Quantcast

Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Current Variety - 1N2D Season 4

3 hours ago, levine1244 said:

after do a back reading, I just learned that he joined SALT on 2018.

@levine1244, yes. Here is one of the announcements at the time.

Kim Seon Ho Signs Exclusive Contract With Park Shin Hye’s Agency

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Ji Won and Shin Min Ah Are Both Rumored to Be Kim Seon Ho's Next Leading Lady

Which actress would you want our good boy to pair up with for his next K-drama after "Start-Up"?

kim-seon-ho-leading-lady-rumors-nm.jpg
IMAGE Lovestruck in the City/Netflix, Start-Up/TVN, Tomorrow with You/TVN

It would be an understatement to say that Kim Seon Ho's star shone bright in the tvN K-drama Start-Up. He was such a real game-changer that so many fans were rallying for the second lead to finally get the girl once and for all. And while Han Ji-pyeong may not have ended up with Seo Dal-mi (Bae Suzy) in the drama, Kim Seon Ho still won over our hearts in real life.

Spoiler

kim-seon-ho-startup-insert.jpg
PHOTO BY Start-Up/Netflix

That said, it's no surprise that so many offers are already lined up to become his next big project after the success of Start-Up, and his fans are waiting with bated breath to find out when we'll see him on our screens once again and who will be his lucky leading lady this time around!

So far, two K-drama actresses we love have been rumored to be his next on-screen partner:

1. Kim Ji Won

kim-ji-won-insert.jpg
PHOTO BY Lovestruck in the City/Netflix

In November, news of Kim Seon Ho reviewing the script for an upcoming tvN K-drama titled Link made rounds on the internet. The fantasy romance and mystery series, which will be written by Suspicious Partner's Kwon Ki Young, will supposedly feature the actor as chef Eun Gye Hoon, who will set up a restaurant in the town where his twin sister went missing two decades ago.

According to some rumors, Kim Ji Won—who's set to star in Netflix's Lovestruck in the City alongside Ji Chang Wook—is the leading lady being eyed for the project to play the role of Noh Da Hyun, a girl who shares a strange connection with the male lead through his emotions.

2. Shin Min Ah

b4e64dad62f0a2b9818afcfde094f12c.png

PHOTO BY Tomorrow with You/TVN

Earlier today, December 21, Kim Seon Ho's agency, SALT Entertainmant, has confirmed that he's "positively considering the offer" to star in the K-drama Mr. Hong, which will be a remake of the 2004 romantic comedy film that starred Kim Joo Hyuk and Uhm Jung Hwa. Should he accept, he'll play the role of Hong Doo Shik, "a guy who makes a living by taking on all sorts of odd jobs around town." 

According to a report by Soompi, Shin Min Ah—best known for K-dramas such as My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho, Oh My Venus, and Chief of Staff—is in talks to star as the female lead. Her agency, AM Entertainment, confirmed she's currently reviewing the offer. And if things work out, she'll take on the role of Yoon Hye Jin, a dentist with beauty and brains who loves shopping but has a warm heart.

Right now, everything's still pretty much up in the air. But while nothing has been confirmed yet, we want to hear from you!

Who would YOU want Kim Seon Ho to pair up with for his next K-drama?

source

• Like 4
  • Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the info @ixxdhx81    Btw, isn't he the sweetest     

Waahhh. Great discussion here! Kinda busy right now. I'll edit and join the discussion later. I'll share how he was in theater, how passionate he was when doing the play and acting.  

eng sub to his winning speech!          I died watching this. So proud of the 2D1N team, especially KSH! 

11 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Btw after do a back reading, I just learned that he joined SALT on 2018. So that means he joined them during welcome to waikiki 2?

From 100 days my prince he already under SALT. But they started creating staff Instagram, made KSH Instagram official (blue check) in 2019. Welcome to Waikiki2 he fully under SALT management.

• Like 5

@petra I just finished reading his recent interview for Cosmo! And again, really liked what he said about not knowing what'll do if he weren't acting, and that the bigger ? to ask is if he'll be happy doing something or fulfilled as the biggest reason. 

What I found interesting was he said he enjoyed the cast dinners, and said "I thought I liked being alone, but turns out it isn't like that." Hmm...I guess he's finding more of himself and his natural personality as he gets older? I also found it intriguing he said he would also work with the same people again, but we all know how hard it is to work with the same people in a project.  Also him choosing drama over film for his parents was also insightful. Although he did say he's looking to debut in film in a recent interview. 

As you said, I find him to be a very perceptive and philosophical dude lol. He said he prefers talking on the phone then texting. I love his acting, and I also like that he seems like an easy going and good friend to have in rl! I'm not sure in terms of dating lol, but as a friend, he seems great!

@irilight Np! OMV made me a SMA fan! I think her charms lie in her goddess like beauty mixed in with her playfulness imo. I think visually as @sanghyukmentioned his prior co-stars whether visually or aura wise was not 100% in line with KSH. I personally think SMA if she does say yes, and he as well, would be a great visual match. She has a more womanly look and sexiness lol than his previous co-stars had. She would be a good counterbalance to KSH's more boyish appeal imo. She was very cool/elegant in Chief of Staff, so I think coupled that with KSH it would be electric chemistry!!

As for the Environmental stuff, I mean unless he's like Ryu Hyun Jeon levels of it. Haha, loath I protest, jk! Korea consumes a lot of plastic :(, so it's necessary and good to see him use a tumbler instead of water bottles. Np! (I love reading past interviews before they were known, it provides an insight into their true character).

Side note: What I am most curious about is in regards to his career. I know he said he wants to act/loves it (That's 100% certain), but at the same time, I'm most curious about is how his career will shape up to be. He said he focuses on the now then the future.Thus far, there hasn't been enough to say imo, as W2W2 was an ensemble show, and CTG was a good showcase for his leading man chops, but the project sorta went out w/o much fanfare. So I wonder which path he will go on in the next year or two. As of now, very hard to tell, he first has to prove himself that he can lead a show by himself to critical fanfare/awards/and also ratings wise as well.

@levine1244https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2020/12/22/kim-seon-ho-cosmopolitan-january-2021-interview/  That is the ? to ponder about. Too early to say now. I think award shows should be virtual as Covid cases have risen a lot.

• Like 3

SOOMPI articleSource

be6a72aaf4834429ab7a58a4e0a36da3.jpeg?s=

Kim Seon Ho Talks About The Advice He Got From Older Actors, His Desire For Change, And More

Dec 23, 2020
by C. Hong

Kim Seon Ho recently shot his first cover pictorial for the magazine Noblesse Men.

On December 23, his agency, Salt Entertainment, and Noblesse Men released a preview of the upcoming January-February 2021 cover.

In the accompanying interview, Kim Seon Ho talked about being on the cover for the first time. “I thought, ‘I can’t believe such a thankful thing has happened to me,'” he said. “When I first got the offer, I was happy, but then I started to worry. I thought, ‘What if I can’t pose properly? What if it feels awkward? I can’t be a nuisance to them,’ and got nervous.”

The actor also talked about his attitude toward constant learning in life. He said, “I was talking with some seniors who said to me, ‘As you get older, you harden in your ways. You keep getting stuck, and you become really stubborn. You can’t become like that.’ I heard that, thought it over, and realized, ‘I should live with the mindset of ‘always be learning.’ After that, it became a habit of mine to say that I am learning. In real life, I try to start off by seeing the other person’s good points.”

The interviewer suggested that Kim Seon Ho is embracing an attitude of constant change. He replied, “That’s right. Unlike before, the changes aren’t big or sweeping, but I’m seeing little changes in my attitude toward acting, as well as my belief that I’m doing the right thing. Recently, those changes hadn’t come like they used to, so I was disappointed, but with ‘Han Ji Pyeong,’ a lot has changed. Now I want to expand into doing new things that I’m unfamiliar with.”

The full interview and pictorial will be in the January-February 2021 issue of Noblesse Men. Kim Seon Ho is currently preparing for his upcoming play “Ice” (literal title), which will premiere at the S Theater at the Sejong Center on January 8.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Thank you for the info @irilight @ixxdhx81 ;)

@jelly may I know where I can read the english translation for his cosmo Interview? I can only find bits of the interview on Twitter.

4 hours ago, jelly said:

What I am most curious about is in regards to his career. I know he said he wants to act/loves it (That's 100% certain), but at the same time, I'm most curious about is how his career will shape up to be. He said he focuses on the now then the future.Thus far, there hasn't been enough to say imo, as W2W2 was an ensemble show, and CTG was a good showcase for his leading man chops, but the project sorta went out w/o much fanfare. So I wonder which path he will go on in the next year or two. As of now, very hard to tell, he first has to prove himself that he can lead a show by himself to critical fanfare/awards/and also ratings wise as well.

I think we all are curious. Let's cheer him up and hopefully his agency will help him towards a greater path.

Side note: Since the Covid 19 case in South Korea is increasing, will the MBC Gayo Daejon show be precorded?

• Like 2

@ixxdhx81 he looks chubbier back in high school. Btw I saw someone claiming that he has a nose job, I wish that person could see this pic so he/she knows that the claim is unreasonable.

Btw just in case someone is interested, there will be a rerun of Naver audio show which was hosted by Kim Seon Ho last year

• Like 3
On 12/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, levine1244 said:

@ixxdhx81 he looks chubbier back in high school. Btw I saw someone claiming that he has a nose job, I wish that person could see this pic so he/she knows that the claim is unreasonable.

Tried hard holding myself not seeing all those comments. Huft... But then I just remember the higher the tree.. So, I'll let people say whatever they want to say.. I'll support KSH. Because.. yeah.. That's what I've been doing since 2017. Hehe..

Play "Ice" new poster!

D-15

Ep-d_c0VoAEVh2r?format=jpg&name=medium

LOL he wrote 2021. Maybe.. He just wanted to escape 2020 just like me. Kkkkk.. jk. This was just Seonho being Seonho.. Hehe

Spoiler

Ep-r5LdVEAAEdzP?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim brothers have arrived!

Ep_lKwYVEAAIa1E?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 6

I'm so happy that he won the rookie award :tears: plus he notice the fan project on IG. The way he edited his caption on his last IG post as if he was talking to us personally I'm so soft for this boy :tears::tears:

Just saw a notification from my VLive app, he will be doing a live on Dec 28th at 6 PM KST!

https://www.vlive.tv/schedule/1-5565

Btw he also asks us for a date on 31st of Dec :lol:

Edited by levine1244
add info about vlive
  • Like 8

Seon-ho is like a shining star!! So much change has happened to him in the last 2-3 months. Hope next year, his actual ascend to legit leading man career begins, and he can lead a show or two that's well written and does well ratings wise too.

This got me thinking about Song Hye Kyo in her magazine article that came out last wk, where she said she wanted to do a rom-com but wasn't finding the right script. I know she's a top class Hallyu star, but seeing her in a rom-com again would be great. I also think that if Shin Min Ah declines the part (She has two other dramas up), that Song Hye Kyo would be a really solid choice to replace her. SMA's name being brought up, seems like the PDs/writers are thinking of an older/more established veteran for him to work alongside with. SHK said she's going to come back 2021.

If KSH ends up working with SHK, I would be so elated for him b/c it shows how much he has moved on up. He said during CTG promo time, that he really enjoyed Autumn in My Heart. I hope he can work with some established veterans/iconic female actresses in his career. :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Sorry I guess I mistype on my previous post, it supposed to be at 8 PM KST and it seems like there will be an event for fans.

Yes. As usual SALT will hold an event for fans. They need to think about International fans, considering they have many big stars under their management now. KSH, KJW, and the OG - PSH.

New sneak peak for tomorrow - Amazing Sat.

• Like 8
On 12/25/2020 at 7:08 AM, ixxdhx81 said:

New sneak peak for tomorrow - Amazing Sat.

Has anyone watched Seonho's first appearance on Amazing Saturday last year? I only watched some clips and notice the difference between his first appearance last year and his second appearance now.  At least from what I observe from the previews, he was shy and reserved last year, while he looks way more confident now. I'm glad that his confidence has grown over the past year. 

His success in portraying Han Ji Pyeong must have played a significant part in boosting his confidence. But I think it's also because 2D1N has become his personal Sandbox in many ways. It's an environment that pushed him to leave his comfort zone and grow. It's also an environment where he meets fellow members and staff who are supportive to him and hence create a relatively safe environment for him to come out of his shell.  I'm aware that him being on the show at some point might be deemed as a hindrance to his acting career, but I personally wish that he would just stay in the show for a long time. 

BTW, I'm so proud he received the Variety Rookie Award. Not many actors receive both rookie award in acting and entertainment.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 7