Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

2 hours ago, MarianM said:

hope he got more screen time in Waikiki because I feel like he got the short end of the stick. :/

Do you feel  his storyline not so developed? I think Ki Bong & YR love line is more organic right ? I am just enjoying W2 mindlessly :joy:. That’s why I’m looking forward to August drama . Think that will really see if he can carry the drama as the 1st lead & the role will me a meatier one

Haha I was so thrilled to see someone promoting his thread here :D 

Edited by Guest

15 hours ago, triplem said:

Do you feel  his storyline not so developed? I think Ki Bong & YR love line is more organic right ? I am just enjoying W2 mindlessly :joy:. That’s why I’m looking forward to August drama .

Couldn't agree more. I don't understand the writers where will they bring WS and SY story and what's their conclusion for the story.

Definitely! Looking forward to his August drama.

15 hours ago, triplem said:

Haha I was so thrilled to see someone promoting his thread here :D 

LOL! That's actually me. Let's make this thread the number one source about him for his international fans. :joy:

P.S 9 days left until his 33rd birthday!

God! I couldn't keep it by myself...

(The owner deleted the original post and re-upload new post without the pict which I shared. So I decided to delete as well.. Hehe)

PM me if you don't know what I mean but really want to know.. LOL.. :P

@ixxdhx81I think I know what you mean but I'm not sure if we're on the same boat! LMAO.

It seems that Semi also came! She seems supporting him since they work on Two Cops. She dropped by also on his 'You Drive Me Crazy' filming. I love their friendship.

@MarianM Hihihi.. I don't want to be mistaken as a stalker.. Please trust me I'm not. :P But from some of social media posts which I found.. My gut tells me.. Hahahaha.. Ahhhh.. Please forgive me.. This thread isn't place for gossiping.

2 hours ago, MarianM said:

She dropped by also on his 'You Drive Me Crazy' filming. I love their friendship.

She came and watched his play.. And they also went watching musical "The Day" together..

Yeayy.. Let's support this beautiful friendship.. Haha.. OMG. I'm soooo childish.. LMAO. :crazy:

One more.. One more.. Hehe.. I don't ship him with anyone actually, but whatever relationship he is in and as long as it makes him happy.. I'll support him! :D

7 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

LOL! That's actually me. Let's make this thread the number one source about him for his international fans. :joy:

:joy:...that's awesome of you. 

3 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Please forgive me.. This thread isn't place for gossiping.

4 hours ago, MarianM said:

Of course it's a place for gossipping ..:w00t:...so are we talking about his "friendship" with some of his former co-star.. Semi ( who was in Two cops) ? Beautiful actress - last saw her on Terius 

Don't worry , in actors thread we have no such thing as off topic .  

Believe me , I love stalking all my oppas :ph34r::lol:

Gals, i think for Waikiki 2 is not so much screen time that I am concerned with. I think all of them have quite equal screen time. It's his character development that is lacking. It really seems like all he does is chase after SY which is fine, but what about his dreams etc. They never touched on it unlike the other characters. 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Of course it's a place for gossipping ..:w00t:...so are we talking about his "friendship" with some of his former co-star.. Semi ( who was in Two cops)

Yes.. She is.. From my point of view, they are in a special kind of relationship, but idk actually... Maybe they are just friend. Close friend - because I believe yesterday was very special day for him it's not weird if your best friend came and gave you support (in an interview he said he believes man and woman can be just friend). I am not a person who likes shipping things. :lol: but as long as he's happy.. I'll support him as a fan.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

It's his character development that is lacking. It really seems like all he does is chase after SY which is fine, but what about his dreams etc. They never touched on it unlike the other characters. 

This is what I mean with my post on waikiki thread. I said it before, I want to see about his dream etc. All we've seen until now only him realizing his feeling toward SY and helping her. :tears:

New interview by Salt Ent - hastag inteview:

• Like 1

I want to see him also that he took a big step in his career like singing for an album, or maybe he wrote a 'original' song and sang in front of Sooyeon and released as an OST, my goodness! @ixxdhx81, even his gigs he took are all related to her, I wish that the writers can do better than that.

Idk, a part of me thinks that he has someone already, it may be her or not and I'll support his decision and wish for his happiness. :)

Tagged by Lee Yooyoung, he also joins to take part of the #PlasticFreeChallenge to reduce plastics. :)

Then he tagged his Waikiki co-stars Shin Hyunsoo and Moon Gayoung to take part also. (He followed her too, made my day already haha)

I love that he took part of this, a tumbler is a big step already in reducing plastics. Like him, I also reduce plastics, when I order a beverage, I asked them to pour it on tumbler and I bring my own utensils when I eat outside etc. :)

On 5/1/2019 at 10:02 AM, MarianM said:

(He followed her too, made my day already haha)

Waiting her to follow him back.. :unsure:

LOL! Someone didn't get the memo! Why this person said something like this in the waikiki2 drama discussion! :crazy:

Spoiler

P.S. Please let me know if my post is not appropriate and or violating the forum rules.

@ixxdhx81did you read almost every day at Naver? Wow. Let us know if you can find interesting stuffs about him and the show as well xD.

I've been trying to join his fancafe but no luck. I want to read some of their posts. T.T

About that, they can be just hanging out. No news is good news, I guess.

@MarianM LOL! Yes.. :lol: I often visit naver. I check what's currently trending on naver, and yes I visit the official page of waikiki2 drama too. Okey-dokey! Will do if I found anything related to him on Naver.

Anyway.. It's around this time last year.. You Drive Me Crazy drama aired! I like the chemistry between him and Lee You Young. Hope they can meet in another drama or movie. If drama, I hope it can be at least 16 episodes drama not just a special. :lol:

6 minutes ago, MarianM said:

About that, they can be just hanging out. No news is good news, I guess.

AGREE! Couldn't agree more with this. :D The person who wrote that, deleted the post. LOL.

Here.. May I present to you.. The waikiki prince celebrating his birthday today with the waikiki family! LOL!

©Shin Hyun Soo insta story

Screenshot-2019-05-08-12-02-11.png

And here's from me.. Celebrating his birthday! Love him 3000!

Photo ©SALTEnt

In-Shot-20190508-163017558.jpg

The first one is either from his staff or waikiki2 team. I saw his stylist posted it in her ig story. But I think it's from waikiki2 team.

The second one is from Seonho-hada. This one..

And this.. From SALTEnt family..

I think yes.. I didn't join the fc (I want to but I don't know how to join. LOL.), but I can see the title of a post in it. Seemed they made plan for his birthday. The post title -> something.. 생일 서포터 (Birthday support).

P.S. Anyone who wants to establish his global fans club. Please let me know! :lol:

• Love 1

Deadass thought he was in Bali for vacation because his manager is currently in Bali and there's no interviews from him even until D+2 waikiki2 last ep.

But he's in SK and had a date with his best friend watching movie last night.. :lol: