Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

19 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

It's finally March! Looking forward to Salt's drama confirmation soon. 

Yeayy!! Hopefully SALT will confirm something soon. But if it's not happening soon, I just hope he does take his time to choose the best project that has been offered to him.

Thank you for the schedule and videos @ixxdhx81

Btw someone on twitter suspected that the new model for Miima Mask is Kim Seon Ho. Well the illustration does look like him. Let's wait for the official announcement on March 5th!

Oh just in case any of you want to check their IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL6UMZxDMUj/

• Like 1

@levine1244

The illustration does look like him! But from the photo, the ear looks somewhat different from Kim Seon Ho's ear (yes, I went to scrutinise photos of him to compare the ears. Lol)

A few more days and we will know for sure.

@ixxdhx81

Thanks for the schedule and video. Yay for more commercial filming! This morning so many brands released new contents of him. I wonder if they coordinated prior to the release.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Btw someone on twitter suspected that the new model for Miima Mask is Kim Seon Ho. Well the illustration does look like him. Let's wait for the official announcement on March 5th!

Yes. Saw this too. Even the news mad it to hot category on the qoo last night. Mostly the comment also guessed the new model was KSH. They tried comparing the ear from the instagram pict with KSH's ear. LOL. Yes, let's wait until they announce it on March 5th.

15 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

This morning so many brands released new contents of him. I wonder if they coordinated prior to the release.

Seems the brands are having war to get the attention of the fans. When one brand drop the news, the others will try to drop any contents as well. LOL.

And new content from Domino: https://www.instagram.com/p/CL71KB7MR3V/

KSH's hands?

600x200

• Like 3

Is it common for brands to publish NG cut from CF filming? This is the first time I'm seeing this but then again, this is the first time I'm following an actor so closely too. So just wondering if it is a common practice in South Korea. Not that I'm complaining! KSH looks so cute in the NG cut.

• Like 1

Thank you, @ixxdhx81 

This is a good reminder to all, myself included. As we admire artists and celebrities,  let us not forget they are humans too and deserve the space, privacy and respect just like the rest of us. 

Shinhan just posted new videos this morning. Seon Ho speaking in satoori is so adorable. I don't know how to embed a video in my post, so will just insert the link here.

Shinhan ad

• Like 3

8 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

let us not forget they are humans too and deserve the space, privacy and respect just like the rest of us. 

Yes! We can support him without invading his privacy. We can love him, but not forget to give him some critics if he needed. Seonho said himself if he needed to be criticized he openly accept it. If he needed to be corrected, he asked us the fans to correct him.

8 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

don't know how to embed a video in my post,

You just need to copy and paste the link on your post, the video will be automatically embedded.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

We can love him, but not forget to give him some critics if he needed. Seonho said himself if he needed to be criticized he openly accept it. If he needed to be corrected, he asked us the fans to correct him.

This.

We have seen in recent years actors/celebrities who were found guilty of pretty bad things. Yet there are fans who continue to make excuses despite solid evidence or even after the person admitted to the crimes. Yes, I am all for innocent until proven guilty but when proven guilty, there has to be consequences. 

@ixxdhx81 Thanks for the tip! I'll try pasting the link directly in my post the next time there's new content. 

Yay, it's Friday tomorrow.  A few more days to Sunday for my weekly dose of 2 days 1 night. 

• Like 2

Yes! It's really him for Miima.

I think the director for this ad is the same director for CTG, that's why we saw a post showing external hardisk with seonho and his co-star from CTG's face.

13 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

Yay, it's Friday tomorrow.  A few more days to Sunday for my weekly dose of 2 days 1 night. 

And if I am not mistaken, 2d1n shooting schedule this week. This Friday. cmiiw.

New domino ad: Domino story Instagram (don't forget to give like and comment :) )

• Like 2

Thank you for your post @ixxdhx81 I happen to stumble upon some incident on my other fandom. I sometimes feel sad knowing the fact that it's hard for rising/popular celebrity to do something normal especially dating. And sometimes the fans also comes barging towards their friends/family members SNS just to ask how is he/she is doing just because the certain celebrity gone into "hiding" mode.

19 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

We have seen in recent years actors/celebrities who were found guilty of pretty bad things. Yet there are fans who continue to make excuses despite solid evidence or even after the person admitted to the crimes.

Seeing the recent incident happening in KDrama world, I agree with this statement. A celebrity is also a person and if they found guilty of doing a bad things, I think as a fans we need to step back and stop making excuses for them.

14 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

It is Kim Seon Ho for the Miima mask ad! 

OMG he's channeling the Ko Jiseok vibe!

7 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

I think the director for this ad is the same director for CTG, that's why we saw a post showing external hardisk with seonho and his co-star from CTG's face.

AH yes I saw that one too!

Btw if I'm not mistaken he already starred in 9 CF so far, and according to the schedule he will shoot another ad this month. Wondering which brand will he represent next :D

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 1:28 PM, levine1244 said:

Btw if I'm not mistaken he already starred in 9 CF so far, and according to the schedule he will shoot another ad this month. Wondering which brand will he represent next :D

That's correct. He did 9 ads so far. Still manifesting for gong cha, tteokboki, Mercedes Benz, soju or beer cf for him. LOL.

I read some people mistakenly manager Choi has been with him from the start. Nope. She's with him when he moved to SALT. In one of 2D1N episodes, the translation said she never late or always on time for 6 years (?) Please correct me if I'm wrong as I couldn't remember the exact translation. KSH manager was a man when he's under crocodile / SYent. Then under SALT, Manager Choi is his manager. She got replaced for a while, work for the other SALT's actor but she is back managing Seonho now (you can watch Seonho's vlive when he shoot Food bucket). You can also see on Elle x Kenzo photoshoot bts, manager Choi was there.

In conclusion, Manager Choi isn't his old manager from crocodile / SYent and she's still with KSH until today. Hope fans also stay sane, don't ship him with her. Please. ㅠㅅㅠ

• Like 3

@ixxdhx81

Thanks for the info on his Manager! Episode 28 was where Manager Choi joined the charade game. He introduced her as the best Manager and the translated caption read she is the best because she has never been late for 6 years. I can see how viewers would interpret it that she has been his Manager for the last 6 years. 

I have seen so so many shipping comments - Manager, PD, co-stars, etc. The problem is Kim Seon Ho is naturally friendly and he always look at others affectionately, whether it's his Manager, the other 2d1n members / staff, his co-actors or even a money plant! He just exudes that warmth.

Part of me wish he is already attached and be open about it so all this shipping will stop. I find all the shipping kind of distracts fans from appreciating his talent in entertaining and acting.

I watched today's 2d1n episode and I'm so happy to see him so popular among his hyungs! He was grinning and laughing so heartily. This show is indeed a healing show for him and I hope he can be with his 2d1n family for a long time.

• Like 3

I'm dizzy from all the new content from all the brands today! 

Here are some for your viewing pleasure.

:love:

Spoiler

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 videos in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 5

Thank you for the info about his manager @ixxdhx81! Tbh I'm somewhat not feeling comfortable seeing some fans shipping him with his manager and if I'm not mistaken, some fans says she's already married? 

I agree with @2d1n_fan KSH is a very affectionate person and one of his former drama staff also mentioned that when he  appears on DinDin radioshow. And the more I get to know him the more I'm aware that he has this soft gaze whenever he looks at someone, so I guess many people can easily mistaken that gaze as the "romantic" one.

Thank you for the videos @2d1n_fan! Despite the longing of his new drama confirmation, we are blessed with his CF content :lol:

On 3/7/2021 at 5:36 AM, ixxdhx81 said:

Still manifesting for gong cha, tteokboki, Mercedes Benz, soju or beer cf for him

We are manifesting the same thing LOL. I'm also manifesting for KSH first movie announcement this year :D

• Like 2

OMG I found this on twitter. Someone bumped into KSH while he's filming catch the ghost and posted it on TikTok. The OP said he was so nice and really handsome. He also fascinated that a foreigner know him. I cannot imagine how is he feeling right now

• Like 2

Aww.... thanks for the clip, @levine1244! How I wish this pandemic is over. If Kim Seon Ho goes overseas for a fanmeet, he will be mobbed by his international fans!

Sigh, there are so many casting news released today. When is his next movie / drama confirmation???

Yesterday there was some gossip that Mr Hong has started filming... I think fans are too eager to see him on the small screen again that any crumbs they get blows out of proportion. 

At least he's filming more CF based on kimsda post this morning. Hope he gets one for a mobile phone - Samsung or LG maybe?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

If Kim Seon Ho goes overseas for a fanmeet, he will be mobbed by his international fans!

He surely will! I can only imagine how shocked he will be when he was greeted at the airport by the fans. 

About the casting news, I also a bit anxious waiting for his small screen comeback. Though IMO he will comeback as Mr.Hong, yesterday I secretly hope he will casted in Yumi's Cell. I guess we have to patiently wait until March 21st.

About the CF, some fans speculated that he's filming a CF for Golfwear. But I'm happy that he finally updated his IG 2 days in a row :lol: 

• Like 1