Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

6 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

Seon Ho and Yoona will be appearing in a movie together!  Oh, my heart :heart:

Soompi article

Yesss I was shocked reading the news. Yoona said on bubble that the movie is confirmed since the 1st quarter of 2021. There weren't any leaked info or anything then suddenly there was this confirmation. Such a great way to start Monday! Now I really looking forward on the confirmation for Sad Tropic. From what I learn they haven't confirmed anything yet since they still auditioning the other main lead. And since 2 PM will start shooting next year, so it's kinda possible for Seonho to star in 2 movies. OMG can't wait! 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Have you watched 100 Days My Prince @cuteyabby? His character there is also good.

Anyway for those of you who haven't got a chance of watching Seonho's IG Live, you can watch it here

currently watching this. thanks for sharing! :fullofhearts:will watch also 100 Days My Prince since you recommend it @levine1244. btw what his official IG account?

finished 3 of KSH kdrama series: Catch the Ghost, Welcome to Waikiki 2 and Start-up.

I'm into his variety show 1 Night, 2 Days! I would always laugh on their episodes and help me forget my problems.

Also Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha is a very comfortable to watch kdrama series. Full of lessons in life. can't wait for the weekend for the next episodes. 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Hi ladies, my first time in KSH's thread :)

I have a soft spot for guys with beautiful smiles and warm, deep voice so was immediately drawn to KSH when I first saw him in Hometown Cha Cha Cha. Looking at his smiles really brightens our days :wub:

I watched Start-up for him and I am still enjoying watching 2n1d so much!

More reasons to love KSH below:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488829wpp/7-reasons-why-kim-seon-ho-has-captured-hearts-worldwide

• Like 2

7 Reasons Why Kim Seon Ho Has Captured Hearts Worldwide

1. He’s a wonderfully expressive actor

2. He can dance (adorably so)

3. And to top it all, he can sing really well too

4. He’s developed great comedic sense

5. His charming, dimpled smile

6. His kind and supportive nature

7. He’s a hard worker who constantly reflects on himself

:fullofhearts:for me it was love at first sight!!! :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, rocher22 said:

behind the scenes...Seonho in that plain white t-shirt..   :fullofhearts:

SALT

I just love him with the plain shirt! any color looks good to him! loving him more! :fullofhearts:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, cuteyabby said:

another article for our KSH. his really a superstar now.

Kim Seon Ho to Work with Oscar Winner Youn Yuh Jung for Movie ‘Dog Days’

Read an article somewhere that he will start filming the boxing movie after hometown, and dog days in jan, and dating @2pm in mar. When is he gonna get rest? And actually haven’t heard any official confirmation that he will take on that boxer role!

• Like 3