Quantcast

Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Current Drama - Startup (tvN) ; Variety - 1N2D Season 4

4 hours ago, irilight said:

I totally agree with you. I thought "Strongest Deliveryman" was an atrocious Drama and the only good thing about it was KSH.   I was in awe of his performance, and what he did with that material.

In an interview Go Won Hee said that she and KSH did a lot of adlibs, she regret that some of those "great work" didn't make it to final cut. Maybe at that time also.. the production team underestimated KSH's skill. This time for SU, the production team saw his skill without bias perspective so many of his scenes made it to final cut.

KSH is a great actor who can think fast when filming, he can do so many adlibs. (Actor Jo Jae Yun from Catch the Ghost praised him for it - you can watch the press conference of CTG).

That's the perks of being a theater actor who has almost 12 years experiences.

13 hours ago, rocher22 said:

KHS IG Update

Another content with theswoon coming soon! Yeay!!!

On 12/1/2020 at 4:30 AM, rocher22 said:

cool...:wub:

Taken by Kim Won-Sik. Hehe..

On 11/30/2020 at 8:37 PM, petra said:

Wow it has been a week full of good news on Kim Seon Ho.

He's full of surprises. Didn't see that he would win an award from AAA. Thought he was just presenting an award. But nah, he came for receiving the award! More.. More.. More.. of good news will come! I hope. Let's see and keep supporting him without breaking the rules and in positive ways!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a regular member of season 4, so he's there from ep 1 of the season.    I'm proud that even after he's getting more popular, he still chooses a theater play for his next project. He d

I started watching startup because of Suzy but ended up falling for Seon ho. Now I want to watch all the drama he played. I'm watching 1N2D and his charms are out of this world. He is living in my min

In an interview Go Won Hee said that she and KSH did a lot of adlibs, she regret that some of those "great work" didn't make it to final cut. Maybe at that time also.. the production team underestimat

On 11/22/2020 at 3:11 AM, ixxdhx81 said:

I am sad. The main lead fans dragging KSH. They even said we should thank the main lead because KSH got attention now.

I miss the old days when he was just our little secret. :bawling:

I believe he deserves all the attention because of his 12 years of hard work. It's true SU was the trigger. But after that, the theater fans started to post about him from photos, articles, etc. His old interviews and articles are popping out. People re-watching his old dramas. It's just showed how people missed discovering this gem.

From the start, his goal was never popularity. He just wanted to be a great actor. An actor who wants to hear from his co-star they wanted to work again with him in the future.

Instead of drama, he chose stage play for his next project after SU. It shows his greed in act, as someone who never forget his root as theater actor.

Glad the shoot has finished. Now he's focusing for his upcoming play, Ice.

Someone please give me some comfort talk. I really can't see him got the hate. My heart couldn't take it. :bawling:

Hi. I feel you... but don't be sad about other's opinion. I for one is watching StartUp because of KSH. I watched him in Good Manager and since then looked for his other works.

At first I was not really keen to watch StartUp, I'm not really a supporter of the 2 main leads. I thought I'll try the first episode, but the first episode turns out to be a light in the tunnel :D 

I am so looking forward to KSH next drama. I hope he'll 'strike while the iron is hot' and follow up with another drama. a team up with Seo Hyun-Jin or Park Min-Young would be nice. ;) 

He reminds me of another Kim, Kim Jae-Wook, also been in the entertainment for too long, a good actor always playing second lead until he portrayed the ML in 'her private life.' his popularity also risen up. 

• Like 2
On 12/1/2020 at 11:47 AM, irilight said:

I don't know what is the writer's thinking if indeed NDS is the ML. It almost seems like it's HJP and NDS the SL.

To be honest I've stopped watching the drama since eps 12. I just can't stand with how the writer builds the story and the characters, especially on Jipyeong's part. And don't get me started with the 3-year time jump.

On 12/1/2020 at 3:12 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

I bet the production team and writer didn't see all those KSH "great things" coming.

I'm guessing the writer initially intended for Jipyeong to be an antagonist. This way, whatever the main lead does can be justified (including that immature and totally unprofessional punching scene). I don't know if it was unintentional or not, Jipyeong turns out to be a charming character, with back story with grandma and whatnot, and drew the viewers' attention. I remember reading in one of the interviews, since this drama is targeted for youth, Seonho proposed to the PD and writer to tone Jipyeong's character down a bit to make it more fun and youthful. So he implied that the character was initially developed differently. Hats off for his instinct, as expected from a veteran theater actor. It turned out very well. 

Anyway, it's not supposed to be the thread for the drama. So I'll stop here. Kudos to Kim Seon Ho for bringing Jipyeong to life and stealing many many viewers' heart. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, irilight said:

With more and more viewers taking interest in the tvN drama 'Start-Up,' a poll was started on Naver in which netizens can vote for either Han Ji Pyeong, played by Kim Sun Ho, or Nam Do San, played by Nam Joo Hyuk. The poll started on November 28th and asks, "Start-Up's Nam Do San Vs. Han Ji Pyeong: Who would you choose if you were Dal Mi?So far, the results are surprising as Han Ji Pyeong received 81% of the 46,000+ votes.

1606769473-image.png

Hi.. regarding this poll.. I guess we have to wait untill December 4 when the poll is closed. I never go to naver because I can't speak korean. Can anyone teach me how to vote him?

Hello all, for those of you who feel like voting for the Naver poll, below is the link. It's very easy even for non-korean speaker like myself. You need to create an account which may be linked to Facebook. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/poll/list?serviceId=2