learn the truth in the end that he is not even prolly related to that family and NJ's father is not his dad his mom lied about everything with her greed and anger at the man for not wanting her or falling for her tricks. I wonder if his real father (if what I suspect is true) will show up and cause problems for his mother making her scared to death of the truth coming out?

I like SJ better than JA anyway. Any time she could lie to SW that NJ was a stalker that showed me that his care of her was wasted and she was ungrateful. Sure it was foul that her mom decided to sell her and never told her where the money came from that enabled her to go to school but at the same time NJ genuinely cared about her well being and instead she hid from him and lied on him. I am not sure what she is up to now since I have not seen the latest episodes but I do know that I like SJ the more I got to know her. 

It will be interesting if my suspicions about SW's mother comes to pass. 

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Looks like @sava2sava and I are on the same page once again on potential plot lines in the future :). I have not watched this drama in a while but one of the things that struck me early are I too do not think SW is really NJ's half brother. I feel like his mom is/was a gold digger and she tried to trap NJ's father. Perhaps she did really love him at first, but it was definitely her wanting to marry up. I do not know when my suspicious mind came up with this but from watching her poison her son's mind against his suppose grandfather blaming him for wanting his son to marry the woman he chose for him made me think that she was a liar and a gold digger who set her sights on the man and her plan failed. 

Many of us think so too.  It could be a trump card that Lawyer Heo may use in case NJ fails in the competition and loses to SW.  The secret of his birth along with the kidnapping secrets could fall out of the closet with SH previous love interest showing up and MS BIL getting to know about it and he could blackmail SH for more and more money and eventually the truth comes out.  

SH is nothing but JA 30 years older.  Both are users and get what they want no matter the cost.  Even today after being dumped, who does JA call?  NJ;  Like a fool he goes to tend to that greedy :rage:.  NJ needs to become toast before he realizes what a scum JA is.  

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:25 AM, Ameera Ali said:

I am actually, gobsmacked and going what ? What the hell ? How is this happening?Are we sure SH didn’t bribe judges  :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved: and what wrong with a NJ ? he is adding to my misery why should he run to JA and leave SJ in the cold in the next episode.I need comfort it’s isnt easy to be in team NJ :bawling::bawling::bawling:

* thanks @jayakris 

I want to stay away for a while so I can practice doing a forehead flick on NJ - I will give him a thousand of it!!!!:frown:

7 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Many of us think so too.  It could be a trump card that Lawyer Heo may use in case NJ fails in the competition and loses to SW.  The secret of his birth along with the kidnapping secrets could fall out of the closet with SH previous love interest showing up and MS BIL getting to know about it and he could blackmail SH for more and more money and eventually the truth comes out.  

Morning, I could be in the minority here that think these two related , but I believe  it wouldn’t make sense after all these times if SU turn out to be the fake brother  .I like to think this drama about teaching SU the family values and how to be humble for once in his life and how never to underestimate other people. 

I am confused , If the lawyer try use this card to save NJ , what he gonna do , ask for DNA what the point , if I am not missing something , SU already not part of the family register , didn’t got the family name  , didn’t inherited any thing from the grandfather , oh sorry  ( I can’t remember the little things he inherited) but he didn’t inherited any share the lawyer could try to get it back in court. Isn’t dump to fight something he was part of it , the grandfather will . 

But I am not sure about SH , she may kidnapped NJ but isn’t the time on this crime run out could she go down for it .but she may go down for share incident and pay a court fine as it’s misdemeanour :D or maybe in Kdrama they go in jail for possession with stolen share . 

@viyra take ur time , but don’t stay away for long we may need u , to get some sense to him again , and don’t hurt his face we need it .:D

The drama made it clear with the little slip SH had, that she knew that baby NJ was supposed to be dead (because she or somebody she knew ordered him killed, and she believed he was dead. I'm not sure if she was directly behind the attempt to kill NJ, but most probably she was).

As for the other suspicion that SU may not be a real grandchild, I am reluctantly now on the side that he actually is, because the drama has not given any indication at all from SH's behavior that SU is not blood-related to grandpa.  Not one hint that she was ever in anything other than true love with NJ's dad.  Korean people lie to living people, but not to dead people. She was at the columbarium of NJ's dad.  She would not do that if she had duped him, slept with somebody else also, and lied to him about a child.  Lying to dead people when one is alone at the grave or columbarium just does NOT happen in Korean dramas (or in real life).  And others like the lawyer, Mr. Jang, etc also do not show any suspicions on this.  No grandpa will give equal rights (in the contest to become the successor) to a grandson of proven blood-ties and one with doubtful blood-ties.  

The grandpa's coldness to SU was simply because he knew that the company was bound to become SH's company. He knew that SU was doing everything only as directed by his mom (which we did not know then, but is clear now, having heard from SU's own mouth that he is doing everything only for his mom; often against his wishes too). The grandpa could see the greedy behavior of SU, taught by the mom, and he hated it.  And SH was not allowing SU to follow the grandpa's guidance either, I assume.  The grandpa even met SU only after he was 10 years old, and he could not have got SU to come under his wings, unless the mom asked him to do that. The coldness was all pretty natural when we consider all that.  I am dead sure that he wouldn't have let SU into the family and company without doing a paternity test then itself.  Later the grandpa still let SU run the company, which he would not do with the son of somebody he hates (SH), but for him being sure that SU is a grandson. 

Since the drama showed nobody doubting it, and no hint anywhere to the contrary, we had to have been wrong in our original guess.  I also thought SU wasn't a true grandson initially, but I now think he is.  After 40 episodes of so many things that establish it, and not a single thing in favor of our guess, except for the lack-of-trust from grandpa (which has acceptable reasons as I said above), I am nearly 100% sure that SU is a real half-brother of NJ.

I have seen some slow-moving Kdrama male leads in my day, but NJ is one of the most frustrating and slowest dudes I've seen yet. SJ has done everything except put a neon sign in front of his face to show she's totally into him, and he can't figure it out. NJ needs to get a clue and fast. 

@jayakris I like your analysis of how SU is the grandson of Grandpa Ahn aka the Chairman. 

@Ameera Ali I also want those rabbit ears! They're so cute! And that was my favorite scene this week with NJ and SJ playing with the rabbit ear hats.

21 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I also think she is the reason why NJ went missing from the hospital. That was even before she had the small slip in front of SW after the lawyer said who NJ really was. SW asked her if she knew that NJ's father had a son and she denied it but you could tell she did and I feel she had the child kidnapped and tried to kill it only the man she had do it could not kill an innocent child. (once again @sava2sava and I are on the same thought path.)

21 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The woman should have been satisfied that at least her son worked at the company, but she not only wanted the man to acknowledge her as a DIL and give the boy the family name,  but she also wanted her son to inherit everything and still does kicking out the true heir. This woman will have SW do a lot of bad things only for him to learn the truth in the end that he is not even prolly related to that family and NJ's father is not his dad his mom lied about everything with her greed and anger at the man for not wanting her or falling for her tricks. I wonder if his real father (if what I suspect is true) will show up and cause problems for his mother making her scared to death of the truth coming out?

Hello @Ldy Gmerm Hope your Christmas went well and Happy New to you and the family.. Also is there a chatroom for Gangnam Scandal..

On to your comment. I truly believe she's involved in the kidnapping and his dad death.. I think SH thought that once NJ went missing G/pa would kick out his Mom and accept her and Sw.. Once that plan didn't work she set out to kill his father thinking her ans SW would be allowed in then.. SH has always had her eyes on that house and positioning herself as Mdm of the house and killing off Dad she woud get what she wanted.. But G/pa didn't budge he always saw through her.. Even his Uncle G/pa brother knows all about her.. I don't think her and NJ dad relationship was all she proclaimed it to be.. Why call out his Dad if his fever was so high she should have taken him to the hospital..This is another reason I think she set this up.. 

What daily drama was that we watch where the mom went missing and her daughter was looking for her.. Her Bio father and G/ma owned a company.. Mom purposely set out to get pregnant with another man and claimed her child was the man of the company.. She had a son with her lover threaten him he was living in Japan for a while.. They textile company and she got caught doing all those bad deeds even had her Dad company in jeapordy..

Well anyway we got parts of that story in thus drama.. Yes Sw is going to learn just what type of mom he has and will turn back to JA once he learns of her scandalous behavior.. I do agee with you that SW real dad is going to show up and we'll see a lot o bad things happening to NJ.. Before SH let NJ get those shares she'll have him killed or kidnap.. This is why I said sit back and wait for it all her skeletons are going to fall out of the closet all at once and she'll have her irons in so many fires she'll have to start selling off those shares for hush money.. I still thinks she has stolen a lot of money from this company which I think Lawyer Heo also knows about..

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am confused , If the lawyer try use this card to save NJ , what he gonna do , ask for DNA what the point , if I am not missing something , SU already not part of the family register , didn’t got the family name  , didn’t inherited any thing from the grandfather , oh sorry  ( I can’t remember the little things he inherited) but he didn’t inherited any share the lawyer could try to get it back in court. Isn’t dump to fight something he was part of it , the grandfather will . 

But I am not sure about SH , she may kidnapped NJ but isn’t the time on this crime run out could she go down for it .but she may go down for share incident and pay a court fine as it’s misdemeanour :D or maybe in Kdrama they go in jail for possession with stolen share . 

@Ameera Ali  When it comes to Sw and Nj being brothers no way.. The only reason why SH didn't kick up a fuss about it was because she really don't have any grounds to stand on unless she wants to get Sw blood put in question also.. The courts would have decided to test both boys blood.. This is another reason why G/pa left samples of his DNA which is going to come into play later on in this drama.. NJ could request for Sw DNA and it's nothing SH could do about it.. All that these two inherited from G/pa will end up being returned because SH lied all these years about her son identity to this family..  Now she may bot get into trouble for the kidnapping legally but she can be sued by NJ for alination from his Bio family and also she can also go to jail if it's proven that she's involved in NJ dads death..  

@angelwingssf

Spoiler

No I didnt watch it  ,but I read some pages on it some kind of a divorced woman fall in love with younger guy  if I am not mistaken. For me I am not planning to watch it . it’s wasnt my cup of tea :D 

@sava2sava  yeah , NJ dad I forget about it , she may be involved or he was just a drunk who crush his car . But Isn’t wired , she didnt celebrating anniversary of Nj dad at all , not even once and no one talk about him . He supposed to be her only love . 

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sava2sava  yeah , NJ dad I forget about it , she may be involved or he was just a drunk who crush his car . But Isn’t wired , she didnt celebrating anniversary of Nj dad at all , not even once and no one talk about him . He supposed to be her only love . 

That is so true.  If one is in love, would they not have many pictures and memorabilia.  But nothing was shown other than that one picture.    

13 hours ago, angelwingssf said:
On 12/29/2018 at 6:58 PM, Ameera Ali said:

That is so true.  If one is in love, would they not have many pictures and memorabilia.  But nothing was shown other than that one picture.

But she did go to the Columbarium on his death anniversary.  Doing the ceremony at home is not done for (and not allowed for) those who are not in your family officially.  I believe she couldn't have done that, as she was never married to him.  So all she could do was to go to the Columbarium and talk to him, and she did that.  It sounded fully genuine too.  From that moment, I knew she had not cheated on him, and that she had not intended to kill him either (though, she may have caused it by mistake -  maybe while trying to kill NJ's mom).  If she had done either of those, she would not be talking to the dead man.  That is 100% sure.  Koreans (and others too) just do not lie to dead people.  They simply stay quiet.  They do not show up and act nice to dead people whom they deliberately cheated, either.  No need to doubt it.

The only thing is that the drama could be trolling us.  This writer does not seem to be too deep and careful in writing.  It could've been a mistake earlier... In that case, they may simply show later that SU is not her son, and act like the columbarium scene never happened, and that the grandpa was foolish enough to accept SU without a paternity test.  I will be mad, if they do that!

On 12/29/2018 at 6:57 PM, sava2sava said:

Hello @Ldy Gmerm Hope your Christmas went well and Happy New to you and the family.. Also is there a chatroom for Gangnam Scandal..

Hi @sava2sava

Happy New Year to you as well and My Xmas was great hope that yours was too. Yes, there is one but its empty for now until after the holidays. We will resume chatting after the 10th of Jan. 

On 12/29/2018 at 6:57 PM, sava2sava said:

What daily drama was that we watch where the mom went missing and her daughter was looking for her.. Her Bio father and G/ma owned a company

You may be talking about this drama (which had the worst ending ever in my opinion.And on my worst drama ever list. That is just my opinion.  ) The Return of Hwang Geum-bok.

I feel like gramps figured out pretty early what SH was really about and he stopped her from trying to get her hooks into his son by having him marry the girl he liked. SH thought she was so smart and I doubt she has thought that the old man could have known the truth. SW is going to learn that his mother has lied about everything. I think it will end up with him in a crisis over who he is as he has always been told he was part of that family and was kept from being legitimized and take the family name only to learn he is not possibly blood of that family and his mom has lied. I doubt he will stop as most times those that have associated with one identity does not know how to process having the world view they knew blown up and he will be angry that he is not really of that family and will want to continue to take everything from NJ in anger that he is not blood. The sad part is his life would have been better if he let go of his greed and was happy that he is successful but his mother is going to ruin the man from her schemes and lies. 

The only way to stop him will all of his crimes coming out and the truth of who he is NOT being revealed. I think a huge blow is if his real father does show up and blows his mind with the truth. SH would have never thought of what would happen if her son found out he is not blood of that family and how much it will mess his head up.

On one side I hope he is half brothers with NJ and he learns about family and lets go of his greed and anger of learning about NJ and learns to share and work with NJ ,but on the other hand I feel like SH has done so much that her closet is barely closing and is going to bust out with all her dirt eventually and her son will be hurt from it and instead of him stepping back he will continue on the wrong path until he is made to let go. I think at that time JA will be there to pick up the pieces and they will end up together.  

Ep 41 preview from KBS  http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,42,785802

Blurb: 남진(박윤재)은 진아(진예솔)와 만나 그간 쌓인 얘기를 털어놓고, 승주(서효림)는 남진을 하염없이 기다린다. 남진과 순자(이종남)는 대식(육동일)이네 카페에 갔다 선규(강두)의 수상한 행동을 목격하는데...

Tanslation: As NJ and JA met and and spoke openly on the pent-up matters, SJ waits for NJ pointlessly. NJ and NSJ go to DS' cafe and witnesses SG's suspicious behavior.

20 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

@angelwingssf  SH could have had that picture made.. This is her sick obesession and also to make Sw feel good about supposedly his dad being in his life.. I question how is it that Sw don't remember taking that picture.. SH has so many lies botteld up in her and she has never thought that any of them will come into question.. Lawyer Heo seems to have a lot of dirt on her and I bet G/pa left something into ply besides his DNA to deal her a final blow..

18 hours ago, jayakris said:

The only thing is that the drama could be trolling us.  This writer does not seem to be too deep and careful in writing.  It could've been a mistake earlier... In that case, they may simply show later that SU is not her son, and act like the columbarium scene never happened, and that the grandpa was foolish enough to accept SU without a paternity test.  I will be mad, if they do that!

@jayakris  I don't think this writer is trolling us.. Actually I like how she has written this story very different from other dailys.. I really believe the biggest secret in this drama is that Sw isn't biologically related to this family and she the cause of the death in the family..  This writer may have us to think as of now that Sw is related but look at how she has kept SH past so hush hush at this point.. Another thing is she always had the oppoutunity to set up a memorial in her own home for Sw but she never did being that he is supposed to be his one and only son.. I just can't buy anything that involves her nor do I put nothing past her..

Who knows it would really turn into a twist the man that kidnap NJ is Sw biological father Kidnapper # 2 Ex.. It would explain a lot of the past and tie it all together.. The original kidnapper has to come back to get full closure from this drama..

Archived