Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

10 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

He is very down to earth, isn't he? And he is also polite!

- On his v live around minute 5, when talked about the ost, he told the fans to guess his voice, he was in hurry and talked in banmal (informal), but soon he corrected the word and changed it with "yoo" (turned it into formal). :lol:

- And when a fan asked his age, he shyly answered he's old enough. :lol:

- When a Chinese fan asked him to hold a fan meeting there, he said he even doesn't have one in Korea. LOL!

- He said acting comedy is harder than serious one,  then he said he won't stop learning and improving his acting skills. :tears:

He is sooooooo humble!!!

Note: The V app translation was a bit off

I found him when his instagram followers were only 20k but now he has more than 90k followers. His naver fans club also has around 2300+ members now, and it's still growing! (early last year it only around 1300+ members). :tears:

I wish the best for him, he really deserves the recognition. :)

Now that the song is available on Spotify, I replayed the song many times just to found out his parts are, while figuring out, I ended up loving it. I keep replaying his parts cause his voice is so lovely. He mentioned in presscon that he didn't took voice lessons for his role and he sang in his natural voice. <3

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MarianM said:

Now that the song is available on Spotify, I replayed the song many times just to found out his parts are, while figuring out, I ended up loving it. I keep replaying his parts cause his voice is so lovely. He mentioned in presscon that he didn't took voice lessons for his role and he sang in his natural voice. <3

Yahoooo! Keep streaming for better skin! LOL:tounge_xd:

He went to his cousin's cafe on sunday to help as part-timer.

LOL! In the caption she called him "Our Hoseon-ie so handsome". :lol:

In case you are visiting South Korea and want to visit the cafe, its name is Maktub cafe, located in Gimpo, Gyeonggi-do .

Maybe if you're lucky enough, you could meet him. :P

• Love 1

8 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

He went to his cousin's cafe on sunday to help as part-timer.

LOL! In the caption she called him "Our Hoseon-ie so handsome":lol:

In case you are visiting South Korea and want to visit the cafe, its name is Maktub cafe, located in Gimpo, Gyeonggi-do .

Maybe if you're lucky enough, you could meet him

oooh. Thank you,  @ixxdhx81. Love his photo there.

On 3/29/2019 at 1:22 PM, triplem said:

we’re fortunate that he has a lot of screen time & they make his character the romantic lead with less goofy scenes

@triplem, yes.. We are fortunate indeed....   I want to see him in more roles as a romantic lead.

• Love 1

On 3/31/2019 at 1:57 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

Note: The V app translation was a bit o

I think so too :joy: especially after reading what you wrote.  So sweet of him to help out with the Cousin’s cafe despite being in the middle of shooting . It’s a sign of a good internal support & close knit family 

How cute 

14 hours ago, MarianM said:

It’s impressive that he did not get any voice coaching ! 

1 hour ago, irilight said:

yes.. We are fortunate indeed....   I want to see him in more roles as a romantic lead.

Agreed . He could do melodrama as well or crime comedy- think he can handle those genres 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Agreed . He could do melodrama as well or crime comedy- think he can handle those genres 

I like that he challenged himself into different genres. Office, Historical, Sitcom, Action and the like, not just stick into one genre that most actors are comfortable of.

I think he can do melo but I think my poor heart can't handle it that made me bawl my eyes out. T.T

• Love 1

@triplem From his staff diary's instagram..

UPDATE!
Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!! According to the article, Kim Seon Ho is confirmed! (by Salt ent) to play protagonist role in TvN new drama "Let's Catch the Ghost". He'll act as a detective. The female protagonist role is Moon Geun Young (currently considering). The drama will be aired in August.
Let's wait for an English article. I'm afraid I misunderstood the article. LOL! :lol:

20190402-115657.jpg

• Like 1

I'm so happy for him! He deserves it! But don't you think it's kinda fast for him to go on another project after Waikiki? 

For the female lead, I misread it as Moon 'Ga' young. I thought they'll be reunited quickly. :lol:. I hope that the female lead is close to his age. hihih.

Horror is not really my thing, but I'll watch it... just for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

but horror is not really my thing . So I’ll have to pluck some courage to watch

@triplem, thank you for the good news...
I am thrilled he gets a lead role;  and on tvN!

I remember there was a talk of Moon Geun-Young in it.   I love their pairing, if she accepts.

Thank you for the good news, @ixxdhx81, and @triplem    

Horror is not my genre either, but I do not get the feeling it will be hard core horror. (Like OCN would do.)

Excited for it...

@triplem, I agree with you. It is very generous of him to help his cousin at the cafe, while he is busy with a new drama.

DSC09731.jpg?type=w1200

• Love 1

@irilight pray hard it is not hard core horror . I can do things like Children of A Lesser God  or even Masters Sun etc but not something like Possesed or Guest  :lol:

Soompi’s confirmed it 

Edited by Guest

Gals, it doesn’t seem to be a horror drama but a romantic investigative one . Literal title is Catch Yoo Ryung . Could it be a play on her name ? I’m loving the narrative

....you know who I think will be absolutely great as the overzealous female lead , if MGY does not take it , Nam Ji Hyun . Lol! I was shipping them since 100 days :D 

See the Soompi article above

In response, his agency SALT Entertainment commented, “Kim Seon Ho is confirmed to star as the male lead in ‘Catch Yoo Ryung.'”

Kim Seon Ho will be taking on the role of Go Ji Suk who has been a detective for Wangsimni Subway Police for three years and is the chief of Investigative Team One. He entered the homicide department after graduating from the police academy, but he changed his dreams after becoming the guardian for his single mother who gets diagnosed with dementia. While living life as a police officer who oversees procedures and regulations instead of a cop that catches bad people, his life begins anew when he meets an overzealous newbie.

In 2017, Kim Seon Ho became well-known to the public through “Chief Kim,” and he continued to showcase his acting skills by taking on roles in “Strongest Deliveryman,” “Two Cops,” “You Drive Me Crazy,” “100 Days My Prince,” and more. After wrapping up his work in “Welcome to Waikiki 2,” he will move on to “Catch Yoo Ryung.”

“Catch Yoo Ryung” is a romantic investigative drama about a woman named Yoo Ryung who solves cases with her overflowing sense of justice and exceptional spatial perception but always gets herself into trouble because of her rash actions. She meets Go Ji Suk, a man who avoids cases and seeks stability. However, he always ends up cleaning up after the problems caused by Yoo Ryung and holds the key to the solving the cases. Moon Geun Young is in talks to take on the role of the female lead Yoo Ryung.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, triplem said:

pray hard it is not hard core horror . I can do things like Children of A Lesser God  or even Masters Sun etc but not something like Possesed or Guest

@triplem, I feel the same. I do not think it is going to be hardcore horror. More so, after reading the description in the Soompi article.

haha. I just saw that Soompi article...

Now, crossing my fingers that Moon Geun Young will accept the role.

MaryKarmelina from Viki actually started a drama thread for it, but  the thread was closed until confirmation of 2 actors.

So, I guess, as soon as Moon Geun Young confirms (hopefully), we can get the Drama thread re-opened.

In the meantime we can submit license requests to Viki.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Hoping for more good news soon.

• Thanks 1

@triplem Yeah, after I read the article from soompi I do think so! It's not a horror genre :tounge_xd: I am looking forward for the female lead. I'll be waiting for the confirmation from TvN about it.

Anyone who wants his paper doll, you can visit this web. Input the ID and the password then you will find pdf and jpg files. You can download and print the pdf file and make your own paper doll. Enjoy! :lol:

web: www.webhard.co.kr

ID: SALTENT00

PW: 0000

BONUS!!! :kiss_closed:

_DSC6795.jpg?type=w1200

More photos here ->> SALT Ent Blog

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2019 at 3:08 AM, triplem said:

I’m even more excited now that it’s not horror ( hopefully ) . I have reopened the thread

@triplem, me too... And thank you for re-opening the thread.

I hope we get more news soon.

10 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Oh My God! Someone translated his Marie Claire's interview! Here is the direct link

ooh... @ixxdhx81. thank you so much!

From JTBC:

56526735_1578682732265720_44265175314816

56645015_1578683158932344_40359815926849

• Like 1

Have a great weekend!!

Just want to share Kim Seon Ho appreciation post with you all.. :lol:

Here we GO!

1. >> With kids co-stars

Spoiler

DTKMjxrV4AAxZkC.jpg

DTKMjxpV4AAnZaP.jpg

DTKMjxmV4AAMzHK.jpg

DTKMOR4V4AESiiJ.jpg

DTKMORuVAAAq9ce.jpg

DTKMORyU0AAAwv0.jpg

DTKMORqVAAUHr6_.jpg

DS21dAYU8AAUZ4n.jpg

2. >> With his nephew Riho

Spoiler

Dc36YX4UwAA_sge.jpg

Dc36YZhUwAAeSSY.jpg

Dc36YZgUwAALxkt.jpg

Dc36YXxVMAA0Z-1.jpg

Dc36_H_UwAEWIRc.jpg

Dc36_H_VQAI_vMy.jpg

Dc36_FhUQAApePj.jpg

Dc36_FcUwAEADGq.jpg

Dc34WD6VwAAEyQJ.jpg

3. >> With his nephew Haram

Spoiler

4. >>And.. Here! Wink Battle! Kim Seon Ho vs Park Gun Hoo vs Jang Hada (Superman is back).. :yum:

• Love 1