[Current Drama 2018-2019] Eun Joo's Room, 은주의 방 - Tuesdays @ 23:00 KST - Olive - FINALE episode tonight

0ly40

O'Live Drama

Eun Joo's Room

f131860545510824000(0).jpg

은주의 방 

Episodes: 12

Broadcast Company: O'live

Air date: November 6th, 2018 -

Airtime: Tuesdays @ 23:00 KST

Director: Jang Jeong Do, So Jae Hyun

Official Website: HERE

Synopsis:

The tale of Sim Eun-joo, a self-employed woman who is trying to redefine her life after winning a big project as an editorial designer and subsequently struggling on her own. This drama is a webtoon adaptation.

Cast:

Ryu Hye Young as Sim Eun Joo

f131844097298442000(0).png

Kim Jae Young as Seo Min Seok

f131844099310374000(0).png

Park Ji Hyun as Ryu Hye Jin

f131844099902706000(0).png

Yoon Ji On as Yang Jae Hyeon

f131844100434666000(0).png

Character chart:

f131861132285498000(0).PNG

source: hancinema

Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE 

•  

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Eun Joo's Room, 은주의 방 - Premieres in November
ryu-hyeyoung-e1538085350583.jpg?w=770&h=

Ryu Hye-young set to return to dramaland in first titular role

source: kdramakisses

Ryu Hye-young (Reply 1988) has now been confirmed to make her drama comeback through O’live’s upcoming drama Eun Joo’s Room (literal translation).

Eun Joo’s Room is a webtoon adaptation about a freelance designer who picks up her life back on track after losing motivation and suffering from depression. Ryu Hye-young will play the titular role of Shim Eun-joo, a struggling editorial designer whose life takes a spin after delving into interior design.

Kim Jae-young (100 Days My Prince) is set to join the lead cast as Eun-joo’s high school friend, and fellow interior designer. Park Ji-hyun (Your Honor) will play Eun-joo’s competition and high school classmate, Ryoo Hye-jin. Musical actor Yoon Ji-on  has also reportedly signed on the drama.

Eun-joo’s Room will begin filming this October and is looking to premiere on O’Live in November.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Eun Joo's Room, 은주의 방 - Tuesdays @ 23:00 KST - Olive
  • 2 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I am obsessed with this drama. Four episodes in AND WITHOUT ENGLISH SUBS. But I'm hooked!

I jumped into this because of Bo-ra from Reply 1988 and Hong Sim's brother in 100 Days My Prince, as well as the story, and this story is perfect for me. I love the pace, I love the story. It's so simple, but also not. I love the actors and the way they act naturally. I wish we had more of these kinds of drama, but I hope someone will sub this really soon.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018-2019] Eun Joo's Room, 은주의 방 - Tuesdays @ 23:00 KST - Olive
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018-2019] Eun Joo's Room, 은주의 방 - Tuesdays @ 23:00 KST - Olive - FINALE episode tonight

Archived