Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

Lucky fan spotted Hong Bangjang KSH at a restaurant.  

7-C3-A3-FB4-1615-4-D5-E-BB95-85-E83-F64-

80-D7-C64-C-AA5-E-4-BA9-86-B1-B2-EAC5746

FE84651-F-E597-4028-A3-FB-341-A3-E18-E27

@2d1n_fan  KS should be resting well and recharge energy for his coming FIRST MOVIE “Dog Days” filming casting with Oscar Supporting Actress winner Yoon Yeo-jeong in Jan 2022.   

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/108/0002990136

Spoiler

Papago translated.

[Exclusive] Kim Seon-ho, Yoon Yeo-jeong, Kim Yun-jin, smoke breathing with companion animals in 'Dog Days' [Comprehensive]

2021.09.20. 9:03 am

0002990136_001_20210920090310894.jpg?type=w430view original

[Exclusive] Kim Seon-ho, Yoon Yeo-jeong, Kim Yun-jin, smoke breathing with companion animals in 'Dog Days'

Actor Kim Seon-ho is co-starring in the movie 'Dog Days' with senior seniors Yoon Yeo-jeong and Kim Yun-jin. 

According to the film industry on the 20th, Kim Seon-ho, Yoon Yeo-jeong, and Kim Yun-jin recently decided to appear in the movie 'Dog Days' and are discussing the details. 'Dog Days' is an omnibus film that tells the story of people of all kinds growing up like pets. Director Kim Deok-min, in charge of directing, has built up his skills by participating as an assistant director in a number of works at JK Film. 

It is said that Yeo-jeong Yoon and Yun-jin Kim decided to appear in the film because of their trust in the production company JK Film and their relationship with director Kim Deok-min. It is reported that Kim Seon-ho made the decision to join with expectations for senior actors such as 'Dog Days' planning, JK Film, and Yoon Yeo-jeong and Kim Yun-jin.

Kim Seon-ho has been active in TV dramas such as 'The Strongest Deliveryman' and 'Catch the Ghost' and entertainment programs such as '1 Night 2 Days Season 4', but has never appeared in a movie. After that, Kim Seon-ho made his screen debut with director Park Hoon-jung's 'Sad Tropical', followed by 'Exit' and decided to play a romantic comedy with Lim Yoon-a in '2 O'clock Date' directed by Lee Sang-geun, followed by 'Dog Days'. I decided to continue my film career. From noir, omnibus human drama, to romantic comedy, various colors are displayed on the screen. 

When Kim Seon-ho finishes the currently filming tvN drama 'Gae Village Cha Cha Cha', he will start filming for 'Sad Tropical' in November. After that, in January of next year, after filming 'Dog Days', they plan to start 'Dating at 2 O'Clock' in March of the following year. 

Yoon Yeo-jeong is expected to take a break and join 'Dog Days' after continuing her career as Korea's first Academy Award winner, such as leaving to attend the Academy Museum in Los Angeles in the second half of this year. Kim Yoon-jin is reviewing the release of the movie 'Confession' with So Ji-sub in early next year, so it seems like he will have a busy day with filming for the movie and 'Dog Days'. 

Meanwhile, 'Dog Days' plans to start filming for each actor from the end of December this year to the beginning of January next year after finishing pre-production and major casting work.  

Reporter Jeong Hwa aoi@mtstarnews.com

Oh wow he is doing back to back movies and drama into the next year:

Sad Tropical

Dog Days

Dating at 2 O'Clock

Whew! I'm glad he is still able to find time to hang out with his friends! I remember somewhere he mentioned that he doesn't swim/doesn't like to swim but now he is also surfing. :blush:

Even if the guy mentioned there is Seon Ho, I will wait to hear his side of the story as well.

I only  know Seon Ho recently through Hometown Cha Cha Cha but all the comments and encounters I have read so far about him is that he has such a good personality. He has been in the industry for so long, I do not think he would do something so reckless.

Whatever happens, I will still support Seon Ho and his future projects because he is an amazing actor, and he should be recognized by that!

• Like 2

If its him… his future in this industry will be bleak. He’ll be scrutinised heavily. No matter how good an actor he is, keyboard warriors make things worse. Appearing on screen to only affect ratings and tons of criticism is a no-no. This is the realistic world… 

Such a disheartening matter to be involve in… :tired: 

Really hope it’s all falsified news. :heart:

2 hours ago, cuteyabby said:

I don't think it is KSH! and hopefully the truth will prevail!

the news have publicised a pixelated photo regarding this rumour/scandal. it is clearly a photo of kim seon ho. 

however, no agency news yet and no reaction. the profile may fit kim seon ho, but we should wait until we get his reaction/comment or official comment from his agency. 

still, the fact they used that photo clearly targeting kim seon ho spells bad news....

meanwhile, domino's reaction:

• Shocked 1

My heart hurts so much.  He is such a sweet and talented person.  I wish it is not true either.  However, both Salt and he are silent and they lost the golden time.  I felt like Salt doesn't want to speak on behalf of him so they don't need to be responsible for the potential financial penalties.  I felt so sorry for Seon Ho.  Hope his parents stay with him. I really like his actings and will still follow him to support his future project even it turns out to be true.  People makes bad decisions.  I still believe what I saw and felt in the past year that he is a kind person indeed. Let's see 

Edited by Claire99
  • Like 2