Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

6 hours ago, egluvsnupi said:

I'm feeling nervous about this because we face Idol fandom :crazy:.

But hope for the best for Seonsohada to keep the winning spot alive. 

Me too! Gotta hope for the hours to quickl6 go by and voting ends! He has pulled away from Jinyoung quite abit in the last few hours.   3hr 15min left! Hope he keeps up the momentum!

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 6:58 PM, quietwaters said:

all this was possible because we did it together

the sun sets suddenly on the horizon

as they fill their eyes with the beautiful sunset

the red-stained sun disappears as if it's arrived at a conclusion

but it is not disappearing, it is rising elsewhere

the members who ran diligently, like the always-rising sun

the sun is leaving now to prepare for tomorrow

farewell sun, you've worked hard today

and to our members who've worked hard for 100 episodes

like the sun that will rise strongly tomorrow, 2D1N will continue to run energetically

--

Yes, it seems many are interpreting this as their goodbye to KSH.

:tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, EInfinity said:

I am ok for now, still sad about 2D1N whenever I read news about the shows but generally I have accepted what happened. It was indeed unfair to Seon Ho but the massive amount of support and recognition he is getting just strengthens my hope that much better things still await Seon Ho in the future, and that his road ahead will definitely be brighter and even more successful. Let's cheer up and stay strong with Seon Ho :) 

Same @Elnfinity I also ok for now, but still cannot forgive KBS yet :D. All the good news that coming recently really help to lift up my mood. Feel sad to see the members watching the sunset while holding their tears but like Ravi said it is not disappearing, it is rising elsewhere :heart:.

And indeed Seonshine rising elsewhere, he won not only 1 but 2 AAA awards last nite. 

Congratulations KSH-ssi and my appreciation and love for all Seonhohada around the world who put an amazing campaign and effort to make it happen. 

Seonsohada is the best fandom so far because they try to follow KSH step to not engage into fan war and ignore negativity but working hard behind the scenes :wub:.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, lilsakus said:

wow! happy to know this! saw this article too and i'm really happy! in time he will come back again stronger and better than before! :fullofhearts:

15 hours ago, Raphe said:

But why hasnt soompi posted about his AAA double win? That's a major news and its sus that it hasnt been mentioned at all by Soompi

Soompi normally only release the list of the winner after the ceremony.

For me the important thing KSH's name been on Korean news in positive ways, so he can come back quicker. 

• Like 1

Can 3rd December come any sooner :partyblob:

2 more weeks ladies, 2 more weeks :w00t: :wub:

Can anyone please enlighten me what kind of role will Seon Ho play? Is he the main lead? I read the auto-translated article but it is not very clear. Seems like there is 1 more leading role which will be introduced on the script reading day.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

36 minutes ago, EInfinity said:

Can anyone please enlighten me what kind of role will Seon Ho play? Is he the main lead? I read the auto-translated article but it is not very clear. Seems like there is 1 more leading role which will be introduced on the script reading day.

I think he and the boy will equally as a main lead together with Go Ara. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, egluvsnupi said:

I think he and the boy will equally as a main lead together with Go Ara. 

I feel so torn, I am happy for KSH but I have reservations about Go Ara’s acting ability. So far I watched a couple of her dramas but was not impressed by her wide eyed look all the time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ohsh said:

I feel so torn, I am happy for KSH but I have reservations about Go Ara’s acting ability. So far I watched a couple of her dramas but was not impressed by her wide eyed look all the time.

Yes i kind of understand. I couldn't stand her in the drama Hwarang. She is beautiful but i dont know, something is missing between her and Park Seo Jun.

Sooooo I'm hoping the chemistry will be good for her and Seonho. I prefer Yoona. 2 O' clock Date sounds a very good movie. Such a pity this is cancelled.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Same here, but let's trust Director Park Hoon Jung. He must see something that we cannot see from Go Ara's acting ability. Go Ara was okay when she become a cameo for Hospital Playlist so hopefully she and KSH can build strong chemistry for Sad Tropical.

• Like 2

Sad Tropics cast is confirmed. Seon Ho and Kang Tae Joo will lead the movie. Script reading on Dec 3rd, filming starts on Dec 10th and lasts until Feb 2022 :) Let's have hope in Director Park Hoon Jung, he can bring out the best in the actors and actresses. I read that Director Park had no intention to replace Seon Ho even when the issue broke out, he waited for Seon Ho to decide to stay on the movie, huge respect for you Director-nim!!! 

Edition Sensibility updated. I love all the ES pics and videos, Seon Ho looks so handsome :wub:

EDIT: Seon Ho and Sad Tropics featured in SBS news :partyblob:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, EInfinity said:

I read that Director Park had no intention to replace Seon Ho even when the issue broke out, he waited for Seon Ho to decide to stay on the movie, huge respect for you Director-nim!!! 

Wow.....my huge respect too for Director Park Hoon Jung!! He indeed a brave man who not afraid and have strong believe in KSH acting ability. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWcWT03p8qf/

Our good boy come at number 6 as favourite celebrity.

This poll was commissioned by Daily Sports Korea and conducted by MarketLink for 10 days from October 26th to November 4th, 2021 for online and mobile survey panels. Means it conducted during his dark days and he still come at number 6, daebakk!!

Favorite celebrity:
1. Yoo Jae-suk with 8.8% (4 years)
2. IU 5.1%
3. BTS 3.3%
4. Jun Ji-hyun 2.1%
5. Gong Yoo 2.0%
6. Kim Seon-ho 1.5%
7. Song Joong-ki 1.4%
8. Kim Hye-soo & Shin Min-ah 1.2%

9. Song Hye-kyo, Lee Young-ae,Young-woong Lim dan Woo-sung Jung dengan 1,0%
10. Ho-dong Kang, Jo Jung-seok, Ji-min Han, dan Bin Hyun dengan 0,9%
11. Jong-guk Kim, Jeong-jae Lee, Honey Lee, Bul-am Choi, dan Su-jong Choi dengan 0,8%.

Both my favourite actor at number 6 and 7 awwww...:wub:.

• Like 4
  • Love 1