Quantcast
triplem

Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho ( 김선호) Mr Dimples - Current Drama - Catch The Ghost, Variety - 1N2D Season 4

@triplem @MarianM yesss yesss.. Haha.. Not only he posted 2 pictures he also updated his profile picture. It's been a while since he changed his profile picture.

Two days ago he and one of his best friends (Kang Sung Soo) went to watch a play (2호선 세입자) in Daehak-ro. If you watched feel good to die, they both appeared together as cameo in this drama.

P.S. I miss his stage performances.. :tears: the last play he did was Kiss of Spider Woman in early last year..

• Love 2

1 hour ago, ixxdhx81 said:

P.S. I miss his stage performances.. :tears: the last play he did was Kiss of Spider Woman in early last year..

How to watch ? Are you based in SK? Or we can watch it somewhere? I have never seen his plays and would love to :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

@triplem @MarianM yesss yesss.. Haha.. Not only he posted 2 pictures he also updated his profile picture. It's been a while since he changed his profile picture.

Two days ago he and one of his best friends (Kang Sung Soo) went to watch a play (2호선 세입자) in Daehak-ro. If you watched feel good to die, they both appeared together as cameo in this drama.

I think it will be hard for him if he can juggle both theater and tv. Have you seen one of his plays? I saw some snippets of him in YT, I think it's the closing part of Spiderwoman Kiss and got goosebumps at the last second.

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, triplem said:

How to watch ? Are you based in SK? Or we can watch it somewhere? I have never seen his plays and would love to :D

If you're not living in SK, the only way to watch a play or musical is during the press call moment. A play or musical performance sometimes invites the press for the opening, it's like the snippet from the performance but the press can record the performance. You can watch it through yt channel such as botarri, magazinethemusical, or playdb and v musical (vlive).

The one which usually shared by fans is the curtain call (the yt video shared by @MarianM ) or after the performance an actor usually greets the fans on the way home - fans usually take pictures / videos of him. If I found his performance / rehearsal on yt, I'll share the videos here.

19 hours ago, MarianM said:

I think it will be hard for him if he can juggle both theater and tv. Have you seen one of his plays? I saw some snippets of him in YT, I think it's the closing part of Spiderwoman Kiss and got goosebumps at the last second.

When he did the Kiss spider woman last year, he actually did it simultaneously with the two cops shoot. In one of his interviews the journalist asked him about it, he said it was hard but fortunately that wasn't his first performance (he did the play in 2015 - 2016, but when the play was back in 2017 - 2018 he got cast again for the same role) so it's much easier for him. Not in the near future, but I wish at least he do the play again someday. I wish for him to have opportunity or gets cast for a movie as well.. I hope the best for him. He deserves more recognition.

[Update]

I think salt ent created an instagram account for his staff diary (salt ent follows this account). Maybe we can get more updates through this account than his own account.. LOL! :D

Welcome, Kim Seon Ho Team! :lol:

Kim Seon Ho Staff Diary instagram

• Thanks 2

On 3/19/2019 at 7:52 AM, triplem said:

We allow some exceptions for consecutive posting

-if after one hour no one else has posted , you can go ahead

- live caps

- press conference day .

Thank you, @triplem.  I had forgotten about these rules. Good reminders.

20 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

If you're not living in SK, the only way to watch a play or musical is during the press call moment. A play or musical performance sometimes invites the press for the opening, it's like the snippet from the performance but the press can record the performance. You can watch it through yt channel such as botarri, magazinethemusical, or playdb and v musical (vlive)

@ixxdhx81, thank you for the information and the IG update too.

@MarianM  thank you for the video from Kiss of the Spider Woman. Amazing change of emotions...

JTBC just posted new stills.

54435383_1569114419889218_76168548356393

54729531_1569114379889222_23780915746774

• Love 1

Salt Ent have this event to win paper dolls!!

Sadly, it's eligible for Korean to win those items. Now I want one! T.T

• Like 1
  • Love 1

His cousin sent him 100 bottles hand made strawberry milk to waikiki2 set location as support.. :)

Unfortunately his cousin couldn't meet her star Lee Yi Kyung. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

KSH staff diary (run by Salt Ent) released some BTS pics of his poster shoot.

I have a feeling it will release tons of updates than Salt Ent and Sunho himself.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

As always.. His Korean fans club (Seonho-Hada) sent 100 kg rice wreath to the press conference today, hoping for the successful of the drama Welcome to Waikiki2.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not a big fan of the suit but our hottie is looking handsome anyhow with his cute dimples

• Like 2

He updated his instagram to show gratitude to the fans for sending him rice wreath.. :heart:

Aaaaannnndddd... He is ready for his very first V-Live!!! :wub:

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

Gals, i watched his v live on my app so there were some translations...by the end more than 3000 peeps tuned in which made him really happy. 

Let me see what I remember him saying:

• Fave color - blue
  • Food - likes toppoki , also spicy food but not so good at eating it :D
  • Will consider having a fan meeting after Waikiki2, but no promises as it depends on schedule
  • Fan asked if he did anything to lose weight , he says not really but did exercise for the scenes  :love: (ooo is he gonna show some abs...oh yeah ....sorry i'm pervy you know)
  • Hobbies - exercise as he is an actor , that I suppose is all the time he has left
  • A homebody when he has no schedule
  • Likes playing games on his playstation and nintendo
  • Mum wanted to call him Ho Seon but somehow decided against it and it became Seon Ho (lol, the fans were teasing him)
  • Doing comedic scenes is actually harder than dramatic ones. 
  • If ratings are good , he will dance  - lol fans say his dancing has improved , he mentioned he has been practising
  • KAvgA7Z.png
  • He was worried for Shin Hyun Soo who had to film the ice scene as per highlight vid in the cold
  • He was actually under the weather having caught a cold. (Hope he gets well soon.)
  • Cuteness !!!
  • zqCC3Vd.png0Zik74E.png

edit to add: A viewer said he'd be a superstar after this...he says thanks but he is grateful enough just to be an actor :D

Edited by triplem
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Gals, i watched his v live on my app so there were some translations...by the end more than 3000 peeps tuned in which made him really happy. 

Let me see what I remember him saying:

@triplem, many thanks for this translation  :wub: 

• Love 1

His voice!!! :confounded:

One of the comments on Naver said this scene reminds him / her of Gutaeng Hyung (the late Kim Joo Hyuk). The famous scene from the movie "When Romance Meets Destiny". :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I am amazed! He can post something like this! LOL! And the caption.. Thanks Salt ent for teaching him how to promote himself and his drama.. :joy:

And thanks to his team for posting something like this! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@ixxdhx81 so that Was his voice right at the wedding ? I thought was pretty nice eh . I wonder if part of his theatrical experience also involved musical theatre ? 

Cuteness from the v live 

Looks good suited up . The paper bag was hilarious..

• Love 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@ixxdhx81 so that Was his voice right at the wedding ? I thought was pretty nice eh . I wonder if part of his theatrical experience also involved musical theatre ? 

Yessss.. That was his voice.. And the OST too! Did you catch his voice? :lol: I think he's ready for a musical..! :lol:

He hasn't had any musical experience yet, from 2009 until January last year he only did plays.

Here are the list of his plays:

• 《보이스 오브 밀레니엄》 - Voice of Millennium (2016)
  • 《클로저》 - Closer (2016)
  • 《트루웨스트 리턴즈》 - True West Return (2016)
  • 《올모스트 메인》 - Almost Maine (2016)
  • 《거미여인의 키스》 - Kiss of Spider Woman (2015 - 2016, 2017 - 2018, note: end to early year)
  • 《트루웨스트》 - True West (2015)
  • 《연애의 목적》 - Purpose of Love (2015)
  • 《7년동안 하지 못한 말》 - Couldn't Say for 7 years (2013, 2014)
  • 《셜록》 - Sherlock (2012)
  • 《옥탑방 고양이》 - Rooftop Cat (2010, 2015, 2016)
  • 《뉴 보잉보잉》 - New Boing Booing (2009, 2013, 2014)

As promised before!

>> Closer - Practice & Press Call

Spoiler

>> Voice of Millennium - Practice & Press Call

Spoiler

• Love 1

Well, I loved the first 2 episodes, but mostly for him.

I do not like the kind of over the top acting we see often in comedies in Kdrama. (i.e. like the other male leads here)
I am grateful that he has not adopted it.
I hope he continues as he is....

New stills.

55927920_1574487469351913_62612884288857

55940018_1574487376018589_13143457287131

• Like 1
  • Love 1