Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

16 hours ago, cuteyabby said:

I like KSH here but sorry I don't like here female lead. there's no chemistry at all. KSH didn't won an award here. its TWO COPS! highly recommended. so much bromance there! :D

Well... We all know that the local netizens....."taste" is different from international viewers.  The shows I enjoy, doesn't seem to fare well in  local ratings. Lol

Anyway, a waste that he will not be attending AAA. But I think is a good choice not to have spotlight on him. Still too raw and fast after the incident.... Hope he energy up and performs his best for the movie, prove everyone who condemn him wrong!

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/415/0000006291?lfrom&fbclid=IwAR1QE_IOE0WA1pFTslJLfYTwaUUxnUpqrF3b215Gx0DgSWJsN2_Yab3uc-M

• Like 2

@haifa234 @popdedi I bought from 11 street global and they shipped to my country, but the shipping fee is really expensive, it costed me more than the Script books :sweatingbullets:

However, I could only find HomeCha goodies and Miima masks, I couldn't find Nau, there were only 2 down jackets from Edition which I can not use. Does anyone know how to search for Edition t-shirt or sweatshirt in 11 street?

I caught up on Seon Ho dramas recently and my favourite besides HomeCha are Two cops and Catch the ghost. CTG is really underrated. You drive me crazy is too short but I love the chemistry between Seon Ho and the FML.

Thanks for sharing the news @lilsakus! I respect Seon Ho's decision not to attend AAA, not the best time for him to appear in the spotlight yet. 

Sad Tropics script reading date is now on December 4. I hope we can have a glimpse of Seon Ho there :)

I have said this many times but Seon Ho looks amazing in all the Edition photos :wub:

• Like 3

On 11/29/2021 at 4:18 PM, cuteyabby said:

I like KSH here but sorry I don't like here female lead. there's no chemistry at all. KSH didn't won an award here. its TWO COPS! highly recommended. so much bromance there! :D

Thank you. Looking forward for Two Cops! 

On 11/29/2021 at 12:28 PM, 2d1n_fan said:

Unfortunately, no.

CTG did not do that well in South Korea when it was airing. It only averaged about 3% viewership ratings. 

Guess now many will re watch all KSH drama

@EInfinityTo find Edition items in 11st Global, use the korean brand name of it. Meaning, search for 에디션 센서빌리티. Similarly to find nau items, search for 나우 and under "Categories", choose "Hiking/Outdoor." However do note that most of these sellers only ship domestically so I hope you can find a way to get the items to you! Good luck!

• Like 1

Calling all Seonsohada here.

If you have IG account and still not vote yet,  please help to vote for KSH on "Thirstiest Trap" category on The Swoon Netflix. 

You can vote from The Swoon Netflix IG story and here is the link

https://www.instagram.com/theswoonnetflix/

Currently there's still a slight margin between him and the other actor.

7 hours to go KSH kajjaaaa!! 

• Like 2

Oooh, he will be a professional killer. A hit man. What a dark role.

Based on how his popularity has exploded, I predict a big hit. The director made the right call, artistically and commercially.

My final thoughts, now that we are near the end of 2021...

Wow, there are always celebrity scandals in K-entertainment, and I always just ignore them. But this one just hit different, and I still think about it sometimes.

I don't have any sense of KSH as a variety performer. My impression of him was formed based almost completely on "Start-Up" and "Hometown Cha Cha Cha."

When the scandal first hit, it was genuinely shocking and disorienting. But when it became clear that he was in fact the person I thought he was, a decent person who radiated goodness, I felt a sort of vindication.

It just felt nice knowing that there are good people in the world who put others above their own wants and needs. And in the "big picture" sense, it's nice knowing that the positive energy and kindness that you put out there can come back to you in unforeseen ways.

So that's my thought towards him. I wish him the best, but I also feel secure knowing that he will be fine. He has people looking out for him and rooting for him, now more than ever. He earned this love.

And I also wish all of you the BEST! Happy holidays and a fabulous and healthy 2022 to everyone!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

kimseonhogallupkorea2021-1.jpg?w=1024&h=

Kim Seonho Is Gallup Korea’s #1 “Actor Of The Year”

Gallup Korea Research Institute or Gallup Korea is a research company in South Korea. They conduct a year-end public survey on social, political, and entertainment matters since 2007.

For this year’s “Actor of the Year”, 1,700 people were interviewed across South Korea from November 5-28, 2021. Who shines the most in the Korean entertainment field? Here are the top 5 actors according to the survey:

#1 – Kim Seonho: 7.8%

Kim Seonho played the role of Chief Hong Dusik in “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha”. During its entire run, he dominated the weekly rankings of the most buzzworthy drama actors as well as topped the various polls and surveys. He also ranked #1 in the Drama Actor Brand Reputation with a brand reputation index of 5,551,730 in September 2021 and 7,201,577 in October 2021.

On December 2nd, he scored a double win of “AAA RET Popularity Award” and “U+Idol Live Popularity Award” at the Asia Artist Awards (AAA).

It was also reported that the actor ranked #1 among the Korean celebrities who was most searched in Google Philippines and #1 most searched male actors in Singapore.

---Skip unrelated article ----

https://korean-binge.com/2021/12/14/kim-seonho-is-gallup-koreas-1-actor-of-the-year/

Proud of you !! :approves:

• Like 3
  • Love 1