Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Current Variety - 1N2D Season 4

I just turn on my computer and then I got this news. OMG Baeksang award! Hope he will win it. Btw all of the nominees are great actors :D Thanks for sharing @2d1n_fan Moon See Yoon also nominated for entertainment award and one of Dindin's show is also nominated. So excited!

Btw I'm kinda hoping Seon Ho will become an MC or present an award at the show too!

• Like 3
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the info @ixxdhx81    Btw, isn't he the sweetest     

Waahhh. Great discussion here! Kinda busy right now. I'll edit and join the discussion later. I'll share how he was in theater, how passionate he was when doing the play and acting.  

Hmm, interesting discussion? But why so somber? IMO I do think that Kim Seon Ho already play his card right. If you read his interviews, he wants to do both tv and theaters. I've done some readin

@2d1n_fan@levine1244Yeaaayy. I am very happy for this recognition. I know it's really stiff competition looking at the other nominees. But, hey.. Let's not lose our hope.. Still hoping for the best. Hehe.. Indeed it's more memorable because Seonho was nominated along with his 2d1n family. Seyoon hyung, Jongmin hyung and Dindin (variety show). Last year Seyoon hyung also got nominated but unfortunately didn't win.

We still waiting for the MC line up for the Baeksang ceremony. I see many also wish him to be the MC. For me seeing him attend the ceremony wearing his suit is enough. If he win, that'll be such a great prize for his birthday. Seonho and Seyoon hyung are both having birthday in May same with Bangelyi PD.

Once again, congratulations! :heart:

• Like 5

I think there's a good chance that Seonho may win the Baeksang award. Oh Jung Se already won that same award last year for his role in When Camellia Blooms. Generally they don't give the same award to the same person consecutively.

I mean, think about it... they could have put him in the New Actor category which he will definitely win, but instead, they nominated him under Best Supporting Actor so that they can reward the New Actor award to someone else. That's just my hunch. 

I'm sooo looking forward to seeing him in a tuxedo! 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

I think there's a good chance that Seonho may win the Baeksang award. Oh Jung Se already won that same award last year for his role in When Camellia Blooms. Generally they don't give the same award to the same person consecutively.

I mean, think about it... they could have put him in the New Actor category which he will definitely win, but instead, they nominated him under Best Supporting Actor so that they can reward the New Actor award to someone else. That's just my hunch. 

I'm sooo looking forward to seeing him in a tuxedo! 

I agree with your thoughts! Also, HJP in startup is more unique than the other characters in the nomination. I am not comparing. These are all good actors, but I think KSH can take on those roles but not vice versa!

• Like 3
On 4/13/2021 at 10:28 AM, 2d1n_fan said:

Generally they don't give the same award to the same person consecutively.

Yes! I think it's never happened before in any awards. Never heard someone received literally the same award consecutively. cmiiw.

On 4/13/2021 at 1:09 PM, sanghyuk said:

HJP in startup is more unique than the other characters in the nomination.

Agree. If we talk about the genre, SU definitely the only one with different genre compare to the other dramas on the nomi-list.

• Like 3
On 4/13/2021 at 2:09 PM, sanghyuk said:

These are all good actors, but I think KSH can take on those roles but not vice versa!

I agree with you too! They are all fabulous actors but I can imagine KSH taking on their role but I can't imagine anyone else being Han Ji Pyeong.

@ixxdhx81

If the practice of not awarding the same person with the same award is true, then Moon Seyoon will also stand a good chance to win!

I'll be over the moon if both of them won. What lovely birthday presents for them too!

• Like 2

EVENT Alert!: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

chingus, the gossip lovers EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds 

:hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

--- 

Woohoo! We can finally see things are starting to happen in the drama world!

@levine1244

Looking at how TvN is promoting Park Bo Young's "Doom at your Service" now when it's premiering on May 10th, I'd say we will only start to see teasers and behind the scenes about 1+ month before the premiere...

Arrgghhh.... that's still so long....

On a separate note, did you see the rumour that Seonho may have clinched another CF from Indonesia? Only the teaser is out, but so many is speculating it's Seon Ho!

• Like 1

I think it's for the better. Remember when I talked about his family, friends, and even his own privacy..

Hmm. Or it also because his agency take over the account(?) - KJW and PSH don't follow anyone in their IG.

Not gonna lie, little bit sad, because Ravi also unfollowed him, and we also will not see the interaction between him and 2D1N members in the future.

But I believe Seonho and SALT had a talked about it.

I believe it's because he wanted to protect his privacy. He wanted to protect his family, his friends.

Hope people or fans stop digging, be grateful with what Seonho wanted to share with us the fans, and not crossing the line.

• Like 3

@ixxdhx81 Thanks for the update. I didn't know this has occurred until I saw your post. 

I'm sad we won't be seeing the cute interactions he has with his brothers in 2D1N. But I agree with you that this is for the better. I'm sure he had thought long and hard before taking this approach.

• Like 2

@ixxdhx81 Thank you for your update! I know some of us probably sad seeing him doing unfollow spree, but I have to agree with you that he probably doing this to protect his privacy. And with the light of the recent event (the sasaeng) I think this is the right thing to do. He's not the first one to do it anyway. Heechul from Super Junior once did an unfollow spree and follow no one, he only began follow only suju members recently. If I'm not mistaken BTS also do unfollow spree. So I really hope we can respect his decision and not try to invade his privacy.

Anyway, it's rumoured that Kim Seon Ho will be a Brand Ambassador for Everwhite, an Indonesian Skin Care Brand. The Co Owner is a Seonhohada and Tim Jipyeong. Oh how I wish I own a brand or a start up and have enough budget to make Seon Ho as the Brand Ambassador :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Kim Seon Ho have won "2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Award" for the category Actor (Trend Icon, Multi-tainer). 2D1N also won an award!! 

full article here: http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=102709

btw here's a glimpse of ajaib meet and greet with Kim Seon Ho today. Gosh I envy the winners already :lol:

Btw one of the OP ask him when will he debut in a movie. He said he is preparing for it. OMG please let this be real and let the movie become a box-office hit 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I saw Bang PD attended the  "2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Award" ceremony to receive the award for 2D1N, but did not see Seon Ho there. Was he too busy to attend the ceremony? I noticed not all who got the award were present.

There are so much content of Seon Ho today. Thanks for sharing the Ajaib Meet & Greet, @levine1244!

Here's Globe's IG post on their 5G Hackathon

And W.Angle's new YouTube video:

• Like 3

@2d1n_fan yes perhaps he has another schedule so he cannot attend the award. Anyway let's manifest for Kim Seon Ho winning the Baeksang Award!

Another day, another Kim Seon Ho content. Here's a teaser of his photoshoot for Elle Singapore

• Like 2

Make a way! Singer - songwriter KIM SEONHO is COMING!

Spoiler

"As a gift for the fans who are always cheering him on, he has prepared a song that can be a part of fans’ everyday lives. Because it’s a gift that actor Kim Seon Ho prepared with his heart, we hope that you will be happy to receive it." (soompi article)

Please be noted:

It's a gift that Kim Seonho made for SEONHOHADA all around the world.

Please don't make any assumption that he created the song for someone special blablabla etc just because the song will be released on May 6th (it's his previous co-star birthday on that day).

I have my reason to write something like this. Seen someone already makes assumption and I'll be honest. I don't like it.

cats.jpg

Focus on Seonho! Respect his works, respect Epitone Project as well as his colleague.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Thank you @ixxdhx81 Can't wait for May 6th! 

About the asumption, I guess the higher the tree the stronger the wind. No wonder he finally decided to do unfollow spree. Anyway let's focus on his work and give him lots of support when the song is released!

btw here's the article about Kim Seon Ho from Elle Singapore to brighten up our day :D

https://www.elle.com.sg/2021/04/30/kim-seon-ho-is-on-his-way-to-the-top/

“I don’t think I was good enough to debut early [on TV], and I think now is the right time. I’m not saying that I’m very good now, but I think I’ve improved enough that I’m able to express my character well. Also, debuting later [on TV] helped me to form a good acting foundation, without being too arrogant or carried away.”

OMG he's so humble T^T

• Like 2

@ixxdhx81 I think I know who you're referring to. Urrgghh... that person has been posting non-stop about Seon Ho and that co-star, its so annoying. Why can't we just appreciate Seon Ho's thoughtfulness? SALT said this is from him to all Seonhohadas. Don't twist his meaning at will.

• Like 1