Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Current Variety - 1N2D Season 4

irilight

Quick Poll- K-Drama Seasons

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

I stand the right man :heart:.

Learn about his personality from 2D1N, I'm not surprise to read this news.

He is a strong and determine person and will working hard to not put anyone into trouble because of him. 

Kim Seon Ho-ssi thank you for not giving up and keep going :wub:.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello everyone!

This might be not related, but I'd like to know if anyone here knows how to order from Nau? Do they ship internationally?

The thing is, there is one bag that KSH used in Homecha that caught my eyes :wub: i want to buy it if I can. Plus i want to support KSH's ad too. 

Please let me know if anyone here knows how to order from Nau.

Thank you in advance! :fullofhearts:

• Like 2

On 11/24/2021 at 11:49 PM, haifa234 said:

Hello everyone!

This might be not related, but I'd like to know if anyone here knows how to order from Nau? Do they ship internationally?

The thing is, there is one bag that KSH used in Homecha that caught my eyes :wub: i want to buy it if I can. Plus i want to support KSH's ad too. 

Try to buy from 11Street Global, they ship internationally but not every country available so you need to check yourself.

Unfortunately, the country where I currently living not included on 11Street Global :bawling:.

• Like 2

On 11/24/2021 at 8:49 PM, haifa234 said:

Hello everyone!

This is a good question that I tried to find answers to too so I thought I would share my experience. I may miss some points though so if anyone else has better ways please share! I also want to support the brands that KSH endorses!

Trying to buy from Korean brand websites is mission impossible for a non-local. For authentication purposes, you need either a Korean mobile phone number or a Korean ID issued by a governmental office. Even if you did manage to get past this stage, you will need a domestic address because they likely only cater to the domestic market.

Just like what @egluvsnupimentioned, try 11st Global or Gmarket Global to find sellers that ship internationally (I see nau and Edition items available on Gmarket but as always, buyers beware!). A last resort will be to buy from 11st or Gmarket and if they only ship domestically, for you to use a shipping forwarder service (e.g. something similar to comGateway) and get the items shipped to you.

• Like 2

I just finished watching Catch the Ghost. KSH won award from this drama? Its a good one. A lot of actions and fighting scenes. Hope in Sad Tropical we can see more of his action skills. (Though i wonder how he managed training looking at his reactions during massage in 2d1n ):elated:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 11/26/2021 at 7:07 AM, egluvsnupi said:

Try to buy from 11Street Global, they ship internationally but not every country available so you need to check yourself.

Unfortunately, the country where I currently living not included on 11Street Global :bawling:.

Thank you for your response. I'll try to have a look at 11th Street Global.  I tried Nau website but it wasn't helpful 

On 11/26/2021 at 7:30 PM, popdedi said:

Just like what @egluvsnupimentioned, try 11st Global or Gmarket Global to find sellers that ship internationally (I see nau and Edition items available on Gmarket but as always, buyers beware!). A last resort will be to buy from 11st or Gmarket and if they only ship domestically, for you to use a shipping forwarder service (e.g. something similar to comGateway) and get the items shipped to you.

Thanks to you too. I tried too, it's  very hard to buy from Korean website. Even with google translate, they still only ship domestically. They should open to international orders. They will gain more profit, can't they see that? Haha.

3 hours ago, anastasia7 said:

I just finished watching Catch the Ghost. KSH won award from this drama? Its a good one. A lot of actions and fighting scenes. Hope in Sad Tropical we can see more of his action skills. (Though i wonder how he managed training looking at his reactions during massage in 2d1n ):elated:

I am still in episode 8. They have shown this in our own paid Korean channel.  I go slow with this drama, (still into Homecha). But i plan to finish this, the line story is great, KSH was doing good too.

After what happened to KSH, I lost interest to watch other current dramas. :crybaby:

• Love 1

On 11/27/2021 at 5:14 PM, anastasia7 said:

I just finished watching Catch the Ghost. KSH won award from this drama? Its a good one. A lot of actions and fighting scenes. 

Unfortunately, no.

CTG did not do that well in South Korea when it was airing. It only averaged about 3% viewership ratings. 

3 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

Unfortunately, no.

CTG did not do that well in South Korea when it was airing. It only averaged about 3% viewership ratings. 

I like KSH here but sorry I don't like here female lead. there's no chemistry at all. KSH didn't won an award here. its TWO COPS! highly recommended. so much bromance there! :D

16 hours ago, cuteyabby said:

I like KSH here but sorry I don't like here female lead. there's no chemistry at all. KSH didn't won an award here. its TWO COPS! highly recommended. so much bromance there! :D

Well... We all know that the local netizens....."taste" is different from international viewers.  The shows I enjoy, doesn't seem to fare well in  local ratings. Lol

Anyway, a waste that he will not be attending AAA. But I think is a good choice not to have spotlight on him. Still too raw and fast after the incident.... Hope he energy up and performs his best for the movie, prove everyone who condemn him wrong!

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/415/0000006291?lfrom&fbclid=IwAR1QE_IOE0WA1pFTslJLfYTwaUUxnUpqrF3b215Gx0DgSWJsN2_Yab3uc-M

• Like 2

@haifa234 @popdedi I bought from 11 street global and they shipped to my country, but the shipping fee is really expensive, it costed me more than the Script books :sweatingbullets:

However, I could only find HomeCha goodies and Miima masks, I couldn't find Nau, there were only 2 down jackets from Edition which I can not use. Does anyone know how to search for Edition t-shirt or sweatshirt in 11 street?

I caught up on Seon Ho dramas recently and my favourite besides HomeCha are Two cops and Catch the ghost. CTG is really underrated. You drive me crazy is too short but I love the chemistry between Seon Ho and the FML.

Thanks for sharing the news @lilsakus! I respect Seon Ho's decision not to attend AAA, not the best time for him to appear in the spotlight yet. 

Sad Tropics script reading date is now on December 4. I hope we can have a glimpse of Seon Ho there :)

I have said this many times but Seon Ho looks amazing in all the Edition photos :wub:

• Like 3

On 11/29/2021 at 4:18 PM, cuteyabby said:

Thank you. Looking forward for Two Cops! 

On 11/29/2021 at 12:28 PM, 2d1n_fan said:

Unfortunately, no.

Guess now many will re watch all KSH drama

@EInfinityTo find Edition items in 11st Global, use the korean brand name of it. Meaning, search for 에디션 센서빌리티. Similarly to find nau items, search for 나우 and under "Categories", choose "Hiking/Outdoor." However do note that most of these sellers only ship domestically so I hope you can find a way to get the items to you! Good luck!

• Like 1