Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=9843743

특히 문세윤은 “지난 연말 시상식에서 처음으로 상을 받았었다. ‘1박 2일’이라는 좋은 팀을 만나서 최우수상을 받았었는데 영상으로 찍어서 나갔다. 이렇게 많은 분들 앞에서 받은 게 처음이다”라며 “지금은 함께하지 못하지만 (김)선호에게도 고맙다”고 밝혔다.

문세윤의 김선호 언급에 ‘1박 2일’ 팀은 숙연해졌다. 특히 카메라에 포착된 라비와 딘딘은 고개를 숙이고 눈시울을 붉혔다. 2년 동안 함께 하면서 애틋해진 이들의 팀워크가 엿보이는 순간이었다.

In particular, Moon Se-yoon said "I received my first award ever at the ceremony last year. I met a great team called "2 Days 1 Night" and won the Excellence award and sent a video acceptance. So this is my first time receiving an award in front of so many people. " He added, "We can't be together now, but I am grateful to Seon-ho."

Upon Moon Se-yoon's mention of Kim Seon-ho, the "2 Days 1 Night" team became solemn. The camera captured Ravi and DinDin bowing their heads as their eyes turned red. It was a moment when you could see their teamwork, having grown fond of each other after being together for 2 years.

• Like 1

I really hope he is declining work because he wants to rest and nothing else.

His contract with Salt ends in March 2023 (apparently according to multiple clarifications from Salt back then). Let's see his next move.

Chanced upon a blog that translated many of his past interviews. Insightful. For those who are keen: https://thetalkingcupboard.com/category/interviews-articles/

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

On 1/7/2022 at 1:42 PM, popdedi said:

I really hope he is declining work because he wants to rest and nothing else.

His contract with Salt ends in March 2023 (apparently according to multiple clarifications from Salt back then). Let's see his next move.

Chanced upon a blog that translated many of his past interviews. Insightful. For those who are keen: https://thetalkingcupboard.com/category/interviews-articles/

Thank you for sharing the interviews. Haven't read any full interview before

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

He is back with a new IG update :) 5-7-2022.

Untitled.png

저의 부족함으로 인해 힘든 시간을 보내게 해서 미안합니다 ... 올해 생일도 너무 과분하게 축하해 주셔서 감사해요. 전해주시는 마음들 소중히 기억하고, 응원에 보답할 수 있는 배우가 되겠습니다.

I used google  translate so might not be 100% right.

I'm sorry to have made you have a difficult time due to my shortcomings... Thank you for congratulating me on my birthday this year too. I will cherish the feelings you give and become an actor who can repay your support.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• irilight changed the title to Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming film: Sad Tropics
On 5/7/2022 at 11:21 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

He is back with a new IG update :) 5-7-2022.

Thank you for this wonderful update.

I apologize to everyone here for not having been on Soompi for a long time (not just this thread). I had some personal issues I had to take care of.

I super appreciate and am grateful to everyone who has kept this thread alive.  :heart:

@nitnot, thank you for the great news about Kim Seonho Is Gallup Korea’s #1 “Actor Of The Year”. I am updating the first page to reflect that :blush:

Here is he Soompi article about it.  The article has over 800 "likes"!:wub:

Kim Seon Ho Apologizes To Fans In 1st Instagram Post In 7 Months

Kim Seon Ho Apologizes To Fans In 1st Instagram Post In 7 Months

Kim Seon Ho has returned to Instagram after seven months to share a heartfelt message to his fans.

On May 7, the day before his birthday, Kim Seon Ho took to Instagram for his first post in over half a year.

The actor wrote, “I’m sorry that I’ve made you go through difficult times because of my shortcomings… thank you for celebrating my birthday this year as well and sending me more birthday wishes than I deserve. I will remember the precious feelings you’ve expressed to me, and I will become an actor that can repay your support and encouragement.”

Kim Seon Ho, who rang in his 36th birthday (by international reckoning) on May 8, is currently filming his upcoming movie “Sad Tropics” (literal translation).

- It follows with the IG copy that you had provided above.-

source

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 10:03 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

KimSeonHo returns to theater stage with 'Touching the Void'. The theatrical play will open on 8 July at Daehakro Art One Theater 2

@backstreetboysfan thank you for the wonderful news.

Here is an article about it...

http://koalasplayground.com/2022/05/14/k-actor-kim-sun-ho-to-make-first-acting-return-in-summer-2022-theater-production-of-documentary-survival-tale-touching-the-void/

• Thanks 1