Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

On 3/7/2021 at 6:35 PM, 2d1n_fan said:

I find all the shipping kind of distracts fans from appreciating his talent in entertaining and acting.

Ikr! I am afraid they'll will be biased when watching his project in the future. Instead of focusing on his acting and talent, they'll focus on the other and personal life.

Correct me if I am wrong, but as I see the one who did the shipper things are mostly the fans from the actress side. I mean they're also claiming themselves as Seonho's fans but the actress is also their favorite so they ship their fave to Seonho. But the fans who claiming themselves as Seonhohada, I rarely see them ship Seonho with the other actress. I even found statement, the OP said "called me conservative, but I never ship Seonho with someone else, etc". Please let me know if my statement is offensive for you. Hehe.

Great chemistry is needed for the project, that's why Seonho tried hard to make the working atmosphere great and friendly.

On 3/8/2021 at 11:37 AM, levine1244 said:

some fans says she's already married? 

This was Bang PD. Some fans said she was married already. Idk how they knew about it. Because I couldn't find any article mentioned about her martial status. I only know about she used to work as Superman is back's PD. William and Bentley called her aunty.

Seonho celebrated Jung Woong In last stage. The video was posted by JWI management company.

Told you.. Manager Choi is still with him. You can see her in this video:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMRG_jClpKC/?igshid=2bi1xi8e2idr

His official Japan fanclub will be officially launched on March 14 (white day). That day Seonho also has 2 performances schedule. Hehe.. Hope a video will be shared by the official fc.

His Philippines fanmeet. The note said only available and exclusive in the Philippines.

• Like 2

LOL. Some people were surprised with his "ya!" to Bang PD. It even made into hot topic in theqoo.

https://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=hot&filter_mode=normal&document_srl=1888174832

Gladly. People who are used to watch variety show said, it's not that controversial. They also said people who're too sensitive shouldn't watch variety show. Entertainment is entertainment.

When I watched it, I found nothing controversial about it maybe because I like watching variety show.

In S3, Jongmin even had big argument with ilyong pd. It's even very surprising for me who're used to watch variety show.

• Like 2

Finally watched the latest episode of 2d1n. I didn't watch when it aired but after the broadcast I noticed there were some complaints on 2d1n message board. 

I don't see what the controversy is though. Seon Ho wasn't the only one who was upset. They all have had a tough time the day before and hardly slept. DinDin wanted to bury her while kim jongmin said, let's grab Bang PD. Is "ya!" such a bad word? Why only pick on Seon Ho? 

And the complaints on the message board took issue with Seon Ho disrespecting Bang PD because she's a woman? I don't see how gender plays a part here. I mean previous seasons the members also disagree with the PD. Being a man or woman PD makes no difference. 

From 2d1n message board and theqoo, I'm glad most viewers didn't find any problem at all with this episode. Those who do should just watch documentary instead.

On a separate note, Moon Seyoon and Bang PD went to watch "Ice" play yesterday! What a supportive extended family for Kim Seon Ho.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

Why only pick on Seon Ho? 

And the complaints on the message board took issue with Seon Ho disrespecting Bang PD because she's a woman? I don't see how gender plays a part here. I mean previous seasons the members also disagree with the PD. Being a man or woman PD makes no difference. 

From 2d1n message board and theqoo, I'm glad most viewers didn't find any problem at all with this episode. Those who do should just watch documentary instead.

Because Seonho is currently on the rise. And because he's known more as an actor not yet entertainer I think. We're on the same view! I don't know where's the problem with his ya. Yes, I also saw a post talking about gender. Saying if the PD was a man, would he do the same. From season 1 to season 3, there's time when they had little argued, disagreement, etc. All the previous members showed what they feel to the staffs and PDs, but doesn't mean they didn't respect each other.

I also feel really glad most people didn't find any problems with his "ya", they even compare it with the other variety shows like running man, infinity challenge, etc. Mentioning many names, but why only KSH was problem to them.

I saw a post yesterday, from Jessi's interview. She said she was surprised because a kind man like Yoo Jae Suk also received hate comments. Then she cursed. LOL.

This actually made my heart hurt, I remember when Seonho said his mom was glad he could appear on tv without people cursing on him. But this time, I saw some of curse words directed to him. Knowing him, I believe he knew about it. I wish him and 2D1N team had a talk about this matter. I am afraid he'll blame himself again just like last year, he thought the rating was dropping because of him.

Yesterday was Monday, it's unusual for Kim Staff Diary not posting anything. I've been following the acc since the first time they created it (waikiki era), Monday and Friday are like mandatory days to post update. I wish it's not because the 2D1N accident.

Add:

I re-read about the controversy, apparently the comment was coming from 여초카페 (fan cafe which the members are mostly female). I also saw a post said that cafe didn't represent all Korean women's opinions. From my view, I could see some of 2D1N antis took opportunity from this and adding some hate comments. They didn't watch the entire episode, but only some clips from naver video.

Moreover, an article was written by journalist. In theqoo, I even saw comment saying the one who made it controversial was the journalist.

Kim Seonho, BE STRONG!!! I know you said you accept all the criticism and need to be reminded if you did something wrong. No, but this time you're not wrong.. You didn't do something bad. You don't deserve the hate :(

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

I re-read about the controversy, apparently the comment was coming from 여초카페 (fan cafe which the members are mostly female). I also saw a post said that cafe didn't represent all Korean women's opinions. From my view, I could see some of 2D1N antis took opportunity from this and adding some hate comments. They didn't watch the entire episode, but only some clips from naver video.

Moreover, an article was written by journalist. In theqoo, I even saw comment saying the one who made it controversial was the journalist.

I saw from reddit that the initial article posted by the journalist distorted the truth and said Seon Ho raised his voice, and threw his hat angrily at the ground, which didn't happen at all. Later the article was revised to sound more neutral but by then the antis were all too happy to exaggerate the controversy. This is utterly despicable and poor journalism! 

23 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Yesterday was Monday, it's unusual for Kim Staff Diary not posting anything. I've been following the acc since the first time they created it (waikiki era), Monday and Friday are like mandatory days to post update. I wish it's not because the 2D1N incident.

Kim Seonho, BE STRONG!!! I know you said you accept all the criticism and need to be reminded if you did something wrong. No, but this time you're not wrong.. You didn't do something bad. You don't deserve the hate :(

Yes, kimsda has been unusually quiet this week. I hope Seon Ho is OK and is not affected by all this nonsense. Seon Ho-ssi,  you really did nothing wrong! Hold your head up and keep up the good work! FIGHTING!

He only has 1 more play to appear in on 21st March. Finally we may be getting drama / movie confirmation next week! 

• Like 2

@ixxdhx81 @2d1n_fan I just learned about the controversy today and TBH I'm also on the same view with both of you. I really don't understand where is the problem with "ya". If the production team consider it as a problem then they should've edited it right away. It's a pre-recorded show after all.

Anyway I guess it's the negative side of being famous. I hope he'll stay strong! 

Btw at this moment I really won't be surprised if one day he decided to leave social media for good. I'm not gonna lie, I will feel sad if it happens but if it's for his mental health I will support him along the way.

• Like 1

@2d1n_fan@levine1244a Japanese fan said, in his letter Seonho said he was fine and okay. He's completely fine.

If you join his naver fc, Seonho visited the fan cafe many times yesterday (before and after his performance). I think he got strength from what the fans wrote on the fan cafe. Glad if it's true.

Been following his IG since his Instagram not yet verified, he actually wasn't someone who used social media often. In interview after two cops he said he rarely check his socmed. Some fans was hoping he used it more often to communicate with fans. I actually very surprised because he posted often during SU. I forget in which event, a fan teased him about being so active in socmed. Seonho said, yes he used socmed a lot this time and he enjoyed reading fans' comments.

I believe Seonho is surrounded by good and great people who love and support him. I am only afraid if the hate comments are read by his parents. Just few days ago Seonho posted long message on naver fc said he and his parents were very happy and enjoyed the precious time together. He watched Netflix a lot, bought PS5, etc. :(

Ah! If Seonho said he's happy and fine.. Then he is. Hehe. Let's just focus on his happiness instead. Let's support his projects, theater, drama, variety show, cfs, and maybe movie(?) hehe.

P.S. Just remember, SALT posted about malicious comments on their Instagram. I believe Seonho is under great company. They'll protect Seonho as long as he's doing right thing, and I believe Seonho really knows about moral values, always be careful with what he says and what he does because Seonho loves his parents and his fans. Not to forget the people around him who always help him.

Yes! Hoping to hear great news about Seonho through SALT sooooooonnnnn!!! I'm looking forward!

Let's vote for Seonho!!!

https://youpoll.me/52509/?fbclid=IwAR2MiBs4xSYruoXqaVrAqZsrFXuqE-lHIANg90QKpJVLTExgOchU6SuVf7k

• Like 4

@ixxdhx81  @levine1244

As long as Seonho's happy, thats all that matters. He's so cute checking out his own fan cafe. I'm so touched when I heard he posted a long message sharing his thoughts and gratitude on his rising popularity.  Makes me want to root for him even more.

I agree that SALT has been taking good care of him. Some fans were complaining that the agency should quickly confirm his next casting while he is on the rise. But I'm glad he got to enjoy being in "Ice". Theatre is, after all where he started and from the curtain call clips, he exudes this aura when he's on stage. He looked so happy! It would have been too much work if SALT had pushed him to quickly accept and start work on his next drama. Thank you, SALT for letting Seonho do what he wants at a good pace. He is here for the long haul and it will be counter productive if he overstretch himself.

Today there are many articles saying how much marketing power he holds. Most of his CFs have reported increased sales after he became the brand ambassador. Heh, I even ordered miima mask through gmarket korea although shipping to me costs so much. It's the least I could do to show my support.

Thanks for the link, @ixxdhx81

I've cast my vote! 

:blush:

• Like 3

@ixxdhx81 @2d1n_fan  I'm so glad that he's okay! Hope he will continue to find strength through our support. 

About the drama confirmation, though I wan him to do a comeback drama ASAP, but like it or not I guess he and SALT did do a great job by postponing the confirmation. As his popularity is rising, it's better to choose the next project wisely (though as today I have 70% belief that he alrdy choose Mr Hong :ph34r:). 

Btw SALT & Kimsda finally post something about KSH today! :lol:

Thanks for the link @ixxdhx81 I will cast my vote after writing this reply

• Like 2

Some seonhohada create this account so we can mass report malicious comments, gather some evidences and send it to SALT ent.

If you have a Twitter account, have some free time you can follow the account. We tend to do it in lowkey way, so they make the account in private. Don't worry, if you're real seonhohada they'll accept your follow request.

After your request got accepted, you'll know what to do next.

And this one project from k-seonhohada to celebrate the last performance of the play "Ice"

• Like 4

Thank you for the information @ixxdhx81! Already request to follow the acc on twitter.

Btw KSH Globe fanmeeting is today. Since it stated that it's only available on ph so I don't go and check the fb acc where the fanmeeting take place. But when I go to twitter I saw some stan acc from my country are able to watch it, so is it actually available for everyone? :bawling:

Update! One of the fan acc has just stated that she is using VPN. I think I have to pass this since I'm a bit paranoid on using VPN :sweatingbullets: but if any of you are watching please share some screenshot hehehe

Edited by levine1244
  • Like 1

@levine1244

Are you sure the Globe fanmeet is for everyone? My understanding was the same as you, that it is only for Philippines' fans. I tried to join the FB group Kmmunity PH where the fanmeet will be streamed live but they asked for which city I'm from. I answered honestly and did not get in the group. Perhaps the Stan acc from your country answered by giving a Philippines city and managed to get in?

But looking at the updates posted by fans of the fanmert, Seon Ho was very touched by the video montage made by the fans. I'm glad he enjoyed the fanmeet and could feel his fans' support.

Looking forward to his CF with Globe next! And drama / movie confirmation, please!

• Like 2

@levine1244 Yes, I heard he mentioned he has a few projects lined up. A few!! Yay!! So so so looking forward to seeing him act again.

Watched the latest episode of 2d1n yesterday. The amount of time, sweat and dedication put into rehearsing the dance moves for the MV totally blew me away! Seon Ho was so shocked and happy he came in 3rd in the audition. He's so adorable! 

• Like 2

With so many drama scandals and controversies in the news these days, I hope SALT really scrutinise his upcoming projects to ensure he doesn't get embroiled in such bad news. 

Still waiting for his movie / drama confirmation,  but as long as it is a good one, we will wait patiently. 

• Like 3

On 3/26/2021 at 1:29 PM, 2d1n_fan said:

With so many drama scandals and controversies in the news these days, I hope SALT really scrutinise his upcoming projects to ensure he doesn't get embroiled in such bad news. 

I am following this news. I often visit theqoo for the update. I don't watch kdrama that much actually, but I like updating myself with the current issue in South Korea. As International viewer and not someone who's having Korean nationality I understand the concern which K-Netz have. Their opinion about the actors are also having responsibility about the drama is also the matter that I could understand. As I know, an actor has the right to agree or disagree about the script they received. The actor need to speak up what's inside their mind. I remember when Seonho was doing Strongest Deliveryman, the writer had no idea at first with what's Seonho did while potraying Oh Jin Kyu character it was because Seonho used his right as an actor to explore and understand the script. He and Jo Jung Suk also did little bit modification with two cops script. I don't remember where I read about it, but in my conclusion I think they did. That time Two Cops script actually got some controversies because of the female lead's acting. I believe SALT and him are really doing the best they could and really carefully choosing his next acting project. I believe in Seonho's skill as an actor as well, he has the skill to identify whether the script he received is problematic or not.

A great reminder!

[Shinhan Live] - He only appeared for about 17 minutes? I want to share the original video, but I think maybe better to wait for someone post the cut for his appearance only.

Spoiler

The media under the spoiler is problematic. The venue for the live wasn't announced in any official page, yet the OP could know the location and took his pictures. K-Seonhohada seems angry with the OP, maybe they think that's probably sasaeng behavior. In case you see these pictures in any of your social media. I encourage you all to tell the poster about it and why it's a problem to post this kind of pictures. Thank you.

Let's be wise when we like any actors or idols. They're indeed public figure, but they also have something called privacy. :heart:

• Like 2

@ixxdhx81,

Thank you for sharing the backstory on Strongest Deliveryman and Two Cops. Yes, actors should exercise their rights and speak up, for the sake of the entire production. I remember even in Start-up, he made suggestions to tone down the language spoken by Han Ji Pyeong because he felt it would connect better with the younger generation. 

I do understand K-netz concerns over the recent issues with dramas in SK. It is their culture and history and I respect that.

I believe SALT and Seon Ho will eventually choose a suitable project. So far I've been quite pleased with the brands he has been endorsing. I like how Nau promotes sustainability and Seon Ho stressing the importance of wearing a mask in current times. 

I didn't see any photos of the Shinhan event taken by fans until I saw your post about it. I hope he doesn't get stalked by overzealous fans. Knowing how much he likes to take long walks to clear his mind, I hope he can still do that without fear of being mobbed or photographed without his consent. 

15 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Let's be wise when we like any actors or idols. They're indeed public figure, but they also have something called privacy. :heart:

Echoing this again. Actors need their space and privacy too.

• Like 3

@2d1n_fanit's getting scarier.. Look at this one.

I think we someone needs to contact SALT about it. They followed him??? How did they know about his whereabouts? Kimsda posted similar photos and the caption said he was shooting for a cf that time.

If you have Twitter and if you can, please report that account @/per_seonho or report it to SALT.

• Like 2