Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

Ahhh such nice pics @ixxdhx81 with those dimples . He's a joker here 

You know what I wish - Go Won Hee cameo for waikiki 2. On SDM ,  i loved their cute romance - more than the main OTP and then he was a cameo as an ex bf  for her in Your House Helper .  Good memories for me ...first time i discovered them both..love this fan made MV :D

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

bd82dcc18aa64160ab071877fd49ff3a.jpeg?s=

Moon Geun Young Confirmed To Star Alongside Kim Seon Ho In Upcoming Investigative Drama

Moon Geun Young will be making her drama comeback for the first time in four years!

It was recently confirmed that she will be starring in tvN’s “Catch Yoo Ryung” (literal title), which she was previously in talks for. The drama is an investigative romance about two subway police detectives.

The actress will be playing the overzealous rookie detective Yoo Ryung, who can’t stop herself when it comes to injustice. Kim Seon Ho has been confirmed to play Go Ji Suk, an experienced detective who seeks stability.

Moon Geun Young rose to fame as a child actress for her part in “Autumn In My Heart,” after which she was nicknamed the “nation’s little sister.” Since then, she continued to appear in dramas such as “Empress Myeongseong” and films such as “A Tale of Two Sisters” and “My Little Bride.” In 2008, she was the youngest recipient ever to receive a SBS Grand Prize for her drama “Painter of the Wind.” She has continued with an impressive filmography including dramas “Cinderella’s Sister,” “Goddess of Fire,” and films “The Throne,” “Glass Garden,” and more.

“Catch Yoo Ryung” will be directed by producing director Shin Yoon Sub, who previously directed “Rooftop Prince,” “Ugly Alert,” and “Please Come Back, Mister.” It is slated to air in the latter half of the year.

source

• Like 1

Kim Seon-ho-I and Moon Geun-young Pair Up for "Catch the Ghost!"

photo1051514.jpg

I'm sensing a sugar-sweet OTP here, as actors Kim Seon-ho-I and Moon Geun-young have confirmed their leading roles in tvN's upcoming "Catch the Ghost!", a romantic investigation drama about a 'doer' rookie and a 'thinker' veteran of the subway police force.

If you're wondering why there's no fantasy genre attached, your answer lies in the heroine's name. Moon Geun-young ("Glass Garden", "The Village: Achiara's Secret") plays the titular Yoo Ryeong (which means ghost in Korean), the action-driven, rookie subway police investigator who can't tolerate injustice.

Kim Seon-ho-I ("Laughter in Waikiki 2", "Two Cops") plays Go Ji-seok, a former homicide detective who is currently in his 3rd year in the subway police service. Ji-seok will experience radical life changes when he meets the overzealous rookie. Given the title and the genre, I'm hoping the two bond while our 'doer' learns to pause and think, and our 'thinker' stops overthinking.

Read full article HERE

Anyone knows what's this toy called?? Similar to jenga. Hehe.. :o

He's fully concentrate! Look at his hand. Mine would be trembling while doing it. :crazy:

His team posted another one with sound available! LOL!

• Love 1

14 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Anyone knows what's this toy called?? Similar to jenga. Hehe

I have no idea what it is called, but I love it....
We see people doing the same with stones along the beaches here.  It is lovely.

Below is an article from Koalas. I am not sure why she is under the impression that Kim Sun-Ho is not confirmed...  question-mark-smiley-emoticon.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon Geun-Young Confirms tvN "Catch that Ghost"  with Potential Leading Man Kim Sun-Ho

adafew.jpg

I have another 2019 Drama to look forward to, and it a comedic return for my beloved bae Moon Goon-Young. The OG grown up child actress is returning with her first Kdrama in 4 Years with the tvN police procedural Catch That Ghost. It's not a supernatural story as her character's name Yoo Ryung  is a homonym for ghost in Korean so the title is more aptly Catch that Yoo-Ryung as in catching her.

Spoiler

dasda_1.jpg

The male lead in talks in talented Kim Sun-Ho who has really worked his way up the supporting actor to male lead position in less than 2 years.

nysadas.jpg

Read more HERE

~~~~~~~~~~

I am intrigued with her take on the title, that it is simply about catching our heroine. :wub:  I think it will be both. It is no accident that the heroine has this name.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, irilight said:

Below is an article from Koalas. I am not sure why she is under the impression that Kim Sun-Ho is not confirmed...  question-mark-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Huh? The news about Kim Seon Ho confirmed to be the male lead even came out before MGY confirmed.

As I know the news about his confirmation was released by Salt. TvN hasn't confirmed on their official acc maybe because he is currently appearing in waikiki2. I think we need to wait until May (waikiki2 finishes airing) for the confirmation by TvN.

• Like 1

@irilight @ixxdhx81 if Soompi’s confirmed it , it is already a sealed deal. 

All the legit sources show the same 

http://asianwiki.com/Catch_Yoo-Ryung

https://www.soompi.com/article/1316153wpp/moon-geun-young-confirmed-to-star-alongside-kim-seon-ho-in-upcoming-investigative-drama

https://www.kdramapal.com/kim-seon-ho-signs-up-for-romantic-investigative-drama-catch-yoo-ryung/amp/ ( this came out before MGY’s confirmation )

Kim Seon-ho has been confirmed as the male lead in the upcoming tvN Monday-Tuesday drama, Catch Yoo Ryung.

The series is an investigative-romantic drama about Yoo Ryung, a woman who solves cases with her sense of justice and spatial gifts but is always caught up in trouble because of her impulsive actions. She works with a police officer who seeks stability at work. Actress Moon Geun-young (The Village: Achiara’s Secret) has been courted to take on the titular role.

Kim Seon-ho will be playing the role of a detective named Go Ji-seok. He has been a detective for three years and is the chief of a police station’s investigative unit. After graduating from a prestigious police academy, he landed a job in the station’s homicide department, only to change his career when his mother is diagnosed with dementia.

The actor is known for his performance in the 2017 comedy Chief Kim and has continued to impress viewers with his roles in dramas including Strongest DeliverymanTwo Cops, and 100 Days My Prince. He is starring in the ongoing comedy series Welcome to Waikiki 2 as an aspiring musician who, in an effort to reach his goals, uses his remaining savings to invest in a guesthouse on the verge of bankruptcy. 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Ikr! Even soompi already posted an article said he is confirmed.

I think Salt hasn't posted it on their official instagram because they don't want to get mix promoting his current drama. Their focus now is to promote waikiki2 which he's currently appearing in.

For TvN, I think it's same. It's still 4 months apart from August. I believe they'll post the news later. Soompi, asianwiki, even there's already a naver thread for the drama.

And For KSH, as I know he is used to jump to another project soon after the project ends. In 2016 he acted in 3 plays without a break. It's not because he's greedy or something, but he's happy doing it. This time, I'm so glad he's getting the recognition he deserves. So, many pd want to work with him.

Wish I could see him in a movie soon after his dramas project, In his V-live he also said he didn't forget about the stage and the play. Hehe.. :D

I'm just too happy can see him often on tv.

LOL! I'm talking oot. Back to the topic about the confirmation of his appearance, I believe he's confirmed. He and MGY will lead the drama. We just need to wait for TvN to post about it in their official SNS and I think it'll not take too long. cc: @irilight :)

• Insightful 1

On 4/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

Huh? The news about Kim Seon Ho confirmed to be the male lead even came out before MGY confirmed. 

haha.. I know! That's why this article made me confused in the same way.

21 hours ago, triplem said:

if Soompi’s confirmed it , it is already a sealed deal. 

All the legit sources show the same

I know, right? They won't dare to change that on us....!
In fact, I had a feeling MGY waited to hear who will be the male lead, before she confirmed... (I may be wrong, of course. But it would make sense that she would want a terrific male lead for her comeback Drama  )

19 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

I think Salt hasn't posted it on their official instagram because they don't want to get mix promoting his current drama. Their focus now is to promote waikiki2 which he's currently appearing in.

For TvN, I think it's same. It's still 4 months apart from August. I believe they'll post the news later. Soompi, asianwiki, even there's already a naver thread for the drama.

ah.. that makes sense.. tvN also, starts promoting the drama much later. They too, first promote the currently airing drama, and the one that comes soon afterwards.

Also, from my experience, Asianwiki waits one of the longest to post the cast. When I see it there, I pretty much know it is confirmed.

19 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Wish I could see him in a movie soon after his dramas project

I would love to see him in a movie too. Not only that, but I think it will be a wise choice for him. Maybe after this drama - Catch Yoo Ryung - he will get more tempting movie offers.

Thank you both @ixxdhx81, and @triplem - for addressing my question. double-thumbs-up-thanks-smiley-emoticon.
I was kind of shocked when I read Koala's article.

The article below, claims that Salt actually announced the new drama.
" Kim’s management, Salt Company, recently announced the news of his next drama venture for Catch the Ghost (working title). "

But when I look a the source text, it is an article in Korean that says that Salt announced it

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/kim-sun-ho-lead-role-catch-the-ghost/

• Love 1

Prepare your heart! More photos from his Marie Claire photo shoot!  :glasses:

BTS Video - Available on SALT YT and his V-Live!

DSC04698.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

DSC04681.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04689.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04700.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04701.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

DSC04705.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04719.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04760.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04739.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04745.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04839.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

DSC04844.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04905.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04906.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04907.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05213.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

DSC05233.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05248.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05256.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05261.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05302.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05307.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05309.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05371.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05327.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05331.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05333.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05371.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05449.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

DSC05484.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05565.jpg?type=w1200

DSC05657.jpg?type=w1200

%ED%9C%B4%EB%8C%80%ED%8F%B0_%EB%B0%B0%EA

Original Post Here ->> SALT Blog

That's all for now.. See ya'll later~ :D

%EC%95%88%EB%87%A8%EC%98%B9.gif?type=w12

Not much time left.. But.. I'll keep posting this one. :lol:

Salt Ent hold another event. If you have any questions about Waikiki2 you can send your question to salt email. And Kim Seonho will randomly pick and answer the question. 

> Send the question to salt_ent@naver.com - question + nickname

Only from 19 - 23 Apr 2019.

and here is bonus from his staff! :phew: