Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

On 5/9/2019 at 11:46 AM, ixxdhx81 said:

Dù anh có lựa chọn của anh, Hehe .. từ tính

Hình ảnh © Anh em họ của anh ấy

Can I ask what is his cousin's i account???

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images

1 hour ago, LizzieBB said:

Can I ask what is his cousin's ig account???

On 5/9/2019 at 11:46 AM, ixxdhx81 said:

Dù anh có mệt mỏi đến đâu, nụ cười không bao giờ rời khỏi khuôn mặt anh. Hehe .. Đã dành sinh nhật của anh ấy với anh họ của anh ấy đêm qua.

Hình ảnh © Anh em họ của anh ấy

Can I ask what is his cousin's ig account???

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images

On 5/17/2019 at 7:17 AM, ixxdhx81 said:

Deadass thought he was in Bali for vacation because his manager is currently in Bali and there's no interviews from him even until D+2 waikiki2 last ep.

But he's in SK and had a date with his best friend watching movie last night.. :lol:

I'm still waiting for his post-Waikiki interview. T.T. I want to read it already. T.T

On 5/19/2019 at 4:47 AM, PÉ RÒM said:

His real name is hoseon?

Nahh, I think Hoseon is his nickname, it's his relatives called him too which he disliked it. LMAO.

Salt Ent shared some pics of BTS in Waikiki. The title: Goodbye, Cha Wooshik. T.T

Based on the pics: I think he's really close to Hyunsoo and Gayoung, sometimes Yewon. lol.

more pics: here

DSC03970.jpg

_DSC9292.jpg

%ED%95%98%ED%8A%B8%ED%8D%BC%EB%A0%88%EC%

My heart... is melting.:wub: *faints*

Spoiler

%ED%8A%B8%EC%9C%88%EC%97%94%EC%A0%A4%EB%

What is he doing there?! :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 1

Finally! Verified account. Salt team is great! :lol: No more "is this his real account" question.. LOL!

20190523-093824.jpg

On 5/20/2019 at 8:44 PM, MarianM said:

I'm still waiting for his post-Waikiki interview. T.T. I want to read it already. T.T

Still no interviews till today. Haaaaa.. Are we waiting for his manager to coming back from her vacation first or what??

Why his post waikiki2 interviews are nowhere to be found! I'm - Upset! :neutral:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Or maybe because due to Catch Yooryung (they had script reading, right?) he had no time to do his interview? T.T

I'm just assuming thay they're planning to give him one that includes both of his dramas, a week after their Waikiki wrap-up party is so short for him. Interview, shooting etc.

Hmmm, interesting.

I've checked his IG every other day (yup, xD). I noticed that he delete some of his posts and also who he followed(?). Here are some pics that I could remember of:

* his old profile picture (other random pics, I guess)

* the ice bucket challenge

* when Semi visited the 'You Drive Me Crazy' set.

* when he's staying in his car waiting for(?)/on his way(?) to film Strongest Deliveryman 

11 hours ago, MarianM said:

I've checked his IG every other day (yup, xD). I noticed that he delete some of his posts and also who he followed(?).

LOL! You're not the only one who do it. Me too! :lol:

Yesss. Seems he did some cleanup. He removed (either deleted or put it to his archive) and unfollowed some accounts. What makes me sad was he unfollowed some of his theater friends (Ahn PD and Park Dong Wook, Director & VOM actor).. :bawling: Well, it's his acc after all. Hope they're still remain friends.

- As I remember, the ice bucket challenge pict, he removed it not recently.

- The pict with semi, he removed it few days after I shared the conversation in the waikiki2 naver chat.. :crazy: Now I believe they're just best friend.

- He also removed screenshoot katalk convo with Oh Inha (not recent), but before the waikiki2 wrap up party they met! And he follows his insta. Oh Inha is Oh Euisik lil bro, they met when he performed Almost Maine.

ICYMI, here are some picts which he removed from his ig

Spoiler

20190525-051540.jpg

2c166e67994a64994235905faf83e921.jpg

20190525-051556.jpg

download.jpg

He removed his picts with his former stylist (Royne).. I like him actually.. I like when he styled our actor for Strongest Deliveryman drama..

20190525-051614.jpg

20190525-051626.jpg

His current stylist shared picts of airpods she just bought with pocket money from KSH.. This so cute.. LOL! :lol:

60415430-167833354234841-887327095882064

59543025-177308746604854-598450144220888

Edited by ixxdhx81
adding pict
  • Like 1

I believe this wasn't today..

But.. At least we can see his face.. Met up with his friend before he gets busy.. Actor Lee Jong Hoon. He's older than KSH, they met through Rooftop play..

New pict!

Glad he spent time with friends before things get hectic and busier..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Gals , is there going to be some event ?

Yesss... Send the email to salt_ent@naver.com

1 person max 3, send what kind of encouragement words you want to hear from our actor.

please cmiiw.. :lol:

KSH ig updated!

He's aging backward!

Kim Seon Ho shares his skin care routine, challenge! :crazy:

• Love 1

4 hours ago, moon & moon said:

Can someone tell me what this article about? I search up for 김선호 on naver and this article came out ㅋㅋㅋ http://www.nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=284459

Go Won Hee & Mr dimples had a love line in  Strongest Deliveryman ( KBS drama) . Have you seen it ? It’s a cute & easy to watch drama - the one I discovered him. GWH who’s currently starrng in Perfume ( also a KBS drama ) has a second press con last night for Perfume  , so her name came up in a lot of searches . They brought up some of her previous work including SDM . 

You can use Papago translate to give you a jisc of the article. You can paste the URL . Very handy 

https://papago.naver.com/

It’s not Super accurate but it will give you an idea . And it can be quite hilarious :D 

Spoiler

Jang Hye-rin : The scene of Ko Won-hee sleeping in a TV drama became a hot topic.

With Ko Won-hee ranked high on the list of major portal sites on Monday, the scene that Ko showed in dramas in the past is being reviewed. Ko Won-hee played Lee Ji-yoon in the KBS 2 Geumto drama ' The Great Backers. '

The woman, played by Ko Won-hee, is a strong woman who lives a life of a clay spoon with the will to earn money by herself rather than her parents ' background. At that time, Ko got in step with Kim Sun-ho, who played Oh Jin-kyu.

In the drama, the couple, who were political partners, grew closer to each other as they lived their lives. The 13th episode disclosed a bittersweet scene between Oh Jin-gyu and Lee Ji-yoon.

Unlike Lee Ji-yoon, who is ready to sleep in his pajamas, Oh Jin-gyu is seen sitting in a tight squeeze. The look of Oh Jin-kyu, who looks at Lee Ji-yoon, combines resentment and embarrassment. Meanwhile, Lee Ji-yoon is talking calmly.

Goh Won-hee made cute provocations at Kim Sun-ho with her dark eyes and calm language, and Kim Sun-ho shook his nerve at Goh's provocation, which made him laugh.

Meanwhile, Ko is appearing in the KBS 2-month-old drama " Puscule. "

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ahh just her ? Maybe was he trying to quell rumours of any sort ? By the way are there any updates on filming.? 

Yesterday I visited his ig he still following 127 acc, but today only 126 acc. When I was checking, found out he unfollow her acc.

Not that much info about the filming. 5 days ago in the naver forum someone said they saw ctg team filming at wansimni station, but no post shared on ig. Maybe the production team didn't allow it. Hope filming is going well, no injuries and he takes good care of himself.

Read some news on soompi 2 actors withdraw from currently airing and upcoming drama. :crazy: I feel bad for the other actors and the production team.