Producer: Zheng Shuang

Broadcast Period: 11/11/2018

Cast:

Zheng Shuang

God Itthipat

Jerry Yu

Kelsey Lu 

Synopsis:

The young girl Saori (Zheng Shuang) beats all other applicants and is hired as nanny for arrogant superstar Su Da Hao (Itthipat Thanit). But what nobody knows is that she is actually a robot. Da Hao continuously tries to make her leave but fails at every attempt. Things turn complicated when he eventually develops feelings for Saori.
(Source: CdramaBase)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Hi, I’m Saori 我的保姆手冊 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 4 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Hi, I’m Saori 我的保姆手冊
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived