Quantcast
triplem

Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho ( 김선호) Mr Dimples - Current Drama - Catch The Ghost, Variety - 1N2D Season 4

Happy to see him post...such a long wait till the end of October

By the way his staff have been posting these voice messages of him on their IG...what are they about?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

His cuts on the very 1st BTS of Catch The Ghost

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

He's back!!!!! :bawling:

His role name is Eden, a taxi driver, a band leader and Alice's husband. 

The play will be running from 2019 Nov 8 until 2020 Jan 19.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@ixxdhx81 does he even hv time for a play as well given that he’s still filming CTG? Nice to see him return to his roots 

can’t wait for this ...looks fun 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, triplem said:

@ixxdhx81 does he even hv time for a play as well given that he’s still filming CTG? Nice to see him return to his roots 

can’t wait for this ...looks fun 

He never STOP, He will not STOP,  no one can stop him. LOL. Just hope he take care of his health.

Kim Seon Ho for Harper Bazaar.

Full interview here -> https://www.harpersbazaar.co.kr/article/42370

201909270917026710_2_20190927091958627.j

201909270917026710_3_20190927091958631.j

0845658d-cb94-491f-88ac-04029865b67e.jpg

• Love 2

TVN update

Article from

https://www.soompi.com/article/1355289wpp/kim-seon-ho-talks-about-his-teamwork-with-catch-the-ghost-co-star-moon-geun-young

Kim Seon Ho recently participated in a pictorial with Harper’s Bazaar!

Currently, the actor is busy filming the upcoming drama “Catch The Ghost” with Moon Geun Young. During the interview, he mentioned his co-star, saying, “There is much to learn from Moon Geun Young’s long acting experience. She’s always honest and hard-working, so when I look at her eyes, I automatically follow her.  I think if I make enough preparations, we will be able to do a good job together in any situation.”

Regarding his acting career of eight years in theater and two years in dramas, he said, “I won the rookie award, and it’s been two years since I’ve debuted on TV, so I thought of myself as a rookie because it was just easier that way. I can’t stay put forever. While I might feel regrettable about not being able to act well in ‘Catch The Ghost,’ I thought I shouldn’t be disappointed because I couldn’t do what I could at the moment. Even if time was delayed, I was able to say ‘Let’s do it again.’ Thankfully, [the crew] likes this side of me, so I’m filming with excitement. It’s a time I’m flowing with passion. Passion isn’t necessarily all good, but I thought it would come sometime, and this is the moment.”

“Catch the Ghost” is about a squad of police officers who guard the subway and attempt to hunt down a serial killer known as “The Ghost.” Moon Geun Young stars as Yoo Ryung, a passionate rookie officer who has little in common with her poised superior Go Ji Seok (played by Kim Seon Ho), who does everything by the book.

The drama will premiere on October 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

• Love 1

Kim Seon Ho Shares Details About His Subway Police Character In “Catch The Ghost”

Oct 3, 2019
by C. Hong

On October 3, tvN’s upcoming drama “Catch the Ghost” unveiled new stills of lead actor Kim Seon Ho.

Kim Seon Ho is about a squad of police officers who guard the subway while attempting to hunt down a serial killer named “The Ghost.” Moon Geun Young stars as Yoo Ryung, a passionate rookie officer, and Kim Seon Ho plays Go Ji Seok, her by-the-book superior officer.

Viewers are looking forward to the chemistry between Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho, both veteran actors who have tried many different genres. Kim Seon Ho is more familiar with the comedic genre, but his character in “Catch the Ghost” suggests that he might be playing the straight man this time around.

The new stills show three different sides of Go Ji Seok: one in casual clothes as he laughs and waves around a pair of police batons, one in full uniform as he talks sweetly to a young boy at a subway station, and one looking serious in a suit.

kim-seon-ho-catch-the-ghost.jpg

About his character, Kim Seon Ho said, “Because of a secret incident in his past, Go Ji Seok tries to live as a coolheaded person who adapts to society by always following the rules. But his natural instinct is to be warmhearted, so this isn’t an easy mask for him to wear.”

He continued, “After Go Ji Seok meets Yoo Ryung, many things happen to him and he begins to change. I hope that viewers will enjoy seeing him develop through the course of the drama.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1356418wpp/kim-seon-ho-details-subway-police-character-catch-ghost

• Love 1

Subway cop team prepares to Catch the Ghost in upcoming tvN drama
ghostcatcher2.jpg

Read full article on Dramabeans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot imagine how he can do a play and Drama at the same time. Most actors find the grueling schedule of filming Kdrama hard as it is.

• Love 1

Handsome Alert - TvN's Mobilization of Attractive Men

Keeping relevant material only

photo1109346.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallbac

Kim Seon-ho turns into a subway police chief in the tvN drama "Catch the Ghost" and continues the legacy of tvN's best leading actors....

... From the 21st onwards, Kim Seon-ho is appearing on the home screens and continues this line of handsome and charming leading men.

He stars in the new tvN drama "Catch the Ghost", a mystery investigative drama in which a subway police force go after a serial killer who is known as 'the subway ghost'.

Kim Seon-ho tackles the role of Go Ji-seok, the chief of the subway police. He graduated from the Police Academy with honors, but he's a man of almost primal prudence and extreme timidity. He is expected to give off the charm of a strong man in the process of confronting Moon Geun-young (Yoo Ryeong), who is completely the opposite of him.

Meanwhile, the new tvN drama "Catch the Ghost" will begin on the 21st at 9:30PM after "The Great Show".

source

• Love 1

@irilight oh yeah . Definitely very good looking :wub:. Am looking forward to CTG

agency update for the BTS

• Love 1

14 hours ago, triplem said:

oh yeah . Definitely very good looking :wub:. Am looking forward to CTG

@triplem, agreed.. Me too.
I have a feeling KSH is going to be black and blue by the end of this drama...

Do you know if Viu is subbing it?

So far, no news of licensing in the U.S....

• Love 1

22 hours ago, triplem said:

Not sure who Is subbing

@triplem, I read rumors that it may be subbed by ODK. 
I do not want to put it on the Drama Thread, until we know for sure...

• Thanks 1

Finally D-Day! Let's catch KIM SEON HO!!!! :tounge_wink:

efef93f5-8acf-4384-aa72-2180bd74d38d.jpg

68fb7e76-1ae9-450d-8a70-63ac87d08a9d.jpg

20191021143121110_004_prev.jpg

Spoiler

article.jpg

article.jpg

article.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I love this :joy: