Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

Hi it's been a while I haven't visited this forum. I'm so happy with Seonho's achievements now: Homcha is getting excellent rating, a song release, never ending CF, and a movie debut?! Hope there will be confirmation soon about the movie offer. But perhaps we won't be getting any confirmation until toward the end of Homcha. 

I'm glad that Homcha has been getting good rating, 8,7% the highest yet after only 4 eps in. Seonho must feel so happy and relieved. I remember in one of 2D1N episodes, he questioned himself and worried whether his performance in SU and 2D1N were good enough. I also remember that he blamed himself when 2D1N rating was declining sometime last year. In one of the episodes, he shared that he called Seyoon about it. I wish he had gained more confidence during Homcha shooting and doesn't have to be worried much about the rating. I hope the fans' supports have shown and convinced him that his skill and performance are excellent. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone!! It's been a while since I visit the forum. I'm so happy with Seon Ho's achievement right now. Moreover he will potentially have a movie debut next year and if I'm not mistaken the director wish to submit the movie to Venice Film Festival. If this is true, then he will possibly make a debut on the red carpet. I really really happy for him. He really gets what he deserves. I only hope SALT can confirm to this news ASAP. The last thing I know they responded it by saying that Seon Ho is positively reviewing the offer (the same response when the rumour about Homecha appears, so I guess it's some kind of subtle confirmation?)

Actor Seonho, I'm rooting for you!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Kim Seon Ho has set the bar high :lol:

Btw I just finished watching the latest episode of 2D1N and I truly amaze how Seon Ho is able to read each person's character and predict what choice the will be having on the mind game. I think his years of acting and learning to deliver different character has a big role here.

Welcome!  @cuteyabby

Hi @levine1244! Happy to see you here again! I feel like a proud Mom seeing Seon Ho doing so well right now  :joy:

6 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Btw I just finished watching the latest episode of 2D1N and I truly amaze how Seon Ho is able to read each person's character and predict what choice the will be having on the mind game. I think his years of acting and learning to deliver different character has a big role here.

I know what you mean! He was so confident which room Dindin will choose & his reverse psychology worked on Jongmin. Seon Ho really knows them well. 

• Blob 2