Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

19 hours ago, triplem said:

How to watch ? Are you based in SK? Or we can watch it somewhere? I have never seen his plays and would love to :D

If you're not living in SK, the only way to watch a play or musical is during the press call moment. A play or musical performance sometimes invites the press for the opening, it's like the snippet from the performance but the press can record the performance. You can watch it through yt channel such as botarri, magazinethemusical, or playdb and v musical (vlive).

The one which usually shared by fans is the curtain call (the yt video shared by @MarianM ) or after the performance an actor usually greets the fans on the way home - fans usually take pictures / videos of him. If I found his performance / rehearsal on yt, I'll share the videos here.

19 hours ago, MarianM said:

I think it will be hard for him if he can juggle both theater and tv. Have you seen one of his plays? I saw some snippets of him in YT, I think it's the closing part of Spiderwoman Kiss and got goosebumps at the last second.

When he did the Kiss spider woman last year, he actually did it simultaneously with the two cops shoot. In one of his interviews the journalist asked him about it, he said it was hard but fortunately that wasn't his first performance (he did the play in 2015 - 2016, but when the play was back in 2017 - 2018 he got cast again for the same role) so it's much easier for him. Not in the near future, but I wish at least he do the play again someday. I wish for him to have opportunity or gets cast for a movie as well.. I hope the best for him. He deserves more recognition.

[Update]

I think salt ent created an instagram account for his staff diary (salt ent follows this account). Maybe we can get more updates through this account than his own account.. LOL! :D

Welcome, Kim Seon Ho Team! :lol:

Kim Seon Ho Staff Diary instagram

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2019 at 7:52 AM, triplem said:

We allow some exceptions for consecutive posting

-if after one hour no one else has posted , you can go ahead

- live caps

- press conference day .

Thank you, @triplem.  I had forgotten about these rules. Good reminders.

20 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

If you're not living in SK, the only way to watch a play or musical is during the press call moment. A play or musical performance sometimes invites the press for the opening, it's like the snippet from the performance but the press can record the performance. You can watch it through yt channel such as botarri, magazinethemusical, or playdb and v musical (vlive)

@ixxdhx81, thank you for the information and the IG update too.

@MarianM  thank you for the video from Kiss of the Spider Woman. Amazing change of emotions...

JTBC just posted new stills.

54435383_1569114419889218_76168548356393

54729531_1569114379889222_23780915746774

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Gals, i watched his v live on my app so there were some translations...by the end more than 3000 peeps tuned in which made him really happy. 

Let me see what I remember him saying:

@triplem, many thanks for this translation  :wub: 

@ixxdhx81 so that Was his voice right at the wedding ? I thought was pretty nice eh . I wonder if part of his theatrical experience also involved musical theatre ? 

Cuteness from the v live 

Looks good suited up . The paper bag was hilarious..

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@ixxdhx81 so that Was his voice right at the wedding ? I thought was pretty nice eh . I wonder if part of his theatrical experience also involved musical theatre ? 

Yessss.. That was his voice.. And the OST too! Did you catch his voice? :lol: I think he's ready for a musical..! :lol:

He hasn't had any musical experience yet, from 2009 until January last year he only did plays.

Here are the list of his plays:

• 《보이스 오브 밀레니엄》 - Voice of Millennium (2016)
  • 《클로저》 - Closer (2016)
  • 《트루웨스트 리턴즈》 - True West Return (2016)
  • 《올모스트 메인》 - Almost Maine (2016)
  • 《거미여인의 키스》 - Kiss of Spider Woman (2015 - 2016, 2017 - 2018, note: end to early year)
  • 《트루웨스트》 - True West (2015)
  • 《연애의 목적》 - Purpose of Love (2015)
  • 《7년동안 하지 못한 말》 - Couldn't Say for 7 years (2013, 2014)
  • 《셜록》 - Sherlock (2012)
  • 《옥탑방 고양이》 - Rooftop Cat (2010, 2015, 2016)
  • 《뉴 보잉보잉》 - New Boing Booing (2009, 2013, 2014)

As promised before!

>> Closer - Practice & Press Call

Spoiler

>> Voice of Millennium - Practice & Press Call

Spoiler

Well, I loved the first 2 episodes, but mostly for him.

I do not like the kind of over the top acting we see often in comedies in Kdrama. (i.e. like the other male leads here)
I am grateful that he has not adopted it.
I hope he continues as he is....

New stills.

55927920_1574487469351913_62612884288857

55940018_1574487376018589_13143457287131

• Like 1

@ixxdhx81 thanks loads for the vids . Pls do post anything you find ...love watching them  He’s good & can most definitely do romantic melodramas in the future :wub:   ...yes , even musical theatre. And I finally had a good listen to the ost actors version, omg he’s the lead vocalist right ? Very nice ! 

@irilight we’re fortunate that he has a lot of screen time & they make his character the romantic lead with less goofy scenes . :D

On 3/25/2019 at 6:54 PM, triplem said:

edit to add: A viewer said he'd be a superstar after this...he says thanks but he is grateful enough just to be an actor :D

He is very down to earth, isn't he? And he is also polite!

- On his v live around minute 5, when talked about the ost, he told the fans to guess his voice, he was in hurry and talked in banmal (informal), but soon he corrected the word and changed it with "yoo" (turned it into formal). :lol:

- And when a fan asked his age, he shyly answered he's old enough. :lol:

- When a Chinese fan asked him to hold a fan meeting there, he said he even doesn't have one in Korea. LOL!

- He said acting comedy is harder than serious one,  then he said he won't stop learning and improving his acting skills. :tears:

He is sooooooo humble!!!

Note: The V app translation was a bit off

:P

Here are two of his "퇴근길 - (way home)" videos after True West play (2015) taken by his fan:

>>> He didn't mind to take picture together and chatted with his fans. He even helped them took the pictures / videos.

>>>He said thank you to the fan after he gave his sign.. :tears:

I found him when his instagram followers were only 20k but now he has more than 90k followers. His naver fans club also has around 2300+ members now, and it's still growing! (early last year it only around 1300+ members). :tears:

I wish the best for him, he really deserves the recognition. :)

Just like the actor Lee Soon Jae said.. There will be so many temptations when someone is famous, but I hope Kim Seon Ho could resist, just be himself and will always stay humble even after he is more famous than now.

*Additional info:

He was under SYentertainment and 악어컴퍼니 (Crocodile Company, it's the company which managed his plays) before he moved to Salt Ent.

• Love 2

On 3/29/2019 at 1:22 PM, triplem said:

we’re fortunate that he has a lot of screen time & they make his character the romantic lead with less goofy scenes

oh.. I am so relieved to hear that. Thank you @triplem, for that and the fun videos.

evjwqmfgjmk4.png

0003661428_001_20171115141502105.jpg?typ

Source for 2nd photo
Article speaks about an MBC Drama Special he was in 2017, but I cannot find any information about it. Anyone knows anything about this Drama Special, and if it was ever subbed?

I have actually requested from KOCOWA to bring us all MBC Drama Specials. They responded they are already there, and when I checked, they are not on. I mentioned to them again, there are no MBC Drama Specials there...

4 minutes ago, irilight said:

Article speaks about an MBC Drama Special he was in 2017, but I cannot find any information about it. Anyone knows anything about this Drama Special, and if it was ever subbed?

I have actually requested from KOCOWA to bring us all MBC Drama Specials. They responded they are already there, and when I checked, they are not on. I mentioned to them again, there are no MBC Drama Specials there...

The title is "You Drive Me Crazy". Only 2 episodes. But it's supposed to 2018 not 2017. As I know, yes Kocowa already subbed the drama. They even had exclusive interview with him and lee yoo young.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, ixxdhx81 said:

The title is "You Drive Me Crazy". Only 2 episodes. But it's supposed to 2018 not 2017. As I know, yes Kocowa already subbed the drama. They even had exclusive interview with him and lee yoo young.

@ixxdhx81, thank you!     thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon.png
I knew  about You Drive Me Crazy and I loved it.

But I thought the article was referring to another drama. 
By using Google Translate,  they write the project is  "written by Lee Sang Soon / Director Oh Hyun-chong"
But the writer of "Drive Me Crazy" is Park Mi-Ryeong, and the director is Hyun Sol-Ip.

Reading it more closely, I see that they are talking about "Two Cops." They confused me when they wrote is as an MBC Drama Special...

Sorry to have troubled you..  I was excited thinking there is another drama I did not know about  :D

• LOL 1