Quantcast
triplem

Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho ( 김선호) Mr Dimples ,Completed Drama - Eulachacha Waikiki 2, Upcoming Drama - Catch Yoo Ryung

@irilight @Hannahmiriam From what I gather , it has been confirmed 

I was one of those who really enjoyed Waikiki , but then again I have a peculiar sense of humour & understand it is not everyone’s cup of tea. Just happy to see him in a main role , preferably one where he gets the girl :lol:

For W Korea 

• Like 2

@triplem, yes - it is confirmed....

3f698005bdc942768d3e8d08a4e62e5f.jpeg?s=

“Waikiki” Season 2 Confirms Cast: Lee Yi Kyung, Ahn So Hee, Kim Seon Ho, Moon Ga Young, And More

After Lee Yi Kyung’s confirmation that he would be reprising his Season 1 role for the second season of “Waikiki,” actors Kim Seon Ho, Moon Ga Young, Ahn So Hee, Shin Hyun Soo, and Kim Ye Won have been confirmed to join Lee Yi Kyung, for a largely new cast.

Season 1 of “Waikiki” was much-loved by viewers for its new take on the youth drama, and even after its conclusion, many expressed their desire for a second season.

Season 2 returns to the failing guest house Waikiki to tell the story of friendship, love, and dreams. While the first season featured Joon Gi’s (Lee Yi Kyung’s) college classmates, the new installment brings in some high school friends.

Kim Seon Ho plays Cha Woo Shik, the first to fall into Joon Gi’s plans. Cha Woo Shik is a former unfamous idol and now-aspiring singer who’s hackles are generally raised. Falling for Joon Gi’s schemes, he invests everything he has and moves into Waikiki.

read more Here:
https://www.soompi.com/article/1290365wpp/ahn-hee-kim-seon-ho-moon-ga-young-join-lee-yi-kyung-2nd-season-waikiki

~~~~~~~~~~
I'll give a try - but I doubt I can watch it. I did not like Season 1, despite the terrific cast...  This writer's sense of humor is not for me.  
I'll wait to see what project he chooses next.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hannahmiriam said:

@irilight I like both your comment and the news. :D

While I agree that he can do better than Waikiki, I am just so happy to see him in something I might watch (I don't really watch saeguks and dramas that repeat the same day for 16 episodes - I regretted it too many times). I haven't seen him since Two Cops & You Drive Me Crazy, so I kind of miss him. Talking about the bright side, if I understood correctly,  this time around he is the lead.

Hello @Hannahmiriam     panda-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif... It's been a while. Great to see you here... I have not been much on Soompi either.
I  thought he was going to be the lead, but he is not. At best - maybe 2nd lead.

I hear you too....  I'll give it a try - just for him... (even though I do like the three of them). 
God knows, I have watched the whole drama of Strong Deliveryman, only for him....

• Like 2

@irilight Indeed, it's been a while. I'm still on soompi, it's just that I comment less than I used to. Is there a first lead in Waikiki? Lee Yi Kyeong's character cannot be the lead, so I'll just think that Kim Seon Ho plays that part. :D Actually, I think the three guys can do better.

I have to admit that, while I like Go Kyeong Pyo, he alone couldn't have made me watch Strongest Deliveryman until the end.

@triplem I like Waikiki as it has a sitcom air, but I feel like the three guys are now overqualified. I see it as being similar to the School series, a starting point for young promising actors, while these three have already proved themselves - which I cannot say about the ladies. I would have probably watched it anyway, but Kim Seon Ho makes it a lot better.

• Like 3

On 1/10/2019 at 3:18 AM, Hannahmiriam said:

I like Waikiki as it has a sitcom air, but I feel like the three guys are now overqualified. I see it as being similar to the School series, a starting point for young promising actors, while these three have already proved themselves - which I cannot say about the ladies. I would have probably watched it anyway, but Kim Seon Ho makes it a lot better.

@Hannahmiriam, I agree with you.... That is why I am glad they are choosing new cast members (even thought, I liked the actors  of version 1. I just did not like the script.)

@triplem, I think this article is letting us know that new cast members will be in key positions.
Lee Yi Kyung comes aboard not as a lead, but in a way - to introduce the new cast members.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1294259wpp/lee-yi-kyung-opens-upcoming-role-2nd-season-waikiki

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have missed his posts . Hopefully shooting is going well 

Edit to add : he apparently  forgot his PW to his IG :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

First time I saw him I knew he's gonna be big. Watch him first on Strongest Deliveryman, then Chief Kim, Two Cops. Some of his performances as stage actor.

Trust me. He's very humble man. Thanks god he got the opportunity to show his acting talent in national television. I'm very looking forward for his future career.

Thank you for starting the thread for him. I looged in to this forum again thanks to you. LOL.

Here's some bts from Waikiki season 2. In case you missed it.

Happy Lunar New Year from Kim Seon Ho..

He's so grateful in 2018 had a chance to do his first historical drama.

Letssgoooo! Let's meet him again in waikiki season 2!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

They did the script reading for waikiki season 2 last month, but the news just released today.

Tbh, I have mixed feelings about this drama actually. Consider the first season was doing very well.

I just wish they have fun shooting the drama and don't have any burden. All the best for this one hope everything goes well..

201902210802300310_8.jpg

201902210802300310_2.jpg

And 3 Days ago Seonho Hada (Kim Seonho's Korean fans club) sent coffee truck as support for the drama.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@ixxdhx81 Thanks for the update ! Finally some news about the drama.  I’m nervous as well coz comparisons are inevitable. But I hv faith the writer would come up with something fresh . KSH will do well in whatever role he’s given  

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

He went to his fan cafe to express his gratitude to the fans. He said thanked to the fans for sending the coffee truck when the first shoot started. Because he had scene to take he said sorry couldn't take the picture with the coffee truck outside, instead he sent his picture with the tumbler as proof. With the gratitude feeling he will put more effort to become a better actor.

• Love 2

On 3/6/2019 at 7:52 AM, ixxdhx81 said:

New profile pics with "spring" themes.

Thank you @ixxdhx81. He looks so much different in the top photo..  Thank you and @triplem for all the updates.

On 3/4/2019 at 6:26 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

He's (slightly) better at dancing now. LOL :lol:

@ixxdhx81, you crack me up.   rofl.gif

On 2/27/2019 at 2:34 AM, triplem said:

Agency update ..as we know he ain’t much of a Dancer but so cute nevertheless

It is very cute..

On 2/20/2019 at 7:19 PM, triplem said:

KSH will do well in whatever role he’s given  

@triplem, I am sure of that too.

To be honest, this drama is not my cuppa. I dropped Season 1 very close to the beginning. Funny that Viki is now busy bringing so many drama that DramaFever had licensed  and Season 1 of this is one of them. 

In any event, I commented on their page of Season 1, that this new Season 2 is coming up in March, and I'd rather they bring this to us.... And guess what ? They listened and now licensed Season 2.

Well, I'll have to give it a try, just for him....

https://www.viki.com/tv/36449c-welcome-to-waikiki-s2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/9/2019 at 12:20 PM, irilight said:

o be honest, this drama is not my cuppa. I dropped Season 1 very close to the beginning. Funny that Viki is now busy bringing so many drama that DramaFever had licensed  and Season 1 of this is one of them. 

can understand that. The sort of humour can be really OTT and a lot toilet humour that needs some getting used to :joy:
I liked it since it reminded me of those American sitcoms like Friends , that I grew up on. It's quite unusual for k dramas to have this sort of style.  So I loved season 1 with Lee Yi Kyung being my favorite. This season is really double bonus having KSH join him - and it seems like KSH will be the central figure.

--------------------------------------------

• Like 1

7 hours ago, triplem said:

lot toilet humour that needs some getting used to

haha... I cannot get used it....  girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon.gif
And I love Kim Jung-Hyun. And also like Lee Yi Kyung.
I also did not like Modern Farmer from same scriptwriter.

7 hours ago, triplem said:

This season is really double bonus having KSH join him - and it seems like KSH will be the central figure.

I think so too.  I read that Lee Yi Kyung is brought in to bridge the two Seasons, and introduce the new players of Season 2. 

• Like 1