Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

• 2 weeks later...

NEW DRAMA!!!

7f0a2566d47e4d14ad89172762be8b05.jpeg?s=

Kim Seon Ho Confirmed For New tvN Drama Suzy And Nam Joo Hyuk Are In Talks ForV/F

Jan 6, 2020
by J. Lim

Kim Seon Ho is set to return with a new drama!

On January 6, it was reported that Kim Seon Ho would be appearing in a new tvN drama. His agency SALT Entertainment confirmed the news and said, “Kim Seon Ho will be appearing in the drama ‘Sandbox’ (tentative title).”

“Sandbox” will tell the story of people in the world of start-up companies, and will be set in Korea’s Silicon Valley. Kim Seon Ho will play Han Ji Pyeong, a top team leader at SH Venture Investment Firm. Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk are currently looking over offers to appear in the drama.

The project will be helmed by “Doctors” and “Hotel Del Luna” director Oh Choong Hwan and the storyline will be written by screenwriter Park Hye Ryun, who wrote “Pinocchio,” “I Hear Your Voice,” and “While You Were Sleeping.”

In 2019, Kim Seon Ho starred in tvN’s “Catch the Ghost” and is currently receiving love in the new season of “2 Days & 1 Night.”

Source (1) (2)

• Love 2

5 hours ago, eika haziqah said:

looking forward for his new drama...but why cant he be the lead actor...!! :bawling:  

Is he not the lead? I am not sure who is ....but if NJH is considering , possibly it could be NJH as lead.  Hopefully this is one of those that has ensemble cast where you have a few main characters.

19 hours ago, triplem said:

Is he not the lead? I am not sure who is ....but if NJH is considering , possibly it could be NJH as lead.  Hopefully this is one of those that has ensemble cast where you have a few main characters.

Based on what i read,he is not main cast. NJH will be the lead. my heart broken...but,still gonna watch it! hopefully NJH reject and the make Seonho the lead :D:D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Seon Ho Reveals Positive Approach To Life + Thoughts On Filming “2 Days & 1 Night”
Kim Seon Ho spoke positively about his acting experience and variety show appearance.

On January 21, Elle magazine revealed Kim Seon Ho’s pictorial that perfectly captured his playful, sweet charms.

The actor gave off bright energy throughout the shoot and brought laughter to the staff on set. “I try to raise the energy when I’m doing something that I’m especially not confident in like a pictorial shoot so that I don’t trouble anyone,” he said.

Kim Seon Ho has appeared in many dramas including “Chief Kim,” “Two Cops,” “You Drive Me Crazy,” “Feel Good to Die,” “Welcome to Waikiki 2” and “100 Days My Prince.” About his consistent work, he commented, “I was lucky.”

He explained, “I think it’s probably because I’m always smiling. I don’t think about the future. If it’s fun now and if it’s a new experience, then I think it’s fine.”

Kim-Seon-Ho_1.jpg

Speaking about being a fixed member on “2 Days & 1 Night 4,” Kim Seon Ho said, “I joke around a lot and tend to like black humor. I was quite confident when joining ‘2 Days & 1 Night,’ but it was difficult to be relaxed and be natural.”

Kim Seon Ho’s pictorial and interview can be found in the February issue of Elle magazine.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1378471wpp/kim-seon-ho-reveals-positive-approach-to-life-thoughts-on-filming-2-days-1-night

On 1/25/2020 at 9:39 PM, gracie07 said:

hi! new fan here! does anyone know any international fansite? i cant seem to find any at all. its lovely being able to get updates in one place and of course get to know other fans too! 

Hello ! Welcome to the thread ! Hmm I Guess we’re an example of an international fan site . Most fans these days just use IG 

TVN announcing their new drama line ups  . Mr Dimples will headline the show with Nam Joo Hyuk . It’d be interesting to see their chemistry/ bromance 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

IG update

it was fun watching this episode. it was funny how he was getting "angry" while the other members teased him and dindin... lol

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 10:48 AM, gracie07 said:

it was fun watching this episode. it was funny how he was getting "angry" while the other members teased him and dindin... lol

IKR.. :joy: An embarrassed SH was too cute.. His "omaya", "omaya" while squatting down after their DinSeon group tagline was too precious.. I feel like cupping up his face to save him from his embarrassment. It must be DinDin's idea for that tagline hence SH's utter mortification.. :joy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

he will cameo in Find Me in Your Memories in support of his former co-star in Waikiki 2 - Moon Ga Young

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386372wpp/watch-kim-dong-wook-moon-ga-young-up10tions-lee-jin-hyuk-and-sf9s-rowoon-deal-with-news-fame-and-love-in-find-me-in-your-memory-teaser

Instead of feeling scared by this, Yeo Ha Jin says, “He’s so great.” As a popular actress, she’s surrounded by fans wherever she goes as her name makes headlines for dating rumors. She’s photographed on dates with men including Kim Seon Ho and SF9’s Rowoon. “What am I going to do?” she says. “The articles are already out.”

--------------------

Staff update

IG update

Spoiler

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2020 at 8:44 AM, triplem said:

he will cameo in Find Me in Your Memories in support of his former co-star in Waikiki 2 - Moon Ga Young

ah... Now I have a reason to watch this Drama... Actually, a 2nd reason.. But I will get to it sooner because of him.

I am glad he will be in the tvN Drama...  I wish he were the main lead.

Nam Joo Hyuk, Bae Suzy are the main leads and are paired.

Kim Sun Ho, Kang Hanna are 2nd leads.

95227676_2699353663632835_26859265309152

This Drama is also called Sandbox

Nice to see the videos from his vacation.  Thank you @ixxdhx81

Thank you for the BTS from the photoshoot, @triplem. He is gorgeous... But why is he eating his sweater?  I'll be happy to bake him a cake or bread if he is hungry...rolling-lol.gif

On 1/25/2020 at 5:39 AM, gracie07 said:

hi! new fan here!

Hi @gracie07.

I a glad you are joining us

• Love 1